你能带他去学校踢足球吗 学校和专业英语怎么说说?

他现在在踢足球用英语怎么说
他现在在踢足球用英语怎么说
09-03-12 &匿名提问
xi meng is playing football with his friends.
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
He is now at play football
请登录后再发表评论!
he's playin soccer now
请登录后再发表评论!
He is playing football.
请登录后再发表评论!
He is playing football/soccer right now.
请登录后再发表评论!
He is playing football now.
请登录后再发表评论!
He is playing football now
请登录后再发表评论!我们可以一起去踢球吗 的翻译是:Together, we can do going to play football 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我们可以一起去踢球吗
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
We can go play it
Together, we can do going to play football
Together, we can do going to play football
正在翻译,请等待...
We may kick a ball together
相关内容&a我想介绍一下家乡的基本情况,处在江苏的东边,面积673 km?,人口为665000,是鱼米之乡。 I want to introduce the hometown the basic situation, occupies Jiangsu's east side, area 673 km ?, the population is 665000, is a land of plenty. & aI wish you future success in the examination I wish you future success in the examination & aPeace and calm days 和平和镇静天 & a医学治疗 Medicine treatment & akaspersky
SDK kaspersky SDK & a死命存钱 The doom saves money & abe always
todo something be always todo something & a剑桥少儿英语 Cambridge children English & a有研究表明,单亲家庭环境对儿童的成长容易产生一些消极的影响,单亲家庭或者组合家庭的儿童较容易受到忽视。 Some research indicated that, the single-parent family environment easy to have some negative influences to child's growth, the single-parent family or the combination family child is easy to receive the neglect. & aI mess up not your fault I mess up not your fault & a三十四万四千七百二十一美元 344,721 US dollars & a服务员来杯咖啡让我的头脑清醒一点 The service person comes the cup coffee to let me be clear-headed & acut portion 削减部分 & asoftware system 软件系统 & ayou're 您是 & a我不知道他们是否能及时完成他们的工作 I did not know whether they can complete their work promptly & a泰勒德顿 Taylor Dedun & amy Husband w!ll soon 我的丈夫w! 很快ll & aif you cherish me 如果您爱护我 & a你的头还疼吗? Your head also hurts? & a什么时候实现? When realizes? & aPls kindly advise the other cntr no. for further checking,tks Pls亲切地劝告另一cntr没有。 为进一步检查, tks & aPlace of Birth 出生地 & aQuality inspector carries on the sampling examination 质量审查员继续采样考试 & a能陪我去一趟杭州吗? Can accompany me to go to a Hangzhou? & a地方土特产 Place local product & a我想退货 I want to return goods & a你微笑 我感觉很甜 You smile I to feel very sweetly & aintolerant skin 不宽容的皮肤 & aThe slow-down in our payments to you is a slow-down, which was made worse by the delay of Guangdong in sending out the NY container. 减速在我们的付款对您是减速,由广东延迟在派出NY容器使成为更坏。 & apitch diameter 中径 & abee bors 蜂- & a我也很开心 I very am also happy & a美国果疗 The American fruit cures & aExpiration Date: 02-jul-2012 有效期: 027月2012 & a小心肝 Small heart and liver & a劳务有限公司 Service limited company & asuperior ether 优越以太 & ago
up 上升 & aOut of all the Disney movies I've seen, The Lion King is one of the most remarkable films of all time. The story was touching, the characters were unbelievable, and the music was beautiful.The actors were chosen rightly for their characters and their personalities. Though some of the scenes my be too intense and distur 在所有迪斯尼电影外面我看见了,国王是其中一部所有时刻最卓越的影片的狮子。 故事接触,字符是难以相信的,并且音乐美好。演员为他们的字符和他们的个性确实被选择了。 虽则某些场面我是太强烈的,并且干扰为幼儿,它仍然是一部卓著的电影。 它是分享的一部巨大电影与全家。 您将笑,您将哭泣,您将惊奇! 它是经典之作多年来和年来。 & a今年暑假我去了北京白宫门,白宫门很大很壮观,那里人山人海,我还看了降旗仪式,很威严壮观 Summer vacation I have gone to the Beijing Tiananmen this year, the Tiananmen very greatly very magnificent sight, there sea of people, I also looked have lowered a flag the ceremony, very dignified magnificent sight & aThis is false under all satisfied yet 这是错误的在所有满意之下 & a出门又拐,有个专门接待机票的 Goes out turns, has to receive the airplane ticket specially & awithstanding voltage test of multi-contact electrical connectors 经受多接点的接线盒电压考验 & a我不能玩了 I could not play & aand it has been used as source of food and health care products 并且它使用了作为食物和医疗保健产品的来源 & a山田亮介ハンサムなあなたはそれを感じる? Yamada Akira mediating/helping handsome you feel that? & a如果你家庭作业需要帮助,不需要去多远 If your homework needs to help, does not need to go far & a今天是打暑期工的第一天 Today is hits the summer labor first day & aother than the end of the 除结尾的之外 & a手工提成18% The handwork deducts a percentage 18% & a凤凰花 The phoenix is colored & a我去拿下快递 I take express & a我们可以一起去踢球吗 We may kick a ball together &英语学习  
英语里的足球究竟怎么说?你说对了吗?
来源:Internet&&&&日期:
万众瞩目的世界杯大战终于拉开大幕!男生看踢球,女生看帅锅,各有所乐!不过,众位帅锅美女,& 要是你们想在看球时装个范儿,用英文聊两句足球,&足球&你知道该咋说吗?脱口而出&football&!这其实是英国人的叫法,老美会说&soccer&。为啥叫法不一样?且听世纪君慢慢道来。
现代足球的起源
Origin of the modern sport
有些专家说,足球起源于我大中国的蹴鞠。不过现代足球确是诞生于19世纪英国的精英寄宿学校。一开始,每个学校的踢法都不一样,因此,当不同的学校进行比赛时,你可以想象,那是多么的混乱!
The history of football goes back hundreds of years, but the modern variety can be traced to the English boarding-school athletics craze. Every school played its own version of &football,& which led to confusion when players from one school met players from another. As the game spread, there were numerous attempts to devise a set of rules that everyone could follow.
1863年10月,11个球队的代表聚在一起,准备制定统一的足球规则。这些代表自称Football Association(足球联盟)。在最后的会议中,大部分人都赞同在比赛中禁止踢小腿和用手带球,但是来自Blackheath的代表不同意,并退出会议。由此,英国足球规则分裂为两派,一派是association football (英式足球,即现代最常见的足球形式),另外一派则是rugby(橄榄球)。同时,英国以外地区的足球形式和规则也在独立发展着。后来,英式足球和橄榄球传入美国,逐渐演变为美式足球,也称为美式橄榄球 (American football)。
In October 1863, a group of representatives from 11 old boys' clubs convened at the Freemasons' Tavern in London to iron out a compromise. Calling themselves the Football Association, they held meetings for two months, then published a series of rules. At the final meeting, however, the representative from Blackheath withdrew when the group voted to disallow shin-hacking and carrying the ball, longstanding traditions of the game as played at the Rugby School. Thus, English football split into two codes, association and rugby. Less official&or less English&versions of the game also continued to go their own way.
足球的英美叫法
Football and soccer
在19世纪英式足球刚创立的时候,它的名字就叫Association Football,简称football。当时的英国上层社会也将Association Football简称为assoccer (来自于association),后来演变为soccer。当美式足球兴起时,美国人将其称为American Football;为了以示区别,他们借用soccer来称呼英式足球。有意思的是,英国人现在提到足球都说football或footy,很少用soccer一词。
The version adopted as standard in the United Kingdom came to be known as association football, which was the original term given to the game in the 1860s at the elite schools. The abbreviation &Assoccer&, which became &soccer,& was used by the British upper classes of that period. As another set of rules won out in the United States, the Americans took to calling their own variety &football&, and referred to the British sport by the slang term soccer. Interestingly, nowadays, from the British Royal Family down to passionate supporters, the game is called football. Or &footy.&
Loading ...
Loading ...

我要回帖

更多关于 学校和专业英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