i want to catch the busa bus.这个地方是哪里?

I was waiting for the bus when I met the woman. “You look. Come and sit here,” she said. “are you going?”“I don’t know. I just want to catch aand see what it will be like at the end.”“I’m afraid you’ll seethere. Why don’t you enjoy the sights on the way?”“How can I do that while my heart’s?” I asked sadly. My best friend had left me.The woman seemed to understand my feeling. “Don’t cry, little girl. I’ve had a similar experience to you. Thirty-fiveago, my husband left our three children and me. I was deadly sad. I decided to kill myself and the children, so I tookto the sea. , they seemed to know what would happen, so theyloudly. Their cry suddenly woke me. How could Imy hope to live for one of life’s problems? After that, I worked hard to raise the children. Now they all liveand one of them has his own family.”Then the woman gave me a, “We should never wait for the door tobefore us. We should find the key to theor try to find another way.”【小题1】A、tired B、excited C、happy【小题2】A、What B、How C、Where【小题3】A、train B、bus C、boat【小题4】A、nothing B、everything C、something【小题5】A、smiling B、breaking C、singing【小题6】A、days B、weeks C、years【小题7】A、her B、them C、him【小题8】A、So B、Or C、However【小题9】A、laughed B、talked C、cried【小题10】A、in B、out C、up【小题11】A、give away B、give up C、get up【小题12】A、happily B、sadly C、badly【小题13】A、cry B、shout C、smile【小题14】A、open B、close C、lock【小题15】A、classroom B、office C、door - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I was waiting for the bus when I met the woman. “You look. Come and sit here,” she said. “are you going?”“I don’t know. I just want to catch aand see what it will be like at the end.”“I’m afraid you’ll seethere. Why don’t you enjoy the sights on the way?”“How can I do that while my heart’s?” I asked sadly. My best friend had left me.The woman seemed to understand my feeling. “Don’t cry, little girl. I’ve had a similar experience to you. Thirty-fiveago, my husband left our three children and me. I was deadly sad. I decided to kill myself and the children, so I tookto the sea. , they seemed to know what would happen, so theyloudly. Their cry suddenly woke me. How could Imy hope to live for one of life’s problems? After that, I worked hard to raise the children. Now they all liveand one of them has his own family.”Then the woman gave me a, “We should never wait for the door tobefore us. We should find the key to theor try to find another way.”【小题1】A、tired B、excited C、happy【小题2】A、What B、How C、Where【小题3】A、train B、bus C、boat【小题4】A、nothing B、everything C、something【小题5】A、smiling B、breaking C、singing【小题6】A、days B、weeks C、years【小题7】A、her B、them C、him【小题8】A、So B、Or C、However【小题9】A、laughed B、talked C、cried【小题10】A、in B、out C、up【小题11】A、give away B、give up C、get up【小题12】A、happily B、sadly C、badly【小题13】A、cry B、shout C、smile【小题14】A、open B、close C、lock【小题15】A、classroom B、office C、doorI was waiting for the bus when I met the woman. “You look&&&&&. Come and sit here,” she said. “&&&&&are you going?”“I don’t know. I just want to catch a&&&&&and see what it will be like at the end.”“I’m afraid you’ll see&&&&&there. Why don’t you enjoy the sights on the way?”“How can I do that while my heart’s&&&&&?” I asked sadly. My best friend had left me.The woman seemed to understand my feeling. “Don’t cry, little girl. I’ve had a similar experience to you. Thirty-five&&&&&ago, my husband left our three children and me. I was deadly sad. I decided to kill myself and the children, so I took&&&&&to the sea. &&&&&&, they seemed to know what would happen, so they&&&&&loudly. Their cry suddenly woke me&&&&&. How could I&&&&&my hope to live for one of life’s problems? After that, I worked hard to raise the children. Now they all live&&&&&and one of them has his own family.”Then the woman gave me a&&&&&, “We should never wait for the door to&&&&&before us. We should find the key to the&&&&&or try to find another way.”