内容提示:Washing Machine Manual A5 Les - Camec
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 13:08:29|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
Washing Machine Manual A5 Les - Camec
官方公共微信Anyone know the answer?!! - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play
Anyone know the answer?!!I bought a washing machine from tesco back in june 08 and it has just packed in. It is a servis machine and have found out by ringing them that they went bust in april 08. Tesco didnt notify me and di& Posted 7 years, 2 months ago
I bought a washing machine from tesco back in june 08 and it has just packed in. It is a servis machine and have found out by ringing them that they went bust in april 08. Tesco didnt notify me and didnt even tell me when they came to repair the machine a few months after. I cant get anyone to fix it now as cant get parts. Anyone know where i stand as Tesco didnt inform me and sold me it. Thanks
Posted 7 years, 2 months ago email/ring tesco and say that you feel under sales of good act it wasnt fit for purchase as should last longer see what they say
it was perfectly fit for purpose it worked when bought, just hope the OP didnt pay too much cos tesco havnt done anything wrong i dont think it was perfectly fit for purpose it worked when bought, just hope the OP didnt pay too much cos tesco havnt done anything wrong i dont think
well i for one would expect a washing machine to last for more than 18 months since this one hasnt i would say that falls under the sales of good act.. im no expert but dosnt hurt to try
consumer direct may be able to advise you if sales of good act would apply not got a leg to stand on, it's lasted 12 months and thats all they are guarenteed for. You may well be able to get it repaired though, you can get generic parts for washing machines.
A 12 month guarantee is an extension of consumer rights not the be all and end all, but you wouldhave to prove bad manufacturing which is never easy email/ring tesco and say that you feel under sales of good act it wasnt fit for purchase as should last longer see what they say
That will NOT work.
You probably need to look at SGA "of satisfactory quality". It is not as clearcut as you make it out to be.
The onus is on you to prove that the washing machine was inherently faulty at the time of purchase. The burden of proof is reversed if you brought it to the attention of Tesco before the expiration of 6 months from the date of purchase. So you honestly expect Tesco to look through who ordered what and let them know the status of the manufacturers finance?
Read the post correctly...
The OP bought the washing machine in JUNE 2008 and Servis went bust in APRIL 2008.
April comes before June, honest.
Tesco could have reasonably been expected to inform their customers. There is no requirement to do so, however. That will NOT work.
You probably need to look at SGA "of satisfactory quality". It is not as clearcut as you make it out to be.
The onus is on you to prove that the washing machine was inherently faulty at the time of purchase. The burden of proof is reversed if you brought it to the attention of Tesco before the expiration of 6 months from the date of purchase.
Under EU Directive 1999/44/EC 'A two-year guarantee applies for the sale of all consumer goods everywhere in the EU." Even better although, as in UK law if the fault is due to the consumer the the seller isn't bound by the guarantee, the burden of proof is not placed upon the buyer as it is in UK law after six months.
More info on the linky but it would certainly seem worth a try.
Best of luck
Mark just get it fixed or buy a new one... not worth the hassle.....Sale of goods act ...trading standards etc will mean/do nothing. just this time research the brand first and buy from somewhere that can provide aftersales. YOu need to prove it was faulty when purchsed and it probably wasnt.
Sense at last . You can prob get it fixed if not you can get a new one for around ?200 simply not worth the hassle of chassing rainbows. Under EU Directive 1999/44/EC 'A two-year guarantee applies for the sale of all consumer goods everywhere in the EU." Even better although, as in UK law if the fault is due to the consumer the the seller isn't bound by the guarantee, the burden of proof is not placed upon the buyer as it is in UK law after six months.
More info on the linky but it would certainly seem worth a try.
Best of luck
The directive has the same fundamental flaw that many will struggle with...the burden of proof with the consumer...it would be pretty difficult to prove that after two years.
Receive email updates for replies
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!New MessageCloseSubjectMessageSend MessageComment PreviewClose

我要回帖

更多关于 bike washing machine 的文章

随机推荐