I think math isso boring什么意思 这句话有错误吗

当前位置:
>>>I think the math class is boring, so I don’t like it.[ ]A...
I think the math class is boring, so I don’t like it.
A. interesting&& B. difficult&&&&&&C. not interesting&&D. not difficult
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“I think the math class is boring, so I don’t like it.[ ]A...”主要考查你对&&形容词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
形容词:简称adj.或a,形容词用来修饰名词或代词,表示人或事物的性质、状态,和特征的程度好坏与否,形容词在句中作定语,表语,宾语补足语。她是一个好学生,她学习努力。She is a good student, and she works hard.这辆自行车很贵。This bike is expensive.对不起,我现在很忙。I am sorry, I'm busy now.你为这次会议做好准备了吗? Have you got everything ready for the meeting?形容词的语法功能:一、作定语He is the greatest writer alive.他是依然健在的伟大的作家。Somewone else has done it.别人已经做了这事。二、作补语形容词做主语补足语和宾语补足语时,可以表示其现状、状态,也可以表示某一动作的结果,并常用在表示“认为,看待”的动词如believe,prove,consider等候。例如:The news made her sad.这消息使他感到非常悲伤。Don't marry young.不要早婚。三、作状语形容词或形容词短语可作状语,形容词作状语时,可以看作是“being+形容词”结构的省略,可表示时间、原因、条件、方式、强调或伴随状况等意义。例如:Enthusiastic,they are co-operative.热心的时候他们是很合作的。Rich or poor, young or old, we all have problems.不管是穷人还是富人,不管是年轻人还是老人,我们都有问题。四、做表语The ship was adrift on unknown seas.那艘船在陌生的海域漂流。五、做主语Old and young joined the discussion.Rich or poor meant the same to him.作感叹语Very good!Say it again.Stupid!He must be crasy.形容词的几个特殊用法:most 同形容词连用而不用 the, 表示 " 极,很,非常, 十分"。 It's most dangerous to be here. 在这儿太危险。 I cannot do it, it's most difficult. 我干不了这件事,太难了。 "The+形容词比较级..., the+形容词比较级..." 表示 " 越... 就越..."。 The more you study, the more you know. 你学的越多, 就知道的越多。 The more I have, the more I want. 我越有就越想要有。 The more, the better. 越多越好。 " 形容词比较级 + and + 形容词比较级 ", 表示 " 越来越... "。 It's getting hotter and hotter. 天气越来越热了. It's pity he is getting poorer and poorer. 真可怜他越来越穷了。 The computer is cheaper and cheaper. 计算机越来越便宜。 The more and more people focus on the meeting next year. 越来越多的人关注明年的会议。 主语+谓语(系动词)+as+形容词原形+as+从句。表示两者对比相同。 This box is as big as mine. 这个盒子和我的一样大。 This coat is as cheap as that one. 这件衣服同那件衣服一样便宜。&I study English as hard as my brother. 我同我兄弟一样学习努力。 the + 形容词 表示某种人。 He always helps the poor. 他经常帮助穷人。 I like to have a talk with the young. 我喜欢同年轻人谈话。 The rich sometimes complain their empty life. 富人有时抱怨他们空虚的生活。 The police led the old man across the street. 警察领老人横过马路。
以-ly结尾的形容词1) 大部分形容词加-ly可构成副词。但 friendly,deadly,lovely,lonely,likely,lively,brotherly,仍为形容词。改错:(错) She sang lovely.  &&&&&&&&&& (错) He spoke to me very friendly.   (对) Her singing was lovely.  (对) He spoke to me in a very friendly way.2)有些以-ly 结尾的词既为形容词,也为副词。daily,weekly,monthly,yearly,earlyThe Times is a daily paper.The Times is published daily.
