youmust交通句子 Don't 各念了两句诗

根据句意及首字母完成句子. 1.Don’t forget to buy a s before you post the letter. 2.The old man lives in the house by himself , so he feels very l . 3.You must t away the waste . It’s very dirty. 4.Mother often 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
根据句意及首字母完成句子。1.Don’t forget to buy a s&&&&&&&beforeyou post the letter.2.The old man lives in the house by himself , so hefeels very l&&&&&&&&&& .3.You must t&&&&&&&awaythe waste . It’s very dirty.4.Mother often w&&&&&&&&&meto practice playing the guitar harder.5.The students often have a f&&&&&&&&&examat the end of the term.&
【答案】1.stamp 2.lonely&3.take&4.warns&5.final 【解析】试题分析:1.联系下文,可知此处指的是买一张诱骗。结合语境及首字母可知填单数名词stamp,邮票。2.联系前文,老人独自住在房子里,可知他感到非常孤独。结合语境及首字母可知填形容词lonely,孤独的,作表语。3.联系下文,可知句意为,你必须把这些垃圾拿走。Must是情态动词,后面动词用原形。结合语境及首字母可知填原形动词take,拿。4.句意;母亲常常提醒我要更努力的联系弹吉他。结合语境及频度副词often,可知本句描述的是经常性动作,故用一般现在时态,主语my mother是单数第三人称,故谓语动词用单数,结合首字母可知填warns,提醒,警告。5.句意:在学期末,学生们通常要进行一次期末考试。结合语境及首字母可知填形容词final,最后的,作定语。考点:词汇基础及词形变化点评:解答此类题型首先要根据句子中的关键信息,如:首字母,汉语提示,上下文,句意等。判断出所需单词。然后根据该单词在句子中的句子成分,所起作用,确定单词词形,进行适当词形变化。&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
根据句意及首字母完成短文内容。(10分)The police in Washington were looking for a thief. His name was John. As last they c___1____ him. But while they were taking p___2____ of him from the front, from the back, with a hat, without a hat, he suddenly attacked the policemen and r___3___ away. Then a week later the telephone r____4___ in the police station, and a man said, "You're l___5____for John, aren't you?" "Yes." &"Well, he l___6___ here for New York an hour ago." New York was f___7___ away form Washington. The city police at once sent four different p____8____ of the thief to the police in New York. Less than twelve hours l____9___ they got a telephone call form the police in New York, "We have caught three of them, "they said h___10___,"and we will catch the left fourth this evening, we think!"
来源:学年辽宁大石桥市水源二中八年级下期期中检测英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
根据句意及首字母完成句子。【小题1】Don’t forget to buy a s&&&&&&&before you post the letter.【小题2】The old man lives in the house by himself , so he feels very l&&&&&&&&&& .【小题3】You must t&&&&&&&away the waste . It’s very dirty.【小题4】Mother often w&&&&&&&&&me to practice playing the guitar harder.【小题5】The students often have a f&&&&&&&&&exam at the end of the term.
来源:2015届安徽省八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
单词拼写:根据句意及首字母完成下列各句(10分)。1.I’m&l____(大声的) than theother kids in my class.2.Although the little girl is only three years old,she speaks c______(清晰地).3.Youcan buy this bike c_____(便宜) because it’s a second-hand bike.4.Weshould held our parents do h_____(家务事) in ourfree time.5.MoYan is a great Chinese w_____(作家).6.Ourcity looks w______(精彩的) from the top of the hill.7.It’sa good habit to wash your hands before m____(饭).8.---Whatdo you you do on weekends?---I o_____(经常) watch TV.9.Ithink you can do the job better with l____(较少) money andfewer people.10.Becauseof the bad weather,we can see nothing b_____(在......下面).&
来源:2012年外研版初中英语七年级下册Module12练习卷(解析版)
根据句意及首字母完成单词1.I h_______ you are well.2.I’m on h_______ in London with my friendsJenny.3.We a_______ by plane last Monday.4.What are you going to do t________?5.---What time is it now?&&---It’s seven o________.6.I’m going to do some s_________ with mymother.7.Please say h________ to your friends.8.Yesterday they s________ the day at thehotel.&
来源:2012届度江苏省东台市八年级下学期期中考试英语卷
根据句意及首字母完成短文内容。(10分)The police in Washington were looking for athief. His name was John. As last they c___1____ him. But while theywere taking p___2____ of him from the front, from the back, with a hat, withouta hat, he suddenly attacked the policemen and r___3___ away. Then a weeklater the telephone r____4___ in the police station, and a man said, &You'rel___5____for John, aren't you?& &Yes.& &&Well, he l___6___ here for NewYork an hour ago.& New York was f___7___ away formWashington. The city police at once sent four different p____8____ ofthe thief to the police in New York. Less than twelve hours l____9___ they got atelephone call form the police in New York, &We have caught three of them,&they said h___10___,&and we will catch the left fourth thisevening, we think!&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I don't like the way ________ you speak to her.A./ B.in that C.which D.of which
