当前位置: >
2015学年浙江金华第五中学八年级上期中素质检测英语试卷与答案(带解析)
年级 : 初二
试卷类型 : 期中考试
试卷年份 : 2015年
地区 : 浙江
试卷来源 : 学而思网校
其他2015学年浙江金华第五中学八年级上期中素质检测英语试卷与答案(带解析)
语法填空(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空。Betty started to learn English at the ____【小题1】___ of six. She went to an after-school English class every week. But Betty thought it was ____【小题2】____(bored) to go to her English classes. She didn’t think _____【小题3】__was important to learn English and she did not need to speak English in her everyday life.After she __【小题4】__(join) a school baseball team , she started to know more about the baseball players who joined teams in the USA. Now, she wants to know more about what happens to them. So she reads English newspaper _____【小题5】___ the Internet. When she meets new words, she looks _____【小题6】___up in her dictionary and writes difficult sentences in her notebooks. When she goes to school, she asks her English teacher for___【小题7】___ . Little by little, she finds that English is really important, and she is more and more_【小题8】__(interesting) in it.Her parents promise to take her to New York to watch a baseball game if she gets good mark in the English exam next month. ____【小题9】____ exciting it is! Betty is so happy that she works____【小题10】___ (hard) on English than before.
答案【小题1】age【小题2】boring【小题3】it【小题4】joined【小题5】on【小题6】them【小题7】help【小题8】interested【小题9】how【小题10】harder
解析试题分析:本文讲述了Betty在六岁的时候开始学英语。刚开始她认为学英语不重要并且在日常生活中也不需要说英语。当她参加学校的棒球队之后,为了了解球员的更多信息,她经常看报纸和上网查阅资料。逐渐地,她发现英语真的很重要,她也对它越来越感兴趣。【小题1】根据at the …of six 可推知是在某人几岁时 at the age of, 故填age。【小题2】根据句子结构分析it+ adj. to do sth.做某事……,此处需要形容词,主语是it,应用boring 令人厌烦的,故填boring。【小题3】根据句子结构分析it+ adj. to do sth. 做某事……,此处需要一个形式主语it,故填it。【小题4】根据后面的句子的谓语动词started是一般过去时,可知前面也应是一般过去时,join的是joined,故填joined。【小题5】在网上on the Internet,故填on。【小题6】look up 查找,前面是new words,是复数,故填them 。【小题7】ask sb. for help 向……求助,故填help。【小题8】根据前面主语是she,可推知此处需用形容词interested,be interested in对……感兴趣,故填interested。【小题9】此句是一个感叹句,exciting是形容词可推知此处用how感叹,故填how。【小题10】根据句子分析此处应用副词修饰动词work,hard的副词仍是hard,后面有than应用hard的比较级,故填harder。考点:考查语法运用。
根据短文内容和所给中文提示,在空白处写出单词的正确形式。每空限填一词。All of us want to be heard, but are we listening when other people are speaking? Doing it well takes lots of 【小题1】 (练习). Here are some
【小题2】 (有用的) tips.First, give them your full attention. Put down your pen. Turn off your cell phone. Show them you are
(感兴趣的) in listening to them.Second, use body language. Meet their eyes. Nod, smile and say “Mm hum” “Yeah” “I see” or “Really” to show that you are listening.【小题4】 (第三), let them talk. Say things like “That’s really interesting.” or “I’d like to hear more.” Don’t finish their sentences for them. Don’t change the subject to talk about yourself,【小题5】 (也). A good listener listens about 80% of the time
【小题6】 (在…期间) the conversation and
【小题7】 (花费) only 20% of the time talking. 【小题8】
(记住)that we have two ears and one mouth for a
【小题9】(原因) ---listen more, speak less.Fourth, be slow to share your ideas. It’s possible that the speakers just want to feel heard and understood. So share your own ideas only when they are needed.Last but not least, put yourself in their shoes. You may not have a lot in common with them. But you can
【小题10】 (尝试) to see their problems through their eyes. In doing so, you are better able to understand them and their problems.