too+adj.+to句型&& “太…而不能”& He is too young to go to school.&=He isn’t old enough to go to school.&=He is so young that he can’t go to school.形容词的位置:1.形容词一般放在名词前作定语?&& 单个形容词修饰名词时,一般要放在名词的前面。它们的前面常常带有冠词、形容词性物主代词、指示代词、数词等。例如:?&& a red flower一朵红花?an interesting story一个有趣的故事?&& six blind men 六个盲人?my own house我自己的房子?如果有两个或两个以上的形容词修饰一个名词时,则由它们和被修饰的名词之间的密切程度而定,越密切的形容词越靠近名词。如果几个形容词的密切程度差不多则按音节少的形容词放在前面,音节多的形容词放在后面。&& 2.当形容词所修饰的词是由some,any,every,no等构成的不定代词时,形容词必须置于名词之后。例如:?&& &&& She has something new to tell me.?她有一些新的情况告诉我。?&& &&& I have nothing important to do today.?今天我没有重要的工作要做。?&& &&& Do you know anybody else here??这儿你还有认识的人吗??&& 3.形容词后面有介词短语或不定式短语时,形容词必须置于名词之后。例如:?&& &&& It is a problem difficult to work out.?这是一道难以解决的问题。?&& &&& Edison is a student difficult to teach.?爱迪生是个很难教的学生。?&& &&& This is a kind of flowers easy to grow.?这是一种易栽的花。?&& 4.用 and 或 or 连接起来的两个形容词作定语时一般把它们放在被修饰的名词后面。起进一步解释的作用。例如:?&& &&& All people,young or old,should be strict with themselves.?&& &&& 所有的人,无论老少,都应该严格要求自己。?&& &&& We are building a new school, modern and super.?&& &&& 我们正在建一所现代化的高档次的新型学校。?&& &&& All countries, rich and poor, should help one another. 所有的国家,无论穷富都应该互相帮助。?&& 5.有少数形容词,如enough和possible,既可置于所修饰的名词前面也可以置于它所修饰的名词之后。例如:?&&& Do you have enough time(time enough)to prepare?你有足够的时间做准备吗??&&& Maybe it will be a possible chance(chance possible)for you.或许它将成为一次可能的机遇。6.有些形容词,置于名词之前与之后,含义不尽相同。例如:?&& the writer present 出席的作者?&& the present writer 现在的作者?7.表示长,宽,高,深,及年龄的形容词,应放在相应的名词之后。This river is about 100 metres wide.The building is more than 50 metres tall.&He is less than 40 years old.8. enough修饰名词时,在名词前后都可以。They said that they had enough food.=&They said that they had food enough.&enough 修饰形容词和副词,位于其后。&He is old enough to join the army.&He isn’t old enough to go to school.9.形容词else通常放在疑问代词,疑问副词或不定代词后&what/who/where/when/when else&something/anything/nothing…else&What else did you do?&Do you have anything else to say?10.由两个或两个以上的词组成的形容词词组修饰名词时须放在名词之后。This is the book easy to read.这是一本容易读的书。形容词知识拓展:名词化的形容词:有些形容词可以和定冠词连用,表示一类人或事物,这时,它相当于一个名词,可作主语或宾语;表示一类人时,看作复数,表示一类事物时,通常看作单数。Robin Hooh(罗宾汉) hated the rich and loved the poor.The old are taken good& care of in American.the+形容词,常见的短语有:the old/the young/the sick/the white/the black/the rich/the poor/the dead(死者)形似副词的形容词:以-ly结尾的词通常是副词,但是下列词为形容词。friendly& lonely (孤独的) ;lively (活着的);lovely(可爱的)复合形容词的类型:(1)名词+过去分词& man-made satellite 人造卫星(2)形容词+现在分词& a good-looking man(3)形容词+名词& second-hand cars(4)数词+名词-ed&& three-legged chairs三条腿的椅子(5)数词+名词& 400- metre race(6)副词+现在分词& hard-working students(7)副词+过去分词& well-known writers(8)形容词+形容词& a dark-red jacket(9)形容词+过去分词& ready-made clothes 成品服装含有形容词的常用句型:(1) It’s+adj. of sb. to do sth.(good/ kind/nice/polite/clever/foolish… )It’s very kind of you to help me.(2) It’s +adj. for sb. to do sth.(difficult/easy/hard/dangerous/usefulinteresting/important…)It’s important for us to learn English well.(3)下列形容词后常跟动词不定式&表示情感或情绪的形容词:glad,pleased,sorry,sad,afraid,thankful…&I'm glad to see you.表示能力,意志或推测的形容词:ready,able,sure,certain…&I’m sorry to hear that.某些现在分词和过去分词可作形容词the moving story 令人感动的故事a moved boy&& 一个被感动的男孩a frightened child 一个被吓到的孩子a frightening film 一个恐怖电影
发现相似题
与“I think the math class is boring, so I don’t like it.[ ]A...”考查相似的试题有:
1281882414726049091646143291129436Math is boring and
difficult.