【小题1】A、tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、excited&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、happy【小题2】A、What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、Where【小题3】A、train&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、bus&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、boat【小题4】A、nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、everything&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、something【小题5】A、smiling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、breaking&&&&&&&&&&&& C、singing【小题6】A、days&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、weeks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、years【小题7】A、her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、him【小题8】A、So&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、Or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、However【小题9】A、laughed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、talked&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、cried【小题10】A、in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、up【小题11】A、give away&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、give up&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、get up【小题12】A、happily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、sadly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、badly【小题13】A、cry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、shout&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、smile【小题14】A、open&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、close&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、lock【小题15】A、classroom&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、office&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、door科目:难易度:教材: 初中英语人教版最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】A【小题5】B【小题6】C【小题7】B【小题8】C【小题9】C【小题10】C【小题11】B【小题12】A【小题13】C【小题14】A【小题15】C解析试题分析:这篇短文通过作者和一名妇女的交谈,告诉我们,无论我们遇到怎样的困难和挫折,我们都应勇敢地面对。【小题1】考查形容词及语境的理解。A、tired累的,疲倦的B、excited兴奋的 C、happy 高兴的 由下句坐下来休息可知上句you显得疲倦,由此可知选A。【小题2】考查疑问词及语境的理解。A、What什么B、How怎么样& C、Where哪里,联系上文可知她问的是我要去哪里,故选C。【小题3】考查名词及语境的理解。A、train 火车B、bus&公共汽车C、boat小船由本文第一句可知我在等bus公共汽车,所以此处我要乘坐公共汽车,故选B。【小题4】考查不定代词及语境的理解。A、nothing什么也没有&&& B、everything&&任何事物C、something某些事物,由上文我只是乘车到路尽头可知此处我将会什么也看不到,故选A。【小题5】考查动名词及语境的理解。都是动名词A、smiling笑&&& B、breaking 打碎C、singing唱歌由下文我难过地说可知我心碎,故选B。【小题6】考查名词及语境的理解。A、days天 日子B、weeks&星期C、years年,从文章倒数第三行她的孩子已经成家可以看出此处应该是年,故选C。【小题7】考查人称代词宾格及语境的理解。都是宾格形式A、her她B、them她/他们 C、him他,由上文她有三个孩子可知此处她带的是他们去海边,用复数形式,故选B。【小题8】考查连词及语境的理解。A、So所以B、Or&或者,否则C、However然而,有上句她要带孩子跳海,下句然而孩子们不同意,可知前后句转折关系,故选C。【小题9】考查动词及语境的理解。都是过去式A、laughed笑& B、talked谈话C、cried哭 孩子明白将要发生什么,所以他们大哭起来,故选C.【小题10】考查介词及语境的理解。wake up 固定短语 醒来&孩子的哭声使她觉醒,故选C。【小题11】考查动词短语及语境的理解。A、give away赠送 B、give up&&&放弃C、get up起床,句意:我怎么能因为生活中的一个困难而放弃生活下去的希望?故选B。【小题12】考查副词及语境的理解。A、happily&幸福地& B、sadly&&&难过地& C、badly糟糕的 由前后句可知他们生活得都很幸福,故选A。【小题13】考查名词、动词及语境的理解。A、cry动词 哭 B、shout动词 大叫& C、smile 即可做动词也可作名词,在此为名词。她给了我一微笑,故选C.【小题14】考查动词及语境的理解。A、open 打开B、close&&&关上C、lock 锁上,句意:我们不应等待着门打开,故选A。【小题15】考查名词及语境的理解。A、classroom教室B、office办公室&& C、door门,句意:我们应找到门的钥匙,而且上句提到door门,故选C。考点:人生百味类短文。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心我想当一名女警察,帮助人们抓小偷! 的翻译是:I want to be a women to help people catch the thief! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我想当一名女警察,帮助人们抓小偷!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I want to be a policewoman, to help people catch the thief!
I want to be a women to help people catch the thief!
I want to be when a female police officer to help people catch thieves!