答案【小题1】practice【小题2】useful【小题3】interested【小题4】Third【小题5】either【小题6】during【小题7】spends【小题8】reason【小题9】remember【小题10】try
解析试题分析:该文就如何谈话给出了四条有用的建议。首先,给他们充分的重视。第二,用身体语言。第三,让他们说话。第四,要慢慢分享你的想法。【小题1】根据句子分析lots of后应跟名词。故填practice。【小题2】有用的useful,在句中作定语修饰名词。故填useful。【小题3】感兴趣的interested。Be interested in对……感兴趣,是一个固定短语。故填interested。【小题4】第三的序数词是third,句首要大写,故填Third。【小题5】也either,常用在否定句末。故填either。【小题6】句意:在对话期间一个好的听众听的时间约80%,只有20%的时间在谈。在……期间during。故填during。【小题7】句意:在对话期间一个好的听众听的时间约80%,只有20%的时间在谈。主语是一个好的听众(人),因此用花费spend,主语是单数形式,谓语动词用第三人称单数,故填spends。【小题8】记住remember,用在祈使句的句首用原形,故填remember。【小题9】句意:记住,我们有两只耳朵和一张嘴,由于这个原因--多听少说话。原因reason。故填reason。【小题10】句意:但你可以尝试通过他们的眼睛看到他们的问题。尝试try,在情态动词can用原形,故填try。考点:考查词汇运用。
完型填空2015学年浙江金华第五中学八年级上期中素质检测英语试卷与答案(带解析)
完形填空(本题共15小题,每小题1分,共15分)I was feeling a little blue because my mother had lost her job.One day, while I was
on the street, I heard piano music and singing rising above the noise of the people. I walked more slowly to
where it was coming from. Then I saw a young lady sitting at a piano. She was singing songs about love,
yourself and keeping on trying. The way she was singing made me a little comfortable. I stood there
, watching her playing on such a crowded New York square. I thought that she must be
enough to perform in front of so many people. She noticed me. I walked over and told her how good her
sounded. "Thank you. " she said."I have been going through a hard time recently,
you've made me hopeful again. " I said to her."I’m glad that I could help," she replied. "Why are you so
?”"Well, my mum has lost her job, and I’m not so sure what to do... ""Did you notice the
you were walking? Your head was down." she said. "Don’t be upset,because
comes in different ways and if your head is down, you might not see it. You should
more ... lift your head up. " I looked
her, surprised at how she was encouraging me. "
are you playing the piano here?"I asked her with a smile.She
that she saw a lot of unhappy people in the world and she tried to cheer
up by playing music.I smiled a little wider, realizing that no difficulties could stop me from going on.
A.driving
C.running
D.walking
A.find out
B.send out
C.take out
D.get out
A.dressing
B.believing
C.hurting
A.nervously
C.angrily
D.quietly
D.interest
D.station
【小题10】
【小题11】
A.complain
【小题12】
【小题13】
【小题14】
A.dreamed
C.guessed
【小题15】
答案【小题1】D【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】D【小题5】A【小题6】C【小题7】B【小题8】C【小题9】A【小题10】A【小题11】C【小题12】D【小题13】B【小题14】D【小题15】B
解析试题分析:这篇短文中作者主要记述了当母亲失业,自己心情低落时,遇到的一位街头歌手。通过这位歌手的歌声及这位歌手所说的话,又重新让作者燃起了生活的希望。【小题1】考查语境理解及动词. Driving驾驶;riding骑车; running跑步; walking步行.结合语境可知此处指的是,我正在大街上走.故选D.【小题2】考查语境理解及短语. find out找出,查明;send out送出,发送;take out拿出;get out出去;结合语境可知此处指的是,我想查明这些歌声是来自哪里。故选A。【小题3】考查语境理解及动词。Dressing穿衣,给……穿衣;believing相信;hurting伤害;losing丢失,迷路。结合语境可知此处指的是,相信你自己,坚持努力。故选B。【小题4】考查语境理解及副词。Nervously紧张地;rudely无礼地,粗暴地;angrily愤怒地;quietly安静地。结合语境可知此处指的是,我静静地站在那儿。故选D。【小题5】考查语境理解及形容词。Brave勇敢的;shy害羞的,畏缩的;bored无聊的,烦人的;honest 诚实的。联系前一句描述,可知我认为这个女孩是勇敢的。故选A。【小题6】考查语境理解及名词。Advice建议,忠告;idea注意,思想;music音乐;interest 兴趣,趣味。联系上一段描述,可知此处指的是,她的音乐听起来是多么的美好。故选C。【小题7】考查语境理解及连词。Or或者,否则;but但是,可是;so因此;and和,并且。联系上下文,可知前后是转折关系。故选B,我最近度过了一段艰难时刻,但是你让我又重新燃起来希望。【小题8】考查语境理解及形容词。Dirty脏的;busy 忙碌的;sad伤心的;lazy 懒惰的。联系前文我说的话,可知此处指的是,你为什么如此伤心?故选C。【小题9】考查语境理解及名词。