帮忙怎样翻译图片上的韩语一下

求帮忙翻译一下。急!_英语翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:85,458贴子:
求帮忙翻译一下。急!
(有生之年 有幸遇见)的英文正确的应该是什么? 我哥们要纹身纹这个我老感觉他要纹的不对 大神们 快点评论下
旁边写的啥
I like you,but just li...
直接乘以2就是ol的 二楼...
看得懂的进
好想知道大腿说了什么
苦逼的小学没毕业根本看...
中小学辅导怎么选?精锐教育1.大品牌2.师资强3.口碑好4.助孩子快速提升.拒绝不合理收费,授课讲练结合,注重知识点总结,查缺补漏,来电送名师免费陪读!试听热线400-883-8052
For the rest of one's life had the pleasure of seeking.
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴各位高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!!!
Here we areYou must be the gift falling from the sky Bringing me the sweetest fountain of my life Your voice is the echo of the sunlight Always lingers deep in my mind Your breath is the deep lamp burning at night Crosisng my heart in the sea of time Your dimples are the petals of a passionate flower Driving me lost in its beauty and aroma Your smile is a glass of miracle wine Pulling me deep in the romantic prime Your eyes are twinkling firefies Charmed me in your bringt living light Your arms are the wings of the strongest kind Muffling me at every winter’s door Your heart is the nest where I belong Protecting my soul in our love song Through our iron gates of life Through our “beautiful mess” n tide Here we are Counting moments that inspire , cure , supply me Full of tears , joys , craziness , peace in the days and nights Our memories are the surge of deep music Recording our traces that are low and high So gorgeous , priceless , sincere , sweet are the nameless grace of being toghther Out of the central mind In the union of love Here we are We are still here …
09-11-20 &
Here we are我们在这里You must be the gift falling from the sky 你一定是上天赐予的礼物Bringing me the sweetest fountain of my life带给我生命中最甘甜的泉水 Your voice is the echo of the sunlight你的声音是阳光的回响 Always lingers deep in my mind 总是深深地回荡在我的心中Your breath is the deep lamp burning at night 你的气息是黑夜中散发着热气的深灯Crossing my heart in the sea of time穿越着我那在时间海洋中的心Your dimples are the petals of a passionate flower 你的酒窝是一朵盛开的鲜花的花瓣Driving me lost in its beauty and aroma 驱使着我陶醉在它的美丽和芳香之中Your smile is a glass of miracle wine你的笑容是一杯神奇的葡萄酒Pulling me deep in the romantic prime牵引着我深入至那浪漫的青春年华之中Your eyes are twinkling firefies 你的眼睛是闪闪发光的萤火虫Charmed me in your bright living light使我迷醉于你明亮的生命之光中Your arms are the wings of the strongest kind 你的臂膀是那最强有力者的翅膀Muffling me at every winter’s door 紧裹着我在每个严冬到来之时Your heart is the nest where I belong 你的心是我所归属的栖息地Protecting my soul in our love song 保护着我在我们的情歌中的灵魂Through our iron gates of life穿过我们生命的铁门 Through our “beautiful mess” in tide 穿过我们在潮汐中的“美丽困境”Here we are 我们在这里Counting moments that inspire , cure , supply me 计算着那些鼓舞、治愈和满足我的片刻时光Full of tears , joys , craziness , peace in the days and nights 在日日夜夜里满含着泪水、喜悦、疯狂、安宁Our memories are the surge of deep music 我们的回忆是那澎湃深沉的乐曲Recording our traces that are low and high 记录着我们那忽高忽低的(乐曲)轨迹So gorgeous , priceless , sincere , sweet are the nameless grace of being toghther 把它们拼接在一起是那么的辉煌、无价、真诚、悦耳的难言之美Out of the central mind 离开了基本的心In the union of love 进入爱的结合之中Here we are 我们在这里We are still here …我们在此守候……
请登录后再发表评论!
网上很热的
请登录后再发表评论!
通常就不行
请登录后再发表评论!
双手和双脚伸展后同时向腹部方向靠拢)。以上主要为腰腹肌锻炼方法
请登录后再发表评论!
提高公众的自我保护能力。为此
请登录后再发表评论!后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
请完成以下验证码
查看: 6|回复: 1
请帮忙翻译一下
收到鲜花 朵
阅读权限75
主题好友积分
签到天数: 953 天连续签到: 1 天[LV.7]以坛为家I&
注册海川吧,与320万海川交流分享
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
本帖最后由 processimu 于
10:27 编辑
Azeotropic distillation break points . In azeofropic distillation , a relatively sharp temperature break point often occurs . This break point is indicative of the transition from an aqueous environment to an
the entrainer usually persists in the column as far down as this break point . For control purposes , this break point is somewhat analogous to the break point of sharp splits . The main difference is that in sharp splits there is one point of inflection in the top section and one in the bottom section , while in azeotropic distillation only one point iflection may exist .