any 与some 后不能接adj,kind of 可接adj,但是不是of,只有B能接adj,表示太…,故选B
该知识易错题
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司Unit9 My favorite subject is science.Section B 2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
Unit9 My favorite subject is science.Section B 2
人​教​版​七​年​级​第​九​单​元​第​四​课​时​U​n​i​t ​M​y​ ​f​a​v​o​r​i​t​e​ ​s​u​b​j​e​c​t​ ​i​s​ ​s​c​i​e​n​c​e​.​S​e​c​t​i​o​n​ ​B​ ​2
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:1.81MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢2012区三模试题及答案
年度英语模拟调研试题(三)
一、听力测试,每题读两遍(本题共30分)
I. 听句子,选出与所听句子内容相匹配的图画。(共5分,每小题1分)
A.&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. &&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&C.
A. &&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&C.
A. &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&C.
A. &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&C.
A. &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&C.
II. 听对话,根据问题选出正确答案。(共10分,每小题2分)
(&& ) 6. A. She had a cold. &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She was tired.&&& & C. She was crying.
(&& ) 7. A. Yes, she does.& &&&&&&&&& B. Not mentioned.& &&& C. No, she doesn&t.
(&& ) 8. A. At the post office.&&& &&&&&&&&& B. At the airport.&& &&& C. In a model plane shop.
(&& ) 9. A. Go to the zoo.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Have a picnic.&& &&& C. Visit the museum.
(&& ) 10. A. It is worth watching.&&& &&&&& B. It is boring.&&&&& & C. It is nothing.
III. 听对话,根据对话内容选出最佳答案完成各句。(共5分,每小题1分)
(&& ) 11.The boy lost his schoolbag when he ______.
A. watched a football match.&&&&& B. watched a baseball match.
C. played a basketball match.
(&& )12. The boy&s name is _______.
& &&A. Zhang Peng.&&&&&&&& B. Li Ling.& &&&&&&&&&&&&C. Li Ming.
(&& )13. The color of the schoolbag is ________.
&& &A. New.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Blue.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Red.
(&& )14. There&re some books, a pencil-box and _________ in the schoolbag.
&& &A. an MP3&&&&&&&&&&& B. an I Phone 3&&&&&&&& &&C. an umbrella
(&& )15. From the dialogue we guess the woman might be ________.
&& &A. a teacher&&&&&&&&&& B. a cook&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. doctor
IV. 听短文, 根据所听内容选出短文中所缺词的同义词或同义词组。(共10分,每小题2分)
The USA is a very big country to visit, so choose carefully the places to see and the time to go. New York and Washington D.C. are good places to visit in May or October. It&s not too hot then. In winter there&s __16__ snow. The best plan is to arrive in New England in September. The weather __17__ to get cooler and the trees start to change colors. It&s a good idea to bring your camera because you may want to take __18__ of the autumn leaves. In the northwest, it isn&t very cold, but there&s much rain, so bring an umbrella. It&s pleasant to visit Alaska in July and August but it __19__ be cool in the evening. You must wear some warm clothes. In Texas and the southeast, there are storms from time to time in summer and fall. It&s usually very hot and sunny. So when is the best time to __20__the USA? Any time you like!
(&& ) 16. A. plenty of &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a little of&& &&&&&&&& C. no more than
(&& ) 17. A. ends&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. begins&&&&&& &&&&&& C. has
(&& ) 18. A. parts&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. members& &&&&&&&& C. pictures
(&& ) 19. A. may&&& &&&&&&&&& B. should&&& &&&&&&&&& C. can&t
(&& ) 20. A. go to look&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. go to see&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C. have a look at
二、单项选择,根据语境选择最佳答案 (本题共15分,每小题1分)
(&& ) 21. --Could you tell me how to get ready for the coming exam?
&&&&&&& --Sure. The best _______ is to review what you&ve written down in your mistake-collecting note book.
A. way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & B. road&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&C. bridge
(&& ) 22. When you start the exam, _______ the questions carefully, and try to understand the meaning of each question _______.
&&&&&&&& A. to read, exact &&&&&&&B. read, exactly&&&& &&&C. reading, exactly
(&& ) 23. &Zhang Lili,the Most Beautiful Woman Teacher,was so brave that all the people were moved to tears.
