在英语中我喜欢英语怎么写老虎吗改成一般疑问句

小学英语疑问句型总结英语的一般疑问句怎么改
来源:英语@跟谁学
14 询问将要做的事情:What/Where/When+going   1. ----What are you going to do? ----你准备做什么?  ----I’m going to the cinema. ----我准备去看电影,我会扫地、洗盘子,12 询问平时一般做的事情:What   1. ----What do you do on Saturdays / on the weekends? ----你星期六 / 周末一般做什么?  ----I usually do my homework. Sometimes I play football.----我通常做作业.有时候踢足球,4. ----What are the elephants doing? ----那些大象在干什么?  ----They’re drinking. ----它们正在喝水,5. ----What can you do? ----你会做什么?  ----I’m helpful. I can sweep the floor and do the dishes. ----我很能干,2. ----What’s your father doing? ----你父亲正在做什么?  ----He’s writing an e-mail. ----他正在写电子邮件,3. ----What’s the tiger doing? ----那只老虎在干什么?  ----It’s running. ----它在奔跑,7. ----Can you wash your clothes? ----你会洗衣服吗?  ----Yes, I can. / No, I can’t. ----会,10 询问职业、身份或人物:Who,What   1. ----What’s your father / mother? ----你的父亲 / 母亲是做什么的?  ----He’s a doctor. / She’s a teacher. ----他是一名医生,4. ----When do you do morning exercises? ----你们什么时候做早锻炼?  ----I usually do morning exercises at 8:30. ----我们通常8:30做早锻炼...
1. These chicken wings taste nice.___How_____ ___do_____ these chicken wings taste?2. Jack goes to school on foot.____How____ ______does__ Jack go to school?3. It takes Joan 40 minutes to go to school every day._____How___ ____long____ does it take Joan to go to school every day?4. I’d like to be a teacher because I like children.____Why____ _____do___ you like to be a teacher?5. This sign tells us that we can’t fish here.____What____ _____does___ this sign tell us?6. It can fly at 40 metres per hour.___How_____ ____fast____ can it fly?7. I joined the Young Pioneer in 1999.____When____ _____did___ you join the Young Pioneer?8. Fangfang went to the flower show._____Where___ ______did__ Fangfang go?9. She did some washing early this morning. (否定句)She ____didn’t____ ____do____ some washing early this morning.10. Linda did her homework at home.____What____ ____did____ Linda do at home?...
反义疑问句一般遵循:前肯定,② 句中含有否定词,要用前否定后肯定,【反义疑问句】,一. 下面我们就反义疑问句中几种容易出错的情况进行总结:,后否定,这些否定词如下:,二. 反义疑问句的回答,其他都用do的相应形式,只有现在完成时(have done)和had better 用have相应形式反问...
【英语的一般疑问句怎么改】推荐阅读【英语的一般疑问句怎么改】相关问答
1. will + 动词原形:
He will go shopping tomorrow.
2. be going to do:
We are going to the park next Sunday.
3. be doing 表将来:
I'm coming.
有不明白的地方再问哟,祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*)
时态 - 定义
英语语法中的时态(tense)是一种动词形式,不同的时态用以表示不同的时间与方式。
是表示行为、动作和状态在各种时间条件下的动词形式。因此,当我们说时态结构的时候,指的是相应时态下的动词形式。
英语时态分为16种:一般现在、一般过去、一般将来、过去将来时,以及这四者的进行时、完成时和完成进行时
下面就英语中常见的十种基本时态进行阐述,其它的时态都是在这十种时态的基础
考研英语二题型及与考研英语一的区别。
考研英语二题型总体与英语一非常相近,考试时间180分钟,满分100分。试卷第一部分是英语知识运用,即我们常说的完型提空,总共10分,20题,每题0.5分。第二部分是阅读理解,这部分英语二和英语一考试方式略有不同。英语二阅读理解分两个部分,第一部分是常见的4选1选择题,共4篇文章,每篇5道题,共40分。英语二阅读理解第二部分是新题型,对应的是英语一的新题
表示通常性、规律性、习惯性的状态或者动作(有时间规律发生的事件)的一种时间状态
英语起源于盎格鲁-萨克逊语,一种西日耳曼方言(旧低地语), 目前在使用的英语中,还包括一部分对其他语言的吸收以及少数新造词,包括很多拉丁语。
如果说英语如何发展?自然离不开她的殖民扩张,而基本原因也在英国工业革命带来的先进技术的传播以及原属英殖民国经济的发展和散布地域的广泛。
【英语的一般疑问句怎么改】推荐问答【英语的一般疑问句怎么改】推荐搜索
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动七年级英语重点句型
七年级英语重点句型
范文一:七年级英语重点句型1.I think,,意为“我认为,,,,”,是对某人或某事的看法或态度的一种句型。其否定式常用I don’t think,,,如:I think he’s Mr Zhinag. (L17)I don’t think you are right.2.give sth. to sb./ give sb. sth. 意为“把,,,,给,,,,”,动词give之后可接双宾语,可用这两种句型;若指物的宾语是人称代词时,则只能用give it/ them to sb. 如:
His parents give him a nice purse./His parents give a nice purse to him. Give it to Mr Hu.(L57)3.take sb./ sth. to,,意为“把,,,,(送)带到,,,,”,后常接地点,也可接人。如:
Please take the new books to the classroom.4.One,,, the other,,/One is,,and one is,,意为“一个是,,,,;另一个是,,,,”,必须是两者中。如:One is red and one is grey.(L50)或 One is red,, the other is grey.5.Let sb. do sth. 意为“让某人做某事”,人后应用不带to的动词不定式,其否定式为Don’t let sb,do sth.,或Let sb. not do sth. 另外,Let’s 与Let us的含义不完全相同, 前者包括听者在内,后者不包括听者在内,如:Let’s go for a walk./Let us try once more, please.6.help sb. (to) do sth./help sb. with sth.意为“帮助某人做某事”,前者用不定式作宾补,后者用介词短语作宾补,二者可以互换。如:Let me help you find it.(L42)/Let me help you with it.7.What about,,?/How about,,?意为“,,,,怎么样?”是用来询问或征求对方的观点、意见、看法等。about为介词,其后须接名词、代词或V-ing等形式。如:
What/How playing chess?8.It’s time to do,,/ It’s time for sth. 意为“该做,,,,的时间了”,其中to后须接原形动词,for后可接名词或V-ing形式。如:It’s time to have supper. =It’s time for supper.9.like to do sth./like doing sth.意为“喜欢做某事”,如:Li Lei and his friends like to play in the tree house. (L 43)前一种句型侧重具体的一次性的动作;后一种句型侧重习惯性的动作,试比较:
Tom likes swimming, but doesn’t like to swim this afternoon.10.ask sb.(not) to do sth. 意为“让某人(不要)做某事”,其中ask sb.后应接动词不定式,如:Ask your friends to guess what is in it. (L44)11.show sb. sth. / show sth. to do. 意为“把某物给某人看”,该句型的用法同前面第2点。如:Show your friend your family photo.(L36)/Show your family photo to your friend.12.introduce sb. to sb. 意为“把某人介绍给另一人”;introduce to sb.则是“向某人作介绍”。如:Introduce your family to her.原文地址:七年级英语重点句型1.I think,,意为“我认为,,,,”,是对某人或某事的看法或态度的一种句型。其否定式常用I don’t think,,,如:I think he’s Mr Zhinag. (L17)I don’t think you are right.2.give sth. to sb./ give sb. sth. 意为“把,,,,给,,,,”,动词give之后可接双宾语,可用这两种句型;若指物的宾语是人称代词时,则只能用give it/ them to sb. 如:
His parents give him a nice purse./His parents give a nice purse to him. Give it to Mr Hu.(L57)3.take sb./ sth. to,,意为“把,,,,(送)带到,,,,”,后常接地点,也可接人。如:
Please take the new books to the classroom.4.One,,, the other,,/One is,,and one is,,意为“一个是,,,,;另一个是,,,,”,必须是两者中。如:One is red and one is grey.(L50)或 One is red,, the other is grey.5.Let sb. do sth. 意为“让某人做某事”,人后应用不带to的动词不定式,其否定式为Don’t let sb,do sth.,或Let sb. not do sth. 另外,Let’s 与Let us的含义不完全相同, 前者包括听者在内,后者不包括听者在内,如:Let’s go for a walk./Let us try once more, please.6.help sb. (to) do sth./help sb. with sth.意为“帮助某人做某事”,前者用不定式作宾补,后者用介词短语作宾补,二者可以互换。如:Let me help you find it.(L42)/Let me help you with it.7.What about,,?/How about,,?意为“,,,,怎么样?”是用来询问或征求对方的观点、意见、看法等。about为介词,其后须接名词、代词或V-ing等形式。如:
What/How playing chess?8.It’s time to do,,/ It’s time for sth. 意为“该做,,,,的时间了”,其中to后须接原形动词,for后可接名词或V-ing形式。如:It’s time to have supper. =It’s time for supper.9.like to do sth./like doing sth.意为“喜欢做某事”,如:Li Lei and his friends like to play in the tree house. (L 43)前一种句型侧重具体的一次性的动作;后一种句型侧重习惯性的动作,试比较:
Tom likes swimming, but doesn’t like to swim this afternoon.10.ask sb.(not) to do sth. 意为“让某人(不要)做某事”,其中ask sb.后应接动词不定式,如:Ask your friends to guess what is in it. (L44)11.show sb. sth. / show sth. to do. 意为“把某物给某人看”,该句型的用法同前面第2点。如:Show your friend your family photo.(L36)/Show your family photo to your friend.12.introduce sb. to sb. 意为“把某人介绍给另一人”;introduce to sb.则是“向某人作介绍”。如:Introduce your family to her.
