why so much work to dothing to thing

People at home keep asking me, Is it hard Why have you learned it so well? Well, there's one thing that makes Chinese easy to learn: there are so many people to talk to.to learn Chinese? You've probab 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
People at home keep asking me, "Is it hard Why have you learned it so well?" Well, there's one thing that makes Chinese easy to learn: there are so many people to talk to.to learn Chinese? You've probably heard that it's the most spoken language. Today it's also one of the most written languages online. And with so many Chinese people interested in learning English, it couldn't be easier to find a friend for language learning. You just have to know where to look for them. The really good place to look for them is QQ. QQ has the same status(地位) in China as AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) does in the US. It is reported that at any moment, up to 9,000,000 people are using QQ. They're at work, or in a web café, or at home, and the information of the users can be found. If you sign on with your address set to "abroad", you'll soon find that many thousands of them are interested in speaking to you! This is a great way for you to learn Chinese, and for them to learn English. I think that it's a very interesting way of cultural contact(文化交流), too, for ordinary people from around the world to be able to have one-on-one contact. 1.In the first paragraph, the writer tells us ___________.A. why his family members want to learn ChineseB. Chinese isn’t so hard to learn as his friends think C. the easiest thing to do is learning Chinese2.From the second paragraph we know that QQ and AIM are __________.A. addresses for the Internet usersB. documents(文件) you need to get onlineC. tools(工具)for people to talk online 3.Offices, web cafés and homes ____________.A. have the most people onlineB. provide both QQ and AIM in ChinaC. are the best places for English learners 4.The writer wrote this passage mainly to __________.A. tell a way of learning ChineseB. show what the Chinese people are doingC. tell the importance of learning Chinese5.The writer of this passage is maybe ___________.A. a Chinese who works abroadB. an expert(专家)who works at homeC. an American who works in China 
1.B2.C3.A4.A5.C【解析】试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了外国人怎样学好汉语有一个方法,就是通过QQ或AIM和想学英语的中国人聊天,这是彼此互相学习语言的好方式,也是文化交流的方式。1.归纳总结题。根据短文第一段here's one thing that makes Chinese easy to learn,可知汉语并不难学,故选B。2.描述可知QQ,和ATM都是网上聊天工具,故选C3.细节理解题。根据They're at work, or in a web café, or at home,他们指在线的人们,故选A4.短文的开头总述Why have you learned it so well?" Well, there's one thing that makes Chinese easy to learn可知作者想告诉本国人为什么汉语好学,怎样学汉语。故选A5.推理判断题。根据文章内容,他正在学汉语,那么他不是中国人,而是一个外国人,故选C。考点:教育类短文阅读。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2014年四川省巴中市恩阳区春九年级第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
— Could you tell me _____?— Yes. He _____to Australia.A. has gone B. has gone C. has been 
来源:2014年四川省广安区兴平镇小学校中考模拟试卷(二)英语试卷(解析版)
How long have you    this school?A. been in   B. gone to   C. been to   D. been work 
来源:2014年四川省暨联盟学校中考适应性考试英语试卷(解析版)
How much did it cost to build the science lab? Five ____ yuan.A. millions B. million C. millions of 
题型:改错
Do you like pop music? Most people did . One of the best bands 1.________is the New Ocean Waves. In the last twelve
month , they’ve
2._______had three major concerts and make a hit CD. They’re going to
3.________appear in CCTV next month. And then they are going to go
4.________on a world tour
which they will perform in ten different cities.
5._______Be sure not to miss them if they will come to a city near you--- if
6.________you can get tickets. For years, we played other peoples’ songs,”
7.________says leader Zhu Wen. “But now we play most our own songs.
8.________We’ve had
few songs in the top ten, but we really hope to have
9.________a number one hit some day.” Good
to the New Ocean
10.________Waves! They’re off to a great start. And they’re really nice people.  
