我妹妹在游泳池边换衣服最喜欢的运动之一是游泳的英文

急,急,急,我妹妹是学校游泳俱乐部的成员。用英语翻译怎么说?
___愿风裁尘ゎ
My sister is a member of our shool swimming club.
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语 英语 (26 19:48:53)我妹妹想要我和他一起去游泳.用英语怎么说?
呵呵副倩92
“他”应该是“她”吧my sister would like / wants me to go swimming with her.would like 也可以用wants 代替want sb.to do sth.would like sb.to do sth.想要某人做某事
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my little sister wants to go to swin with me 。
My sister wants me to swim with her.
my sister wants to swimming with me
My little sister wants me to go swimming with her.
My sister wants me to swim with him together.
扫描下载二维码安娜过去常和我妹妹一起修游泳课程。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:英语翻译1整个城市有200多家学校2.我妹妹每天晚上总要花一个小时看报3.Daniel是我们班上最棒的游泳者4.我们正盼望着见到你5.我可以开灯吗?当然可以6.他们没有太多的时间和父母交流7.你下午四点做课外活动吗?8.他最喜欢的运动式排球和足球
1-There are more than 200 schools in the whole city.2-My sister spends 1 hour to read newspapers every night.3-Daniel is the top swimmer in our class.4-I look forward to see you.5-May I turn on the light? of Course6-They haven't got enough time to communicate with their parents.7-Do you have extracurricular activies at 4 in the afternoon?8-His favourite sports items are volleyball and football.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:我非常喜欢运动,最喜欢游泳,还喜欢打篮球,同学们经常和我一起打球。是什么意思?
我非常喜欢运动,最喜欢游泳,还喜欢打篮球,同学们经常和我一起打球。
问题补充:
I like sports, like swimming the most, also likes to play basketball, the students often play with me.
I liked it very much like most sports, swimming, and also like to play basketball, students frequently and I guess.
I like the movement extremely, most likes swimming, but also likes playing the basketball, schoolmates frequently and I plays a ball game together.
I liked sports, likes swimming, also likes playing basketball, students often play with me it.
I really like sport, like swimming, also likes to play basketball, boys and girls often play ball with me.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 最喜欢的运动英语作文 的文章

随机推荐