范文二:Starter Unit 1-3
七上重点句型1.早上好,下午好,晚上好!2.你好吗?我很好,谢谢。3.那个用英语怎么说?它是一件夹克/一个橘子。4.请拼写。 它是什么颜色?它是黄色的。Unit1 My name is Gina.1.你的名字是什么?我的名字是吉娜。我是吉娜。2.他/她的名字是什么?他/她的名字是汤姆/吉娜。他/她叫汤姆/吉娜。3.她是玛丽吗?是的,她是。不,她不是。4.你是海伦吗?是的,我是。不,我不是。5.你的电话号码是多少?我的电话号码是281-9176。6.见到你很高兴。见到你也很高兴.Unit2 This is my sister.1. 这是/那是我的朋友Jane。2. 这些/哪些是我的哥哥。3. Have a good day! 玩得开心。 5.in the next picture.6.in the first photo7.a photo of your familyUnit3 Is this your pencil?1.这/那时你的铅笔吗?是的,它是。/不,它不是。2. 这/那些是她的钥匙吗?
是的,它们是。/不,它们不是。3. It’s mine. /hers./his. They’re mine.4.打扰一下。
5. what/how about…What about this dictionary?6. Thanks for+n./doing sthThank you for your help.7. 你怎么拼写它。
8.不用谢。Unit4 Where’s my schoolbag?1.地图在哪里?我的书在哪里?2. on the sofa
in the schoolbag
under the bed3.I’m tidy, but Gina is not.Unit5 Do you have a soccer ball?1.-你有一个足球吗? 有,我有。/不,我没有。2.- 她有一个网球吗?有,她有。/不,她没有。3.我有/没有一个排球。4.他有两个乒乓球拍。5.let’6.We’re late.
那听起来很不错。8.wacth TV 看电视
11.go to the same school12.at school
It’s easy for me.15.after class
after schoolUnit6 Do you like bananas?1.
你喜欢西红柿吗?是的,我喜欢。不,我不喜欢。我不喜欢西红柿。2.你的爸爸喜欢胡萝卜吗?
是的,他喜欢。/不,他不喜欢。他不喜欢胡萝卜。3.你喜欢什么水果?4.I like chicken for dinner.
after dinnerUnit7 How much are these socks?1. Can I help you ?= What can I do for you ?2. three dollars for two pairs3. 给你。
I’ll take it/ them .4. 帽子多少钱?
它五美元。6.这双袜子多少钱?两美元。7.at good prices (复数)/ at a good price(单数)
green sweaters for only 15$1. skirts in purpleUnit8 When is your birthday?1.你/他/她/爱丽丝的生日是什么时候?我/他/她的生日是在五月二日。2. 你多少岁?我12岁。他多少岁?他五岁。th 在1月17日(具体日期date)在二月 (月份、年)
(具体时刻)4.Do you want to come to my birthday party?5.have a book sale in the school library6.This is a really busy term!Unit 9 My favorite subject is science.1. 你/他/她的 最喜爱的科目是什么?我/他/她的最喜爱的科目是 语文。2.Bob为什么喜欢历史?因为它很有趣。3.Frank和Bob为什么喜欢体育?因为它很有趣。4.你的音乐老师是谁?我的音乐老师是谢老师。5. 你们什么时候上地理课?星期一和星期五6.-How’s your day? –It’s OK.7. I like Monday because I have P.E. and history.8That’s for sure.
I’m very busy.be busy (in) doing sth
.from 12:00 to 1:50after that
Have an art lesson for two hours.
It’s really relaxing.Thank you for your E-mail.
范文三:七年级上册英语重点句型及知识点Unit1.
My name’s Gina.句型:1, What’s your name?My name’s Jenny. / I’m Jenny. / Jenny.May I have your name?Yes, my name’s Jenny.What’s his/her name?His/Her name’s Tony/Gina.2, I’m Tony Brown.What’s your full name?My full name/ It is Tony Brown.My first name is Tony.My last name/family name is Brown.3, What’s your/his/her telephone/phone number?It’s 555-3539.语法:1,形容词性物主代词:my(我的) your(你的) his/her/its(他/她/它的)
our(我们的)
your(你们的)their(他们的)后面需要接名词,修饰名词,做前置定语。 在句中可作主语,宾语等成分。My book is here.
This is my book.2, 主格: I
he/she/ itwe
they在句中做主语,一般放句首,后面紧跟 am/is/are 及其他动词。
I’m a student.
She looks great.Unit2. Is this your pencil?句型:1, Is this your pencil?
Yes, it is.2, Is this my pen?
No, it isn’t.3, Is that his book?
Yes, it is.4, How do you spell it? = Can you spell it, please? = Spell it, please.5, Call Alan at 495-3539.Call me/him/her/them.
给我/他/她/他们打电话.Call 4953539
拨打4953539。Call sb. at + 电话号码
拨打……找某人6, Is that your computer game in the lost and found case?7, a set of keysa set of + 名词复数语法;1,句中含be(am, is, are)一般疑问句的变法: 把be提前,如果句中有my变your,I 变you,其他的照抄不变。肯定回答 yes, 主语+am/is/are
否定回答 No,主语+am not/aren’t/isn’t. 注意:回答时主语如果是物品单数或者this/that的话,用it替代主语,如果是复数人和物品用they替代。
2, be动词的用法口诀;I am,
you are, is 他/她/它(he/she/it),单数is 复数are. Be动词跟随主语的变化而变化。Unit3. This is my sister.句型:1,Is this your sister?
No, it isn’t.Is she your sister?
No, she isn’t.2,This is my friend.These are my friends.That is my brother.Those are my brothers.3, Thanks for the photo of your family. Here is my family photo.photo of your family = your family photo语法:可数名词单数变复数:一般情况下加s, book-books, 以s, x, sh, ch结尾的加eswatch-watches
以辅音字母加y结尾的,把y改为i再加es
boy- boys,family-families
以o结尾的有生命的加es, 无生命的加s, tomato-tomatoes, photo-photosunit4. Where’s my backpack?句型:Where’s the baseball?
It’s in the backpack.Where’s my computer game?
It’s under the bed.Where are his keys?
They’re on the dresser.Where are your books?
They’re on the chair.Where are her keys?
They’re on the table.Where are you?
I’m at school.Is it on the dresser?
No, it isn’t.Please take these things to your sister.Can you bring some things to school?The book is on the floor.语法: 1,询问人或物品在哪里,我们用Where, 结构为 where+is/are+人/物品名称?“……在哪里” 回答用 主语+is/are +in/at/under/on/near +地点注意:表示“在……地方”地点前要用定冠词the 或者形容词性物主代词my/your/his/their修饰,但是两者不能同时出现,我们可以说in the room, in my room 但是绝对不可以in the my room.词语用法:1, take
v.带走, 把人或物品带到别的地方去,take … to…
把……带到……去bring
v.带来,把人或物品从别的地方带到说话的地方来 bring…to…把……带到……来2,please 后接动词用原形。unit5. Do you have a soccer ball?句型: Do you have a TV?
Yes, I do/No, I don’t.Do they have a computer?
Yes, they do./No, they don’t.Does he have a tennis racket?
Yes, he does./No, he doesn’t.Does she have a soccer ball?
Yes, she does./No, she doesn’t.Does he have a ping-pang ball?
Yes, he does./No, he doesn’t.Let’s play soccer.Let me help you.I don’t have a soccer ball.That sounds good.语法:1,句中不含be(am,is,are)动词的 一般疑问句的变法。 也就是说句中谓语动词是实义动词时,要变为一般疑问句,在句首加do/does(当主语是第三人称单数的时候用does),第一人称变第二人称,动词变原形其他的语序不变。I have a computer. – Do you have a computer?