Way道路,方法;time时间,时刻;reason理由,原因;station车站。联系后一句描述,可知此处指的是,你注意到你说话的方式了吗?故选A。【小题10】考查语境理解及名词。Opportunity时机,机会;health健康;pain痛苦;life生活。结合语境可知此处指的是,机会来自不同的渠道。故选A。【小题11】考查语境理解及动词。Complain抱怨,控诉;rest休息,静止;smile微笑;pay支付,偿还。联系后一句描述,可知此处指的是,你应该多笑笑。故选C。【小题12】考查语境理解及like 像……一样;after在……之后;for 为了,对于;at在一点。结合语境可知此处指的是,我看着她,惊奇于她是如何的鼓励我。故选D。【小题13】考查语境理解及疑问词。How如何,怎样;Why 为什么;When当……时;Where在哪儿。根据后一句描述,可知此处问的是,你为什么在这儿弹钢琴,故选B。【小题14】考查语境理解及dreamed梦想,想到;opened打开,开业;guessed猜测;explained解释,说明。联系本句从句内容,可知此处指的是,她解释说她看到许多许多不幸福的人,故选D。【小题15】考查语境理解及代词。Us我们;them 他们;me我;her 他。联系前文描述,可知此处代词指的是,那些不幸福的人们。故选B。考点:本题考查故事类短文。
阅读理解2015学年浙江金华第五中学八年级上期中素质检测英语试卷与答案(带解析)
How to look good in a school uniform? You can look great in your school uniform, if you follow these tips:(1) Make sure the uniform is the right size for you.You will need a pair of scissors (剪刀), but please, don’t cut anything until you measure (量) where you want the uniform to reach on your body. If you can find a tailor (裁缝) to do the job for you, it will be better.(2) Make your uniform tidyYour uniform should be taken good care of. Make sure your uniform is always tidy and clean. It helps you look smart.(3) Accessories (装饰物) can help.You can wear a nice watch. It will make you look beautiful and tell you the right time when you need to know. A cute hair clip can also make you, girls, look attractive. Choose a hat that matches the shape of your face or a backpack that goes well with your uniform. Also, have fun in winter by wearing colorful scarves.(4) Walk with confidence.It doesn’t matter how cool your uniform is (or is not). If you are not confident, nobody will notice how great you look!【小题1】 We can probably read this article in the
part of a newspaper.
D.advertisement
【小题2】The following things can make you look good EXCEPT
A.having a pair of scissors
B.wearing clean uniforms
C.wearing a nice watch
D.being confident
【小题3】 This article is mainly written for
A.students
B.parents
C.teachers
D.tailors
答案【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】A
解析试题分析:短文大意:本文给出了一些如何穿看起来好的小窍门:确保衣服大小适合你。使你的校服保持整洁。配上点儿装饰物。走路时要充满信心。【小题1】推理判断题。根据本文描述如何穿校服看起来好可推知它有可能发表在报纸上有关生活的部分,所以该选C。【小题2】细节理解题。根据本文提到的建议穿合体干净的衣服,配上一些小附件,要充满信心地走路可知该选A。【小题3】推理判断题。根据本文描述如何穿校服看起来好可推知它主要是写给学生的,所以该选A。考点:考查日常生活类阅读。
Will the sky ever fall? The answer is no. But if it happens there’s no need to be afraid!The American film Chicken Little opened about two years ago. Its story tells us:don’t worry too much in your life.One day Chicken Little is in the woods when an acorn(橡子)falls on his head!This makes him afraid. He thinks a piece of sky is falling!He can’t wait to tell everyone about it. They run for their lives!When everyone learns the truth(真相),no one likes Chicken Little. They laugh at him. He gets a bad name in the town,Oakey Oaks. It’s time for him to change others’ minds.Chicken Little begins to play baseball. He is not bigger than a ball,but he plays very well!He helps his team win. Now they think he’s great.Just then,a spaceship really does fall from the sky!The aliens(外星人)abroad have bad plans. Once again he must tell people about it!Will he get help from his friends in the town?Can he show himself a different person?You have to watch the film to find it out!【小题1】The film Chicken Little tells us______.
