paul frank pfc716t ahas a black jacket 提问a black jacket

初一英语综合填空 首字母Mr Brown has a black jacket.Black is his favourite colour.The jacket is n( ) but very old.Mr Brown likes it very much,but Mrs Brown doesn't like it.She often says,"Don't wear it,please."But Mr Brown says,"No,I like this jacket."L( )a cigarette burns a hole in the jacket.so Mrs Brown says,"Please don't wear it again."But Mr Brown t( )it to a tailor and says,"Please make a new jacket l( ) this one."The tailor m( )a new jacket for him.Then he burns a hole in it,in the s( )place.Help!Thank you!
qhWW10DI23
Mr Brown has a black jacket.Black is his favourite colour.The jacket is n( ice ) but very old.Mr Brown likes it very much,but Mrs Brown doesn't like it.She often says,"Don't wear it,please."But Mr Brown says,"No,I like this jacket."L(ater )a cigarette burns a hole in the jacket.so Mrs Brown says,"Please don't wear it again."But Mr Brown t(ake )it to a tailor and says,"Please make a new jacket l( ike ) this one."The tailor m(ake)a new jacket for him.Then he burns a hole in it,in the s( ame )place.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
Whenever I put a black jacket on, I get dandruff ’:每当我穿上一件黑色外套,我都会去.pdf16页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Education Inquiry EDU.
Vol. 3, No. 4, December 2012, pp. 535C550 INQ.
‘Whenever I put a black jacket on,
I get dandruff ’
On metonymy as a device for constructive
argumentation analysis
Anders Sigrell*
Mother-tongue teachers teach argumentation analysis. To this end, among other things, they use
a stylistic meta-language, i.e. the tropes and figures of style, to analyse arguments as well as more aesthetic communication. The best-known trope is the metaphor. In this article it is argued that a
more pragmatic view on the related figure metonymy could sharpen our tools for argumentation analysis. Metaphor is about resem metonymy is about some kind of contextual
togetherness or contiguity, “The White House has decided to decrease the military presence in
Afghanistan”. Since the information focus in the metonymy is somewhere other than on the name
shift, it makes it a potential carrier of possibly insidious assumptions and attempts to persuade.
Such possible instances could be “Prices go up” or “Pensions go down”. The metonymy concept can
help us see that pen someone has decided to lower them.
Keywords : metonymy, metaphor, argumentation analysis, rhetoric, teacher education
The mother-tongue subject in the Swedish elementary and high school is a combina-
tion of Literature and Scandinavian studies. At university level, literature studies and
the study of the Swedish language are normally split between separate departments.
Accordingly, trainee teachers will have to study what for most of them will be a single
subject at different departments, a solution that might not be the most beneficial. As an attempt to gather researchers with an interest in the overarching goal of identifying
how to improve the education of our trainee teachers, and thus to reduce the possible
shortcomings of this split, The Network for Research on Swedish as a D
正在加载中,请稍后...河北省石家庄创新国际学校七年级英语上册 Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball学案1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
河北省石家庄创新国际学校七年级英语上册 Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball学案1
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下列各句均有一处错误,请出正确句子BOBHAVEABLACKJACKET.
bob是人名,作主语时应改用第三人称单数正确的是:Bob has a black jacket.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Bob have a black jacket.Bob 是第三人称,应该用has改:Bob has a black jacket.鲍勃有一件黑色的夹克
bob has a black jacket
Bob has a black jacket。Bob有一件黑色的夹克。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 have has 提问 的文章

随机推荐