She likesplaying ping-pang.- Does she like playing ping-pang.肯定回答用yes, 主语+do/does.否定回答用No,主语+don’t/doesn’t.2一般句子中当主语是第三人称单数的时候,谓语动词要起变化。具体的变化为:一般情况加s, know-knows, 以s,x,ch,sh,o结尾的加es,teach-teaches, go-goes, 以辅音字母加y结尾,把y改为i, 再加esstudy-studies3,do/does 叫做助动词(语法需要加上去翻译部出来的动词)时,后面接动词原形,Does he like reading?
She doesn’t like reading. She doesn’t do herhomework.但是如果做实义动词(能翻译出来意思的动词)呢,遇到主语第三人称单数就要起变化。She does her homework.4,have的第三人称单数为 has.5, let sb do sth 让某人做某事 (sb代表人,如果是代词用宾格,do代表动词原形)6,play+球类 表示“踢,打,玩......” play footballplay+the+乐器 表示“弹奏……乐器” play the pianounit6 Do you like bananas?句型:Do you like salad?
Yes, I do./No, I don’t.Does he like pears?
Yes, he does./No, he doesn’t.I like oranges.
I don’t like oranges.Running star eats lots of healthy food.语法: 句中谓语动词是实义动词的陈述句,变否定形式在实义动词前加don’t\doesn’t(主语是第三人称单数时用doesn’t’).like doing sth/like to do sth
喜欢做某事I like swimming.
She likes to eat hamburgers.Unit7 How much are these pants?句型:How much is the red sweater?
It’s eight dollars.What’s the price of the red sweater?
It’s eight dollars.How much are these black pants?
They’re ten dollars.What’s the price of these black pants?
They’re ten dollars.Can I help you?=What can I do for you?Yes, please. I want a sweater.What color do you want?Blue.Here you are.How much is it?Nine dollars.I’ll take it.Anyone can afford our prices.Come and see for yourself at Huaxing Clothes Store.We have sweaters at a very good price.You can buy socks for only $1 each.The girl in red is my friend.The green shorts are on sale for $25.结构: 询问价格 How much + is/are + 物品名称?What’s the price of+ 物品名称?
……多少钱?回答:It’s/They’re + 价格Unit8 When is your birthday?句型:When is your birthday?
My birthday is November 11th.When is Liu Ping’s birthday?
Her birthday is on September 5th.When is his birthday?
It’s March 21st.语法: 月份前用介词in,
in May 在六月,
但是具体到某一天用介词on,
on May 1st..Unit9
Do you want to go to a movie?句型:Do you want to go to a movie?
Yes, I do./ No, I don’t.Does he want to go to a movie?
Yes, he does./No, he doesn’t.What kind of movies do you like?
I like action movies and comedies.
I like thrillers and l like Beijing Opera.I like comedies but I don’t like documentaries.She often goes to see Chinese action movies on weekends.She thinks she can learn about Chinese history.He really likes his movies.Mike’ father likes it, too! = Mike’s father also like it.I think it’s boring/exciting/interesting/relaxing.She is bored/excited/interested/relaxed.语法:too, also也,都用于肯定句中,但是also用于句中,too用于句末,且用逗号隔开。Unit10
Can you play the guitar?句型:Can you dance?
Yes, I can./No, I can’t.Can he paint?
Yes, he can./ No, he can’t.Can she speak English?
Yes, she can./No, she can’t.What club do you want to join?
We want to join the chess club.I want to join the basketball club.What can you do?I can play the guitar.Are you good with kids?Can you help kids with swimming?Come and join us!Musicians wanted for school music festival.Can you draw?Yes, a little. I want to learn about art.Do you have an e-mail address?语法:一般疑问句总结:be动词提前型,句首加助动词do/does型,can/could/may/will/would等情态动词开头型, 回答一律用yes/No回答。注意,助动词和情态动词后接动词一定用原形。结构:1 join与 join in 的区别join 参加,指参加某项活动join in 加入
着重加入某种组织,团体,政党并成为其中一员。
2,help sb do sth/help sb with doing sth 帮助某人做某事3, be good at=be well in
在……擅长,擅长于be good for 对…… 有好处be good with 和……相处的很好4, learn about sth 学习有关于……Unit11 What time do you go to school?句型:What time do you usually get up?I usually get up at five o’clock.What time does he eat breakfast?He eats breakfast at seven o’clock.What time does she go to school?She goes to school at eight o’clock.He brushes his teeth and has a shower.What a funny time to eat breakfast!To get to work, he takes the number 17 bus to a hotel.The bus usually takes him to work at 19:15.People love to listen to him.He goes to bed at 8:30. Can you think what his job is?Please write and tell me about your morning.Please write soon.语法: 1,时间表达法 1,直接表达法,8:20
eight twenty2,
间接表达法
分钟+to+时钟
表示“几点差几分”
twenty to four分钟+past+时钟 表示“几点过几分”
twenty past threea quarter to three
3:15three quarter past five
5:45half past six
6;30具体时间前用介词at 表示在几点2, What time 问具体的时间,具体到几点When 问时间,范围比what time 广,可以是具体的时间,也可以是大概的时间结构:take sb to sp
带某人去某地listen to
听write to sb
写信给某人tell sb about sth
告诉某人有关于某事tell sb to do sth
告诉某人去做某事Unit12
My favorite subject is science.句型:What’s your favorite subject?My favorite subject is math.What’s his favorite subject?His favorite subject is art.What’s her favorite subject?Her favorite subject is P.E.What subject do you like best?I like math best.Why do you like math?Because it’s interesting.Why does he like art?Because it’s fun.Who is your art teacher?Our art teacher is Mrs. Jones.I’m really busy doing my homework.She is busy with her work.I have science. It’s too difficult.I’m really tired of watching TVI like to play with my dog.He is always running around with me.结构:1, favorite=like…best
最喜爱……2, be busy doing sth
忙于做某事be busy with sth
忙于某事3, be tired of doing sth
做……感到厌烦
范文四:七年级下册英语短语和重点句型默写unit 1 1. 下棋
4. 想去做5. 擅长于 _____________________
_____________________ 6. 讲故事
7. 打功夫8. 善于应付……的9. 把……拿给……看______________________
7. 散步8. 要么……要么
… … 9. 大量,许多
+可数/不可数名词unit 31. 乘地铁
2. 骑自行车
4. 认为5. 在…和…之间
… 6. 实现
8. 乘公车unit 41. 准时
3. 外出4. 清洗餐具
5. 铺床6. 到达 大地点
+ 小地点 12. 打鼓
13. 空闲的
14. 忙碌的15. 在(某方面)帮助(某人)_______________
+ (比赛、活动)
+ (社团,组织,机构) 21. 拔打……找(某人)
+(电话号码)10. 吃早餐
11. 去上学
13. 回家14. 打扫房间
15. 去睡觉
16. 半个小时
17. 到校18. 对……有益9. 害怕 ______________
_______________10. 为……而感谢 _____________
10. 对(某事)要求严格
11. 记得去做某事
12. 记得做过某事
13. 遵守规则14. 保持...处于某种状态16. 与某人打架17. 太多
+ 可数名词复数
+ 不可数名词unit 51. 稍微,有点2. 对(某人)友好的
3. 迷路4. 处于(极大)危险之中
5. 砍倒6. 由……制成(看得出原材料)______________
(看不出原材料)______________ 7. 非常unit 61. 用电话交谈
4. 使用电脑
6. 洗衣服7. 一个美国家庭unit 71. 捎个口信
2. 度假3. 听起来像________________ +名词/代词 4. 告诉某人做某事unit 81. 在……对面2. 在……和……之间 3. 在……前面
4. 在……前部
6. 没问题7. 在第一个十字路口
8. 沿着这条街走
91. 看起来像
4. 中等身高
5. 中等身材
18. 考虑19. 过得开心8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 一整天一个好名字来自(某个地方)其中之一 +可数名词复数 一种……象征
丧失家园为……而杀死
...8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 龙舟赛其它任意一个 可数名词复数 希望做某事希望某人做某事
在客厅5. 叫某人不要做某事
6. 做(某事)过得开心
7. 拍照9. 转左/右_________ /__________
10. 在附近
11. 花时间12. 与某人共度周末13. 花(时间/钱)做某事 _______________
____________________ 14. 喜欢做某事15. 看见某人正在做某事6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 圆脸蛋
小嘴巴一张罪犯的照片
最后unit 101. 愿意,想要2. 一大碗牛肉汤
3. 在羊肉面里
4. 点菜5. ……的数量
6. 大量的,许多
7. 世界各地
9. 吹灭unit 111. 去散步
2. 给奶牛挤奶
7. 沿途unit 121. 做作业
2. 去钓鱼3. 在湖边扎营
5. 打羽毛球
6. 熬夜7. 冲……大声叫嚷
9. 放风筝10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 一次性
切碎长寿的象征给某人带来好运气
受欢迎,流行
不同种类的
缺少,短缺
与……不同8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 制作模型机器人
给某人买某物
激动的一天
对……感兴趣
出来10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 搭起
吃惊对……大声喊叫
把……弄醒
两周前如此……以致
去露营七年级下册英语重点句型默写unit 1 重点句型:1. 你想加入什么俱乐部?我想加入游泳俱乐部。 2. 我会打鼓和下棋。3. 他会说英语,他也会踢足球。 4. 我爷爷很擅长讲故事吗。 5. 他经常参加学校的文艺表演。 6. 你想和他们交朋友吗?