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
答案A 在定语从句中作宾语,且其前没有介词的关系代词,或先行词为way或time等时,常省略关系代词 查看原帖>>
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Don’t eat in class单元测试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Don’t&eat&in&class单元测试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Don’t&eat&in&class单元测试题及答案
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
Unit 12& Don’t eat in class.要点提示语言功能:谈论规则要点词汇:rule,in class,classroom,hallway,inside,outside,fight,have to,wash,cafeteria,sports shoes,gym,by be in bed,by 10 o’clock,clean the classroom,make dinner,take sb. for a walk要点句型:Don’t eat in class.Can we wear hats?&& No,we can’t.We don’t have to wear a school uniform.语言结构:祈使句:表示请求、命令、叮嘱、号召等句子。谓语动词用原形,其否定形式为动词原形前加don’t,也可以加never例:Come here,please.Let’s go. Dont’eat in class. Never do that again.情态动词can可以表示“能、会、允许”等意思。没有数的变化,和它后面动词原形一起构成谓语。其否定形式是在can后加not。例He can ride a bike. He can’t swim. You can go now. Can I put my bike here? can 还可以表示推测:He can’t be there.have to 不得不,必须,后接动词原形。例:I have to go now. He has to stay at school. We don’t have to wait for them. Does he have to finish his homework today?基础卷(20分钟)一、选择(&&& )1. Don’t arrive late ________class.A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in答案:A(&&& )2. Can we eat ________class?A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for答案:A(&&& )3. You have to wear sports shoes ________gym class.A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on答案:A(&&& )4. My mother told me to go home ________ten o’clock.A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. by答案:C(&&& )5. ________he ________to copy (抄写) all the words?A. Does,has&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Does,have&&&&&&&&&&& C. Do,have答案:B(&&& ) 6. ― ________I ________the drum here? ― No,you can’t.A. DO, play&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Can, play&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Did, play答案:B(&&& )7. ― ________run in the hallways. ― Sorry.A. Please&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Don’t答案:C(&&& )8. You ________talk loudly in the library. Keep quiet (保持安静) here.A. can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. can’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. have to答案:B(&&& )9. Do you have ________dining hall in your school?A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the答案:A(&&& )10. ________do we have to bring with us?A. What else&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. What other&&&&&&&&&& C. What others答案:A二、选择答语(&&& )1. Can you wear hats in school?答案:C(&&& )2. Do you have to wear a uniform at school?答案:D(&&& )3. What are the rules at your school?答案:A(&&& )4. Don’t put your bike in the hallways.答案:E(&&& )5. Please help me do some washing.答案:BA. Don’t arrive late for class. Don’t fight.B. OK.C. Yes,we can.D. Yes,I do.E. Sorry. But where can I put it?三、用else或other填1. We study Chinese,English,math and ________lessons.答案:other2. I just find one of my shoes. Where is the________?答案:other3. What ________can you see in the sky (天空)?答案:else4. Anything ________I can do for you?答案:else5. Did you see anybody________?答案:else&&& else和other都可译为“其他的”,但else用在疑问词和不定代词后面,而other放在名词的前面,或单独用。例:Where else do you want to go?你还想去其他哪些地方?That must be somebody else’s book.那一定是别人的书。The other books are my sister’s.其他的书是我姐姐的。The others are my sister’s,其他的,是我姐姐的。四、选用适当的词组完成句子& Help the old woman& be in bed& take me for a walk& make us happy& clean our house1. I have to ________________by ten o’clock.答案:be in bed2. It’s a fine day,Daddy. Can you ________________?