I want to work as female police, help the people to catch the thief!
相关内容&a他正在做什么运动? What movement is he making? & aus by your company 我们由您的公司 & ablankt 正在翻译,请等待... & a我立刻盼望见到你 I hoped immediately sees you & asocks composition 58% polyester 6% spandex 36% combed cotton black heel and toe on white mens crew sock 100% blank sock The sock needs to lay flat for screenprinting and dye sublimation. 袜子构成58%聚酯6%斯潘德克斯弹性纤维36%被梳的棉花黑色脚跟和脚趾在袜子需要为screenprinting平展放置和洗染升华的白色精神乘员组袜子100%空白的袜子。 & aThanks for subscribing to the Nitro Free News list. You'll soon receive news about PDF to Word and other free PDF tools, as well as occasional special offers. 正在翻译,请等待... & aThat’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard 那是我听见了的stupidest事 & a最高兴的是我学会了做一些简单的饭菜 Happiest was I learns to make some simple meals & aAccount Balance $0.0437 帐户余额$0.0437 & aluv
letter luv信件 & ahard work needs work hard 坚苦工作需要艰苦运作 & aREVISAR CABLE DE SENAL REVISAR CABLE DE SENAL & a希望你每天都有一个好心情
每天休息好 晚安 Hoped you have a good mood to rest every day every day the good good night & aohhhhh
cok guzelllll 正在翻译,请等待... & a只要你快乐,我就快乐 So long as you are joyful, I am joyful & aKartLiveUpda KartLiveUpdate & abut such policise seem instead to have but such policise seem instead to have & a这房子是属于他的 This house belongs to him & ato take it
another way. 采取它另一个方式。 & aregulates sugar content 调控糖内容 & aЯ просто не всё в Вашей таблице понимаю 正在翻译,请等待... & aThis is what we want music 正在翻译,请等待... & aa
fast car 一辆快速车 & a他的眼镜又大又迷人 His eyeglasses greatly also are enchanting & a时尚流行的 Manera popular & aПусть ночь сковала всё вокруг тоской немыслемой
& aFico no aguardo da resposta. 我是我等待它回复。 & aA telephone service for communication between mill office and for external calls. 电话业务为磨房办公室之间的通信和为外在电话。 & a创建张紧装置领域的中国品牌 Foundation stretching device domain Chinese brand & aI really lost my head last night 我昨晚真正地丢失了我顶头 & a您住的地方离公共汽车站有多远? You live the place has to the bus stop far? & a我严肃的父亲 My serious father & a抗氧化的 Oxidation resistance & a一个消息 A news & aApache Server at
Port 80 Apache Server在口岸80 & aperhaps children won't go to school in the year 或许孩子在该年不会去学校 & ageografico 地理 & a贴纸剥标机 Label exhausted sign machine & a并且给每个人都配一个搭档, And all matches a partner for each people, & a我从军训开始的时候已经深深爱上了陈小陶,你是我的唯一,我发誓,我一定娶你做我老婆。山无陵,天地合,才敢于君绝 I time which starts from the military training already is deep deeply has fallen in love with Chen Xiaotao, you were I only, I pledged, I marry certainly you to be my wife.Shan Wuling, the world gathers, only then dares Mr. certainly & a让他们在相互讨论中彼此都与提高 Let them discuss each other mutually all with the enhancement & awhen we finished taking,I want into my briefcase and pulled out the first gold medal I won for power lifting and put it around his neck.I told him he was more of a winner and knew more about success than I ever would.He looked at it for a moment,then took it off and handed it back to me.He said Rick,you are a champion. 当我们完成采取,我要入我的公文包并且拔出了我为力量获得举的第一枚金牌并且投入了它在他的脖子上。我告诉了他他比我会是更多优胜者并且知道更多关于成功。他一会儿看它,然后采取了它并且递了它回到我。他说瑞克,您是冠军。您赢得了那medal.someday,当我有奥林匹克并且获得我的金牌时,我将显示它对您 & a幸福与未来 Happiness and future & acorèe 韩国 & a安装员 Setter & a在萧山区内依法办理各项小额贷款、办理小企业发展、management、财务等咨询业务及其他经批准的业务 正在翻译,请等待... & awhen we finished taking,Iwant into my briefcase and pulled out the first gold medal I won for power lifting and put itaround his neck.I told him he was more of a winner and knew more about success than Iever would.He looked at it for a moment,then took it off and handed it back to me.He said Rick,you are a champion.You 当我们完成采取, Iwant到我的公文包里和拔出了我为力量获得举的第一枚金牌并且投入了itaround他的脖子。