对于上段话,主要没清楚“sharp split”与&break point“这两个词的概念
收到鲜花 朵
阅读权限30
主题好友积分
签到天数: 191 天连续签到: 1 天[LV.5]海川常住居民II&
共沸蒸馏转折点(断点)。在共沸蒸馏中,经常出现一个相对尖锐的温度折点。这个断点是从水溶液环境向有机环境过渡的指示。夹带剂在塔内持续的深度和断点的深度一样。从控制的角度看,这个断点在某种程度上与锐形裂缝的断点类似。主要区别在于锐形裂缝顶部和底部各有一个弯曲点,而共沸蒸馏中只存在一个弯曲点。
break point,是转折点,有点类似于数学曲线中的拐点。
sharp split,是指一个比较窄的裂缝。
海川化工论坛网化工技术交流第一社区,共同学习 共同提高!
广告投放/网站事务
QQ: 活动专用QQ:
违规贴举报删除请联系邮箱:
丰行天下-海川化工论坛 版权所有--- Powered by帮忙翻译一下 急用!!!
帮忙翻译一下 急用!!!
接时须用社后重阳前,过此不堪矣。花之木去地五七寸许,截之乃接,以泥封裹,用软土拥之,以蒻叶作庵子罩之,不令见风,日唯南向,留一小户以达气,至春乃去其覆,此接花之法也(用瓦亦奇)。种花必择善地,尽去旧土,以细土用白敛末一斤和之。盖牡丹根甜,多引虫食,白敛能杀虫,此种花之法也。浇花亦自有时,或用日未出,或日西时。九月旬日一浇,十月、十一月三日、二日一浇,正月隔日一浇,二月一日一浇,此浇花之法也。一本发数朵者,择其小者去之,只留一二朵,谓之打剥,惧分其脉也。花才落便翦其枝,勿令结子,惧其易老也。春初既去蒻庵,便以棘数枝,置花丛上,棘气暖可以辟霜,不损花芽,他大树亦然。此养花之法也。花开渐小于旧者,盖有蠹虫损之,必寻其冗,以硫黄针之,其旁又有小穴如针孔,乃虫所藏处,花工谓之气葱,以大针点硫黄末针之,虫乃死,花复盛,此医花之法也。乌贼鱼骨用以针花树,入其肤,花輙死,此花之忌也。
补充:我要文言文翻译成现代文啊 不是英文的
Then when they have to use the agency after the Chung Yeung Festivals, can not say this too. Trees and flowers to Cunxu 57, is a cut-off of access to sealed mud wrap, over the soft soil in order to make Ice Um-leaf cover of, so do not see the wind, the only day to the south, leaving a small family in order to meet the gas to Spring is a follow-up to his, then spent the law (by Watt also odd). Flowers in what is good will, to do the old soil, the soil, the small white and the pound at the end of convergence. Sweet peony root cover, food worm primer, white insecticide to control oneself, to spend such a law is. Water the flowers is also noted in some cases, or is not a day or days when the West. September Xunri a pouring, in October, November 3, a water on the 2nd, a day the next day water, poured a Feb. 1, water the flowers of this law. Made a few flowers, choose the person to the small, leaving only 12, referred to as stripping to fight, afraid of its sub-clock also. Hua Jian will only drop its branches son Wuling end, afraid of his old also easy. Ice not only to spring Um, it sticks to a few spikes, buy flowers, the spine can provide warm air frost does not damage flower buds, he too big. This plant flowers in the law. Flowers gradually smaller than the old, if there is a loss of beetles will find its redundant to the sulfur-pin, and next to the pin as gregaria, is the possession of insects, that workers spend on the green gas to large needle-point Sulfur at the end of the needle, is dead insects, flowers Fusheng, the doctor spent on the law. Fish, cuttlefish bone needles to Me, into the skin, Zhe dead flowers, the Flowers are also free.
的感言:哎 算了 自己写吧
辛苦你了
略懂社热议
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号帮忙翻译一下&
首先,把一些面包碎片(渣),洋葱,盐,胡椒粉混合一起接下来,用上述面包混合物填充火鸡然后,把火鸡放在煤气灶上烹饪几个小时当它们准备好之后,把他们放在大盘子里,并用肉汁浇上
首先,将面包和洋葱,盐和胡椒粉搅拌一起接下来,把面包混合物填充到火鸡里然后准备,将火鸡放在一个大的盘子里并且浇上肉汁最后,将火鸡切成片,和蔬菜比如胡萝卜和土豆一起吃
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 照片翻译器在线翻译器 的文章

随机推荐