答案:take me for a walk3. Let’s________________. She is too old and she hasn’t children.答案:help the old woman4. My mother ________________every day. She always makes it clean and tidy.答案:cleans our house5. Books________________.答案:make us happy提高卷(20分钟)一、英汉词组互译1. nothing else________________&&&&&&&&&& 2. other subject__________________3. by yesterday_______________&&&&&&&&&& 4. without breakfast_______________5. meet my friends____________&&&&&&&&&& 6. 打扫教室_____________________7. 擦课桌___________________&&&&&&&&& 8.带狗去散步_____________________9. 帮妈妈做饭_______________&&&&&&&&&& 10. 谈论学校的规章制度__________答案:1.没有其他的&& 2.其他科目&& 3.到昨天为止&& 4.没吃早饭& 5.会见/遇见/迎接我的朋友&& 6.clean the classroom&& 7.clean the desks&& 8.take the dog for a walk&& 9.help my mom(to)make dinner/(to)cook&& 10.talk about the school rules二、填词完成句子,首字母已给出1. Emily has to p&&&&&& the guitar every afternoon.2. There are too many r&&&&&& in our school.3. All the students wear their school u&&&&&& on Monday.4. Wear your s&&&&&& shoes tomorrow for gym class.5. It’s very cold o&&&&& It’s windy.1.________&&& 2.________&&& 3.________&&& 4.________&&& 5.________答案:1.practme&& 2.rules&& 3.uniforms&& 4.sports&& 5.outside三、用所给词填空(有两个多余的)& go& practice& clean& watch& on& by& after& can’t& can& what& either& tooA: Can you go to the movies tonight,Emily?B: No,I&& 1&& . I can’t go out&& 2&& school nights.A: Oh,that’s too bad. Icangoout,but I have to be at home&& 3&& ten o’clock.B: You’re lucky (你真走运). I have so many rules.A:&& 4&& you go with me after school this afternoon?B: No,I can’t&& 5&& out with my friends after school.A: Why?B: I have a lot of homework to do. I have to do my homework&& 6&& school.A: Oh,I do,too. And I have to&& 7&& the guitar every day.B: Well,I have to&& 8&& my room every weekend. And I can’t&& 9&& TV.A: I can’t,&& 10& .1.________&&& 2.________&&& 3.________&&& 4.________&&& 5.________6.________&&& 7.________&&& 8.________&&& 9.________&&& 10.________答案:1.can’t&&& 根据问句,和本句No,这里选can’t。2.on&&& atnight,in/during the night在晚上,on Sunday night在星期日晚上。on the night of13.June在6月13日晚。3.by&&& by在……以前,不晚于。4.Can&&& 今天下午放学后你能跟我一起去吗?5.go&&& go out外出,出去。6.after&&& 根据上文知放学后要做作业。after school放学后。7.practice&&& 练习吉他。8.clean&&& clean the room打扫房间。9.watch&&& watch TV看电视。10.either&&& 这里应填“也”,too用于肯定句,either用于否定句。综合训练卷(50分钟& 满分100分)一、选择填空(每题2分,共30分)(&&& )1. Stop ________Listen to the teacher.A. talk&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to talk&&&&&&&&&&& C. talked&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. talking答案:D&&& stop talking停止讲话,别讲了。(&&& )2. We have ________school uniforms at school.A. wear&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to wear&&&&&&&&&& C. wears&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wearing答案:B&&& have to必须,不得不,后接动词原形。(&&& )3. Jim has ________sisters.A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. no&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. not答案:C&&& Jim没有姐妹。(&&& )4. Ann ________get home by six in the afternoon.A. have&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. have to&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has to答案:D&&& 主语是Ann(单数第三人称),动词用has,has to必须,不得不。(&&& )5. Linda ________school at 7:30 in the morning.A. gets&&&&&&&&&&&& B. arrives&&&&&&&&&& C. gets to&&&&&&&&&&& D. arrives to答案:C&&& get to到达。arrive后要接in或at。(&&& )6. We often help the old man________.A. to do some cleaning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cleanedC. cleans&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. cleaning答案:A&&& hdp sb.do/to do sth.帮助某人做某事。(&&& )7. ________you help me ________my work?A. Do,in&&&&&&&&& B. Can,with&&&&&&&& C. Are,with&&&&&&&&&& D. Are,do答案:B&&& help sb.with sth。在哪方面帮助某人。(&&& )8. He’ll ________get up early tomorrow morning (明天早上).A. can&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. has to&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have to答案:D&&& He’11=He will,will do sth.将要做某事。(&&& )9. ________talk in class!A. No&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Not&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Don’t&&&&&&&&&&& D. Have to答案:C&&& 否定祈使句,don’t+动词原形+…。