&&&&&& &--Yes, we should learn from her and help her. She will meet many ______ in her future life.
A. difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && &B. difficulty&&&& & &&&&C. difficulties
(&& ) 24. --Mum, I&m too tired to walk any longer. Shall we have a rest?
&&&&&&& --I&m afraid not. _______! The bus is coming.
A. Look at&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Look& &&&&&&&&&&&&C. Look like
(&& ) 25. There are more and more old people who live alone. Some of them can&t take care of _______. Young people should volunteer to look after them.
&&&&&&&& A. they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. them&& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C. themselves
(&& ) 26. Jim is _____ careless boy. He missed _____ &f& when spelling the word &difficult&.
A. a, an&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a, a &&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&C. an, an
(&& ) 27. Salt is very important to us because neither animals nor people can live ______ salt.
A. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && B. without&&&&&&&&&&& C. in
(&& ) 28. Twenty years ago, 1000 dollars ______ a lot of money for most American people.
&&&&&&&& A. was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. were&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C. had
(&& ) 29. I _____ here to wait for the owner of the bag until he comes back for it.
A. stays &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. will stay&&&&&&&&& &&&C. am stay
(&& ) 30. Louise Smart Dodd first got the idea for Father&s Day in 1909 in honor of her father _____ raised six children by himself after the children&s mother died in childbirth.
&&&&&&&& A. whose&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. when&&&&&&&& &&&&&&C. who
(&& ) 31. Nobody can tell ______ it will be fine or not on the day when we have the exam.
&&&&&&&& A. weather&&&&&&&&& &&&B. if&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&C. whether
(&& ) 32. In Britain, people can have summer in winter, or have winter in summer. So sometimes in winter, they can swim outdoors, and in summer, they need to wear ______clothes.
&&&&&&&&& A. cool&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hot&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&C. warm
(&& ) 33. A good sleep is so important for us. Which of the following are the most useful suggestions for a good night&s sleep?
&& &&&&&① Go to bed at the same time every night.
&& &&&&&② Read books or work on the bed.
&& &&&&&③ Drink a glass of milk before sleep.
&& &&&&&④ Look at the stars in the sky while you can&t sleep.
&& &&&&&⑤ Stop looking at the watch while you can&t sleep.
&&&&&&&&& A. ①②④ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. ②③④&&&&&&&& &&&&C. ①③⑤
&(&& ) 34. According to the chart, there are 200
students who get ill before exams in
132 Middle School. ______students
can&t sleep well before exams.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. 200&&&& B. 500&&&& C. 600
(&& ) 35. Which word of the following doesn&t have the same stress as the others? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& &&A. Homework& &&&&&&&&B. Compare&&&& &&&&&&&&C. Destroy
三、完型填空 (本题共10分,每小题1分)
One foolish question I can&t stand is &How do you feel?& Usually the question is asked of a man hurriedly walking along the __36__, or busily working at his desk. So __37__ do you expect him to say? He&ll probably say, &__38__, I&m all right.& But you have put a bug(窃听器) in his ear --- maybe now he&s not sure. If you are a good friend, you may have seen __39__ in his face or his walk that he didn&t notice that morning. It starts worrying him a little. First thing you know, he looks in a mirror to see if everything is all right, while you go happily on your way asking __40__ &How do you feel?& Every question has its time and __41__. It&s quite all right, for example, to ask &How do you feel?& if you&re __42__ a close friend in hospital. But if he is walking on both legs, hurrying to take a train, or sitting at his desk working, __43__ ask him that foolish question.
