我姓安因为我爸爸姓安喜欢他英译

【英译中】与爸爸妈妈住
(小桉Fiona)
跟妈妈住 Living with Mum
根据大神们的传授,桉改了几个疑惑的地方哦,用橙色字体。大家也可以学习一下知识~~那个俚语
When Luke went to university he thought he would be embarking on a new journey in life and
getting his own place. In the UK, it's co--mmon to fly the nest at a fairly young age. Many others make plans to get on the property ladder.
当鲁克去上大学的时候,他认为他将会开始一段新的旅程并且购置自己的房产(拥有自己的地盘)。在英国,在相当年轻的时候购置房产是很正常的。许多人也选择合租房;其他人制定阶梯式买房计划(property ladder 房地产阶梯)。
But the current economic situation forced Luke back to his mum's house at the age of 27. And he's not alone: a quarter of young adults in the UK now live with their parents. The Office for National Statistics said more than 3.3 million adults between the ages of 20 and 34 were living with
their parents in 2013.
但是现实的经济情况迫使鲁克在27岁时回到他妈妈的家。他并不是一个人:四分之一的英国成年人现在和父母居住。国家统计局办公室表明,2013年超过330百万的20-34岁的成年人和父母居住在一起。
Lack of jobs and the high cost of renting accommodation made Luke change his plans. He's frustrated:" There's something very difficult about being an adult living in an environment where you're still a child," he says. "Isometimes I feel it limits me
professionally."
缺少工作和高租房费使鲁克换了他的地盘。他很沮丧:“让一个成年人住在你孩提时代住的地方会有一些困难”“这限制了我的社会活动;有时候我觉得这很约束。”
Indeed, many young people have no choice but to stay at the hotel of Mum and Dad'.
实际上,许多年轻人不得不和爸爸妈妈呆在同一个公寓里。
Of course, residing with your parents is not unusual in some countries. Economic conditions, culture, or family traditions mean many young people stay at home until they get hitched. Even then, it can be too expensive to rent or buy a house and the married couple continue to live at one
of their parents' homes.
当然,和你的父母定居在某些国家不是很寻常。经济条件、文化,或者家庭传统意味着许多年轻人结婚。父母住在一起直到结婚。甚至他们结婚之后仍付不起租房子和买房子的费用,以至于新婚夫妇会继续住在父母家里。
But some parents seem to enjoy having their kids back at home. Janice's daughters are part of what's being called 'the boomerang generation'. She says: "I get to share their lives with them, and I've got to know them all as adults. We have the sort of conversations that good friends do."
但是有些父母似乎很乐意孩子的回归。Janice的女儿们就是回巢族,她说:“我和她们分享她们的生活,我开始了解作为成年人的她们,像好朋友一样有喜欢的聊天话题”
So for some it's a win-win situation – spending time with your families, and saving money.
因此这是一个双赢的局面——和你的家庭一起生活并省钱
桉的作业~~这个文章引用自老师的CT课堂的口语文章啊
最后编辑于: 19:42
你需要登录后才可以回帖
扫一扫分享朋友圈
需要先加入社团哦
复制到我的社团英译斋:三个小幽默
一、美味鹦鹉&
三个儿子离家创业,都有很好的发展。一天,他们聚在一起述说他们为渐渐老去的母亲所做的孝顺事情。
第一个儿子说:“我为妈妈买了一座大房子。”
第二个儿子说:“我给妈妈买了车,还为她雇了一位全天候司机。”
第三个儿子说:“我为她买了一只神奇的鹦鹉,它会背诵圣诗。”
过了一段时间,母亲给三个儿子写了一封感谢信。信中说:“杰拉尔德,你给我买的房子太大了,我一个人只能住一间屋,但我就要打扫全部的房间。米尔顿,你给买的车子我很少用,因为我年纪大了,没有精力开车出去了。罗伯特,你是最了解我的人,那只鹦鹉的味道真好。”
在印度,一位陪同法官打猎的向导对问话的回答证明了其既礼貌又机智。有人问向导:“喂,法官今天收获如何?”
“法官的枪法很好,但上帝对鸟儿也非常仁慈。”向导回答说。
三、找泡泡糖
我和丈夫带着我们两岁的女儿玛丽去商店购物,玛丽走累了,她爸爸将她扛在自己的肩上。一会儿玛丽开始扒拉他的头发。他爸爸几次要求她别动,但她仍然不住手。他爸爸急了,大声喊道:“玛丽,别动!”
