we,our,together,always,do the homeworkk,do.

114网址导航/0当前文档不支持在线查看,请下载使用!该会员上传的其它文档:0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.0 p.1.breakA.vt.(使)破;打破(纪录);(..1.breakA.vt.(使)破;打破(纪录);(常指好天气)突变;开始Theycalledforacompromiseonallsidestobreakthedeadlockintheworldtradetalks.B.vi.突破;(嗓音)突变;破晓;(价格)突然下跌Theyweredetermined2017最新高三总复习(专题攻略)之日常交际用语大全:高考英语日常交际用语必备习语大全(上)Word版含答案相关文档专题docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信Dear Aunt Tara,I have a problem with my homework. We have to do it in a group. It has to be finished this Friday, but Gary, the boy in our group, has done nothing helpful. He just keeps rocking the boat.Every time we talk about the work with him, he always says, “Don’t worry. I’ll do it later.” But he seldom does his job. And when he does, he does it the wrong way. Someone has to do it for him again. What’s worse is when Ms. Lin asks about our group, Gary always tells her that we others don’t work hard enough. I’m really mad at Gary about this. We’re in the same group. Shouldn’t we help each other to do a better job?KateDear Kate,It is important for students to learn how to work together in a group. Maybe you should talk to Gary about the problem and tell him you all need his help. If he still doesn’t change, go talk to your teacher. I believe she can make Gary do his job.Aunt Tara【小题1】Which of the following is true about Kate’s homework?A.It’s very easy.B.It’s very boring.C.It has to be done by herself. D.It requires teamwork.【小题2】What does “rocking the boat” most likely mean in Kate’s letter?A.Causing trouble.B.Doing easy jobs.C.Telling people what to do.D.Working without thinking.【小题3】Which of the following best describes Gary?A.Kind and helpful.B.Lazy and dishonest.C.Tall and strong.D.Honest and popular.【小题4】What do we know from Aunt Tara’s letter?A.Kate is the leader of Ms. Lin’s class.B.Kate should let Gary know how she feels.C.Gary should be put in another group.D.Gary has decided to change himself.【小题5】What’s Aunt Tara’s advice to Kate?A.Do the homework without Gary’s help.B.Ask her teacher immediately to make Gary do his job.C.Talk to Gary first and then to Ms. Lin if necessary.D.Ask her teacher to give her a different kind of homework. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Dear Aunt Tara,I have a problem with my homework. We have to do it in a group. It has to be finished this Friday, but Gary, the boy in our group, has done nothing helpful. He just keeps rocking the boat.Every time we talk about the work with him, he always says, “Don’t worry. I’ll do it later.” But he seldom does his job. And when he does, he does it the wrong way. Someone has to do it for him again. What’s worse is when Ms. Lin asks about our group, Gary always tells her that we others don’t work hard enough. I’m really mad at Gary about this. We’re in the same group. Shouldn’t we help each other to do a better job?KateDear Kate,It is important for students to learn how to work together in a group. Maybe you should talk to Gary about the problem and tell him you all need his help. If he still doesn’t change, go talk to your teacher. I believe she can make Gary do his job.Aunt Tara【小题1】Which of the following is true about Kate’s homework?A.It’s very easy.B.It’s very boring.C.It has to be done by herself. D.It requires teamwork.【小题2】What does “rocking the boat” most likely mean in Kate’s letter?A.Causing trouble.B.Doing easy jobs.C.Telling people what to do.D.Working without thinking.【小题3】Which of the following best describes Gary?A.Kind and helpful.B.Lazy and dishonest.C.Tall and strong.D.Honest and popular.【小题4】What do we know from Aunt Tara’s letter?A.Kate is the leader of Ms. Lin’s class.B.Kate should let Gary know how she feels.C.Gary should be put in another group.D.Gary has decided to change himself.【小题5】What’s Aunt Tara’s advice to Kate?A.Do the homework without Gary’s help.B.Ask her teacher immediately to make Gary do his job.C.Talk to Gary first and then to Ms. Lin if necessary.D.Ask her teacher to give her a different kind of homework.Dear Aunt Tara,I have a problem with my homework. We have to do it in a group. It has to be finished this Friday, but Gary, the boy in our group, has done nothing helpful. He just keeps rocking the boat.Every time we talk about the work with him, he always says, “Don’t worry. I’ll do it later.” But he seldom does his job. And when he does, he does it the wrong way. Someone has to do it for him again. What’s worse is when Ms. Lin asks about our group, Gary always tells her that we others don’t work hard enough. I’m really mad at Gary about this. We’re in the same group. Shouldn’t we help each other to do a better job?KateDear Kate,It is important for students to learn how to work together in a group. Maybe you should talk to Gary about the problem and tell him you all need his help. If he still doesn’t change, go talk to your teacher. I believe she can make Gary do his job.Aunt Tara【小题1】Which of the following is true about Kate’s homework?A.It’s very easy.B.It’s very boring.C.It has to be done by herself. D.It requires teamwork.【小题2】What does “rocking the boat” most likely mean in Kate’s letter?A.Causing trouble.B.Doing easy jobs.C.Telling people what to do.D.Working without thinking.【小题3】Which of the following best describes Gary?A.Kind and helpful.B.Lazy and dishonest.C.Tall and strong.D.Honest and popular.【小题4】What do we know from Aunt Tara’s letter?A.Kate is the leader of Ms. Lin’s class.B.Kate should let Gary know how she feels.C.Gary should be put in another group.D.Gary has decided to change himself.【小题5】What’s Aunt Tara’s advice to Kate?A.Do the homework without Gary’s help.B.Ask her teacher immediately to make Gary do his job.C.Talk to Gary first and then to Ms. Lin if necessary.D.Ask her teacher to give her a different kind of homework.科目:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】B【小题5】C解析试题分析:Kate和同学们有一个需要团队合作的作业要完成,但是组员Gary不仅懒惰,还总是做错事情,这让Kate感到很苦恼。Aunt Tara建议Kate先跟Gary谈谈,不行的话,需要让老师出面解决此事。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第一段“I have a problem with my homework. We have to do it in a group.”可知,Kate的作业需要团队合作来完成,故选D。【小题2】猜测词义题。根据“has done nothing helpful.”可知,Gary完全帮不上忙,根据第二段“And when he does, he does it the wrong way”可知,Gary只会越帮越乱,故选A。【小题3】细节理解题。根据第二段“But he seldom does his job. ...Gary always tells her that we others don’t work hard enough”可知,Gary不仅懒惰,还向老师撒谎说其他人不够努力,故选B。【小题4】细节理解题。根据“Maybe you should talk to Gary about the problem and tell him you all need his help.”可知,Aunt Tara建议Kate跟Gary谈谈,让他知道自己的想法并希望Gary能够负起责任,故选B。【小题5】。根据“Maybe you should talk to Gary about the problem...If he still doesn’t change, go talk to your teacher.”可知,Aunt Tara建议先跟Gary谈谈,如果不起作用,再告诉老师,让老师协助解决此事,故选C。考点:教育类短文阅读知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 do my homework 的文章

随机推荐