jill and billlboard are come from the usa改错题

"完形填空。Dear Mum,I am happy here. I have1 new friends. They are Jill and Bill. Jill is twelve. She comes2the USA. Bill is twelve, too. He is3 .4 are pol..."阅读答案_中考英语_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"完形填空。Dear Mum,I am happy here. I have1 new friends. They are Jill and Bill. Jill is twelve. She comes2the USA. Bill is twelve, too. He is3 .4 are pol..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"完形填空。Dear Mum,I am happy here. I have1 new friends. They are Jill and Bill. Jill is twelve. She comes2the USA. Bill is twelve, too. He is3 .4 are pol..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
完形填空。
Dear Mum, &&&& I am happy here. I have&&1 &new friends. They are Jill and Bill. Jill is twelve. She comes&&2 & the USA. Bill is twelve, too. He is&&3 .&&4 &are polite and helpful. We are all good friends.&&& &After school, we often (经常) go to ABC park. The park is &5&& the left of my school. It's not big&&6 &it's clean. The park is very &7& . There are &8&& trees and flowers in it. In the middle of the park,&&9 &is a playground. We often &10&&& football there. Best wishes. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& David
(&&&& )1. A. three&& (&&&& )2. A. of&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. England (&&&& )4. A. We&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. on&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. and&&&& (&&&& )7. A. small&& (&&&& )8. A. a lot&& (&&&& )9. A. it&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. watch&
B. two&&&&&& B. for&&&&&& B. an EnglishB. They&&&&& B. at&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&& B. big&&&&&& B. any&&&&&& B. this&&&&& B. play&&&&&
C. one&&&&&& C. from&&&&& C. English&& C. He&&&&&&& C. beside&&& C. or&&&&&&& C. beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. many&&&&& C. there&&&& C. make&&&&&
参考答案:
1-5&& &BCCBA&& & &6-10&& BCCCB&&&&
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 jill stuart 的文章

随机推荐