When George Bernard Shaw, a famous writer of plays, __44__ in his eighties, someone asked him, &How do you feel?& Shaw said, &Young man, when you reach my __45__, either you feel all right or you&re dead.&
(&& ) 36. A. street&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&B. room &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& C. park
(&& ) 37. A. how&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. what
(&& ) 38. A. Sorry &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. Fine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & &&& C. Good
(&& ) 39. A. nothing&& &&&&&&&&&&B. anything&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&& C. something
(&& ) 40. A. else someone &&&&&&&&B.&&&& someone else&&&&&&& C. some other
(&& ) 41. A. place& &&&&&&&&&&& &&B.&&&&&& why &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. distance
(&& ) 42. A. visiting &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. visited &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& C. visitor
(&& ) 43. A. please &&&& &&&&&&&&& &&B. do not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. you
(&& ) 44. A. is&& & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. was&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C. has been
(&& ) 45. A. time&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. position &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. age
四、阅读理解 (本题共20分,每小题1分)
&& Scientists have always wanted to know more about the other worlds in space. They have looked at them through telescopes and in this way they have found out a great deal(大量).They know many facts about the moon. For example, they know how big and how far away it is. But they want to know more about it. The only way to find out more was to send men to the moon. Then they would know all about it.&
&&&The moon is about 384, 000 kilometers away from the earth. An airplane can not fly to the moon because the air reaches only 240 kilometers. Then there is little air. But there is something that can fly even when there is no air. That is a rocket.
&& I am sure that you are asking: &How does a rocket fly? & If you want to know, get a balloon and then blow it up, until it is quite big. Hold the neck of the balloon between your fingers, then let it go. The balloon will fly off through the air very quickly. The air inside the balloon tries to get out. It rushes out through the neck of the balloon and this pushes the balloon through the air. It does not need wings(机翼)like a plane.
&& This is how a rocket works. It is not made of rubber like a balloon, of course. It is made of metal. The metal must not be heavy but it must be very strong. There is gas (气体 )inside the rocket, which is made very hot. When it rushes out of the end of the rocket, the rocket is pushed up into the air.
&& Rockets can fly far out into space. Rockets with men inside them have already reached the moon.
阅读短文, 选择正确答案。
(&& ) 46. The underlined word &rubber& in the passage means &______& in Chinese.
A. 树皮&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&B.橡胶&&&&& &&&&&&&&&C. 外套
(&& ) 47. If scientists wanted to know more about the moon, the only way was _____.
A. to send a plane&&&&&&&& B. to learn it&&&&&&&& C. to send a rocket with men
(&& ) 48. According to the passage, picture_______ shows the right position.
A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
(&& ) 49. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. Scientists have found out a lot about the space with their own eyes.
B. The rocket is made of light and strong metal.
C. A balloon can fly to the moon where there is little air.
(&& ) 50. The best title for this passage should be ______.
&&&&&& && A. The Distance Between the Earth and the Moon
&B. Men&s Exploration (探索) on the Moon
C. What the Rocket is Made of
Three Famous Universities (大学) in the World
&&Harvard University
University of Cambridge
Tsinghua University
World&s ranking of academic in 2012
Founded time
Overseas students in 2011
5594 from China
657 from China
2000 new students from 104 countries
Famous player
Lin Shuhao
Deng Yaping
Deng Yaping
How to connect
http://www.harvard.edu
http://www.cam.ac.uk
http://www.
Notes: ranking of academic 学术排名
根据表格所提供的信息选择最佳答案。
(& &) 51.University of Cambridge is the _____ in ranking of academic in 2012 among the three universities above.
A. first&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&B. second&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&C. third
(&& ) 52. _____ University has a history of only about one hundred years.
A. Harvard&& &&&&&&&&&&&B. Cambridge &&&&&&&&&&&&C. Tsinghua
(&& ) 53. There are _____ Chinese students studying in Harvard University in 2011.
A. 5594&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&B. 657&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&C. 2000
(&& ) 54. If you want to know more about University of Cambridge, you can surf the net of ______.
A. http: // www.harvard.edu&&&&&& B.
C. http: // www.
(&& ) 55. Which is the following is TRUE according to the information above?
A. There are 2000 students from 104 countries in Tsinghua University in 2011.
B. Harvard University is the second in ranking of academic in 2012 in the world.
C. Deng Yaping has learned in both University of Cambridge and Tsinghua University.
Paul was getting ready to graduate(毕业) from the college. He was always looking forward to owning a beautiful sports car, and he knew his father was rich enough. He told his father what he wanted.
& On the morning of Paul&s graduation, his father called him into his study. He told his son how proud he was to have such a good son, and told him how much he loved him. Then he gave his son a beautiful gift box. Paul opened the box and found a lovely book, with Paul&s full name in it. Angrily, he raised his voice to his father and said, &With all your money you gave me a book?& He then ran out of the house, leaving the book.
& Many years later, Paul was very successful in business. As his father was old, he thought he should go to see him. He hadn&t seen him since that graduation day. Unluckily, he was told that his father had died.
