高三一模的奇葩英语作文
字数太多,楼下把中心思想归纳一下。
看完这个做文 我德眼瞎了 我现在是蟒忙 芒 盲 打,。。,?
现在的教育……
后才能发表评论
你可能喜欢的图片笑话
最受欢迎的爆笑笑话关于我的爱好英语作文80词
关于我的爱好英语作文80词
  I like to have: dance, jump rope, rubber band skipping, but my favourite is singing. Singing is my hobby!
  I like to sing, as long as it is. I hear a five or six times can singing along, I started to like singing from the age of 7. Seven and a half years old, I fell in love with singing. Even if the toilet when they sing, sing almost idle.
  School held a variety of singing, I participated in almost all! So the songs are also much more special, my sister said, maybe I can be the singer in the future! Sometimes my classmates also said, I can sing very well.
  Mother's day, we sang wanderer, especially make the audience like it! Six, at that time, also intends to show in our school, of course, also have me. Hey hey!
  Someone asked: &why do you like singing?& I can tell you, because some songs are very good to listen! Listening to music can make me in a good mood! So I like singing, also like listening to music.
  No matter old songs, I like it! My wish is to when the singer in the future, let mother to live a good house! This is my desire, a simple wish. While in the later road is difficult, but I will be towards the goal when the singer!
  我喜欢的有:跳舞、跳绳、跳皮筋,但我最喜欢的还是唱歌。唱歌是我的爱好!
  我最喜欢唱歌,只要是歌。我听个五六遍就能跟着唱,我从7岁就开始喜欢唱歌。七岁半的时候,我迷上了唱歌。就算上厕所的时候也唱,几乎一闲着就唱。
  学校举办的各种演唱的节目,我几乎都参加了!所以会的歌也特别多,我姐姐都说了,说不定我将来能当歌星呢!有时我同学也说,我唱得很好听。
  母亲节的时候,我们演唱的游子吟特别惹观众喜欢!六&一时,我们学校还打算表演节目,当然,里面也有我。嘿嘿!
  有人问:&你为什么这么喜欢唱歌?&我可以跟你说一下,因为有的歌很好听!听音乐可以让我心情好!所以我喜欢唱歌,也喜欢听歌。
  不管老歌新歌,我都喜欢!我的愿望就是将来当上歌星,让妈妈住上好房子!这就是我的愿望,一个简单的愿望。虽然在以后的路上很难,但是我会朝着当上歌星的目标努力的!
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人
上一篇: 下一篇:
精彩抢先看New  Top
最热文章榜Hot  Topliving in a big city英语作文80词
living in a big city英语作文80词
责任编辑:焕敏
  导语:纵横交错的交通设施,构成了城市的血脉和骨架,推动着古城大踏步迈向现代化积极际城市。本文是小编为大家整理的,英语范文,想要知更多的资讯,请多多留意CNFLA学习网!
  living in a big city英语【篇一】
  Although the government has announced many criterious, the barbarous behavior can be seen everywhere. Such as throwing litter on the streets arbiitrarily, crossing the road when the red lights on, smoking at the public place and etc.
  The Expo 20xx Shanghai China is coming, it is important for us to show a beautiful and clean environment to the world. A tidy enviornment can show the civilization of the city, and leave the foriengers a good impression. Moreover, a comfortable and beautiful city can let the citizens live happier end enjoy the life.
  Therefore, the measures should be taken immediately. As a lovely citizen, we should not only obey the rules ourselves but also appeal other people behave theirselves. We can add more litter bins and slogans on the streets, plant more trees and decreas the factory's let-out.
  尽管政府已经宣布许多criterious,野蛮的行为随处可见。在街上扔垃圾arbiitrarily等红灯时过马路,在公共场所吸烟等。
  20 xx上海世博会中国来了,对我们来说是很重要的向世界展示一个美丽又乾净的住宿环境。一个整洁的环境可以显示城市的文明,和离开foriengers一个好印象。此外,一个舒适而美丽的城市可以让公民生活幸福的享受生活。
  因此,应立即采取措施。作为一个可爱的公民,我们应该不仅自己遵守规定,也吸引别人表现自己。我们可以添加更多的垃圾桶和口号在街上,种植更多的树木和decreas工厂的遁道。
  living in a big city英语作文【篇二】
  I live in Hangzhou.It is a beautigul city.It's my hometown.Every year it attracts large number of tourists come here all over the world.We have Xihu here and many places of interest.I think you will love it when you see it oneday.I want to grow up quickly.Andj I will try my best to protect our city and make a contribution to it.I think if everyone protects it ,my city will becone much more beautiful.I love my city!
  我住在杭州。这是一个beautigul城市。这是我的家乡。每年都吸引大量的游客来这里世界各地。我们这里有西湖和许多名胜古迹。我想你会喜欢它,当你看到这一天。我想快速成长。药品等我将尽我最大的努力保护我们的城市做出贡献。我认为如果每个人都保护它,我的城市将becone更美丽。我爱我的城市!
本文已影响人
All rights Copyright2016
All rights reserved我的家乡英语作文80词
我的家乡英语作文80词
我的家乡英语作文80词
我的家乡英语80词一:My Home Town
My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice.
But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life.
In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. Factories, schools,hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved.
I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.
我的家乡英语作文80词二:My Home Town
Wuhan is my hometown.
