I'm talking to one guy i reallylike you舞蹈 like

Omegle Pranks - Scaring People by Naming Where They Live #39 - ThatOneGuy
Videos: 213
Subscriber: 199,529
Views: 37,816,534
If this video violated? Please submit request complaints or delete it right now..
Hey, I'm that one guy that makes Omegle and Chatroulette prank/trolling videos. All my videos have hilarious reactions, so be sure to check them out! I also make Grand Theft Auto V trolling videos, so be sure to check those out too! :D
Other Channels I own are:
//dudethatfunny
Video description
Let me know if you wanna see more videos like this by smacking that LIKE button! Thanks for watching! Channel: Second Channel: Gaming Channel: Twitter: So in this video, I go on Omegle and prank some strangers by naming where they live. I hope you like all of these epic reactions!Note: I always tell the stranger that it's just a prank as long as they don't disconnect before I get a chance to.You might be wondering how the hell I know a persons location on Omegle. Whenever two people are connected on Omegle video chat, Chatroulette, or skype, each persons IP address is sent to the other persons computer. I just know where the persons IP is sent to on my computer, which allows me to look it up to find their general location. I don't know their exact location. For those that say this is illegal, it is far from it. This is not illegal at all because I have the legal right to see what systems are connecting to my computer and where they are coming from. I just want to make that clear that it's not illegal.IMPORTANT---- If you look up someones IP address on Omegle (or any other site), DO NOT ABUSE IT. Do not make threats against other people. Do not impersonate me. I say this because I've heard of some people copying me, making threats, and claiming to be me. Making threats against anyone is illegal. Notice that I never and will never actually use a threat against anyone while doing this. I say things like "Do you live in (state)" or "You look kinda familiar" or "Can I come over to hang out if its ok with you". If you actually threaten someone it is very illegal. If the person that you threaten decides to call the police, law enforcement will be able to trace your IP and you will be in deep shit. &That is why I am not giving anyone specific details on how to do this exactly, because I am concerned that people will abuse it. There is a line. Please don't cross it.
Video Related Omegle Pranks - Scaring People by Naming Where They Live #39 - ThatOneGuy
If you guys enjoyed this video, be sure to leave a Like, Comment, and Share! Thanks for watching!
Channel: /guythatfunny
Second Channel: /dudethatfunny
Gaming Channel: /myzster
Twitter: /guythatfunny
So in this video, I go on Omegle and prank some strangers by naming where they live. I hope you like all of these great reactions!
Upload Schedule: New video every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Note: I always tell the stranger that it's just a prank as long as they don't disconnect before I get a chance to.
You might be wondering how the hell I know a persons location on Omegle. Whenever two people are connected on Omegle video...
If this video made you laugh, be sure to hit Like and Subscribe! Thanks for watching!!
So in this video, I go on Omegle and prank people by naming their general location. I got some really funny reactions, so I hope you enjoy this video! :D
Note: I always tell the stranger that it's just a prank as long as they don't disconnect before I get a chance to. Even if they do disconnect, I usually end up seeing them again on Omegle which allows me to tell them that it's just a prank.
You might be...
If you enjoyed this hilarious video, then please help me grow this channel by Liking and Sharing the video! Thanks for watching! :)
Channel: /guythat...
Twitter: /GuyThat...
Google+:/u/0...
Second Channel: /DudeThatFunny
In this video, I use a demon voice changer to mess with people. Then to take it to the next level, I name where they live. Then they are really freaked out. Their reactions are pretty funny, so if you enjoyed the video, be sure to click that like button and subscribe!
Note: I tell the stranger that it's just a prank as long as they don't disconnect before I get a chance...
If you enjoyed this video, please Share, click Like, and Subscribe! It really helps! :D
In this video, I use a demon voice changer and a girl voice changer to mess with people. Then to take it to the next level, I name where they live. Then they are really freaked out. Their reactions are pretty funny, so if you enjoyed the video, be sure to click that like button and subscribe!
Note: I tell the stranger that it's just a prank as long as they don't disconnect before I get a chance to.
You might be...
If you enjoyed this video, please Share, click Like, and Subscribe! It really helps! :D
In this video, I use a demon voice changer to scare the crap out of people. Then to take it to the next level, I name where they live. Then they are really freaked out. Their reactions are pretty funny, so if you enjoyed the video, be sure to click that like button.