A.never worry about yourself
B.never worry too much in your life
C.never be afraid of the aliens
D.never believe anything
【小题2】Why do people give Chicken Little a bad name?
A.Because he forces (强迫) people to believe his words.
B.Because people think he tells a lie.
C.Because he wants the sky to fall.
D.Because he brings the aliens to the earth.
【小题3】What does the underlined word“it”in the passage mean?
A.The sky will fall.
B.He plays baseball well.
C.The aliens will have bad plans.
D.He will reach the outer space.
【小题4】What’s the best title for the passage?
A.Is the Sky Really Falling?
B.Can You Answer the Question?
C.Are You Afraid of the Sky Falling?
D.Have You Seen the Film?
答案【小题1】B【小题2】B【小题3】C【小题4】A
One year ago, I worked at a Chinese traditional medicine store. Business was not bad. Every day we mixed
(混合)medicinal herbs(中药) for patients, so the store was always full of a strong herbal smell. After I had worked there for a time, a boy of 13 or 14 started coming and sitting on the stairs outside the store for a while every day. It seemed strange to me.“Do you like the herbal smell?” I asked him one day.“I grew up with this kind of smell,” he said. He told me that his mother took herbal medicine for years, so he could mix herbs for his mother when he was very young. He mixed the herbs with deep love, hoping his mother would get better as soon as possible.“Is your mother well now? I asked.He shook his head. “My mother passed away(去世)three years ago.” Looking up into the sky, he went on: “When I first passed by here and smelled the herbs, I thought of my mother. It is comforting to remember those days when she was alive. So I come here every day to sit for a moment. When I sit around this smell, I feel as if my mother is still alive and is waiting for her medicine in her room.【小题1】The writer felt ________ when seeing a boy sitting on the stairs at the beginning of the story.
A.strange
C.excited
【小题2】The boy grew up with the smell of the herbs because ______________________.
A.he liked go play with herbs.
B.he studied at a herbal medicine store
C.his family had a herbal medicine store
D.he often mixed herbs for his mother
【小题3】The boy’s mother passed away when he was_________ years old.
B.about 10
C.13 or 14
D.about 16
【小题4】We can tell from the story the boy ______________.
