急求青春痘的治疗方法英语作文

急求英语作文,题目是关于交通工具的优缺点;飞机的优点:省时;舒适;便于休息 缺点:价格高;易受天气影响;机场距离市区较远火车的优点:便宜;安全;不易受天气的影响;距离市区较近 缺点:速度慢;拥挤;不利于休息
Nowadays,we would like travelling during our holiday,and we can relax on holiday.But which way is suitable for us?By train or by plane.Now,we could compare them?From some aspects,by train is better than by plane.First,we often say safety is the most important.From TV or radio,we often hear the reports about the plane that falls and breaks,and in the foreigner countries the plane is usually as terrorist's instrument.So by train is safer than by plane.Second,if we are by train instead of by plane,we could spend much little money.Third,we can use our mobilephone and laptop at any time on the train.But we couldn't allow to do thaton the plane.Because the mobilephone and laptop might interfere the signal that plane send to keep touch with ground radar.Fourth,if we decide to go to someplace,we could come to the railway station to buy a ticket at once.However,if we choose taking plane,we need reserve a ticket beforehand.Fifth,almost at any place,we could find the railway station.But the airport is only built in some big cities.From aforesaid aspects,we could see by train is superior to by plane.But from others aspects,by plane would be more convenience than by train.First if we have an important meeting overseas,we couldn't choose by train.Our best choice is by plane.It is faster.Second,before we embark on the plane,we need a lot of strict check.However,we only check the ticket when we get on a train.Third,the service on plane is better than on the train.So,when we travel,we would have a good choice,and it might be more suitable for us.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Advantages and Disadvantages about Transportation
Nowdays all kinds of transportation have their own advantages and disadvantages.For example,it will take people a litle time to take a plane an...
什么题目啊
自己找百度的英汉互译
扫描下载二维码急求一篇英语作文!根据下面提示写一封80词左右的信,Tom邀请Lisa参加他的周日的生日聚会 但lisa的父母出差到下周才回来,奶奶生病在床,需要人照顾,并且英语考试即将来临,因此无法前去参加生日聚会,Lisa感到十分抱歉,只好写信辞谢.急求!好的话加分
█花仔3058
Dear Tom,I am Lisa.Thanks for your invitation.I am glad to go but I can not just for some reasons.On the one hand,my parents have worked out untill next week.During this period of time,I have to stay at home to look after my grandmother who has a illness .On the other hand,the English exam is approaching,I must review the kowledege that I learned in order to pass the exam.So you can see that I am really very busy at present,Although I can not go to you birthday party this time,I wish you a happy birthday.Yours,Lisa.原创哦,呵呵,希望对你有所帮助~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求英语作文 how to make full use of the class time
要求一定质量
第二个是求职演说
来个靠谱的
How to make full use of the class timeThere are some tips that help you on how to make full use of the class time.Work out how much time you have in class,to spend on the things that you want to do.Wr...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Ladies and gentlemen,
It is an honor to give you a speech here. My name is Huang Shulin ,from Minhou NO.1 High School .I am a happy girl. Life is like a mirror. When you smile ,it will smile ba...
Textbooks, though often criticized and seldom praised, are essential to our college career. They provide core information in easy accessible form. (or Far too many students believe that education cons...
扫描下载二维码英语作文一篇急求关于我国历史城市的作文一篇.字数100
The Beautiful City JinanWhen talking about Jinan,we can't help thinking of its famous springs,72 of which have their names.The Baotu Spring letting out water all day long,is the largest of them,and is called the first spring in the world.The water is so cool and clean that it can be drunk without being boiled.Thanks to its famous springs,Jinan is known as the City of Springs.Thousand Buddha Mountain,lying in the south of Jinan,is the second tourist attraction I want to introduce to you.It's covered with thousands of trees and flowers,and the air there is fresh.The birds sing and the flowers come out.What beautiful scenery.The people from all directions go there for relaxitation and amusement.Friends,you must have learnt about the Daming Lake,one of the three treasures of Jinan,where all springs gather,lying in the north of the city.It's a quiet and beautiful place to visit.You,together with a couple of your friends can go there for fun.During the weekend,there are many visitors,coming from the neighbouring provinces.Jinan is a historical city with more than 2000 years' history.Under the leadership of the government and with the efforts of the Jinan people,it has developed into a modern and civilized city with a population of around six million.We believe Jinan will be developing rapidly and steadily and attracting more people all over the world.That's all,thank you!写一篇济南的,供你参考吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The ancient city of JingzhouJingzhou is the birth of the three countries and the cultural history of reproduction resort. Wei, Shu and Wu the Three Kingdoms period, there was a military strategy ...
楼主作为一个杭州人,我就推荐一下我的家乡哈 呵呵
Hangzhou(杭州)is the capital of Zhengjiang province. It is a world famous tourist destination with a long history and extensive cultural heritages. Hangzhou was called
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 急求贷款 的文章

随机推荐