来源:2014年四川省峨边彝族自治州中考适应性考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
读下面一段短文,根据上下文意思用方框内的所给词的适当形式填空。In 1. (I)school , the rules for students are very strict, but I think they are necessary. Following the rules is everyone’s duty. They keep the students from fighting, smoking, 2. (make)noise in class and so on.Most of the 3.
( student) can follow the rules. But some problem students often break the rules. They destroy public things, such as desks,windows, trees and flowers. So they 4. (punish). I like the rules, because they make our school 5.  (safety),they make it a beautiful environment for us to study. 
来源:2014年四川省暨联盟学校中考适应性考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
根据短文内容及首字母提示,填上所缺单词,使句意完整Every mother is great, so is my mother. My mother is a common worker. But I love h___1.very much. My mother likes t_2.stories. She also likes helping others. So she is popular. She is hard-working like many other mothers. Whenever she is at home or at work, she is always busy. On weekens, she often c__3.our house, s_4. our house is clean and tidy. And she likes planting f___5. ,too. She often says, “Flowers are beautiful. Planting flowers is fun and exciting. Flowers can make the air fresh and keep the house beautiful.”She often gives flowers t_6.her friends,too.She is strict in my study.She oftens to me, “Study is the most important thing to a student. You must study h__7. Then you can do more and better for others and yourself.” And she is also kind to me. Every day she takes g___8. care of me. She often helps me. When I have trouble, I’d like to ask her for help.This is my mother. She is the greatest and beautiful mother in my eyes. 
来源:2014年四川省乐山市峨边彝族自治县中考适应性考试英语试卷(解析版)
Because Robert was seen ____ the room, everyone thought he was the thief. A. to enter B. enter C. entered 
— ____can we board our plane? — In twenty minutes.A. How soon B. How long C. How often 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Why antivirus uses so much RAM – And why that is actually a good thing! | Emsisoft Blog
Top 5 Security Essentials
Newsletter
Categories
THE LATEST HEADLINES
Why antivirus uses so much RAM – And why that is actually a good thing!
Lots of computer blogs and magazines give smart advice on how to speed up your computer by reducing the load on your hardware resources. While it is true that having a few gigabytes of free hard disk space is better than no space, the same wisdom usually isn’t true for your RAM (Random Access Memory), your computer’s super-fast short term memory.
RAM is the fastest component of your PC
To give you some numbers to work with: An old school hard disk with spinning disks (HDD) usually allows for transfer rates of around 80-160 MB/second. A newer, solid state disk (SSD) that uses memory chips similar to those of the SD-card in your camera or smartphone, provides speeds of around 200-400 MB/s. But your RAM, that can’t store memory without power on, allows for 10-20 GB/second. That’s more than 100 times faster than the hard disk!
If you were an operating system architect, where would you preferably run programs from? RAM is the obvious choice.
How Windows uses RAM
When Windows starts up, it reads all the programs that are part of the system from the hard disk and puts them into RAM. That’s the place where the CPU can access them most efficiently. The working data that is created by your programs, along with other programs, are kept in RAM. That means the more programs you start and the bigger the data you’re working with, the earlier your RAM gets maxed out.
As RAM is typically between 2 and 16 GB nowadays, it may happen that Windows requires more RAM than you physically have installed. No cause for alarm, as the developers at Microsoft were aware of that risk and introduced something called Page File. The principle is simple: Programs or data in RAM that aren’t used frequently get written down to a ‘virtual RAM’ file on the hard disk (hidden at c:\pagefile.sys). That way, you get some free extra RAM space. However, any data required from virtual RAM needs to be read from the slow hard disk before it can be used again.
This is when your computer gets significantly slower and you start scratching your head, asking yourself what happened and if your computer is maybe about to bite the dust. Don’t be concerned, it has merely started swapping data to the page file.
Good high memory usage vs. bad high memory usage
Let’s conclude what we have learned so far: RAM is fast, make use of it! Reducing memory usage from e.g. 70% down to 40% doesn’t get you any advantage, as free RAM is wasted dead material. It doesn’t save you any power nor does it provide any performance improvements. From that point of view: Make sure you’re using as much RAM as possible to get the best overall system performance.