(&&& )10. ________wet umbrellas.A. No&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Not&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Don’t&&&&&&&&&&& D. Aren’t答案:A&&& 这里“伞”是名词,前面用no。(&&& )11. Does he have to practice ________ English every day.’?A. to speak&&&&&&& B. speaking&&&&&&&&&& C. to say&&&&&&&&&&&& D. saying答案:B&&& practice doing sth.练习做某事。(&&& )12. The sign (标记)“________”means that you can’t talk here.A. No tatking&&&& B. No photos&&&&&&&&& C. No food&&&&&&&&&& D. Turn right答案:A&&& 选A,不要讲话,不要交谈。(&&& )13. Can you ________the new student to his classroom?A. look&&&&&&&& B. find&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. help答案:C&&& take sb.to some place带某人去某地。(&&& )14. He has too ________things to do today.A. many&&&&&&&& B. much&&&&&&&&&&&& C. little&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. well答案:A&&& 本题四个选项中只有many才能修饰可数名词。(&&&& )15. You can park your car ________our house.A. on&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. outside&&&&&&&&&&& D. inside答案:C&&& 只能让别人把车停在屋外面,而不可能是屋里面。二、名型转换,改同义句(每题2分,共10分)1. He is a boy of 12.& He is a________ ________.答案:twelve-year-old,boy2. He is late for class.& He ________ ________for class.答案:ariqves,late3. I don’t know.& I have _________ _______.答案:no,idea4. We can’t live if there is no Water.& We can’t live ________ ________.答案:without,water5. He plays basketball well.& He is ________at ________basketball.答案:good,playing三、改错,找出句子中有错的项,并改正(每题2分,共10分)1. He doesn’t like meat and cheese.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________________&&&&& A&&&&& B&&&&& C答案:C,or&&& 在否定句中,“他不喜欢……和……。”这里“和”不能用and,只能用or。2. Not talk to the old man like that.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________________& A&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&& C答案:A,Don’t&&& 否定祈使句用don’t+动词原形。3. The boys playing games on the playground now.&&& ________________&& A&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&& C答案:B,are playing&&& 现在进行时态用:be(am,is,are)+现在分词表示。4. Tom wants playing the violin.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________________&&&&&& A&&&& B&& C答案:B,toplay&&& wanttOdosth.想要做某事。5. Don’t talking in class.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________________&& A&&&&&&&&& B& C答案:A,No&&& No talking.禁止讲话。don’t后应接原形。in class在课堂上。四、完形填空(每空2分,共20分)&&& Many students like&& 1&& very much. But&& 2&& Monday to Friday,they must go to school. So on Saturday and Sunday they&& 3&& at home and watch TV from morning to night. They don’t know it’s bad for their eyes. Usually children like to eat fish,meat and chicken. don’t like vegetables&& 4&& fruit. They don’t know&& 5&& more vegetables and fruit is&& 6&& than eating meat.&&& At school the children only do a few minutes of sport or&& 7&& do any sport. The teachers must know it isn’t good for&& 8&& health.&&& We always think of ways to keep&& 9&& We must eat&& 10&& vegetables and fruit,do enough (足够的) sport every day. And we should watch TV and read in right ways.(&&& )1. A. watch TV&&&&&&&&& B. watch the TV&&&&&& C. watching TV&&&&&&& D. watching the TV答案:C&&& 1ike doing sth.喜欢做某事。(&&& )2. A. on&&&&&&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&&&&&&& C. from&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to答案:C&&& form…to…从……到……。(&&& )3.A. stay&&&&&&&&&&& B. live&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. leave答案:A&&& stay停留。live住,生活。(&&& )4.A. and&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&&&& C. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. but答案:C&&& 不喜欢蔬菜和水果,在否定句中,这个“和”要用or表示。(&&& )5.A. buying&&&&&&&& B. eating&&&&&&&&&&& C. getting&&&&&&&&&&&& D. keeping答案:B&&& 5~6.本句know后接的是一个宾语从句。该从句的主语是eating more vegetables and fruit,这是个动名词短语,谓语部分是:is better than eating meat.better更好,较好,是good的比较级,用于对两个事物进行比较。than比。本句的意思是:他们不知道多吃蔬菜和水果比吃肉更好。