帮我修改一下英语感谢信!I am writing to thank you. I deeply thank you ma amfor your since

关于英文感谢信
更新时间:&&&&&&&&
来源:网络&&&&&&&&
【看准网()】感谢信频道小编搜集的范文“关于英文感谢信”,供大家阅读参考,查看更多相关感谢信 ,请访问感谢信频道。
  下面是整理的关于2篇关于英文感谢信,希望你阅读后可以给你写作的灵感!  英文感谢信模板  Your Name  Your Address Name Your City, State, Zip Code Title Your Phone Number Organization Your Email Address Date (右上角) City, State, Zip Code  Dear First Name, (or Mr./Ms. Last Name if you don&t know them well)  Thank you for all the help you have given me with my job search. I especially appreciate the information and advice you have provided, and the contacts you have shared with me.  Your assistance has been invaluable to me during this process. Again, thank you so much. I greatly appreciate your generosity. Best Regards,  Yours sincerely, (signature)  英文感谢信模板  A Letter To My Parents  Dear Mom and Dad,  I love you! I love you so much! I love you with all my heart! This letter to you is to tell you my true feelings from the bottom of my heart.  Thank you so much for bringing up! Thank you so much for raising me. I know how hard you&ve worked during the past years. I can image how many difficulties and obstacles you&ve conquered. I can imagine all the problems you have faced and all the sweat and tears you have shed to make my life better. I can fully understand what a huge responsibility it is to raise a child. You&ve been very patient with me. You&ve encouraged me and you&ve helped me. You&ve tried your hardest to give me the best things in life. You&ve made a lot of sacrifices and many difficult choices. I also know that you have great expectations of me. You want me to be very successful and happy. You want me to be the best person I can be. You want me to do great things with my life. You want me to make the world a better place. I know you have so many so many hopes and dreams for my future.  Today I want to tell you something extremely important.  Today I want to tell you that you don't need to worry about me any more. I'm grown up! I will be responsible for my life and for my future. I will study very hard. I will exercise everyday to keep fit. I will read English every morning and every night. I will make the best use of every spare minute. I will be happy, confident, positive and energetic everyday!! I will develop good habits and use them to constantly improve myself. I will never do anything that would harm my body or my mind. I will never do anything that would make you feel disappointed or ashamed. I will learn as much as I can and become smarter and stronger every day. I have learned by watching you that the best way to reach my goals is to work hard and never give up. You&re my best role models. You set a great example for me.  