7. 格林先生教我们英语。unit 2 重点句型:1. 那个时间吃早饭真是有意思哦。 2. 通常几点洗澡?他通常9点半洗澡。4. 他周末通常做大量练习。 5. 我每天会打半个小时的篮球。 6. 水果和蔬菜对我们的健康有益。 7. 晚上我要么看电视要么玩电脑游戏。8. 她知道冰淇淋对她不好,但是它却很好吃。unit 3 重点句型:1. 你怎么去上学的?我乘校车上学。2. 你到学校要用多长时间?乘地铁大约15分钟。 3. 从你家到学校有多远?大约二公里。 4. 你觉得这次旅行怎么样?5. 对于我们来说学好英语不容易。 6. 是一个8岁的男孩。7. 这些村民的梦想能实现吗? 8. 我妈妈害怕开车。 9. 公园里有几百只鸟。unit 4 重点句型:1. 上课不要迟到。我们必须守时。 2. 在学校有太多规则。 3. 不要和你同学打架。4. 放学后,我们要练习弹吉他。 5. 在图书馆我们必须保持安静。 6. 我们可以带音乐播放机来学校吗? 7. 在你离开教室之前请记得关灯。 8. 他们对孩子十分严格。unit 5 重点句型:1. 你喜欢什么动物?我喜欢考拉熊。2. 你为什么喜欢狗?因为他们对人类很友好。 3. 他为什么不喜欢狮子?因为他们有点可怕。 4. 狮子来自哪?他们来自南非。 5. 我们班其中一个女孩来自美国。 6. 人们为了象牙而杀死大象。 7. 这个模型飞机是由纸做的。8. 许多动物现在正处于危险之中。unit 6 重点句子:1. 这有一张我的全家福。 2. 我父母在客厅看电视。3. 他有两个孩子,一个在医院工作,另一个在图书馆工作。 4. 你现在在做什么?我在电视上看篮球赛。 5. 他现在在做作业吗?不,他在看报纸。 6. 你现在想和我一起共进晚餐吗? 7. 她每天讲三个小时的电话。unit 7 重点句型:1. 广州的天气怎么样?多云。 2. 过得怎么样?不太糟。 3. 我能为你捎个口信吗?4. 你能叫他给我回个电话吗?5. 拜访在加拿大的啊姨我很开心。 6. 我正坐在游泳池旁喝着橙汁。 7. 我和我的家人正在山里度假。 8. 请尽快给我回信。 unit 8 重点句型1. 打扰了,附近有一家邮局吗?有,它在中心街。 2. 你能告诉我去儿童医院的路吗?3. 沿着格林街一直走,在第二个十字路口向右拐。 4. 警察局在银行的对面。 5. 公园离这里不远。 6. 花20元买了那本书。(用的两个句型翻译) 7. 周末我通常是和爷爷奶奶度过的。 unit 91. 斯密斯先生长得怎么样?他是一个带着眼镜的老人。 2. 我阿姨中等身高、中等身材。 3. 让我们七点在电影院前面见面吧。4. 她长得有点胖,留着金黄色的长卷发。 5. 你妹妹留着直发还是卷发?她留着卷发。 6. 最后,他找到了他的手表。 unit 101. 你可以点菜了吗?2. 你想要什么种类的面条?我想要羊肉土豆面。 3. 你想要多大碗的? 我要中碗的。4. 你想和我们一起去钓鱼吗?我很乐意,但是我得照顾我妹妹。 5. 我想要两碗加洋白菜的牛肉粥。 6. 在我生日那天,我许愿和吹蜡烛。 7. 这个故事和那个故事不同。 unit 111. 你上周的学校旅行怎么样? 2. 在那里我们拍了相当多照片。3. 在农场你骑马了吗?没有,但是我摘草莓了。 4. 我担心它会下雨,幸运的是,太阳又出来了。5. 对历史很感兴趣,他学到了很多关于中国历史的东西。 6. 我一点也不喜欢这次旅行。 unit 121. 上个周末你做什么了?我去了沙滩上。 2. 多么漂亮的花呀!3. 她和谁一起去? 她和她父母一起去。4. 天气如此冷,以至于他们不得不待在家里。 5. 我看到一些男孩子正在打篮球。
范文五:七年级下 重点短语句子Unit 1 Can you play the guitar?1. play sports/chess/basketball
做运动/下象棋/打篮球2. play the guitar/piano/ violin / drums弹吉他/钢琴/拉小提琴/打鼓3. speak English/Japanese/French说英语/日语/法语speak to sb(打电话用语)和某人通话4. talk to sb=talk with sb和某人谈话talk with sb about sth和某人谈有关某事5. tell sb sth=tell sth to sb告诉/讲某人某事tell a story/a lie/the truth讲故事/说谎/说实话say +内容say goodbye to sb 对某人说再见I tell him what you say.我告诉他你说的话6. show sb sth=show sth to sb给某人看/展示7. would like to do sth=want to do sth想要干8. teach sb to do sth教某人做某事9. help sb with sth= help sb do sth帮某人干10. be good with sb= get on well with sb与某人相处好be good at doing sth=do well in doing sth擅长-,某方面做的好be good to sb对某人好be good for sb/sth对某人/某物有好处11. make friends with sb和某人结交朋友1. on the weekend/on weekends在周末2. Can you draw? Yes, I can/no, I can’t.你会画画吗?会/不会15. I want to join the art club/Join us.我想加入艺术俱乐部/加入我们吧。Unit 2 What time do you go to school?1. get up起床go to bed上床睡觉2 .get dressed穿上衣服3 .take a shower淋浴4. brush teeth刷牙do my homework做作业5. go to school /work上学/班6. have/eat breakfast/lunch/dinner=supper7. lots of=a lot of大量的8. .in the morning/afternoon/evening9take a walk=have a walk=go for a walk散步10. either…or…或者…或者,不是…就是I either watch TV or study at night.12. 6:00 six o’clock
5:01 one past five6:15 a quarter past six 8:30 half past eight
10:30 half past tenUnit 3 How do you get to school?1. get on/ get off a bus上/ 下车2. wait for/ catch/ miss a bus等/赶/错过车3. take a bus=go to sw by bus搭公共汽车4. take a subway=go to sw by subway搭地铁5. ride a bike=go to sw by bike骑车5. from… to…从…到…6. get to到达…= reach=arrive at +(小地方)arrive in +(大地方)7. how far多远how long多久8. How far is it from your home to school?10 kilometers.从你家到学校有多远?10公里9. How long does it take you to get to schoolAbout 15 minutes on foot.=15 minutes’ walk你上学要花多长时间?走路大约15分钟10. it takes sb some time to do sth.做某事花费某人多少时间It takes me two hours to finish my work.11. What do you think of your school?=how do you like your school? It’s beautiful.你认为你的学校怎样?很漂亮。. Unit 4 Don't eat in class.1. in class在课堂上in the class在班集体里in the classroom在教室里2. arrive late for=be late for class上课迟到3. in the hallways 在走廊4. listen to 听(动作)hear听见(结果)5. at school 在学校
at home 在家at work 在工作
at table 在吃饭6. have to do sth/has to do sth不得不,必须don’t / doesn’t/didn’t have to
不必I have to help my mom make dinner.我必须帮我妈妈做饭。You don’t have to wear a uniform.你不必穿制服7.on school nights
在有课的晚上8.in the dining hall
在饭堂9.too many +books可数名词(复数)太多书too much +money/work 不可数名词 太多钱much too + tall形容词/副词
太(高)…10. by ten o’clock
在10点钟前11. be on the bed在床上≠be in bed在被窝12. No talking!=Don’t talk!
