英语我象爸爸喜欢在游泳池被爸爸干了

作文:我最喜欢游泳
> 我最喜欢游泳
我最喜欢游泳
我最喜欢游泳
&江苏省南京市&江宁区秣陵中心小学六(4)班&王良帅
&&&&我最喜欢在夏天游泳,因为它不仅可以让我炎热的高温下降降温,也可以锻炼我的身体,其实我之所以喜欢游泳,这还得从我刚学游泳开始。&&&&有一年夏天,我和爸爸在家睡午觉。因为天气闷热,所以我开着家里所有的电风扇。其中有型号48的大吊扇,两台叶长25厘米的微型吊扇和一台高1米5的落地扇。让它们全都对着我猛吹,那时我才不管浪费多少电呢。另外我的手里还拿着一把鸡毛扇不停地摇着。虽然这样有一些降温效果,但就是不能去掉那股难受的闷热。&&&&突然,爸爸把我从床上拉了下来,说要教我游泳,看来爸爸也热得受不了了。可是,我一听到游泳就想起了电视里放的那些被淹死的人,不禁心惊胆跳;同时,我看到池塘便想起了鲨鱼、鳄鱼……等一些令人毛骨悚然的动物。可是爸爸还是要教我,我先是不肯,但是爸爸一下子把我抱进了水里,这下还想游也得游了。爸爸又把我抱到了塘中央,吓得我一动也不敢动。这时爸爸对我说:“孩子,如果示会游泳,万一哪一次你不幸落水了,你怎么办呢?孩子你放心,老爸不会害你的。现在只要爸爸一松手,你就拼命地往岸上游,如果你在中途游不动了,只要一下沉,老爸就立刻来救你。”&&&&听后,我将信将疑。不过,我还是顺从了老爸的安排。老爸的手还没丢,我就早早的做好了划出去的准备。他一丢手我就拼命往前划,目标是对岸。我使劲划动双手,两只脚没命地朝后蹬水。可能是太紧张,我并不知道自己有没有前进,或是前进了多少?只知道没一会儿,我的手脚都没了力气,开始往下沉。我怕极了,想等爸爸来救我。可我还在下沉,手都摸到土了,我大叫起来!心里愤怒地怪着爸爸不及时救我,让我遇到了这样的危险!救生的本能让我抡起双臂,疯狂地向前抓着……可是奇迹发生了,在我失去信心停下脚的时候,我居然踩到了泥土。我睁开眼睛一看,我上岸了!我终于会游泳了!爸爸看到我这么高兴,也情不自禁地笑了起来。&&&&从此,我觉得游泳并不像我想像中的那样可怕,我越来越爱游泳了。后来我还学会了睡着游,像青蛙一样跳水……而且我又从思品书上学来毛主席也特别爱游泳,尤其是冬天他也敢游,所以他的身体也越来越棒。有了毛主席的榜样,我开始更爱游泳,但还是没有胆量在冬天游泳!
&&&&指导教师:庞昌兴
每个人学会游泳的经历是不一样的,小作者将自己的游泳经历写得真实感人,让人感受到一种亲切!这样的爸爸也很了不起,很懂得怎样教育自己人的孩子。
我最喜欢游泳 相关内容:
今年,春天来得格早 浙江省慈溪市第三实验小学六(1)马斩 这是一件我经历的真实的事,它虽然发生在立春的前几天,但我觉得,因为这个故事,今年的春天来得格外早。在乡下过完年,我们一家就恋恋不舍地搭车回市区。...
知识的力量 福建省泉州市安溪县龙涓乡玳堤小学六年级一班李淑珍 “在陕西有个十岁的小女孩,因为家里穷,没钱再上学。她跪在妈妈面前哭着说:‘妈,只要您让我上学,我以后就不吃饭了。
冻书 福建省泉州市安溪县龙涓乡玳堤小学六年级一班李启明 “轰隆”雷声夹杂着雨点向我弱小的身躯扑来,不体谅人的大风朝我猛吹,我艰难地向家里走去。突然,一个闪电伴着雷声在我身旁不远处出现,我一慌脚踩到小石子摔倒了。
赛场上的小镜头 安徽省阜阳市安徽阜阳市清河路一小六年级(5)班陈椿涛 运动场上的比赛,宛如一部激动人心的“电影”。而这一部部“电影”最精彩的就是那一个个小镜头。正是这一个个“小镜头组成了一部精彩的电影。
艰难的胜利 山西省太原市山大附小六年一班樊静 今天下午是五六年级天下同学的“大”日子。因为,要举行蛇形跑比赛,对于跑步这类型的比赛,大家早已见怪不怪了。因此,也做好了充分的准备。
我会放鞭炮了! 陕西省咸阳市陶瓷厂学校六年级一班孙清月 “卖鞭炮了!卖鞭炮了!上好的鞭炮了!”过年了,我们小区楼下天天都在卖鞭炮,快把我脑子挤炸了,我连梦中都是那一句小贩的吆喝声。
心理遐想 江苏省南京南京市力学小学6(1)吴佳珊 心理是一种很悬的东西。它犹如一个天平,有时候很稳如泰山,但有时候摇摆不定。宁宁是我从小到大的好朋友。有一天,我们俩被选中参加区里面的长跑比赛。
童年的我,真傻啊! 福建省南安市厚德中心小学六年二班吴玉芬 童年淘气的事太多了,如果它们是一串风铃,那么风儿一吹,它们便发出一阵阵清脆悦耳的响声。那是一个炎热的夏天,我在家里闲着没事做的时候,原本想看看电视。
查看更多>>我喜欢游泳英语一:I like swimmingnowadays more and more people have the habitat of exercise,because in this way,people can keep health.And in these sports,my favourite sport is swimming.swimming can not only take good effection to my health,but also keep me fit.Swimming makes me enjoyable,when I swim, I feel I am just like a free fish,I like the feeling that you can enjoy the endless freedom.swimming makes me confident,when I swim so fast that I can hear the brisk voice of the water,I think i am the best swimmer,though maybe somebody swims faster than me ,but I keep the good feeling and high spirit.I like swimming,& it makes me positive and happy,I will insist on this hobby all the time.二:I like swimming&I like swimming. Swimming is divided into categories of: he divided into butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, freestyle and so on. Swimming is also an Olympic sport.Swimming movement is a human body in the water this particular environment, carried out under a sport. Swimming athletes rely on arms and legs generate propulsive force action, so that the body forward swimming. Modern swimming competition at the first session of the Athens 1896 Olympic Games have already been listed as an official event. According to swimming posture, can be divided into butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and self-swimming. To have a formal game, as well as medley swim relay and mixed. Swimming is also often can increase the body's vital capacity. Freestyle can also be a crawl. I like crawl of the. Swimming also can speed up the metabolism, but also can promote blood circulation. Swimming can also be fit and healthy.The Olympic Games are moving toward us, we are also moving towards the Olympic Games. Every Chinese people are the masters of the Olympic Games 99. The twenty-second session of the Olympic Games slogan is:One World, One Dream. We hope to have a harmonious world. We must first build a harmonious China, harmonious home, harmonious campus, harmonious family.