Wuhan, composed of the three towns of Wuchang, Hankou, and Hanyang, is the capital of Hubei Province. The three towns, separated by the Yangtze and Hanshui rivers,a re linked by bridges, and because these municipalities are so closely connected by waterways, Wuhan is also called the &city on rivers.& Being the largest inland port on the middle reaches of the Yangtze River and a major stop on the Beijing-Guangzhou Railway, Wuhan is one of China&s most important hubs of water and rail transportation and communications.
我的家乡英语作文80词三:My Home Town
My hometown is a beautiful and attracting place , which stands right beside& the vast sea. It is abundant in delicious food ,especially in the sea products. Please come and taste some if you are glad to . It'll definitely impress you a lot . And there are trees and flowers everywhere. You will breathe in the freshest air that you&ve never had before. Besides,people there are all friendly and willing to help others. If you come to my hometown , you are certainly to get a good treat from them!
我的家乡英语作文80词四:My Home Town
My hometown is located in a very beautiful place. It was once a green city. But now it is becoming dirtier and dirtier. Lots of buses are running on the streets and plenty of factories are built around my hometown so that the heavy smoke is the most usual view there. Besides, more and more trees are cut down, as a result, we can not hear the birds singing in the blue sky. But I still love my hometown like before. It is in the place that I was born. So I hope that we can take action to change our hometown into that beautiful place like before.
我的家乡英语作文80词五:My hometown
My hometown is Xiamen. I was born there twelve years ago. Now I live in Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Province. Xiamen is a beautiful city that many people visit there. The whole city is clean and tidy. I lived in downtown. It&s near to the port, where is the busiest place, because thousands of people go to the Gulangyu. Gulanyu is a small island. There are many distinctive buildings and paths there. You may get lost in so many paths, but you don&t have to worry. And every path has its own beautiful scenery. I love my beautiful hometown.
我的家乡英语作文80词六:My hometown
Welcome to my hometown My hometown is Nanning in Guangxi .It's very beautiful place, famous by the green city. standing near a wide river at the foot of continuous low green hills. Youcan see many birds, for example, swallows and sparrows, fly up and down freely with happy songs.How picturesque my hometown is!In my hometown there is well-konw snack street, zhong shan road. You can taste all kinds of delicious food.The classical old friend powder stems from there.If you have the opportunity to arrive here,Surely do not have to miss here. Nanning, a city full of excitement, a vibrant place, a worthy person to like, it is worth people love the city. Welcome to my hometown - Nanning童年趣事英语作文80字3篇
童年趣事英语作文80字
童年趣事英语作文80字
篇一:童年趣事
I think childhood is the happiest period in life, because there are few troubles and worries at that time. The only thing we worry about is our study. Therefore, it’s a time for fun and enjoyment. In my memory, my childhood was colorful and interesting. I was born in the countryside, and I didn’t have many toys, just like other kids in my hometown. But as a creative group, we could always make a lot of toys by ourselves, which need no money at all.
篇二:童年趣事
Today was the first day of our military training.A sharp whistle woke us up in the early morning.We were dressed in a hurry and rushed to the playground quickly.When we lined up,there came a soldier who said that he would be in charge of our training.He was strict with us.He kept us training almost for all day.After that,we were all exhausted.I think I will never forget it.
篇三:童年趣事
My dad bought a computer when I was five years old. I could draw pictures and listen to music on it. But once, the computer was down suddenly. My dad told me that it might be attacked by computer virus.
I was so scared that I asked dad anxiously, "Did it get a flu? Did it need some medicine?" But dad laughed and said smilingly, "Don't be silly, son. No medicine can cure a computer virus. It's a problem of program." I didn't understand what my dad said at that time. But I made up my mind to study hard and to be a computer expert in the future.

我要回帖

更多关于 春节英语作文80字 的文章

随机推荐