严禁讲话!13. What are the rules at your school? 你们学校有什么规章制度?14. Do you have to wear a uniform at school? 你必须穿制服上学吗? 你还必须做其它什么事情?16. Can we wear hats in school? 我们能在学校戴帽子吗?19. Don’t eat in class.别在课堂上吃东西。20. I have too many rules in my house. 我家有太多的规则。21. I can’t watch TV on school nights.22. What can I do? 我该怎么办?23. I never have any fun.我从不开心。Unit 5
Why do you like pandas?kind of=a little=a bit+tall形容词 有点play with sb/sth
和….一起玩during/in the day
在白天at night在晚上 at noon在中午get up early /late
起床起得早/晚6. Please be quiet=keep quiet请保持安静!7. be lost = get lost=be missing 迷路He was lost and I helped him findhis mother.他迷路了我帮助他找到他的妈妈。8.so many rules+复数名词 如此多so much money+不可数名词9. lose one’s home失去家园10. be in great danger处于极大的危险中11. cut down砍倒 fall down跌倒12. Why do you want to see the lions?13.I like dogs, too. 你还喜欢什么其他动物?我还喜欢小狗。14. She likes to play with her friends and eat grass .她喜欢跟朋友玩和吃草。15.He usually sleeps and relaxes 20hours every day他通常一天睡觉和休息20个钟16.He is a 15-year-old boy.=He is 15years old =he is a boy of 15.他15 岁。Unit 6 I am watching TV.1. watch TV看电视watch…on TV在电视上看2. do one’s homework.
做某人的作业3.wash the dishes清洁餐具
吃晚饭4. talk on the phone
通过电话交谈5. one of +the books/them复数名词或代词….之中一个
some of +the students/us复数 名词或代词. …之中一些 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.6. listen to the radio听广播7. go to the movies / go to a movie 去看电影8. wash one’s clothes洗衣服9.I have some time but I don’t have any money.我有一些时间但没钱10. What are you doing? I am reading.
你在做什么?我在看书。11.What are they doing?They are shopping 他们在干什么?
他们在购物。12. What is she doing?
她在干什么?She is playing the guitar. 她在弹吉他Unit 7 It is raining1. on vacation=on holiday 在度假2. take a photo / take photos 照相3. lie on the beach 躺在沙滩上4. one…, the other…一个… ,另一个 …some … others … 一些… 其他的….Mr Brown has two children. One isa boy, the other is a girl.Mr Brown有两个孩子。一个是男孩,另一个是女孩。There are many people on the beach.Some are talking, others are sleeping.沙滩上有很多人,一些在聊天,一些在睡觉5.right now此刻no problem没问题6.take a message 传口信7. take a photo of…拍…的相片8. Thanks for sth/doing sth
谢谢…9. have a good time = have fun= enjoy oneself 玩得开心10. on a vacation=on a holiday在度假11.----How is it going ? 事情进展如何?--Great!/Pretty good./Not bad./Terrible!好极了/相当好/不好不坏。/ 糟糕透了!12.How is the weather in Beijing in winter?=What’s the weather like in Beijingin winter ?冬天北京的天气怎么样?13.Everyone is having a good time .每个人正玩得开心 。3. What do you usually do when itis raining? I usually read a book.下雨的时候你通常做什么? 我通常看书。Unit 8 Is there a post office near here?1. in front of 在…前面behind 在…后面in the front of在…前部分2. near here= in the neighborhood 在附近3. next to 在……旁边,紧挨着4. between A and B 在A和B之间5. across from 在……对面6. go(straight)down…沿着……(直走)7. turn left/right 向左/右拐 在边/左右9. take a taxi =go to sw by taxi乘出租车10. the way to 去……的路on one’s way to sw在某人去某地的路上Can you tell me the way to the bank? I see a boy on my way home.11. go through 通过12. have a good trip 旅途愉快13. arrive at +(小地方)arrive in +(大地方)=reach=get to到达……14. Where is the post office?邮局在哪里?15. Is there a big supermarket near here?16. The park is a good place to have fun.公园是一个很好玩的地方Unit 9 What does he look like?1. like喜欢be like像look like看上去像2. remember to do sth.记得去做某事remember doing sth.记得做过某事3. be of medium height/build 中等个子4. a little bit tall
有点高6. have a new look
有个新形象7. tell a joke\ tell jokes
讲笑话8. wear glasses戴眼镜pop singer流行歌手9. the captain of the basketball team篮球队长10. in the end最后first of all首先11. be popular受欢迎的12. not …any more =no more不再=not… any longer=no longer 停止做某事(正在做)≠stop to do sth 停下来去做另一件事She stops doing her homework, and goesto bed. 她停止做作业,去睡觉了。He stops to talk with me.他停下来跟我谈话。14.Is he tall or short? He isn’t tall or short.他长得高吗?他不高也不矮15. What does he look like?他长什么样Unit 10 I’d like some noodles.1.would like sth/to do sth 想要2.what kind of 哪一种a kind of 一种all kinds of 各种各样3. a bowl of rice 一碗饭blow out吹灭4. cut up切碎take your order点餐5. in the world在世界上make a wish许愿6. What would you like?
你想要什么? 你想要饮料吗?7.What kind of noodles would you like? I’d like beef noodles, please. 你想要哪一种面条?我要牛肉面。8. What size bowl of noodles would he like? He’d like a medium bowl of noodles. 他要多大碗的面条?他要中碗的面条。11. I don’我不喜欢洋葱,绿茶和粥。12. A number of books are on the desk.很多书The number of books is 90.书的数量是90Unit 11 How was your school trip?1.quite a lot许多,大量2.milk a cow挤牛奶3. ride a horse骑马4. climb a mountain爬山5.feed chickens喂鸡6. show sb around带某人参观7. all in all总而言之8. take photos=take pictures照相9. be interested in sth/doing sth对…感兴趣10. not…at all一点也不Miss Mo is not tall at all.11. --How was your weekend?---It was great你的周末如何?. 棒极了Unit 12 What did you do last weekend?1.play badminton/tennis/ baseball / soccer打羽毛球 /网球/棒球/踢足球2.stay up熬夜 eat up 吃光3.run away 跑开4.shout at sb.冲某人大声嚷嚷shout to sb 对某人喊叫5.give sth back to sb=return sth to sb把某物归还某人6.go to the cinema=go to the movie看电影7.go boating/shopping去划船/购物8.go to the beach去海滩9.living /eating habit生活/饮食习惯10.fly a kite放风筝11. jump up and down跳上跳下12. under the moon在月光下in the sun13. go to sleep入睡14. get a surprise吃惊15. wake sb.up.把某人弄醒wake up醒来.16. put up举起,搭起17. make a fire生火go away走开18.teach sb a lesson给某人一个教训19. so …that…如此…以致I was so tired that I went to sleep early.我太累了,所以就早早入睡了。He is so young that he can’t go to school=he is too young to go to school.太小不能上学20. How tall he is!=What a tall boy he is!他真高◆24.be good at sth=be good at doing sth=do well in sth=do well in doing sth擅长做25.get sth for sb=get sb sth给某人弄到某物=buy sth for sb=buy sb sth给某人买某物26.make sth for sb=make sb sth为某人制作27 ask sb for sth问某人要ask for help求助28.thank sb for sth感谢某人的某物Thank you for doing sth.感谢做某事29.give sth to sb.=give sb sth给某人某物show sth to sb=show sb sth把某物展示给…
pass sth to sb=pass sb sth把某物传给某人◆动词+动词的变化1. 动词+不带to不定式(do)let sb do sth让某人做某事=make sb do sth使得某人做某事=have sb do sth2. 动词+动词ing 形式(动名词)enjoy doing sth享受做某事, like/love喜欢,hate讨厌, keep保持, practice练习,finish做完,mind介意,3.动词+带to 不定式(to do)would like to do sth=want to do sth想要,like喜欢, agree同意, learn学会, try尽力, begin=start开始, decide决定,4.tell sb to do sth告诉(叫)某人做某事,
ask请, wish希望, want想要, teach教, help帮,allow允许,advise建议, invite邀请5.感观动词+do做/+doing正在做
see sb do sth看见某人做某事,
see sb doing sth看见某人正在做某事 watch sb do sth/doing sth 观看 hear sb do sth/ doing sth听见 find sb do sth/doing发现notice sb do sth/doing sth注意6.辨析stop doing sth停止做某事(正在做的) stop to do sth停下来去做(另一件事) remember doing sth记得做过某事 remember to do sth记得要做某事 forget doing sth忘了已做某事 forget to do sth忘了要做某事7. 常用句型It is easy for me to study English well. 对我来说学好英语很容易Why not do sth?为何不做某事? =Why don’t you do sth?How about/what about doing sth?做某事怎样? I had better study hard.我最好努力学习。 I had better not give up.我最好不放弃。 情态动词,助动词can, could, will, would, must等+动原 do, don’t, does, doesn’t, didn’t等+动原
范文六:Unit 7
重点短语及句型重点短语:1. be born 出生;5. be afraid 恐怕7. have a birthday party 举行生日聚会一)谈论生日 你什么时候出生?