(&&& )6.A. good&&&&&&&&&& B. better&&&&&&&&&&& C. bad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. worse答案:B(&&& )7.A. often&&&&&&&&&& B. sometimes&&&&&&& C. usually&&&&&&&&&&&& D. never答案:D&&& never从不,决不。(&&& )8.A. them&&&&&&&&&& B. they&&&&&&&&&&&& C. their&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. theirs答案:C&&& be good for sb./sth.对某人/某事有益处。(&&& )9.A. health&&&&&&&&& B. healthy&&&&&&&&&& C. busy&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. free答案:B&&& keep healthy保持健康。(&&& )10. A. more&&&&&&&&& B. much&&&&&&&&&&& C. a lot&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. many答案:A&&& more是many和much的比较级,更多、较多。五、理解(每题2分,共20分)(一)&&& Tom and Mike were good friends. Sometimes they were kind to each other. Sometimes they were not. But some of their classmates said they were like brothers.&&& One day they went out for a walk together. At noon they were very hungry and they went into a restaurant (饭馆) to have lunch. The waiter came up to them and asked,“What can I do for you?”&&& “Please bring us two apples first,”said Tom.&&& When the waiter put the two apples on the table,Mike took the bigger one at once. Tom got angry.“You are impolite (没礼貌). Why didn’t you take the smaller one?”Tom said.&&& “But I was right,” said Mike with a smile.“If I let you take first, which one will you choose?”&&& “Of course I’ll take the smaller one,”said Tom.“Yes,” Mike said,“If you take the smaller one,the bigger one will be mine. Don’t you think so?”&&& “Oh,”Tom couldn’t answer.(&&& )1. Tom and Mike were________.A. not always kind to each otherB. not students in the same classC. brothersD. not classmates答案:A&&& 见第一自然段,特别是第二、三两句。他们有时候相互友善,有时候不友善。(&&& )2. One day they went out________A. to have lunch&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to take a walkC. to buy apples&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to sit in a restaurant答案:B&&& 见第二自然段,特别是第一句话:他们出去散步。这是他们出去的目的。中午饿了,他们才进餐馆,吃中饭,买苹果,这些是以后发生的事,不是他们出去的目的。(&&& )3. The waiter brought them ________before the meal.A. two eggs&&&&&&&&& B. two oranges&&&&&&& C. two apples&&&&&&&& D. some milk答案:C&&& 见第三自然段:“首先给我们拿两个苹果。”Tom说。(&&& )4. Mike took the ________apple.A. better&&&&&&&&&&& B. bigger&&&&&&&&&&&& C. smaller&&&&&&&&&&& D. worse答案:B&&& 见第四自然段第一句,当服务员把两个苹果放在桌上,…Mike took(take的过去式)the bigger(big的比较级)one…。(&&& )5. Who ate the bigger apple finally? ________.A. Mike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. TomC. Both Tom and Mike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Nobody答案:A&&& 见第五自然段到最后。Mike和Tom争论的结果是:如果Tom先拿,Toni会拿小的,那么大一点的还是Mike的。(二)New Century Computer TownLiu Huifang& Manager23 Taiping Road Wuhan 430050Tel: 027―& Fax: 027―Mobile:
Tiantian Taxi CompanyXie Jun&&& Driver235 Daxing Street& Wuhan& 430062Tel: 027―BP: 补全句子,每空字数不限6.________is a driver,and ________is a businessman (商人).答案:Xie Jun,Liu Huifang&&& 见两个名片各自的第二行,manager经理。7. Both of them live in ________.答案:Wuhan&&& both of them他们俩人都,后面的动词用复数,见两张名片各自的第三行。8. If you want to buy a computer,you can go to the ________.答案:New Century Computer Town&&& 如果你想要买一台电脑,你可以去新世界电脑城。9. When you want to take a taxi to the New Century Computer Town,you can call ________at________.答案:Xie Jun,027- or &&& 当你想打的去新世纪电脑城时,你可给……打电脑,号码是……,见么二张名片。10. You can’t send fax to the________.答案:Tiamian Taxi Compmay&&& 你不能给……发电传。比较着看这两张名片,很容易发现,第二张名片无传真号。六、写作练习(10分)&&& 制定一份班级规章制度,要求写清必须做什么、禁止做什么,50字左右。参考词:must(必须) ,keep it clean and tidy(保持清洁和整齐) ,hand in(交),throw(扔)。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________答案:Clasps Rules.1.Dan’t arrive late for class.2.Dan’t eat in the classroom.3.Don’t run in the hallway.4.Dan’t fight.We must help each other.5.Clean the classroom carefully and keep it clean and tidy.6.Finish our homework on time and hand in before 7:30 in the morning.7.Don’t throw anything out of the windows.8.We must listen carefully in class.自我小结:______________________________________________________________________________________________________文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 游子吟后两句的意思 的文章

随机推荐