in fact, do not like you better, sleep betteris very c

A few students think studying is interesting and easy. They often do well in their studies and get good grades in the tests. However, some are not i 小题1:
in their studies at all. Some of them say there is too much homework to do.The Department of Education(教育部) has asked teachers to give l 小题2:
homework to students. However, to help their own child study b 小题3:
than other children, many parents give them much homework. So students usually have to spend much time d 小题4:
their homework. That is why sometimes you may see a few students sleep in class.“Every day I have to do lots of homework. I often go to bed at 11 o’clock in the evening. I don’t like to have lessons and I always fail to understand our teachers. So, I feel very b 小题5:
in the class and I always sleepy.” said Li Yan, a 14-year-old students from Beijing.In fact, some social activities are also exciting. They are not only good for their growth but also for their studies. Parents shouldn’t give their children so much homework.”
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
A few students think studying is interesting and easy. They often do well in their studies and get good grades in the tests. However, some are not i 小题1:
in their studies at all. Some of them say there is too much homework to do.The Department of Education(教育部) has asked teachers to give l 小题2:
than other children, many parents give them much homework. So students usually have to spend much time d 小题4:
their homework. That is why sometimes you may see a few students sleep in class.“Every day I have to do lots of homework. I often go to bed at 11 o’clock in the evening. I don’t like to have lessons and I always fail to understand our teachers. So, I feel very b 小题5:
in the class and I always sleepy.” said Li Yan, a 14-year-old students from Beijing.In fact, some social activities are also exciting. They are not only good for their growth but also for their studies. Parents shouldn’t give their children so much homework.”
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:interested小题2:less小题3:better小题4:doing小题5:bored
试题分析:本文大意:一些学生认为学习有趣容易,然而,一些学生对学习完全没兴趣。一些学生说作业太多,教育部要求老师们给学生留更少的作业。然而许多家长为了让自己的孩子比其他孩子学的更好,给他们留很多的作业。实际上,一些社会活动也会令人兴奋的,不只是对成长有好处,对学习也有好处。家长们不应该给孩子们太多作业。小题1:考查形容词。句意:然而,一些学生对学习完全没兴趣。be interested in对某事感兴趣,固定短语,可知填interested小题2:考查形容词。句意:教育部要求老师们给学生留更少的作业。little少的,修饰不可数名数;根据Some of them say there is too much homework to do.一些学生说作业太多,可知教育部要求少留作业,故填less小题3:考查副词。句意:然而许多家长为了让自己的孩子比其他孩子学的更好,给他们留很多的作业。do well做的好,than前用比较级,可知填better小题4:考查动名词。句意:所以很多学生花很多时间做作业。spend time doing ,花时间做某事,do one’s homework做作业,可知填doing小题5:考查形容词。句意:所以我感觉上课枯燥,总困。bored无聊的,修饰人;根据I don’t like to have lessons and I always fail to understand our teachers.我不喜欢上课,总是听不明白老师的课,可知填bored知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 sleep better原理 的文章

随机推荐