—I was born
什么时候是你的生日?—It’s May 8th, 1996 他什么时候出生?—He was born on June 3rd
—She was born 4.Where were you born?你在哪儿出生?
I was born in Fuzhou.5.Were you born in Hebei?
你出生于河北吗?Yes, I was./ No, I wasn’t.6.What’s the date today?今天几月几号?It’s May 21st,2004.7.What day is it today ? 今天星期几?It’s Monday/ Tuesday…二) 谈论物品: 1.is it? 它有多长? ----It’s 20 centimeters2
is it? 它有多宽? ----It’s 5cm 3. (礼物)什么形状? 它以前是什么形状的?5.What color is it? 什么颜色? -----It’s black and white. 它是什么样? 它以前是什么样子的 它之前就像一颗星吗?6.What do we use it 我们用它于做什么? ---- We use it 三)重点句型你们计划要怎样庆祝呢?3.What is your present Kangkang’s birthday 你给康康什么生日礼物?4.May I have a look?
’t恐怕你不能。 对我妈妈来说那将会是很棒的一天 6.Would you like to come? -----Yes, I’d love to.me 我的朋友想要为我举行生日聚会你是姚明的粉丝。
2. Would like to do sth. 想要做某事
6. buy sth for sb. 买某物给某人 8. be like==look like看起来像 3. plan to do sth.计划做某事
4.want to do sth.想要做某事 9. use sth to do sth == use sth for doing sth 用某物做某事知识点梳理:1)掌握月份词汇:January
JulyAugust
December2) 掌握年份表达:1990 -----
1905----- nineteen o five2000-----
2008-----two thousand and eight2014-----two thousand and fourteen// twenty and forteen3)掌握年 月 日表达: 常用:想说月日 后说年; 星期放在月日前如
②日 月 年的表达如4)掌握基数词变序数词规律,并熟记各个特殊变化的数词一二三特殊记(first second third);th要从4 加起(four---fourth)8去t, 9去e
(eight—eighth,nine—ninth)ve要用f替(five--- twelve---twelfth)ty 变成tie 再加th (twenty— forty---fortieth …) 几十几,几百几需变个位请牢记
5)掌握描述物品形状的词汇及表达:What shape is it?
(round是形容词,之前不用冠词a)What shape is it -----It’
----- It’What shape ….What shape is it?==What’s the shape? 它是什么形状的?6)作文:计划庆祝某一个节日(如母亲节、父亲节、教师节),,,参考文章P62 (2)Unit 7
重点短语及句型重点短语:1. be born 出生;5. be afraid 恐怕7. have a birthday party 举行生日聚会一)谈论生日 你什么时候出生?
—I was born
什么时候是你的生日?—It’s May 8th, 1996 他什么时候出生?—He was born on June 3rd
—She was born 4.Where were you born?你在哪儿出生?
I was born in Fuzhou.5.Were you born in Hebei?
你出生于河北吗?Yes, I was./ No, I wasn’t.6.What’s the date today?今天几月几号?It’s May 21st,2004.7.What day is it today ? 今天星期几?It’s Monday/ Tuesday…二) 谈论物品: 1.is it? 它有多长? ----It’s 20 centimeters2
is it? 它有多宽? ----It’s 5cm 3. (礼物)什么形状? 它以前是什么形状的?5.What color is it? 什么颜色? -----It’s black and white. 它是什么样? 它以前是什么样子的 它之前就像一颗星吗?6.What do we use it 我们用它于做什么? ---- We use it 三)重点句型你们计划要怎样庆祝呢?3.What is your present Kangkang’s birthday 你给康康什么生日礼物?4.May I have a look?
’t恐怕你不能。 对我妈妈来说那将会是很棒的一天 6.Would you like to come? -----Yes, I’d love to.me 我的朋友想要为我举行生日聚会你是姚明的粉丝。
2. Would like to do sth. 想要做某事
6. buy sth for sb. 买某物给某人 8. be like==look like看起来像 3. plan to do sth.计划做某事
4.want to do sth.想要做某事 9. use sth to do sth == use sth for doing sth 用某物做某事知识点梳理:1)掌握月份词汇:January
JulyAugust
December2) 掌握年份表达:1990 -----
1905----- nineteen o five2000-----
2008-----two thousand and eight2014-----two thousand and fourteen// twenty and forteen3)掌握年 月 日表达: 常用:想说月日 后说年; 星期放在月日前如
②日 月 年的表达如4)掌握基数词变序数词规律,并熟记各个特殊变化的数词一二三特殊记(first second third);th要从4 加起(four---fourth)8去t, 9去e
(eight—eighth,nine—ninth)ve要用f替(five--- twelve---twelfth)ty 变成tie 再加th (twenty— forty---fortieth …) 几十几,几百几需变个位请牢记
5)掌握描述物品形状的词汇及表达:What shape is it?
(round是形容词,之前不用冠词a)What shape is it -----It’
----- It’What shape ….What shape is it?==What’s the shape? 它是什么形状的?6)作文:计划庆祝某一个节日(如母亲节、父亲节、教师节),,,参考文章P62 (2)
范文七:外研版七年级英语上短语及句型(2014.01)Starter
Module 1:句型:1
Good morning / afternoon
早上/ 下午好。1. What's your/his/her name ?
你/他/她叫什么名字?2. Can you spell it , please ?
你能拼写它吗?3. Neice to meet you .
见到你很高兴。4. It's time to go now .
现在到走的时间了。5. This is my friend .
这是我的朋友Module 2:句型:1. Put up your hand .
举起你的手2. Close your book .
合上你的书3. What's your telephone number ?
你的电话号码是多少?4. What class are you in ?
你在哪班?5. How many boys are there?
有多少男孩?6. How old are you ?
你多大了?
我十二岁。Module 3
短语:1.in English /Chinese用英语/汉语
3.on the blackboard
6.say again
再说一遍7.waht colour
8.in the classroom 在教室里
9.animals and plants
动物和植物句型:1. What's this in English ?
这个用英语怎么说?2. How do you spell3. Can you help me , please ?
请问你能帮助我吗?4. Can you say that again , please ?
请问你能再说一遍吗?5. You're welcome .
不用客气。 What do you want ?
你想要什么?6. Waht colour is the pen ?
钢笔是什么颜色的。Module 4
短语:2 your/my/his/her.favourite day 你/我/他/她最喜欢的日子7.my/her/his favourite sport 最喜欢的运动
3.in spring /summer/ autumn /winter 在春/夏/秋/冬天 7.in Harbin in winter 哈尔滨的冬天8.play football
9.on Wendnesday
10.after school 放学后1.句型:1. What day is it today ?今天星期几?(今天是什么节日?)2. Let's play football after school.咱们放学后去踢足球吧。3. Let's go swimming on Wendnesday.周三咱们去游泳吧4. What's your favourite sport?
你最喜欢的运动时是什么?北京冬天什么天气?上册
短语:1.how old
3.twelve years old
12岁2.4.in Class 2 Grade 7 在7年级2班
5.the capital of···的首都/省会
6.English name 英文名字7.last(given) name
8. first(family) name
姓氏句型:1. Nice to meet you .
见到你很高兴。
What about you ?
你呢?What about doing sth ?2. Where are you from ?
你来自哪里?
I'm from Wuhan.
我来自武汉。3. Welcome to Class 4 Grade 7!
欢迎来到七年四班。Module 2短语:1.next to
在···旁边
2.in front of
在···的前面
3.a photo of
一张···的照片2.4.on the left/right
6.bus station 公共汽车站 7.the manager of a theater 剧院的经理8.in American
9.many people 许多人
10.for example 例如
11.family tree
家谱句型:1. Is this your book ?
这是你的书吗?’t.2. What a big family !
好大的家庭呀!
我知道了。3. What is your father’s job ?/ What does your father do ?4. My father is an actor . 我爸爸是个演员。My dad's parents are on the right .我爸爸的父母在右边。
Module 3短语:1.how many
next to 在…的旁边
3.on everyone's desk
在每个人的桌子上4.be like
5.at/in the front of
在…的前面6,a map of the world 一张世界地图7.between···and···在···和···之间
8.in the middle of
在···中间
11.leave school 离开学校
12.with the help of
在···的帮助下句型:1. There are thirty students in my class .
我的班级有30名学生。2. Where's the library ?
图书馆在哪儿?3.
你们英格兰的教室是什么样子?4.
有许多家具吗?5. The library is on the left of the playground .