我告诉了他他比Iever会是更多优胜者并且知道更多关于成功。他一会儿看它,然后采取了它并且递了它回到我。他说瑞克,您是冠军。您赢得了那medal.someday,当我有奥林匹克并且获得我的金牌时,我将显示它对您 & awill you go swimming with tom ? yes,I will 您是否将去游泳与汤姆? 是,我将 & a我想当一名女警察,帮助人们抓小偷! I want to work as female police, help the people to catch the thief! &4发现相似题You want to run across the street to catch the bus which is leaving soon? But wait! You’d better not. If a policeman sees you, you’ll have to pay a fine (罚款).New traffic laws (交通法) say that if people cross the street when the light is red, they can be fined as much as 50 yuan.Traffic accidents killed more than 104,000 people in China last year. Chinese cities have more cars than ever. Drivers and pedestrians (行人) must work together to make the streets safer.The law has new rules for drivers and pedestrians. Drivers have to slow down when they are close to crosswalks. If people are in a crosswalk, cars must stop to let them pass.There are rules for bus drivers, too. If bus drivers smoke, drink or make phone calls while driving, they can be fined. Buses that carry too many people are also against the law.Pedestrians will have to walk more safely under the new law. They must cross streets at crosswalks. Also, they shouldn’t climb over the fences (栅栏) along streets.Do you bike to school? It’s not a good idea to carry classmates on the back. You could be fined 50 yuan.And stay in the bike lane (慢车道) when you’re riding. The big roads are for cars and buses.Do you like to ride your uncle’s motorbike? When you put on your helmet (头盔), ask him to put one on, too. People on motorbikes must wear helmets, the new law says. If they don’t, they’ll have to pay 200 yuan.Do you ride in cars often? Don’t forget to put on your seat belt (安全带), even if you’re going for a short taxi ride. It could save your life.If you see a hit-and –run (肇事逃逸), tell the police. They may give you a reward (奖赏). And don’t be afraid to help people to the hospital if they are hurt in an accident. Don’t worry about money. The new law says that doctors must take care of them even if they can’t pay right away.【小题1】Don’t go across the road when ____.A.the light is greenB.the light is redC.the bus is leavingD.traffic is busy【小题2】What does the word “crosswalk” mean is Chinese?A.过马路B.人行横道C.立交桥D.车行道【小题3】If you are a bus driver, ____while you are driving, according to the new traffic laws.A.you can make a phone callB.you can’t talk to othersC.you can’t smokeD.you can drink【小题4】When you ride in a car, the first thing you must do is ____.A.to put on the helmetB.to tip the driverC.to put on the seat beltD.to see if it carries too many people【小题5】You should do all the following EXCEPT ____.A.carrying your classmate on the back when you’re riding a bikeB.phoning the police when you see a hit-and-runC.helping people to the hospital if they are hurt in an accidentD.wearing your helmet while riding a motorbike
& Chapter知识点 & “You want to run acro...”习题详情
255位同学学习过此题,做题成功率67.8%