I have so many great dreams. I know that realizing these dreams will take a lot of time and effort. But don't worry about me. I have strong confidence in myself. I know if I keep trying, keep working hard and keep dreaming, I will definitely realize all my dreams. I will be somebody special. But I will not only care about myself. I will contribute to my school, my hometown and my country. I will contribute to society. I will use all my abilities and talents to help my family and my country have a glorious future. I will make a difference in this world.  Dear Mom and Dad, you&ll be proud of me! You will see great results from all your hard work and sacrifice. Thank you very much for your continued support! Thank you very much for your patience, love and understanding. I love you! I appreciate you! I&m very proud of you!  Exercise every day to keep healthy! Enjoy life every day and stay happy! My only hope for you is you both to enjoy continued health and happiness. You brought me into this word to share your life. I will do my best to make sure each day of it is filled with joy and pride.  Mom and Dad, you are the best parents in the world! I don&t know what I would have done without you.  All My Everlasting Love,  Your Son /Daughter  给爸爸妈妈的一封信  亲爱的爸爸妈妈:  我爱你们!我是多么的爱你们啊!我全心全意去爱你们!给你们写这封信是想告诉你们我内心深处的真实感受。  感谢你们抚养我长大,感激你们的哺育之恩,我清楚地在过去的这么多年来,你们多么辛苦的工作。我能想象你们克服了多少困难与艰辛,也能想象这些年来你们所面对的问题,还有你们为我的生活变得更加美好而洒下的热泪与汗水!我能深刻理解,抚养一个小孩是多么巨大的责任。你们对我非常耐心。你们一直在鼓励与帮助我。你们尽最大的努力为我提供生活中最好的东西。你们做出了许许多多的牺牲,也做过很多困难的抉择。我也知道你们对我有殷勤的期望。你们希望我成功并快乐,你们希望我成为最好的人,你们希望我能用生命去做伟大的事情,你们想我能将这个世界变得更加美好。我知道你们对我的未来有许多希望和梦想。  今天我要告诉你们一件极其重要的事。  今天我想跟你们说不需要再为我担心了。我已经长大成人。我会为我的人生和未来负责的。我会用功读书。我会每天锻炼身体,保持良好心态。每个清晨与夜晚我都会读英语。我会充分利用闲暇的每一分钟。我每天都会快乐、自信、积极向上并且精力充沛!我会养成良好的习惯,并且利用它们不断完善自己。我不会做任何有伤身心的事情。我不会做任何让你们失望或感到羞耻的事情。我会尽量的多学习,每天变得更聪明、更强壮一点。在你们身上我看到要达成目标的最好的办法是刻苦,并且永不放弃。你们是我最好的人生楷模,为我树立了一好榜样。  我有许多伟大的梦想。我知道要实现这些梦想要花很多时间与精力。不过不要为我担心,因为我对自己有强烈的自信心。我知道只要我一直坚持不懈,敢想敢拼,一定能实现我所有的梦想。我会成为不平凡的人,不过我不会只关心自己,我会为学校、为家乡、为祖国做出贡献。我会回报社会。我将用自己的聪明才智让我们的家及我们的祖国拥有一个光辉的未来。我会在这个世上作出点成就来。  亲爱的爸爸妈妈,你们将会为我自豪的。你们将会看你们所有的辛苦与牺牲都是有好的结果的。非常感谢你们一直以来的支持!感谢你们对我付出的耐心、关爱与理解。我爱你们!我感激你们!我为你们而自豪。  每天坚持锻炼保持身体健康。享受生活,快乐每一天!对你们的唯一希望是希望你们能保持健康与幸福。是你们把我带来这个世界上,来分享你们的生活。我会尽力保证每一天你们的生活都是充满快乐与骄傲。爸爸妈妈,你们是世界上最好的父母!真不知道如果没有你们,我会怎么样。  永远爱你们的女儿、儿子  以上是英文感谢信的模板套话,都是感谢信,英文感谢信的内容结构和语言表达和中文的是一样的,下面可以查看:  感谢信模板范文  以及英文感谢信开头和结尾的常用句式:  感谢信开头段常用句式和套话  I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for... I am writing to express my thanks for...  I am writing to show my sincere appreciation for... I would like to convey in this letter my heartfelt thanks to you for...  I feel deeply indebted to you and I really don't know how to thank you enough for your help.  感谢信结尾段常用句式和套话  I must thank you again for your generous help.  I am most grateful for your selfless donation.  My true gratitude is beyond the word's description  . I feel most obliged to thank you once more.  Please accept my gratitude, now and always.