图书馆在操场的左边。Module 4
短语:1.go shopping
2.have got
3.lots of=a lot of 4.be good for
对···有益5.be bad for
对···有害
6.too much
7.chicken soup 鸡汤
8.stay healthy 保持健康10.a bit
稍微、有点儿
11.healthy food 健康的食物
12.fruit juice
果汁句型:1. Let's get some chicken .
让我们买些鸡肉吧。2. What's kind of fruit?
什么种类的水果?3. Eat well , and stay healthy.
吃得好,并且保持健康。4. Is your food and drink healthy ?你的失误和音量健康吗?Module 5 短语:1.on Monday
2.have Chinese 上语文课
3.at eight o'clock
5.at half past eleven
在十一点半
6.talk with/to sb
和某人谈话
7.go to school
起床9.have breakfast / lunch/dinner 吃早/午/晚餐
11.go home 回家
13.go to bed
上床睡觉14.go to sleep
15.wash one's hands and face
洗手和脸句型:1
On Friday I have a busy day .
在星期五,我有一个繁忙的一天。1. I get up at half past six in the morning .
我早晨六点半起床。2. What are our lessons on Monday ?
星期一我们上什么课?3. Do you like maths ?
你喜欢数学课吗?4. History is my favourite subject because it's very interesting .
历史是我最喜爱的科目,因为它非常有趣。Module 6
短语:1.eat meat
2.welcome ···欢迎到···
3.many kinds of
许多种类的 4.such as 比如<e from/be from
7.over there
8.a little
9.as well as 并且、还
擅长做某事
11.live alone 独自居住 12.in fact 事实上 句型:1. Shall we go and see them ?
我们去看它们,好吗?2.
The panda is my favourite animal .
熊猫是我最喜欢的动物。3.
The tiger lives in Asia.
老虎住在非洲。4. That's very funny .
那是非常有趣的。Module 7
短语:1.turn on 打开/turn off 关闭
2.on the computer
在计算机上
3.save the document
保存文件4.write my homework
5.print my document 打印我的文件 6.on the Internet
在网上7.travel plans 旅行计划
8.buy tickets
9.search for information 查找信息10.of course
. 12.every day
13.write to
写信给······句型:1
What's next ?
然后是什么?
Of course !
finallyModule 8
短语:the birthday dinner 在生日晚宴上
4.birthday card
5.in English
用英语6.birthday presents
7.Teacher' Day
8.get some exercise
锻炼9.go shopping
10.go to the cinema
11.football match
足球赛12.at weekends
13 on weekdays 在工作日
14.hear from
收到······来信句型:1. Would you like to come to my birthday party ?
你想到来我的生日聚会吗?2. It's a secret .
它是一个秘密。3. He always watches football on Sunday .
他总是在周日看足球比赛。4. We often make a cake for his birthday .
我们经常为他的生日做蛋糕。5. He never listens to music.
他从来不听音乐。Module 9
短语:1.take photos
一些;几个
4.school trip
学校旅行5.lie in the sun
在阳光下躺着
6.stand in line
7.wait for the bus
8.the Great Wall
9.on a trip
11.do different things
做不同的事情12.go home
13.drive home
13.get off 下(飞机、火车、公共汽车等)14.have afternoon tea
15.have a drink
16.go to the theatre
17.watch a film
19.have a good time 玩得高兴
20.go to sleep 去睡觉
句型:1.Really ?
2.Where are you now?
你现在在哪儿?3.I'm standing on the Great Wall of China and talking to you .
我正站在中国的长城上和你说话。4.Anyway , it's time to go back to school now .
不过,我现在到回学校的时间了Module 10短语:1.put away
3.Spring Festival
4.make lanterns
5.learn a dragon dance
学舞龙舞蹈
6.clean the house
7.sweep the floor
扫地8.cook the meal
9.get ready for
10.at the moment
11.at work
12.work hard
13.in the kitchen
14.sweep away
15.every year每年
16.on the same day
17.have a look
18.good luck
19.a few days
20.a kind of
一种21.watch···on TV
在电视上看······
23.because of
24.wear a red suit
穿着一套红色衣服
25.on Christmas Eve
26.best wishes to you
最好的祝愿 句型:1. This is Tony speaking .
托尼在接电话。
What's happening ?
发生了什么事? 3 Are you getting ready for Spring Festival?
你们正在为春节做准备吗
范文八:Unit 1012. blow out 吹灭 13. get popular 变得流行 14. cut up 切碎 15. put on 穿上,戴上16. bring good luck to…给…带来好运 17. come true 实现 18. take one’s order 点菜 19. in one go 一口气20. the number of… ……的数量 21. a/one blow of… 一碗……I
短语 1. would like
想要 2. take one’s order 点菜 3. beef soup 牛肉汤4. one(large)bowl of ...一(大)碗....... 5. what size 什么尺寸6. ma po tofu with rice 带有米饭的麻婆豆腐 7. what kind of...哪种...... 8. a kind of...一种......9. small/medium/large bow小/中/大碗 10. around the world 全世界 11. make a wish 许个愿望
用法 1. would like +sth. 2. would like +to do sth.III
句子1. What kind of noodles would you
like?你想要哪种面条/ 2. I’d like beef noodles,please. 我想要牛肉面。
I’m not sure yet. 我还不清楚。 3. What size would you like?你想要多大的?3.why don’t you +do sth.? 4.the number of +名词复数I’d like a small/medium/large bowl,please.我想要一个小/中/大的。 4. Would you like a large bowl?
please. 好吧。5. May I take/have your order? 你们可以点菜了吗?6. If he or she blows out all the candles in one go,the wish will come true.
如果他或她一口气吹灭了所有的蜡烛,愿望将实现。 1. I like and…/I don’t like…or… 2. What would…like to eat? 3. Would … like to eat…?你想要一碗大的吗?
范文九:七年级英语下册第3-4单元重要知识点( 有几分/有点......
kind of+形容词一种/这种/那种.....
a/this/that+ kind of +名词1.
哪种......
what kind of+名词各种各样的....
(all) kinds of+名词对某人友好的
be kind to +sb. = be friendly to sb.(能给予我帮助)您真是太好了。It's very kind of you (to help me).让某人做某事
let sb. do sth让某人别做某事
let sb. not do sth.想要......
want+名词=would like +名词3. 想要做某事
want to do sth.= would like to do sth想要某人做某事
want sb to do sth=would like sb to do sth4.
一幅中国地图
a map of China5. 其它什么动物
what other animals=what else还有谁
who other people =who else6. “别的,其它的”
other 放在名词前 ,如,other countries(其它国家)else放在疑问词或不定词之后,如,what else(其它什么东西)/where else(其它什么地方) /who else /someone else(其他人)7.
一个,另一个
one... the other...8.
South Africathe south of...(在范围之内,属于)9. 在......的南方
the south of...(两地接壤)the south of...(在范围之外,也不接壤)
与....一起玩耍;
play with+人玩弄/玩耍....
play with+物体10. 打...球
play +球类名词弹奏...乐器
play+the+乐器名词祈使句结构:
Be+形容词快点!/安静!
Be quick!/ Be quiet!祈使句的否定形式:
Don't + 动词原形+其它。别害羞!/别迟到!
Don't be shy !/ Don't be late!12.
in the day =during the day13.
at night = in the night14.
go to bed/ go to sleep16.
休息20个小时
relax (for )20 hours自我放松下
relax oneself17. 吃草/肉/树叶
eat grass/ meat/leaves18. 为什么不做某事呢?
w19. 因为...所以...
because与so 不能同时使用. 20.
希望做某事
hope to do sth( × ) hope sb to do sth希望某人做某事
( √)hope + 句子(二)
What +do/does+主语+ do?1. 询问职业的表达方式:
What +is+one's+job?What +be+主语?2. 想要成为......3. 店员4. 银行职员与......一起工作努力工作5.
工作到很晚为......而工作作为......而工作当/作为......为....而工作6. 从......获得某物7. 把某物给某人8. 在白天9. 在夜间与某人讲话谈论...外出吃饭外出做某事12. 在医院在住院13. 电视台14. 警察局15. 穿制服16. 忙于做某事17.处于危险之中18. 报社记者19.对......感兴趣want to be+职业
shop assistant
bank clerk work with... work hard
work for... work as+职业
work for...as+职业 get sth from...
give sth to sb =give sb sth
in the day=during the day
at night=in the night
talk to /with+sb.
talk about+sb/sth
go out to dinners go out to do sth
in a hospital
be ( ill ) in hospital
TV station
police station
wear a uniform
be busy with sth
=be busy doing sth
a dangerous job
( be ) in danger
newspaper reporter
an interesting story
(sb) be interested in+sth/doing sth,“因为,由于” thanks for(doing)sth...