A.used to take herbal medicine
B.missed his mother very much
C.wanted to make friends with the writer
D.hoped to make friends with the writer
答案【小题1】A【小题2】D【小题3】B【小题4】B
解析试题分析:本文讲述了作者在一家中药店工作,每天都有难闻的中药味,可是他看见一个小男孩每天来这里坐一坐。小男孩告诉作者他妈妈吃中药好多年了,他习惯了中药的气味。他的妈妈三年前去世了,他为了怀念妈妈才来这里的。【小题1】细节理解题。根据文中“It seemed strange to me.”可知作者感到奇怪。故选A。【小题2】细节理解题。根据文中“He told me that his mother took herbal medicine for years, so he could mix herbs for his mother when he was very young.”可知他的妈妈吃中药好多年了,从很小的时候,他就为妈妈熬药。故选D。【小题3】推理判断题。根据文中说一个十三、四岁的小男孩,又说道他的妈妈在三年前去世了,可推断那时小男孩是10岁左右。故选B。【小题4】细节理解题。根据文中“When I sit around this smell, I feel as if my mother is still alive and is waiting for her medicine in her room.”可知他坐在这儿闻着中药的气味,就像妈妈仍然活着。可推知小男孩想念妈妈。故选B。考点:考查故事类阅读。
A baby giraffe is born 10 feet high and usually lands on its back. Bringing a giraffe into the world is a tall order. In his book, A View from the Zoo, Gary Richmond describes how a new-born giraffe learns its first lesson.The mother giraffe lowers her head long enough to take a quick look. Then she puts herself directly over her child. She waits for about a minute, and then she does the most unreasonable thing. She throws her long leg and kicks her baby, so that it’s sent sprawling (四脚朝天).When it doesn’t get up, what the mother has done is repeated again and again. The struggle (挣扎) to rise is important. As the baby giraffe grows tired, the mother kicks it again. Finally, it stands for the first time. Then the mother giraffe kicks it off again. Why? She wants it to remember how it can get up. In the wild, a baby giraffe must be able to get up as quickly as possible to stay with its group, where there’s safety.Another writer named Irving Stone understood this. He spent a lifetime studying great people, writing stories about such men as Michelangelo, Vincent van Gogh, Sigmund Freud, and Charles Darwin.Stone was once asked if he had found something unusual about these great people. He said, “I write about people who sometime in their life have a dream of something. They’re beaten over the head, knocked down and for years they get nowhere. But every time they stand up again. And at the end of their lives they’ve realized some small parts of what they set out (着手) to do.”【小题1】The expression “a tall order” in Paragraph 1 most probably means ______.
A.a happy thing
B.a difficult thing
C.a big dream
D.a beautiful place
【小题2】 A View from the Zoo is a book written by
A.Gary Richmond
B.Charles Darwin
C.Irving Stone
D.Vincent van Gogh
【小题3】 The mother giraffe puts herself over her child and throws her long leg and kicks her baby because she
A.is an unkind mother
B.likes watching her bay sprawling
C.doesn’t want her baby to live with her
D.wants to train her baby to get up in this way
【小题4】 The writer mainly wants to tell the readers that
A.the giraffe is an unusual animal
B.we should learn to be a careful writer
C.learning to get up leads to success
D.A View from the Zoo is a good book to read
答案【小题1】B【小题2】A【小题3】D【小题4】C
解析试题分析:把小长颈鹿带到这个世界上来是非常艰巨的工作。长颈鹿妈妈是通过踢打的方式让小长劲鹿学会站起来。许多伟人也是在不断的失败中才有所建树。【小题1】词义理解题,纵观文中语句理解可知。把长颈鹿带到这个世界上是件非常艰巨的任务,故选B。【小题2】细节理解题。从文中“In his book, A View from the Zoo, Gary Richmond describes how a new-born giraffe learns its first lesson.”可知书是Gary Richmond写的,故选A。【小题3】细节理解题。根据文中“She wants it to remember how it can get up.”可知踢他的目的就是让他站起来,故选D。【小题4】主旨大意题。根据文中语句理解可知,本文主要介绍了让人们学会面对困难,要用不怕吃苦的精神,经过摔打之后,吸取教训,再拼搏,才能成功。故选C。考点:考查科普类阅读。
书面表达2015学年浙江金华第五中学八年级上期中素质检测英语试卷与答案(带解析)
书面表达(共1小题,满分20分)在前不久的英语外教课上,你们班组织了一次“I love my home. I love Jinhua!”为主题的班会。其中两位同学发言如下:Han Mei: I love my home and I love Jinhua. My dream is to be a tour guide so that I can introduce our beautiful city to visitors from home and abroad.Li Lei: Our city is becoming more and more beautiful. I will continue to do what I can to help protect our environment.外教老师打算将同学们的发言制成宣传小册子,将美丽的金华介绍给远方的家人和朋友。请你写一篇100词左右的短文,发送email,供外教老师选用。内容可以包含:地理位置,人口,天气,发生的巨大变化。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
答案参考范文:In the east of China, there is a small city in Zhejiang province---Jinhua. Jinhua is not far from Shanghai. It’s at the mouth of the Changjiang River. In the past few years, great changes have taken place in my hometown. Now Jinhua is a modern city. There are lots of tall buildings in it. Most of us live in flats. We like to live in flats because we can be close to our friends. In the center of it, there are many shops. You can buy some nice things here. Things in most shops aren’t expensive. You can pay a little money and they are yours.My hometown is a beautiful city. On each of the roads, there are some big trees and nice flowers. The roads are also very clean. They make people happy and comfortable. The seasons here are very nice. I like autumn best. It’s neither hot nor cold. It’s very cool. I love Jinhua. It’s a nice place to live.Welcome to my hometown.