感谢信相关内容
  Thank you, Mr. Gibson. I feel deeply indebted to you and I really don't know how to thank you enough for your help.It's a great honor to be following...…
  Dear customers:  XX bank since it was founded in 93, has been to get your great support and help, on the occasion of the Christmas and New Year's day holiday is approaching, in order to thank you for this for mo...…
  面试结束后,紧跟着你就需要做的一件事,就是发出感谢信,用邮件或信件方式都可以。以下是小编为大家精心搜集和整理的面试后的英文感谢信,希望大家喜欢!  面试后的英文感谢信(一)  Thank You For Interview I  Dear (Boss's Name),  I appreciated the op...…
看了这篇文章的还看了
  下面是关于劳动法中的常见纠纷,看看你有没有这样的疑惑,应该怎么去解决!  1、问:我在某纺织厂从事纺织工作。2015年国庆节期间,厂子安排我加班,但是在十月份的工资里没有支付我加班时的三倍工资,我找到厂长,被告知可以调休冲抵我加班,但是不同意支付国庆节加班期间的...…
  资助初中学生感谢信  各位有爱心的叔叔、阿姨们: 你们好!  我叫郑晨阳,来自白合中学七年级(1)班,家住唐县白合镇父子三村。  首先,我代表全体受助学生感谢唐县工商联家居建材家电商会对我们的爱心资助!(鞠躬) 在这个美好的季节里,你们用金子般的爱心,资助了我们这...…
  感谢他人的拾金不昧,下面是整理的关于拾金不昧感谢信范文,欢迎阅读!  拾金不昧感谢信(一  xxxx年2月9日下午,本人在xxx洗浴中心洗澡时不甚将数码相机丢失,xx洗浴中心拾到后将相机完壁归赵,他们这样的服务得到大家的认可.在此表示感谢!  今天下午3点多我和朋友一起去...…
  拾金不昧是中华民族的弘扬的精神,下面是整理的关于拾金不昧感谢信范文,欢迎阅读!  范文一  尊敬的xxxx:  年x月9日下午,本人在xxx洗浴中心洗澡时不甚将数码相机丢失,xx洗浴中心拾到后将相机完壁归赵,他们这样的服务得到大家的认可.在此表示感谢!  今天下午3点多我...…
  失物复得,一般失主肯定对归还者表达谢意。如果主动要求取得补偿、索要报酬会不会变味,随着不断增多的失物归还索要补偿事件见诸报端,中国人几千年拾金不昧的品质,在今天的社会里反复遭受着&拷问。下面是关于银行拾金不昧的感谢信,欢迎阅读参考!  范文一  尊敬的慈溪合...…
感谢信热门标签
友情链接链接合作QQ:英语感谢信的范文_感谢信
英语感谢信的范文
学习啦【感谢信】 编辑:玉珏
  (Letter of Thanks)是外国政府机构或个人的关心、支持、帮助或热情款待表示感谢的对外函件。下面学习啦小编为大家精心整理了英语感谢信的范文,希望能给你带来帮助。
  英语感谢信的范文篇一:
  Dear Minister,
  I am writing this letter to thank you for you warm hospitality accorded to me and my delegation during our recent visit to your beautiful country. I would also like to thank you for your interesting discussion with me which I have found very informative and useful.
  During the entire visit, my delegation and I were overwhelmed by the enthusiasm expressed by your business representatives on cooperation with China. I sincerely hope we could have more exchanges like this one when we would be able to continue our interesting discussion on possible ways to expand our bilateral ecomomic and trade relations and bring our business people together.
  I am lookingforward to your early visit to China when I will be able to pay back some of the hospitality I received during my memorable stay in yur beautiful country. With kind personal regards,
  Faithfully yours,
  (Signed)
  英语感谢信的范文篇二:
  Dear Prof. Herthwell,
  Many thanks for your kind hospitality and the honor you showed me during our delegation&s recent visit to your university.
  It was nice of you to introduce me to so many of your famous professors and celebrated scholars at your university. We had a safe and sound trip home. Now we have resumed our work.
  Meanwhile, I hope you will someday pay a short visit to our university and give us some lectures on &Modern Western Economics&. Please have no hesitation in writing to me if you want me to do something for you in China.
  With best wishes.
  Sincerely yours,
  Li Dong
  英语感谢信的范文篇三:
  Dear Mr Li,
  I&m very excited to write to express my thanks to you. I am now a freshman of Wuhan University, which I have been dreaming about. Mr Li, I still remember the days when you taught me English. My English has been improved greatly because of your creative work. However, at one time, the pressure of examinations, too much homework and the high expectations made me depressed. I was tired of the warning that if I didn&t do my best, I wouldn&t have the chance to go to college. Thanks fo if not, I wouldn&t have realized my dream. And now I really understand you. I wish more and more of your students could go to their ideal colleges. Are you still so busy? How I miss you!   Hoping to hear from you soon.