But there’s a tipping point when it’s maxed out and Windows starts to use the page file. You can avoid Windows hitting this point frequently by making sure you have enough RAM installed. RAM is cheap to buy and a bigger RAM module is probably the easiest way to extend the lifetime of your old computer for another year or two. For example, I’m a heavy computer user but I rarely need more than 4 GB of RAM.
Why does antivirus/anti-malware software need so much RAM after all?
We often hear customers blaming our software for using too much RAM. Well, we want to detect malware. To do that, we need recognition/search patterns to compare files with our database of known threats. Those patterns (sometimes called fingerprints or signatures) are not really that big, but there is a really huge number of threats out there, and therefore we need many signatures too.
At present, the Emsisoft protection software uses more than 7 million malware signatures. To load them all into RAM, it needs a bit more than 200 megabytes. That sounds like a lot, but keep in mind that this equals a short sequence of 28 bytes on average that we can use to confirm whether a file is good or bad. To illustrate that: Imagine a text sequence of just 28 letters that must be found in a library of 1 billion books, and you are not allowed to come up with a single false detection. A malware scanner has to check 7 million signatures against each of roughly 300,000 files on your hard disk, – all within a fraction of a second!
Technically there is no way to make 7 million signatures suddenly disappear. They must be stored somewhere if you want a really good detection rate instead of an absolute minimum (as seen in Windows Defender). They also need to be accessed somewhere quickly, so they can scan every new and modified file that enters the computer. Fast enough, so you don’t even notice that something was scanned in the background. The place to do this is the RAM.
The challenge with RAM usage doesn’t only affect Emsisoft, it’s an industry-wide issue. All signature-based antivirus or anti-malware scanners naturally require a significant amount of RAM to protect your computer effectively.
An insider’s secret: Antivirus programs tend to hide their RAM usage
High memory usage is bad for marketing, but what do you do if you can’t avoid it? You hide it. There are two major techniques to make a big program look like a small one:
Use the page file: As described earlier, Windows puts less frequently used parts of programs onto the slow hard disk. Programs can also force that process and ‘ask’ Windows to swap them to the pagefile in regular intervals. Then the Windows Task Manager shows a very low memory usage, but the price for that is regular 1-3 second ‘thinking-periods’ when you access the program. That’s the amount of time needed to read the data from the harddisk again.
Reduced memory usage
In Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Emsisoft Internet Security, you have full control over that feature. When you turn off the “Memory usage optimization” in main settings, the software doesn’t initiate swapping to the page file. This means overall system performance is likely to increase if you have enough RAM.
Use system drivers: Windows Task Manager only shows active programs and services, but not drivers. Drivers are code modules that are loaded directly by the operating system for certain core functionality. Some anti-virus vendors load hundreds of megabytes of data in their drivers to create the illusion of low memory usage. You can spot these by summing up the memory usage of all active programs and compare that with the value of total used RAM. If there is a huge difference, something is probably hiding high memory usage from you.
As the number of threats doubles every year, why doesn’t memory usage double at the same rate?
The good thing about malware is that many samples appearing in the real world (outside labs) are very similar. There is a limited number of malware families and often samples just differ in a few bytes of data. That means we can detect large numbers of threats with fewer, but smarter signatures. Using that method, the number of required signatures for best detection don’t grow as fast as the total number of threats out there in the wild.
Conclusion: Make use of your RAM
Take some time to open the Task Manager (right-click the taskbar, select “Task Manager”) and check how much RAM you effectively use during a busy computer day. If you’re not somewhere near the physical maximum, disable the “Memory usage optimization” feature in Emsisoft protection software, to make sure you get the best possible performance.
Emsisoft protection software settings
Don’t select your antivirus/anti-malware software based on memory usage reviews, unless you are really short of memory (less than 2 GB).
Related Posts:
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

我要回帖

更多关于 not so much to 的文章

随机推荐