怎样从泰顺到北京泰顺商务酒店的英语作文

记一次去北京旅行(A Trip To Beijing)-高考英语作文-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
记一次去北京旅行(A Trip To Beijing)
此文由 收集整理记一次去北京旅行(a trip to beijing)  july 14th, 2006 was a very special day for me. i went to beijing by train on that day. i was very happy because i would see the capital of china---beijing! a really great city in china!   beijing is one of the biggest cities in china. there are lots of places of interest, such as the palace museum, the summer palace, and the great wall&&lots of visitors from different countries come to beijing every year.   i stayed in beijing for three days. during these days, i visited many good places. when i was in the palace museum, i really didn't know the directions. it is very large. people will spend four hours if they want to travel around it. all the things in it are very nice. although they were made more than 500 years ago, they look very beautiful. when we were in taibe palace, we saw a special chair. it was for the emperor and it was made of gold. each of the visitors said, &it is really nice,& after they visited the palace museum.   when we went to the great wall, i was very excited because it is the most famous place of interest in china. on the way to the top of the great wall, i ran very fast all the time. when i was at the top of the great wall, i thought i was a hero!   three days is too short for me. beijing is a very good and modern city. i want to make it more and more beautiful. i should work hard. i believe beijing will be the best city in the world in the future.此文由 收集整理扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我去北京旅行英语作文
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
去北京旅行的经历(A Trip To Beijing) On summer holiday my parents took me to Beijing.We stayed at Huabei Hotel.On the first day,we went to the Great Wall.The Great Wall is very long and old.It has millions of bricks.Each brick is very big and heavy.Lots of people from different countries like climbing the Great Wall.We felt very tired when we climbed to the top of the Great Wall.We also went to the Palace Museum.The Palace Museum has 9999 palaces.It has a very long history.I bought a lot of souvenirs of the Palace Museum.What nice palaces these are!I visited the Palace Museum and felt excited.If you want to know more about the Palace Museum,you can go to Beijing and have a look.The following days,we went to the Summer Palace,Tian Tan,North Lake and Xiang Hill.I now know more about the history of China.I also like modern Beijing.The 2008 Olympic Games will be held in Beijing.Later,I went back with my parents by train.I really enjoyed the trip to Beijing.I like this trip!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码去北京旅游英语作文日期:这个暑假 我去了北京。北京是个很漂亮的城市。
This summer vacation, I went to Beijing.
It was a very great city!
We went to the Great Wall first.Like its name,it was very great.We can see many mountians around.
Then we went to visit Tian&an Men Square.It was also fantastic.
We lived in a small house in a Beijing Hutung, it was a traditional Beijing building called &four-section compound&.
I enjoyed myself a lot.
I love Beijing!...我去了北京的相关内容日期:北京近期享受免费口腔检查 继7月29日在上海举办了隆重的启动仪式后,由广州高露洁棕榄有限公司与中华口腔医学会、全国牙防组、中国医师协会口腔医师分会强强联手共同举办的“全国口腔健康之旅”大型口腔检查活动将于9月中旬登陆北京。届时,北京市民将有机会享受到免费的口日期:北京婴幼儿奶粉合格率98.1% 本报记者李兰报道 雀巢一款婴幼儿奶粉碘含量超过国家标准引起了市民对婴幼儿奶粉质量的极大关注。昨天,市工商局公布了近期对北京市场上销售的158种婴幼儿奶粉的抽查结果,包括伊利、三鹿、完达山等知名企业全在抽查范围之内。 抽查发现,155种奶日期:北京专家为孩子心头“挠痒痒” “当孩子写完作业没有检查,会觉得心里痒痒特别难受,那他已经养成了做完作业就检查的好习惯了。”来自北京中国青少年研究中心的著名教育专家孙云晓昨天在东坡剧院为上千名杭州家长带来了一?跋肮呔龆ê⒆用?恕钡募...日期:229 于谦保卫北京 明朝五十万大军在土木堡全线崩溃,消息传到北京,太后和皇后急得哭哭啼啼,从宫里 内库捡出大量金银珍宝、绫罗绸缎,偷偷派太监带着财宝去寻找瓦剌军,想把英宗赎回来。 结果,当然是毫无希望。 从土木堡逃出来的伤兵,断了手的,缺了腿的,陆续...日期:北京市学前教育条例 北京市人民代表大会常务委员会 公告 第28号 《北京市学前教育条例》已由北京市第十一届人民代表大会常务委员会第二十七次会议于日通过,现予公布,自日起施行。 北京市第十一届人民代表大会常务委员会 日 北京市学前教日期:《北京+10宣言》 新华网北京8月31日电 纪念第四次世界妇女大会十周年会议31日在北京闭幕,经过三天的讨论和交流,会议达成并公布了《北京+10宣言》,全文如下: 团结合作,实现性别平等、发展与和平 我们,政府、政府间组织和包括非政府组织在内的民间社会的代表,日期:关于环境的《北京宣言》 北京宣言 我们来自41个发展中国家的部长,应中华人民共和国政府的邀请,于1991年6月18日至19日在北京举行了“发展中国家环境与发展部长级会议”,深入讨论了国际社会在确立环境保护与经济发展合作准则方面所面临的挑战,特别是对发展中国
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - -
&&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -

我要回帖

更多关于 泰顺地图 的文章

随机推荐