“爸爸,我在找我掉的泡泡糖。”玛丽说。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。因为我爸爸很好 的翻译是:Because my father is very good 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
因为我爸爸很好
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Because my father is very good
Because my Dad is very good
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&aDefinition: Meets performance standards 定义: 符合性能标准 & a不愿意放开手 Is not willing to let loose the hand & a九月我们又返回了学校。 In September we returned to the school. & aIt is two all now. 它现在是二全部。 & a比我更聪明 Is more intelligent than me & al love not becau se of who you are.butecause of who lamwhen l am with you l谁的爱不是becau se您谁的are.butecause lamwhen l上午与您 & a政府应制定相关政策来改善老年人养老、福利、医疗等相关方面 The government should formulate the correlation policy to improve the senior citizen to care for the aged, the welfare, the medical service and so on the related aspect & a身体健康、性格开朗、适应力强,善于沟通 The health, is cheerful, adaptive faculty, is good at communicating & atake to your home 作为对您的家 & a现在,我发现越来越多的小孩听从父母的意见。 Now, I discovered more and more many children obey parents' opinion. & ai am sorry for making so much voice 我为非常做声音是抱歉 & a台风风速梯度减小 The typhoon wind speed gradient reduces the periphery to have the horizontal scroll to enter another typhoon toward the east movement & a附上电子版合约一份供您参考。随后我会将合约正本快递给您签字。请您签好之后,寄一份正本,便于我们存档。我们的地址是厦门市湖滨南路90号立信广场2202单元。 Enclosed electronic version contract refers for you.Afterwards I can express sign the contract principal edition to you.After invites you sign, sends a principal edition, is advantageous for we to put on file.Our address is south the Xiamen lake front road 90 sets up the letter square 2202 units. & a鼓舞人心的 正在翻译,请等待... & a邮局的北边有一家影院 The post office north side has a theater & apeople there make into flur 那里人们做成flur & a本当の爱を待っている、および谁が本当に私を爱し 它等待真实的爱,并且谁爱真实地做我, & aI knew all do not have the result 我知道所有没有结果 & a你又在开玩笑 You are cracking a joke & a1-800-ZAPPOS-1 (1-800-927-7671) or 702-943-7677
& a.An SPFILE cannot reside on a client. . SPFILE在客户不可能居住。 & a零点和放大倍数可自动跟踪,长期运行无漂移。 The zero and the enlargement factor may the automatic tracking, the long-term movement not have the drifting. & aidentify the suspect 辨认嫌疑犯 & agaoning() 10:17:06
& apromoting any special offers or store cards. 正在翻译,请等待... & aklusenstr klusenstr & a很难时刻掌握科技方面的新发现 Very difficult time grasping science and technology aspect recent discovery & aYour future depends on your dreams." So go to sleep 您的未来取决于您的梦想。“如此去睡 & aJmportant from clientside Jmportant从clientside & awoman, without her, man,is nothing 妇女,没有她,人,是没什么 & aI set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile. I设定了Facebook外形,我可以张贴我的图片,录影,并且事件和我想要增加您,朋友,因此您能看它。 首先,您需要加入Facebook! 一旦您加入,您能也创造您自己的外形。 & aS7-414H的核心是两个中央处理单元(CPU)。为保持通讯同步,需要将同步通讯模块插到CPU内,用于连接两个中央处理器。同步通讯模块由通讯光缆来进行物理连接,实现两个上层和下层模块对分别互联。如下图所示。 The S7-414H core is two central processing element (CPU).In order to maintain the communication synchronization, needs to insert the synchronized communication module to CPU in, uses in connecting two central processors.The synchronized communication module carries on the physical connection by the
& a特别是在职场上,礼貌交往是你成败的关键 Specially on the work place, politeness contact is your success or failure key & agood quality makes success.undoubtedly it is those qualities that makes a good student 质量好的牌子success.undoubtedly做一名好学生的它是那些质量 & aas far as I am concerned,I think good studenta all share the following qualities. 正在翻译,请等待... & a“Troubleshootize”
& aDust is dispersed in air different concentrations inside a spherical 201 vessel. Subsequently, the course of pressure is recorded. 尘土在空气不同的含量被分散在一艘球状201船里面。 随后,压力路线被记录。 & a对世界来说你只是一个人,对于我来说你却是我的全世界 Au monde vous est seulement une personne, concernant le mon vous est réellement mon monde & a多长时间付我们的货款 The long time pays our loans & a请在纸上画一幅画 Please draw a picture on the paper & a平时上班压力大又紧张 正在翻译,请等待... & aImproved extraction of vanadium from a Chinese vanadium-bearing stone coal using a modified roast-leach process 正在翻译,请等待... & a成为一个好学生不但是学习知识上的优秀,而且还有个人品质的养成 Not only becomes a good student is studies in the knowledge outstanding, moreover also has person quality fostering & aGrow and harvest a crop of tomatoes for a Smurf's birthday party 生长并且收获蕃茄庄稼为Smurf的生日聚会 & a陌生人,不想死就滚远一点,爷可没功夫陪你玩。 The stranger, does not want to die rolls far, the master may not have the time to accompany you to play. & a如果她早一个小时回来,就不会淋大雨了 If a her hour comes back early, could not drench the heavy rain & aHousing temperature alarm: 住房温度警报: & a第12位的人口大国 12th population great nation & aplan showing boundaries 显示界限的计划 & a我们都是对的 We all are right & aLOS NR 宽松NR & a纯手工制造 Pure manual manufacture & a给过了你,就不想给别人了 For you, has not wanted to give others & aI know that it's out there There's gotta be something forve been looking for someone to shed some light .NOT somebody just to get me through the night.I could use some direction And i'm open to your suggestions all i wanna do is find away back into love I can't make it through without away back int 我知道它是那里那里得到是某事为我的灵魂某处我; 正在寻找某人的ve发出一些光.NOT某人通过夜得到我。我可能使用 & ahe is a loser, he's a bum
& aCreate Transfer Order foe delivery 创造转移指令仇敌交付 & a因为我爸爸很好 正在翻译,请等待... &一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!英语翻译.我爸爸喜欢他能跟着唱歌的音乐.
My father likes he can sing along with the music
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My dad likes to sing along with the music that he can
My father prefer music that he can sing along with
my fathet likes to sing the song which he can get along with
My dad like the music which he can follow the rhythm to sing.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我姓安因为我爸爸姓安 的文章

随机推荐