You want to run across the street to catch the bus which is leaving soon? But wait! You’d better not. If a policeman sees you, you’ll have to pay a fine (罚款).New traffic laws (交通法) say that if people cross the street when the light is red, they can be fined as much as 50 yuan.Traffic accidents killed more than 104,000 people in China last year. Chinese cities have more cars than ever. Drivers and pedestrians (行人) must work together to make the streets safer.The law has new rules for drivers and pedestrians. Drivers have to slow down when they are close to crosswalks. If people are in a crosswalk, cars must stop to let them pass.There are rules for bus drivers, too. If bus drivers smoke, drink or make phone calls while driving, they can be fined. Buses that carry too many people are also against the law.Pedestrians will have to walk more safely under the new law. They must cross streets at crosswalks. Also, they shouldn’t climb over the fences (栅栏) along streets.Do you bike to school? It’s not a good idea to carry classmates on the back. You could be fined 50 yuan.And stay in the bike lane (慢车道) when you’re riding. The big roads are for cars and buses.Do you like to ride your uncle’s motorbike? When you put on your helmet (头盔), ask him to put one on, too. People on motorbikes must wear helmets, the new law says. If they don’t, they’ll have to pay 200 yuan.Do you ride in cars often? Don’t forget to put on your seat belt (安全带), even if you’re going for a short taxi ride. It could save your life.If you see a hit-and –run (肇事逃逸), tell the police. They may give you a reward (奖赏). And don’t be afraid to help people to the hospital if they are hurt in an accident. Don’t worry about money. The new law says that doctors must take care of them even if they can’t pay right away.【小题1】Don’t go across the road when &&&&.A.the light is greenB.the light is redC.the bus is leavingD.traffic is busy【小题2】What does the word “crosswalk” mean is Chinese?A.过马路B.人行横道C.立交桥D.车行道【小题3】If you are a bus driver, &&&&while you are driving, according to the new traffic laws.A.you can make a phone callB.you can’t talk to othersC.you can’t smokeD.you can drink【小题4】When you ride in a car, the first thing you must do is &&&&.A.to put on the helmetB.to tip the driverC.to put on the seat beltD.to see if it carries too many people【小题5】You should do all the following EXCEPT &&&&.A.carrying your classmate on the back when you’re riding a bikeB.phoning the police when you see a hit-and-runC.helping people to the hospital if they are hurt in an accidentD.wearing your helmet while riding a motorbikeB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-湖北省鄂州市中考模拟(二)英语试卷
分析与解答
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
习题“You want to run across the street to catch the bus which is leaving soon? But wait! You’d better not. If ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇文章主要讲了在中国有很多人死于车祸,所以要遵守交通规则,新的交通法律已经颁布,要求行人走人行道,还有汽车司机,还有酒驾和汽车超载,还有骑自行车和携带人的情况。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第二段,New traffic laws (交通法) say that if people cross the street when the light is red, they can be fined as much as 50 yuan可知当交通灯是红色的时候是行人是不能闯过街道的。可知选B。【小题2】词义猜测题。根据第四段,Drivers have to slow down when they are close to crosswalks可知当司机们开到人行横道附近时他们不得不放慢速度。可知是人行横道的意思,可知应选B。【小题3】细节理解题。根据文中If bus drivers smoke, drink or make phone calls while driving, they can be fined.联系上下文描述,司机开车时是不允许抽烟,喝酒,和打电话的。故选C。【小题4】细节理解题。根据文中Do you ride in cars often? Don’t forget to put on your seat belt (安全带)说明了当开车的时候第一件事要系好安全带,故选C。【小题5】细节理解题。通过文章你应该做好以下几件事:phoning the police when you see a hit-and-run遇到肇事逃逸要报警;helping people to the hospital if they are hurt in an accident如果人们在事故中受伤要帮助他们送到医院;wearing your helmet while riding a motorbike当你骑摩托车的时候要带好头盔。故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
You want to run across the street to catch the bus which is leaving soon? But wait! You’d better not...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
找提分点,上天天练!