& As soon as he got home, he began to take care of his father&s papers. And then he found the book, just as he had left it years ago. With tears, he opened it and began to turn the pages. As he was reading, a car key dropped from the back of the book. That was the key to the sports car that he wanted to own.
根据短文内容判断句子正误。(正确的写A,错误的写B)
(&& ) 56. Paul was born in a poor family.
(&& ) 57. Paul wanted to have a sports car after his graduation.
(&& ) 58. Paul got angry with his father because he thought his father gave him only a book.
(&& ) 59. Paul wanted to see his father because he wanted to give his father a surprise.
(&& ) 60. From the passage, we know that Paul felt excited and happy when he got the car key.
Notes: tourism 旅游业,domestic国内的,income 收入, 1US dollar& 6.3 yuan&
( &&) 61. In 2009, ______ Chinese travelers visited Xi&an.
A. 12,000,000&&&&&& &&B. 125,000,000&&& &&&&&&&&&&&C. 125,000
(&& ) 62. The number of foreign travelers in Xi&an in 2008 and that in 2009 are_______.
&&& &&&&&A. a larger &&&&&&&&&&B. different& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. the same
(&& ) 63. Overseas travelers have spent _____ money in travelling in Xi&an ______domestic ones during the last several years.
&& A. less, than&&& &&&&&&B. more, than&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&C. the same, as
(&& ) 64. In 2011, tourism income in Xi&an is ______ billions yuan more than that in 2010.
A. 173& &&&&&&&&&&&&&B. 8 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. 5.1
(&& ) 65. Which of the following is TRUE according to the information above?
&&& &&&&&A. There are more and more travelers in Xi&an.
&&& &&&&&B. There were 8.8 billion foreign travelers in 2009 and in 2008.
&&&&&& &&C. There will be 132 million Chinese travelers coming to Xi&an in 2012.
五.任务性阅读(本题共10分,每空1分)&&
& difference &first&& parts&& is&& our
We are all busy talking about and using the Internet today. But how many of __66__ know the history of the Internet?
Many people are surprised when they find that the Internet was set up in the 1960s. At that time, computers were large and expensive. Computer networks (网络) didn&t work well. If __67__ computer in the network broke down, then the whole network stopped. So a new network system had to __68__ set up. It should be good enough to be used by many __69__ computers. If part of the network was not working, information could be sent through another __70__. In this way computer network system would keep on working all the time.
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(B)
&&& Beijing, the capital of China, lies in the northern part of the country. With a long history, Beijing is well known because of the sights, such as the Great Wall, the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City, and so on. Many foreign visitors have been attracted by the beauty of these sights. Many trees have been planted. More and more parks have been built. The city has taken on a new look. When you come, you&ll find people here are very friendly and helpful, and more and more of them can speak English. If you get lost, don&t worry, you can ask the way or just take a taxi. Don&t forget to have some Beijing Duck, one of the most delicious dishes in the world. Anyway, Beijing is a city you can&t miss, and I bet you&ll fall in love with it by the end of the trip.
任务1:用方框中所给词的适当形式填空。
66.&&&&&&&&& &&67.&&&&&&&&&& &68.&&&&&&&&& &&69.&&&&&&&&& &&70.&&&&&&&&&
任务2:单词释义。
71. f________: showing that you like someone
72. m_______: not hold, catch, or see what you want
任务3:同义句转换。
With a long history, Beijing is well known because of the sights.
With a long history, Beijing is 73._______74._______ the sights.
任务4: 根据短文简答问题。
Where does Beijing lie?
75. ___________________________.&
六、交际运用(本题共10分)
(A)从A&G选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项补全对话。(共5分, 每题1分)
A: Hello! This is Kanghui travelling information center of Harbin. What can I do for you?
B: Hello! I&d like to have a trip next weekend.
A.& What about going to Jingpo Lake?
B.& Which place do you want to go to?
C.& Mount Songfeng may be a good choice.
D.& By bus.
E.& I will book a family room for you.
F.& I&d like to take the train.
G.& You need to book a single room(单人间).
A: ___76___
B: I&ve no idea yet. Could you give me some good suggestions?
A: Sure.___77___ It&s so beautiful at the &&&&&&&&moment. &
B: That sounds good. But I am afraid of climbing mountains.
