帮忙做一些这道英语四级每道题多少分题

你认为这道题比那道题容易些吗 用英语怎么说
Do you think this problem is easier than that one?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Do you think this question is easier than that one?
你认为这道题比那道题容易些吗?This question is do you think that question is easier than it?
扫描下载二维码帮忙做几道题把.._英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,124,382贴子:
帮忙做几道题把..收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
1.Do&you&often(&&)from&your&parents?
A.heard&&B.hears&&C.to&hear&&&D.hear
2.She&dancers&better&than&Mary(__)
A.is&&B.has&&C.does&&D.dance
3.Mary&usually(__)up&at&five&o'clock.
A.will&get&B.got&C.get&D.gets
根据括号内的提示用一般将来时态改写句子
1.I&feel&sick&today.(be&better&tomorrow)
2.Gina&has&six&classes&today.&(have&a&lot&of&homework&tonight)
3.I'mtired&now.(sleep&later)
1.The&students&will&go&to&the&zoo&this&Sunday.(改为一般疑问句)
2.Mike&will&finish&middle&school&in&one&year.(改为否定句)
3.He&will&ring&you&tonight.(对tonight提问)
不帮人代做寒假作业&——#
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
帮个忙,我上课的老师出的,下午就要呢......
看来楼主是小学生或者初中生~~
应该是初中生哦……
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或那个英语大神能帮我把这几道题做了,谢谢了-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
那个英语大神能帮我把这几道题做了,谢谢了
来源:互联网 发表时间: 6:59:33 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“那个英语大神能帮我把这几道题做了,谢谢了”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“那个英语大神能帮我把这几道题做了,谢谢了”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括: You must take immediate ______;t get hungry.A postponed B put forward C advanced D brought off All that has happened is heart-breaking,and occupation can vary greatly ___ members of middle class.A because B even C lest D so that He is _____ to visit us if he knows where we live, a little more carefulness _____ this tragic event.A they could find B which they could find C that they could find D what they could find We have come to a critical moment.A would have prevented B should prevent C could prevent D must have prevented A sudden idea _____ to him that he might try the new method,education, the adventurers succeeded in making a fire to warm themselves. In fact.A likely B probably C possibly D necessarily
_____ breaks the law will be punished without mercyThe chief concern ___ foggy winter is that the lower temperaters and the absence of sunlight would severelydisrupt food production.A action B activity C act D doings Before he set off I packed him some food _____ he wouldn&#39.A occurred B took place C happened D took part With _____. A among B bewteen C from D inside The date of the meeting has been ______ from the 5th to 8th of June. A on B over C of D for Wealth,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
AAAAADADAC望采纳 不懂得问我喔
提问者评价
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号这道英文纠错题来英文高手帮忙做一下,折磨人啊-几道英语题目,希望高手帮忙啊。谢谢了 _心理健康资讯
这道英文纠错题来英文高手帮忙做一下,折磨人啊
这道英文纠错题来英文高手帮忙做一下,折磨人啊
相关说明:
去掉 两个 thea 改成 thea good 改成 the better第一个 a 改成 an ;第二个 a 改成 the第一个 A 改成 An;第二the 改成 a,第三个an 改成 a旦担测杆爻访诧诗超涧第二个 a 改成the;an改成a第一个a 改成an去掉第一个the,在in 厚加theIn 后面加 the去掉 an欢迎追问,满意记得采纳哟,(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
去掉 两个 thea 改成 thea good 改成 the better第一个 a 改成 an ;第二个 a 改成 the第一个 A 改成 An;第二the 改成 a,第三个an 改成 a旦担测杆爻访诧诗超涧第二个 a 改成the;an改成a第一个a 改成an去掉第一个the,在in 厚加theIn 后面加 the去掉 an欢迎追问,满意记得采纳哟,(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
On the Sunday morning I ususlly do housework at home.My friend comes from the north of the country.Mary is the better player of the two.The hospital bought a X-ray machine the day before yesterday.An hour is the shortest time to spend in the university library.In fa旦担测杆爻访诧诗超涧ct,it was the most exciting game of a year.There is an exciting pop music concert on TV.These football stars are very popular in the whole country.不完整We are going to play tennis in afternoon.主要的错误都是介词用的不对,多加或者少加the之类的小错误。
请问你是在esol 3吗?1】I usually do housework at home on Sunday morning.[On Sunday morning, I usually do housework at home]2] My friend comes from the north of a country.[这个country没有指定】3]Marry is the best player of the two[两者最好的一个,so the best]4]The hospital bought a X-ray machine the day before yesterday[前天,the day before yesterday]5] An hour is the shortest time to spend in the university library.[hour的h不发音,前面是an6】 In fact, it is the most exciting game of the year.7]There is an exciting pop music concert on TV.8]These football stars are very popular in the whole country.9]In the United States, [上图,求后部分】【美利坚合众国,The United States of America,一般书写The United States]10],We are going to play tennis in the afternoon[那个afternoon已确定,就是在指定的,前面是the】 ususlly, often,always后面一般不加the、不特指、、、指定的某东西,前面是the、、、、、aeiou开头单词并且是单数,前面用an,否则,用a、、、、、下午,早上,晚上什么的,是in the morning, in the evening什么的(第一题是奇葩,不特指一个上午,所以on sunday morning),而中午什么的是at noon、、、、、、要是你也在美国,请记住,the United States、、、、、比较级,最高级例子--you are the best of us. you are better then me. 最高级前面是the,比较级没有。一般单词长于6字母都是加most。 例如 the most popular song。。、、、、、、、esol 这个章节大概要点也这些了,认真看看老湿给的packet或许会更具体【推荐去学校官网学习资料,或者TOWNSEND PRESS、、、、、、、please let me know if i made a mistake, thank you
( ) He ______ home late yesterday. A. reached B. a...
1、holding a book(holding 现在分词作后置定语,修饰男孩的状态) 2、The ...
你可能感兴趣的相关内容6

我要回帖

更多关于 英语易错题100道 的文章

随机推荐