rurefuse to do sth造句 造句

Refuse to do - Idioms by The Free Dictionary /refuse+to+do
refuse to do
refuse to do somethingto re to reject a request to do something. I absolutely refuse to go there! We all refused to break the law.See also:
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
If they refuse to do anything, the member religious should cancel their membership.Our tax dollars should be spent here, but I refuse to do it.Other readers felt the center should refuse to do the test.In a ``free and open market,'' workers can't refuse to do their jobs, as the Teamsters have done, and expect to remain employed at day's end.would refuse to do its job and rule on constitutional law that has been interpreted two different ways by two lower courts.He can laugh loudly on command to demonstrate his points, which is something many people refuse to do.
▲refuse to do▼
refuse to do
For webmasters:一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
He expects me to stay on here and I can hardly refuse.
他希望我继续留在这里,我很难拒绝。
拒绝给予;不肯给予
If someone refuses you something, they do not give it to you or do not allow you to have it.
The United States has refused him a visa...
美国拒绝给他发放签证。
She was refused access to her children...
她被禁止探视她的孩子。
拒绝(接受)
If you refuse something that is offered to you, you do not accept it.
He offered me a second drink which I refused...
他请我再喝一杯,我没有接受。
The patient has the right to refuse treatment.
病人有权利拒绝接受治疗。
废物,垃圾(主要用于官方语言)
Refuse consists of the rubbish and all the things that are not wanted in a house, shop, or factory, and that are r used mainly in official language.
The District Council made a weekly collection of refuse.
区政务委员会每周收取一次垃圾。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!Pope Met with People Who Refuse to Do Jobs - The New Yorker
CreditPhotograph by Timothy D. Easley/AP; Win McNamee/Getty
VATICAN CITY ()—The Vatican has confirmed that while Pope Francis was in Washington, he had meetings with people who refuse to do their jobs. The Pope met privately with the Kentucky county clerk Kim Davis, and also met at the U.S. Capitol with several hundred other people who have chosen not to perform their duties, the Vatican said. “Reporting every day to a job that one has no intention of doing can only fill one with anguish,” the official Vatican statement read. “The Pope wanted to show these people compassion.” While in Washington, the Pope had hoped to meet with thousands of additional people who do not do their jobs, but there “wasn’t enough time,” the Vatican said.
Enter e-mail address
Please enter a valid e-mail address
Submitting...
Thank you for subscribing. You&ll receive your first newsletter soon.
have a tip for The New Yorker that requires anonymity and security?
More From the New Yorker
Satire from the Borowitz Report
Cultural Comment
Have a login?
Already have a login?
Have a login?当前位置: &
求翻译:Sometimes all i need is someone to hug me tight and rufuse to let me go until i feel all better是什么意思?
Sometimes all i need is someone to hug me tight and rufuse to let me go until i feel all better
问题补充:
有时我需要的是有人拥抱我紧和 rufuse 让我去,直到所有好
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 ask sb to do sth造句 的文章

随机推荐