A: I&m sorry. __78___ There&s a two-day trip.
B: Good idea! I enjoy water.
A: Okay. Would you like to go by train or by bus?
B: ___79___
A: How many people will go there together?
B: Three. My husband, my son and I.
A: Three people, by train. And you need to stay one night in Mudanjiang City. ___80___
B: Thanks.
76._________ 77.________ 78._________& 79._________& 80._________
(B) 填上一个适当的词完成对话,每空一词。(共5分,每空1分)
A: Hello, Mike.
B: Hi, Liu Chang. You look so happy!
A: I got the highest mark in my class in the math exam.
B: __81__!
A: Thank you.
B: I am not so lucky. I didn&t pass the exam. I am not __82__ at math.
A: Sorry to hear that. Would you like me to help you?
B: All right. I really need some help. I think math is so hard.
A: __83__ worry. It&s not so difficult if you put your heart into it.
B: Thanks. I&ll study harder on it. And my favorite __84__ is physics. I can help you with physics __85__ you like.
A: Thank you. But I don&t think I need any help. I also got a good mark in physics.&
B: Wow, you&re a super star in study.
& 81.___________ 82.____________ 83._____________ 84.__________ 85.____________
七、阅读表达(本题共10分)
(A ) 阅读短文,根据短文内容完成表格,每空一词。(共5分,每空1分)
Long ago, Korean people didn&t own their letters. At that time they used Chinese characters(字符). Because Chinese is hard to learn, only rich people had the money to ask teachers to teach them. One of their kings called Sejong decided to invent Korean letters. He thought hard. On October 9, 1446, he looked at a window frame(框架) and shouted, &I know what our letters should be like!& He got an idea from the frame and invented letters of all the same size. It seemed that they were put in a window frame. The earliest Korean letters were born. King Sejong said, &Now I invent our own letters. These letters are very easy to learn. I hope that they can help all people learn to read.& When King Sejong first invented the Korean letters, they had 28 letters, but only 24 are still used today. All the Korean people enjoy using their own letters. &
Korean Letters
The letters once used in __86__
Chinese characters
Why only the__87__learned Chinese&
Others not having enough money
When the earliest Korean letters were born
On __88__ 9, 1446
__89__ the earliest Korean letters looked like
A window frame
The __90__ of the letters not used today
&86.&&&&&&&&& &&87.&&&&&&&&& &&88.&&&&&&&&& &89.&&&&&&&&& &90.&&&&&&& &&
&(B) 5分)
&假如你是九年一班的班长张丽,请根据李老师给你的留言条,用英语写一则通知,并告诉想参加考试的同学必须每天多听、多说英语。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Message Note
Dear Zhang Li,
& Six top students in Grade Nine will have a chance to learn in Singapore. All the students who want to go should take the oral exam(口语考试). The following information is about the exam. Tomorrow, please write a notice and tell all the students in our class about it.
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Miss Li&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& June 11th
Time:& 13:00, next Friday
Place:& Room 301
What to talk about: Yourself and your plan for learning in Singapore.
Language: English &
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Notice
All the students in Class One, Grade Nine,
&& There is a piece of good news. Six top students in our grade will have a chance to learn in Singapore. All the students who want to go should take the oral exam.& ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Zhang Li
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&June _______
八、书面表达 (本题共15分)
假日生活总是那么温馨、那么令人神往。正在紧张备考的你是否也会偶尔&慰劳&一下自己的思绪,憧憬一下美好的暑假生活?在家充分休息恢复体力,还是打算外出旅行开阔视野?看望亲朋好友或者预习高中的功课&&请你围绕&中学生如何过一个丰富多彩(colorful)的暑假&这一话题展开思路谈谈你的感想。
要求:1. 根据所提供的信息材料和话题(不要逐句翻译),写出内容充实、结构完整、条理清晰、语法准确、复合逻辑、语言丰富优美、可读性强的短文;2. 至少80词;3.不得使用真实姓名、地点和班级、学校名;& 4. 题目自拟。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________________________
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&
2012 毕业班英语调研测试(三)答案
1---5& &ACCAB
6&10&& ACBBA&
11---15 &&ACBAA
16---20& &ABCAB
21---35 &ABCBC& ABABC& CCCBA
36---45 &ACBCB& AABBC
46---50 &BCABB