“给......”
buy ...for sb
“当做,作为”
“计,达”
watch TV for two hours
go there for a pen 去那儿买钢笔“用,适于......的
a letter for you
a job for you
look for...(寻找...) wait for...(等待....) pay for...(为...付钱)
一个女/男学生
a girl/boy student两个女/男学生
two girl/boy students21.
一个女/男教师
a woman/man teacher两个女/男教师
write stories23.
sing and dance24. 出演/加入学校剧
(be) in the school play一所国际学校
an International school5-12所的儿童
children of 5-12
( 5-12读作:five to twelve)一所5-12岁的儿童国际学校
an International school for children of 5-12
teach English26. 教我们英语
teach us English教我们说英语
teach us to speak English自学英语
teach English by oneself=learn English by oneself二、重点句型(一)Unit31.欢迎到动物园来。
Welcome to the zoo.2. 让我们先看熊猫吧。
Let's see the pandas first.3.为什么你想要看狮子?
Why do you want to see the lions?4. 因为他们有点可爱。
Because they are kind of cute.5.狮子来自非洲。
Lions are from South Africa.6.你喜欢什么动物呢?
What animals do you like?7.你还喜欢其它什么动物呢?
What other animals do you like?8.Molly喜欢和她的朋友们一起玩耍。
Molly likes to play with her friends.9.难道它不可爱吗?
Isn't it cute?10.考拉白天睡觉
Koalas sleeps during the day /during the day
晚上起来吃树叶。
but at night he gets up and eats leaves.= and gets up to eat leaves at night.
10. 熊猫很害羞,所以请保持安静。
11. 他很懒,每天要睡20个小时。
He is very lazy and he sleeps (for)20hours every day.
(二)Unit41. 你是干什么的?
What do you do ? /What's your job? /What are you?
他是干什么的?
What does he do? /What's his job?/What is he? 2. 你想当什么?
What do you want to be?他想当什么?
What does he want to be?3. 你在哪里工作/学习?
Where do you work/study?她在哪里工作/学习?
Where does she work/study?4. 人们把他们的钱给我
/give their money to me
或从我这取他们的钱。
or get their money from me.5. 有时我在白天工作,有时在晚上。
Sometimes I work in the day,but sometimes at night.6. 我喜欢和人谈话。
I like talking to people.7. 我每天都要碰到有趣的人,
I meet interesting people every day并且问他们些问题。
and ask them questions.8. 当人们出去吃晚饭的时候,我非常忙碌。 I am very busy when people go out to dinners. 9. 我的工作有趣但有点危险。
My work is interesting but kind of dangerous.10. 为什么你想当记者?
Why do you want to be a reporter?11. 因为它是令人激动的工作。
Because it's an exciting job.12. 为什么你不想当医生?
Why don't you want to be a doctor?Or Why not want to be a doctor?13. 因为(当医生)太难了。
Because it's too difficult.14. 如果你的答案是肯定的,
If your answer is Yes,那么我们就有一份当服务生的工作适合你。then we have a job for you as a waiter.15. 那么作为记者来为我们工作吧。
Then come and work for us as a reporter.16. 你喜欢晚上和周末工作呢?
Do you like to work evenings and weekends?17. (那)是医院里的工作吗?
Is it a job in a hospital?18. 我们还想要一名音乐老师教
吉他,钢琴和小提琴。
guitar, piano and violin.
范文十:七年级上重点短语Units 1-6first name
last name/ family name
phone number
an ID card
一张身份证pencil case
pencil sharpener
铅笔刀computer game
play computer games玩电脑游戏call sb.at 347-2365 给某人打347-2365
lost and found
失物招领a set of keys
in English
用英语an eraser
一块铅笔擦
pen friend
笔友thanks for
a photo of your family
你家人的照片on the sofa
behind the door
在门后next to the bookcase
在书柜旁边
in the drawer
在抽屉里under the chair
on the floor
在地板between the dresser and the bookcase
在梳妆台和书柜之间an alarm clock
video cassette
录象带soccer ball
数学书take sth to sb. 把…拿(去)给某人
bring sth. to sb. 把…带(来)给某人play basketball
play ping-pong /table tennis 打乒乓球play volleyball
play soccer/football
踢足球play baseball
play tennis
打网球tennis racket
每天play/do sports做运动
看电视watch sth. on TV
在电视上观看…
French fries
炸薯条ice cream
some tomatoes
几个西红柿Some photos
一些/几张相片
lots of = a lot of
许多,大量healthy food健康食品。
Have/eat chicken
吃鸡肉have/eat breakfast 吃早饭
have/eat lunch
吃午饭have/eat dinner(supper) 吃晚饭Units 7-12how much
Here you are
给你you're welcome
have a look at
看一看…bag for sports运动包
two dollars
两美元seven yuan
七元(人民币)
what color
什么颜色a good price价格合适
come and see for yourself亲自来看看be on sale大廉销 ,大减价
birthday party
生日聚会date of birth (=birthday ) 生日
speech contest
演讲比赛school trip郊游, 校游
school day
作息日,校日basketball game 篮球赛
Art Festival
艺术节how old
fifteen years old
15岁go to a movie
what kind of 什么种类Beijing Opera
action movies 动作片movie star
on weekends
在周末Chinese history 中国历史
favorite actor 最喜欢的演员interesting thing 有趣的东西
摇滚乐队kung fu
English club
英语俱乐部play chess
speak English
说英语play the guitar弹吉他
play the piano 弹钢琴play the drums 打鼓
play the trumpet 吹喇叭
play the violin 拉小提琴
go to school 去上学go to bed去睡觉
go to work
去上班get up起床
be good with 与… … 相处融洽what time
at five-thirty 在五点三十分take a shower淋浴,洗澡
after breakfast
早饭后after class 下课后
after school
放学后take the bus
乘公共汽车
take sb. to …
带/送某人到… …get home
回家do one's homework做作业
help… with
帮助have math
Chinese teacher 语文老师on Monday
on May 2nd
在五月二日on Sunday morning 在星期天上午
at home 在家七年级上重点句型Unit 1A: Hello. What's your name?B: My name's Gina.A: I'm Jim. Nice to meet you.B: Nice to meet you, too.A: What's your phone number?B: My phone number is 281-9176.It's 281-9176.Unit 2A: Excuse me, what's this in English?B: It's an eraser.A: How do you spell it?B: E-R-A-S-E-R.A: Is this your eraser?B: No, it isn't. It's her eraser.Unit 3A: This is Mary.B: Is she your sister?A: No, she isn't. She is my friend.B: Are these your parents?B: Yes, they are.Unit 4A: Where's my backpack?B; I don't know. Is it under the table?A: No, it isn't. It's on the dresser.A: Where are your keys?B: They're in the drawer.Unit 5A: Let's play soccer.B: That sounds good.A: Do you have a soccer ball?B: No, I don't.But I have two tennis rackets.A: Well, let's play tennis.B: That sounds interesting.A: Let's play soccer.B: That sounds good.A: Do you have a soccer ball?B: No, I don't. But I have two tennis rackets.A: Well, let's play tennis.B: That sounds interesting.Unit 6A: What do you like for dinner?B: I like broccoli.A: Do you like tomatoes?B: No, I don't. I don't like tomatoes and carrots.A: Does your father like carrots?B: Yes, he does.Unit 7A: Can I help you?B: Yes, please. I want a sweater.A: What color do you want?B: Blue.A: Here you are.B: How much is it?A: 20 dollars.B: I'll take it. Thank you.A: You're welcome.Unit 8①A: When is your birthday, John?B: My birthday is March 21st.It's March 21st.A: How old are you?B: I'm fifteen.A: When is Tom's birthday?B: His birthday is September 5th.②A: What events do you have at your school?B: We have music festival, sports meeting, basketball game, and so on. A: Do you have a speech contest at your school?B: Yes, we do.A: When is the speech contest?B: It's April 19th.A: Do you have an Art Festival?B: No, we don't.Unit 9A: Do you want to go to a movie?B: Yes, I do.A: What kind of movies do you like?B: I like comedies and action movies.A: Do you like thrillers?B: No, I don't.A: Why?B: Because they are scary.Unit 10A: What club do you want to join?B:I want to join the music club.A: Can you play the guitar?B: Yes, I can.A: Can you play it well?B: No, I can't.Unit 11A: When do you usually take a shower?B: I usually take a shower in the evening.A: What time do you take a shower?B: I take a shower at seven o'clock.A: What time does Tim go to bed?B: He usually goes to bed at around nine-thirty.Unit 12A: What's your favorite subject?B: My favorite subject is art.A: Why do you like art?B: Because it's very interesting.A: Who is your art teacher?B: My art teacher is Mrs. Jones. A: When do you have art lesson?

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的水果英语作文 的文章

随机推荐