与“You want to run across the street to catch the bus which is leaving soon? But wait! You’d better not. If ...”相似的题目:
根据下面的对话内容,在对话的空白处填上恰当的表达,使其意思通顺、合理、结构完整。A: Hi , Tony . I didn't see you last Sunday . Did you go on a school trip ? B: 【小题1】&&&&. I stayed at home .A: Oh, really ? 【小题2】&&&&?B: Because I had a lot of thing to do.A: 【小题3】&&&& ?&B: I cleaned my room and did my homework . Then I watched TV . A: Not much fun , I think .B :Well , it wasn't very bad . I played basketball that afternoon . Was the school trip interesting ? A: 【小题4】&&&& . We went to the park and the zoo. We flew kites in the park .We had a very good time .B: 【小题5】&&&&?A: We came back at about 5:30 in the afternoon . &&&&
We will never forget those happiest days &&&& we spent on the summer camp.whichthatwhenon which
Sometimes I really doubt (怀疑) whether there is love between my parents. Every day they are busy trying to make money in order to pay for my brother's education and mine. They don't act in the romantic ways that I read in books or I see on TV. For them, “I love you” is too difficult to say. Even sending flowers to each other on some special days is hardly ever seen. One day, my mother was repairing a quilt. I silently sat beside her and looked at her. “Mom, may I ask you a question?” I said. “What?” she replied, still doing her work. “Is there love between you and Dad?” I asked her in a very low voice. My mother stopped her work and looked at me in surprise. She didn't answer my question at once. Then, she bowed her head and continued to do her work. I was afraid that I had hurt her feelings. I felt so embarrassed that I didn't know what to do. But at last I heard my mother say the following words: “ Look at this thread (线). Sometimes it appears, but most of the time, it hides in the quilt. The thread really makes the quilt strong and durable. If life is a quilt, then love should be a thread. It can hardly be seen anywhere or anytime, but it's really there."I couldn't understand her until the next spring. At that time, my father suddenly got sick seriously. My mother had to stay with him in the hospital for a month. When they returned from the hospital, they both looked very pale. After they were back, every day in the morning and dusk, my mother helped my father walk slowly on the country road. My father had never been so gentle. The doctor had said my father would recover in two months. But after two months he still couldn't walk by himself. All of us were worried about him. "Dad, how are you feeling now?" I asked him one day. "Susan, don't worry about me." he said gently. "To tell you the truth, I just like walking with your mom. I like this kind of life." Reading his eyes, I know he loves my mother deeply.
Once I thought love meant flowers, gifts and sweet kisses. But from this experience, I understand that love is just a thread in the quilt of our life. Love is inside, making life strong and warm.【小题1】Why does the writer doubt the love of her parents?A.Because they hardly meet each other.B.Because they hardly speak to each other.C.Because they often argue with each other.D.Because they hardly express their love.【小题2】How did the writer feel after she asked her mom the question?A.Embarrassed.B.Excited.C.Angry. D.Bored.【小题3】What does the underlined word "durable" mean in Chinese?A.好看的B.廉价的C.耐用的D..昂贵的【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.The writer understood her mum’s words at once. B.After two months from the hospital, Susan’s father could walk by himself.C.The writer’s parents didn’t love each other. D.Love is there, no matter whether you say it or not【小题5】What's the best title for the passage?A.My ParentsB.Love is Just a ThreadC.How to Find LoveD.Where to Find Love&&&&
“You want to run acro...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到题库,查看习题“You want to run across the street to catch the bus which is leaving soon? But wait! You’d better not. If a policeman sees you, you’ll have to pay a fine (罚款).New traffic laws (交通法) say that if people cross the street when the light is red, they can be fined as much as 50 yuan.Traffic accidents killed more than 104,000 people in China last year. Chinese cities have more cars than ever. Drivers and pedestrians (行人) must work together to make the streets safer.The law has new rules for drivers and pedestrians. Drivers have to slow down when they are close to crosswalks. If people are in a crosswalk, cars must stop to let them pass.There are rules for bus drivers, too. If bus drivers smoke, drink or make phone calls while driving, they can be