The rose is stolen by me and my love rosefor you is also fore…

【图文】Lesson 5 The Nightingale and the Rose (for class)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Lesson 5 The Nightingale and the Rose (for class)
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.86MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢January 4, 2017
November 23, 2016
October 12, 2016
September 21, 2016
July 29, 2016
July 15, 2016
July 8, 2016
June 22, 2016
June 15, 2016
June 10, 2016
Boy George for Dior, and more celebrity campaigns…
January 20, 2017
Today I’m OBSESSED with… Paul Smith’s giraffes!
December 30, 2016
The Very Gift Guide: best beauty & grooming Christmas sets…
December 13, 2016
The very best dressed of the week…
December 11, 2016
Five brands to buy into for party season…
December 9, 2016
The Very Gift Guide: for the luxe candle lovers…
December 2, 2016
What to buy from Stella McCartney’s new men’s collection…
November 14, 2016
Mission Impeccable: 3 things I’ve learnt about smart shoes…
November 6, 2016
Today I’m Loving…
November 3, 2016
Hear from trends consultant, Alison Farrington, on the rise of the amazing celebrity campaign collaborations…
No Comment
New Year, Old You
If one more person asks me what my new year’s resolutions are! I’m 33; surely you don’t actually make resolutions after the age of about 15? We all know that they are purely novelty: you might promise to not eat anything with more than 0.1g of sugar in it, but by February 1st you’re back on the peanut M&Ms. And you may have made a pact with yourself to go to the gym three times a week, but after the first week of January you’re back in the pub instead (losing out on the third resolution – Dry January).
And Dry January I don’t get either. Why would you want to be sober in January? Of all the months, why choose the one that is most depressing in terms of finances, feelings and forecasts? Wouldn’t March or November be better? Go and enjoy a drink. NOW!
The last thing to rant over is Christmas trees. I loved our tree from this year. After our old fake one was vetoed for being much to spindly to fill the space in our new house, we went all out with a real seven footer. And thanks to the Jonathan Adler sample sale, it was full with oh-so-cute white and silver animal baubles, plus flamingos and a few sacred decorations that we’ve had for years. But you forget that come January 6th, it all needs to go. Which means: schlepping a half dead tree across the house, needles everywhere, a few smashed baubles (obvs!), wrestling metres of lights back in their box, and then the odious task of actually getting rid of the dead tree – trying to shove it in the car, while still looking chic, with needles flying everywhere, then dumping it at the… dump.
Bring on Christmas 2017!
Isn’t it funny that the day Celebrity Big Brother UK launches, with Ray J as a housemate (you don’t know who he is either? Good, thought it was just me! He’s the other half of Kim Kardashian’s sex tape that catapulted her to worldwide fame back in the pre-reality days. Oh he’s also a rapper), Kim decides to post on Instagram after a 13 week break following her horrendous ordeal? It’s as though momager Kris has pre-planned it, to coincide with a bit of British press. If you ask me, the Kardashian star (and I mean the whole krew) is on the wane. People are slowly becoming less interested in them. If it wasn’t for Kendall’s huge catwalk success, and Kylie’s lips, might the sparkle have petered out completely?
It’s clear from what Kim has decided to share with her 89.8m followers since her social media break, that it’s all about #family. And I don’t blame her. A united front is what is needed for the Kardashian-Wests. Kanye’s breakdown wasn’t nice to watch at all, it was #awkward. I imagine for Kim it was terrible. He doesn’t get good press at the best of times (remember his weird presidential promise?), and there was lots of column inches about will-she-won’t-she divorce him. I hope she doesn’t. Not that I’m their biggest fan, but for the kids’ sake it’d be the best thing for them to get #stronger.
Jackie’s back!
When I read that Jackie Collins had passed away, I was heartbroken. Not only because I actually knew her, and had experienced what a warm, generous, fabulous woman she was, but because I’m a huge fan of her writing too. Having studied English at university, I had my fair share of Ulysses and Henry James, so don’t worry, I can read non-bonkbusters too. I’ve read all of Jackie’s books, some twice. Lucky Santangelo, her main heroine, features in 10 of them. And good news for Jackie fans… Lucky is heading to the big screen!
Universal Pictures has acquired all 10 books, and screenplay writing has commenced! Apparently there will be a trilogy. Such exciting news! One of Jackie’s daughters commented: “We are thrilled to be bringing our mother’s most iconic and dynamic character to the big screen… We consider it the perfect time for a kick ass female heroine to take center stage in Hollywood.” Bring. It. On. Jackie would absolutely LOVE this news!
No Comment
Along with dogs, elephants and flamingos, I’m obsessed with giraffes!
No Comment
It’s funny, when I was younger, if I got bought a ‘smellies’ gift set for Christmas I would have cringed and left it in a cupboard to gather dust. NOW I’m all over them! I can’t get enough of them! It’s like my gift tastebuds have changed… give me a whole box of rose-scented sprays and lotions over a Dries van Noten shirt any day.
Erm, obviously that was a joke. But I do love a gift set. And there are some pretty amazing ones out now for Christmas: It’s not just the Neal’s Yard iconic blue bottles that I love, this citrus collection is beyond amazing. Get ready to just keep sniffing your hands! For the men, Neville has some great products, in particular the show gel, and the volcanic ash facial scrub is a personal favourite. You can always count on Aesop for a gorgeous-to-look-at set, like this Intent Observer set, Jurlique is my new favourite – the rose face spritz is a lifesaver, and my love for Korres will never diminish, this Japanese Rose collection is pure heaven!
JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser.
Reactivate it to view this content.
No Comment
This week’s best dressed celebrities: Gigi Hadid, Lady Gaga and more!
No Comment
Need someone to wear for all those parties?? Let me help you out…
No Comment
So like last year, I’m going to be doing a few little Christmas gift guides, that are basically things I like to buy, so really I’m going shopping for myself. Let’s just hope the hubby is looking at my blog (he better be!) for inspiration!
First up, who doesn’t love a luxe candle?! I’ve actually sniffed all of these, and had some at home, so can confirm they are AMAAAZING! I especially love the Jonathan Adler (if I could live in a Jonathan Adler world, I would). And the Santal candle is a continuation from the Le Labo fragrance of the same name that is now my signature smell. You can’t go wrong buying someone a gorgeous Fornasetti, and I urge you all to buy yourself, if not someone else, the Cire Trudon Cyrnos candle – the citrus smell is something else!
JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser.
Reactivate it to view this content.
No Comment
Check out the brand new Stella McCartney menswear collection!
No Comment【图文】The Nightingale and the Rose_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
The Nightingale and the Rose
上传于||暂无简介
大小:2.38MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢【图文】A ROSE IS A ROSE_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档: