假设你是盘锦钱勇的女人,你的英国笔友托尼

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
帮写一下英语作文要求,假如你是托尼,现在你和你的朋友正在鸟巢游玩,请你给美国好友杰克写一张明信片,告诉他你的所见所闻.提示1.贝蒂在为她的父母买礼品2.玲玲在和导游拍照3.大明在和梅梅谈话.
朋也传说31
Dear Jack,I am visiting the Nestle with my friends.There are many things to see and do here.Betty is buying presents for her parents.Lingling is taking photos with our guide.Daming is talking with Meimei.Best wishes!Yours sincerely,Tony
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
初中外语作文,急假如你是托尼,现在和父母住在中国,就读于北京仁爱中学.在这里你有很多朋友,你们互相学习.你经常参加英语角,同学们都喜欢和你交流,你的汉语水平也大有长进.请你讲这些情况写信告诉你再美国的朋友迈克,并邀请他来中国.要求:40词左右.
My name is Tony, studying in Beijing Renai middle school where we study with each other and have many good friends. I usually take part in the English concer. My classmates like to talk with me. Therefore, I make great progress
in English. Mike, I invite you to come to China to experience this wonderful things.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
帮写一下英语作文要求,假如你是托尼,现在你和你的朋友正在鸟巢游玩,请你给美国好友杰克写一张明信片,告诉他你的所见所闻.提示1.贝蒂在为她的父母买礼品2.玲玲在和导游拍照3.大明在和梅梅谈话.
朋也传说31
Dear Jack,I am visiting the Nestle with my friends.There are many things to see and do here.Betty is buying presents for her parents.Lingling is taking photos with our guide.Daming is talking with Meimei.Best wishes!Yours sincerely,Tony
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
急求一篇英语作文.不少于60词 写回信假设你叫刘京,是美国中学生托尼的笔友,你收到了他的来信.请你给他回一封信.回答他的问题,并谈谈你的感受.托尼来信:英:My grandpa is going to Beijing next month because he has heard a lot about the city and he would like to see it himself.He says the bus service in beijing is very good now,ang people can go anywhere by bus.Is he right?can you tell me something more about it?I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon中:我的爷爷是下个月去北京,因为他听到了很多城市与他想看到它自己他说公共汽车服务在北京非常好,值得人们可以乘公共汽车去的地方他说得对吗?你能告诉我一些更多的信息吗?我期待着很快收到你的来信
Dear Tony: Thanks for your letter, I am in Beijing. Beijing is a city, the traffic is very rich, of course, the bus also has a lot of. To hear you say your grandpa will come to Beijing? I was so happy, very welcome your grandpa coming, I think Beijing is also how think. Beijing's bus lines many, every bus has a clerk, but not necessarily each salesman service attitude is very good, so, ask you to your grandpa said, please his apology. Looking forward to your letter!
liu 翻译:亲爱的托尼:
感谢你的来信,我现在在北京.北京是一个大城市,交通十分发达,当然,公交车也有很多.听你说你的爷爷要来北京?我实在是太高兴了,十分欢迎你爷爷的到来,我想北京也是怎么想的.北京的公交车线路很多,每个公交车上都有售货员,但不一定是每个售货员的服务态度都很好,所以,请你对你的爷爷说,请他见谅.期待你的回信!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英国笔友 的文章

随机推荐