fined. Buses that carry too many people are also against the law.Pedestrians will have to walk more safely under the new law. They must cross streets at crosswalks. Also, they shouldn’t climb over the fences (栅栏) along streets.Do you bike to school? It’s not a good idea to carry classmates on the back. You could be fined 50 yuan.And stay in the bike lane (慢车道) when you’re riding. The big roads are for cars and buses.Do you like to ride your uncle’s motorbike? When you put on your helmet (头盔), ask him to put one on, too. People on motorbikes must wear helmets, the new law says. If they don’t, they’ll have to pay 200 yuan.Do you ride in cars often? Don’t forget to put on your seat belt (安全带), even if you’re going for a short taxi ride. It could save your life.If you see a hit-and –run (肇事逃逸), tell the police. They may give you a reward (奖赏). And don’t be afraid to help people to the hospital if they are hurt in an accident. Don’t worry about money. The new law says that doctors must take care of them even if they can’t pay right away.【小题1】Don’t go across the road when ____.A.the light is greenB.the light is redC.the bus is leavingD.traffic is busy【小题2】What does the word “crosswalk” mean is Chinese?A.过马路B.人行横道C.立交桥D.车行道【小题3】If you are a bus driver, ____while you are driving, according to the new traffic laws.A.you can make a phone callB.you can’t talk to othersC.you can’t smokeD.you can drink【小题4】When you ride in a car, the first thing you must do is ____.A.to put on the helmetB.to tip the driverC.to put on the seat beltD.to see if it carries too many people【小题5】You should do all the following EXCEPT ____.A.carrying your classmate on the back when you’re riding a bikeB.phoning the police when you see a hit-and-runC.helping people to the hospital if they are hurt in an accidentD.wearing your helmet while riding a motorbike”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“You want to run across the street to catch the bus which is leaving soon? But wait! You’d better not. If a policeman sees you, you’ll have to pay a fine (罚款).New traffic laws (交通法) say that if people cross the street when the light is red, they can be fined as much as 50 yuan.Traffic accidents killed more than 104,000 people in China last year. Chinese cities have more cars than ever. Drivers and pedestrians (行人) must work together to make the streets safer.The law has new rules for drivers and pedestrians. Drivers have to slow down when they are close to crosswalks. If people are in a crosswalk, cars must stop to let them pass.There are rules for bus drivers, too. If bus drivers smoke, drink or make phone calls while driving, they can be fined. Buses that carry too many people are also against the law.Pedestrians will have to walk more safely under the new law. They must cross streets at crosswalks. Also, they shouldn’t climb over the fences (栅栏) along streets.Do you bike to school? It’s not a good idea to carry classmates on the back. You could be fined 50 yuan.And stay in the bike lane (慢车道) when you’re riding. The big roads are for cars and buses.Do you like to ride your uncle’s motorbike? When you put on your helmet (头盔), ask him to put one on, too. People on motorbikes must wear helmets, the new law says. If they don’t, they’ll have to pay 200 yuan.Do you ride in cars often? Don’t forget to put on your seat belt (安全带), even if you’re going for a short taxi ride. It could save your life.If you see a hit-and –run (肇事逃逸), tell the police. They may give you a reward (奖赏). And don’t be afraid to help people to the hospital if they are hurt in an accident. Don’t worry about money. The new law says that doctors must take care of them even if they can’t pay right away.【小题1】Don’t go across the road when ____.A.the light is greenB.the light is redC.the bus is leavingD.traffic is busy【小题2】What does the word “crosswalk” mean is Chinese?A.过马路B.人行横道C.立交桥D.车行道【小题3】If you are a bus driver, ____while you are driving, according to the new traffic laws.A.you can make a phone callB.you can’t talk to othersC.you can’t smokeD.you can drink【小题4】When you ride in a car, the first thing you must do is ____.A.to put on the helmetB.to tip the driverC.to put on the seat beltD.to see if it carries too many people【小题5】You should do all the following EXCEPT ____.A.carrying your classmate on the back when you’re riding a bikeB.phoning the police when you see a hit-and-runC.helping people to the hospital if they are hurt in an accidentD.wearing your helmet while riding a motorbike”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 catch up the bus 的文章

随机推荐