补充句子2015学年浙江金华第五中学八年级上期中素质检测英语试卷与答案(带解析)
任务型阅读(共5小题,每题1分,总分5分)下面是孩子们在ABC儿童频道喜欢看的节目,请从方框内选出与其内容匹配的节目名字,并将其选项字母填在序号后的横线上。
A.Finding NemoB.Elmo’s WorldC.Travel around the worldD.Play School
. Do you know that different kinds of cats live in different places? It’s true! And there’s a lot more to learn as Elmo and his friends tell about the cats!【小题2】
. Join the school team to learn a little while singing songs, listening to stories or making things with Big Ted, Jemima and all the other toys on the children’s show.【小题3】
.It’s a cartoon movie. It tells about how the little fish called Nemo travels through the sea to find his father. It’s really very interesting.【小题4】
.Do you know how people live in different countries?Do you want to make friends with foreign kids? Come and join Wubbzy’s trip.【小题5】写出一个你最喜欢的电视节目或电影名称及其你喜欢的原因。
答案【小题1】B【小题2】D【小题3】A【小题4】C【小题5】Animal World
The show tells us something about the animals' life. We can learn a lot about animals from it. In the show we can see more animals than in the zoo. Animals are our friends. It is wrong to kill them for food. We must do our best to protect them.(仅供参考)
解析试题分析:【小题1】根据“And there’s a lot more to learn as Elmo and his friends tell about the cats!”,可知应该与Elmo有关,故填B。【小题2】根据 “Join the school team”,可知应该与school有关,故填D。【小题3】根据 “It tells about how the little fish called Nemo travels through the sea to find his father..”,可知应该与Nemo的故事;故填A。【小题4】根据 “Come and join Wubbzy’s trip”,可知与旅行有关,故填A。【小题5】Animal World
The show tells us something about the animals' life. We can learn a lot about animals from it. In the show we can see more animals than in the zoo. Animals are our friends. It is wrong to kill them for food. We must do our best to protect them.(仅供参考)考点:考查任务类阅读。
选词填空2015学年浙江金华第五中学八年级上期中素质检测英语试卷与答案(带解析)
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次,每空限填一词。【小题1】People should stop
______ fur coats to protect the animals.【小题2】Most of the students found it easy ______ ready for the coming test.【小题3】The boy was so ______that he cried out.【小题4】With our help the pandas in China will have ______ bamboo to eat.【小题5】We must do all we can
______ the animals in danger.
答案【小题1】buying【小题2】to get【小题3】excited【小题4】enough【小题5】to hel
解析试题分析:【小题1】根据句意:人们应该停止购买皮衣来保护动物。stop doing sth停止做某事,故填buying。【小题2】get ready for 为……做准备;find it +adj.+to do发现做某事……,it是形式宾语,真宾语是后面的动词不定式。故填to get。【小题3】根据句子分析,前面有was,可推知此处需要形容词,再结合句意,应填excite的形容词形式,主语是the boy,故填excited。【小题4】根据句子分析,此处需要形容词,再根据句意“在我们的帮助下,中国的大熊猫有了够吃的竹子。”,故填enough。【小题5】句意:我们必须做我们能做的一切来帮助处于危险中的动物。we can是all的定语。完整的句子应该是We must do all that we can do to help the animals in danger。故填to help。考点:考查词汇运用。
相关试卷推荐
年级 : 未知
学科 : 生物
地区 : 吉林
年份 : 2015 年
地区 : 陕西
年份 : 2015 年
地区 : 湖北