Note: I tell the stranger that it's just a prank as long as they don't disconnect before I get a chance to.
You might be wondering how the hell I know a persons...
Merry Christmas everyone! If you enjoy this video, be sure to Like, Comment, and Subscribe! Thanks for watching! :D
Facebook: /ThatOneGuyYT
So in this video, I go on Omegle and use a scary fake video to get funny reactions from people. Enjoy!
Extra footage of this prank: /watch?v=C_H-_-XPiak
Link to where I got the scary fake demon christmas video from: /watch?v=7hZcgHhbLk8
If you enjoyed this video, be sure to hit that Like button and Subscribe! Thanks for watching!
So in this video, I prank some people by pretending to be a demon child on Omegle. I got some pretty funny reactions in this video, so I hope you enjoy it! :D
Hey guys, if you enjoy this video and wanna see more like it, be sure Like, Subscribe, and Share this video! Thanks for watching!
So in this video, people react to a scene from the movie "The Den" in which a kid on webcam shows a monster to the person they're chatting with. I also name where some of them live to add a bit more of a scare, so I hope you enjoy the video! Be sure to watch "The Den" if you haven't seen it. It's a pretty good movie.
Link of where...
In this video, I use a demon voice changer to mess with people. Then to take it to the next level, I name where they live. Then they are really freaked out. Their reactions are pretty funny, so if you enjoyed the video, be sure to click that like button and subscribe!
You might be wondering how the hell I...
In this video, I use a demon voice changer to scare the crap out of people. Then to take it to the next level, I name where they live. Then they are really freaked out. Their reactions are pretty funny, so if you enjoyed the video, be sure to click that like button.
If you enjoyed this video, be sure to leave a Like and Share the video! Thanks for watching!!
So in this video, I go on Omegle as Slenderman and I scare people by naming where they live. I got some really funny reactions, so I hope you enjoy the video! :D
Note: I always tell the stranger that it's just a prank as long as they don't disconnect before I get a chance to.
You might be wondering how the hell I know a persons location on Omegle. Whenever two people are connected on Omegle video chat,...
Don't forget to smack that Like button and share the video if you enjoy it! Thanks for watching!
So in this video, I went on Omegle as a little kid and then revealed to people that I'm not a little kid! I got some really funny reactions in this video, so enjoy! :D
You might be wondering how the hell I...
Be sure to click Like and Subscribe if you enjoyed this video! :D
So in this video, I go on Omegle and claim that I'm a little kid by using a fake video and voice changer. I use a fake webcam along with a little kid voice changer to make people think that I'm a kid. I hope you enjoy the video! Also, leave a comment telling me something funny that you'd like to see timothy say to someone on Omegle. You might just see me say it in the next video :)
Note: I...
If you enjoyed these hilarious reactions, be sure to Subscribe for more awesome videos like this! Thanks for watching! :D
So in this video, I make people on Omegle think that they witness a murder. I hope you enjoy these reactions, and thanks for watching the video!
After I told some people in the video that it was a prank, they asked if I would put this in the description:
youtube channel of the guy at 2:15 -- /channel/UCvBs...
First Girls Instagram -- ayeee_its_jadeee
Hey guys! If you enjoyed this video, be sure to share it and Subscribe! Thanks for watching!
So in this video, I go on Omegle using the fake kid troll and then using the smiley fake video to really scare some people. Hope you like it! :D
Hey guys! If you enjoyed the funny reactions in this video, be sure to Like, Subscribe, and Share the video! Thank you for watching!
So in this video, I go on Omegle using a fake video of a girl being slutty on webcam and then her dad catching her in the act. I got some really funny reactions from doing this prank, so I hope you enjoy it!
Also, sorry that I've not posted in like two weeks. Been busy with finals and other shit but I'm back now!
Be sure to smack that Like button and Subscribe if you enjoyed this video! Thanks for watching! :D
So in this video, I go on Omegle using a fake video of Annabelle. I got some really good reactions, so I hope you enjoy the video!!
You might be wondering how the hell I know a persons location on Omegle. Whenever two people are connected on Omegle video chat, Chatroulette, or skype, each persons IP...
Creator: /user/GuyThatFunny/
Let's get some likes and comments :D
Be sure to subscribe to our channel for the best and funniest Call of Duty Trolling video, CoD Glitches, Gameplay Trailers, CoD News, and CoD Tips and Tricks :D
Become a YouTube Partner with Fullscreen: http://apply.fullscreen.net/?ref=yourlegitgamingvids
Purchase Cheap Video Games: /partner-YourLegitGamingVids/
Get The Best Supplements From Onnit:
/?a_aid=YLGV
Twitter: /yourlegitgaming
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"omegle pranks" omegle "omegle funny" "omegle scary prank" "omegle scary pranks" "omegle pranks funny" "omegle video conversations" chatroulette "chatroulette pranks" "chatroulette scary prank" "omegle the demonic voice" "omegle demonic voice" "how to find out where people live" "omegle pewdiepie" "omegle dangmattsmith" "omegle shane dawson" pewdiepie dangmattsmith "shane dawson"...
You really want to stay until the end of this video for one of the best scare reactions on Omegle from our guy MarioTV!!
DIRECTORS CHANNEL: /MarioTV17
DIRECTORS TWITTER: /MarioTV17
Click to Share OTTC w/ your friends - http://ctt.ec/Nu8Xy
Subscribe to OTTC - /ottcomedy
Follow us on Twitter - /ottcomedy
Like us on Facebook - /ottcomedy
Be sure to check out our directors in our subbox!
SUBMIT A VIDEO: by sending us a PM via YouTube including a link to your video and any other additional information with permission to upload and monetize your video..
Music Provided by JammersUnite: /jammersunite
The OTTC Staff:
Chaos - /chaosxsilencer
Youtubable - /youtubablehd
MTD - /whitelightningkyle
For Best Sports Nutrition Supplements checkout .
Use my discount code CONNOR20 for up to 40% off.
Social Media:
Subscribe to my Vlog Channel: /jb3ooaw
Facebook: /ConnorMurphyOfficial/
Instagram: /ConnorMurphyOfficial/
Track List:
Electro-Light - Throwback [NCS Release]
https://youtu.be/cXLadJlS_nA
Electro-Light
o /maskedacoustic
o /user/ElectroLightOfficial
o /ElectroLightEDM
o /ElectroLightOfficial
In this video Connor Murphy, a YouTube prankster and fitness personality, impresses girls on a video chat website called "Omegle" by showing off his aesthetic physique. The girls' reactions are priceless.
For Best Sports Nutrition Supplements checkout .
Use my discount code CONNOR20 for up to 40% off.
Social Media:
Subscribe to my Vlog Channel: /jb3ooaw
Facebook: /ConnorMurphyOfficial
Instagram: /ConnorMurphyOfficial
Track List:
LarsM - Lovers [NCS Release]
https://youtu.be/q5mdZxtko0A
? Facebook /LarsMOfficial
? SoundCloud /larsmofficial
? Twitter /larsmofficial
In this video Connor Murphy, a YouTube prankster and fitness personality, impresses girls on a video chat website called "Omegle" by showing off his aesthetic physique. The girls' reactions are priceless.
Hit 'thumbs up' for bathing for people on Omegle!
Subscribe for more! -http://bit.ly/14Zit0v
Instagram- /makemebad3535
Twitter- /makemebad35
In this omegle video, I decided to bring the webcam chatroom into my bathroom as I take a bath. Or is it, the people walking in my bathroom as I clean myself? Omegle can sure be an interesting place! Hope I don't disturb you guys too much as I'm in the bath =P
I'm a black skater kicking ass-
/watch?v=XoAGmdwYjgA
My 2nd Channel-
/makemebad35fb
Ending Song-(Mirrored Theory,Song- The Traveler)
More funny Omegle videos in the future!
Funny Omegle Trolling Masturbation Prank Gone Wrong! Learned a funny trolling prank for Omegle and had to try it! Let me know what you guys want to see me do in Omegle videos! Hit that Like button in the face if you enjoyed and subscribe to join the Wolf Pack if you haven't already! FOLLOW ME: Twitter: /SSSniperWolf
Instagram: /SSSniperWolf
Facebook: /SSSniperWolf
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/SSSWolf
Mobcrush: /sssniperwolf
My Shirt Store! /
Business Inquires:
My Energy Drink: Use code "SSS" for 10% off your order from Gamma! /sssniperwolf
My Gaming Chair: Use code "SSS" for 5% off your order from GT Omega Racing! /
Channel Art by: /user/alliebercikk
(C) 2017 -

我要回帖

更多关于 i reallylike you舞蹈 的文章

随机推荐