三:I like swimmingI like swimming, I would love to swim in summer, because, in the water, and the feeling of cool swimming swimming is a sport, matched by other exercise, can let the body healthy. My parents are like swimming, their ideas and I, we all are born swimers, my swimming technique is my father taught me, now I have excels blue. I like to walk in the water, like the feeling of fish. But water is very dangerous, every year there are many people are buried in the water, so don't watch the water so gentle, but he also hide crisis.四:I like swimmingI like swimming, why know? Because swims very amusingly.I may be joyful swim swim, look like a fish to be same.As soon as I have the time on to go to the seashore swimming with daddy.Shui Shan the dazzling bright, I am looking like a small angel.I like swimming, you?五:I like swimmingI'm keen on swimming, because I find it’s so cool and relaxing. In summer days, it's always very hot. We can’t do any sports but swim. While swimming, I can entertain myself. I began to learn swimming when I was eight years old. I was a quick learner. After three weeks learning, I could swim very well. So I often went swimming with my friends in my free time. But now I'm tired of swimming pools. I dream of swimming in the sea.IfI'm in Zhuhai, I will go swimming in the sea every day. After swimming, I willlie on the golden beach and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Sometimes I will alsopick up some sea shells or feel the sea wind. It must be amusing.六:I like swimmingmy fabourite sportsI have a lot of hobbies,such as playing badminton,playing the piano,and swimming.i really like swimming because i enjoy the feeling in the cool water.i love to swim in summer.under the hot sunshine and dive into the cool water.the feeling is really nice.i like freestyle.i swim well.i also win a lot of prizes.i want to be a swimmer and my dream is to win a gold medal in the Olympics.七:I like swimmingI like swimming. In my opnion, it can help us to keep fit. Besides, swimming can let us release ourselves completely. When we swim, we feel it exciting to let the water cover our body.I think it's the best sport in summer as it's very hot. In one word,swimming can bring us a lot of fun and it is a healthy sport. So I like swimming.八:I like swimmingI’m neither interested in sports nor good at it. But except swimming. I can swim since I was a baby. My mother tells me that she let me swim in the water with a life-buoy when I was 20 days old. And then I can swim gradually. When I grow up, I like swimming very much. I swim all the year round. Swimming in summer makes me feel comfortable to lower my temperature. While winter swimming makes me feel excited and achievability. In general, swimming keeps me fit in both physical and mental. Whenever I feel upset, I would go swimming and then I would be full of energy and feel relax. Besides I believe it is due to swimming that I’m so thin. Who wants to lose weight, join me. We can make more friends in swimming. Oh, I couldn’t wait to swim now. But it is ten o’clock in the evening. I have to go to sleep. Good night everyone.作文:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:网友评论本类热门48小时热门

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢游泳英语 的文章

随机推荐