  Yours,
  Li Hua
英语感谢信的范文相关文章:
本文已影响 人
[英语感谢信的范文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
14979人看了觉得好
16811人看了觉得好
19422人看了觉得好
【感谢信】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有感谢信开头段常用句式和套话;Iamwritingtoextendmysinc;Iamwritingtoshowmysincer;Ifeeldeeplyindebtedtoyou;感谢信结尾段常用句式和套话;Imustthankyouagainforyou;Mytruegratitudeisbeyondt;Directions:;Afterbeinginvol
感谢信开头段常用句式和套话
I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for...
I am writing to express my thanks for...
I am writing to show my sincere appreciation for...
I would like to convey in this letter my heartfelt thanks to you for...
I feel deeply indebted to you and I really don't know how to thank you enough for your help.
感谢信结尾段常用句式和套话
I must thank you again for your generous help.
I am most grateful for your selfless donation.
My true gratitude is beyond the word's description.
I feel most obliged to thank you once more.
Please accept my gratitude, now and always.
Directions:
After being involved in an accident, you were looked after by another person. Write a letter:
1) mentioning what happened in the accident,
2) telling the person about your recovery, and
3) expressing your thanks.
You should write with no less than 100 words on Answer Sheet 2. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use &Li Ming& instead. You do not need to write the address.
Dear John,
I am writing to thank you for looking after me after that unfortunate accident the other day, when I was knocked off my bike by a taxi. If it had not been for your assistance in giving me first aid and taking me to a nearby hospital, I fear that the consequences might have been much more serious
Dear staff,
I am writing to show my sincere gratitude for all of you. Now that I am home and on my own again I feel extremely happy. During the time I lived at the Rehabilitation center and was under your tender care, I promised myself I would write a letter of thanks as soon as I was able.
Abundant thanks to each one of you for your patience, expertise and genuine concern. It was you who helped me believe in myself and gave me assurance that I could walk again. I would never forget each word you said to me and the things you have done to me. Forgive me for the times I lashed out at you in frustration and thank you for understanding and remaining firm with me.
Never stop your beautiful way of working with people. Your help really means a lot to me and anyone who in trouble as well.
Affectionately,
亲爱的全体工作人员:
我写这封信是为了表达我对你们的真诚感谢。现在我又可以一个人在家了,我真的非常高兴。我在康复中心接受你们的关照时,就已经决心只要一有时间就给你们写感谢信了。
对于你们每个人的耐心、专业精神和关心我表示深深地感谢。是你们使我相信自己能够站着走路。你们说的每一句话、做过的每一件事我都不会忘记。请原谅我在受挫时对你们大发脾气,谢谢你们的理解和对我的严格要求。
继续你们美丽的事业吧。你们的帮助对于我和其他需要帮助的人来说有着非常重要的意义。
你们的朋友:
感谢信写作攻略
感谢信是对收信人的某一行为表示感谢。感谢信的使用频率非常高,在收到别人的邀请时,受到别人的表扬时,反正只要对方帮助过你,不管大小都应该表示感谢。感谢信带有浓厚的感情浓厚,所表达的感情必须真挚。具体写作步骤:
首段:表明写作意图,让对方感受到你的谢意是发自内心的。
主体段落:写明感谢的原因,要展开说明,可以说具体的理由也可以说接受帮助的具体事例。比如说你在一家旅馆住了一段时间,在那里度过了一段美好的时光,你就可以写信表示感谢。你可以从旅馆的服务、客房环境、饮食卫生等方面来说明感谢的理由。这样展开就使文章显得充实丰满,也符合正常交际的习惯。 结尾段:再次表示感谢。
必背模版句型
I am writing to express my thanks for...我写这封信是为了表达我对??的谢意
I would like to convey in this letter my heartfelt thanks to you for...
在信中我要为……表达我真挚的谢意
Thank you so much for the gift you sent me. Its one of the most wonderful gifts I ever got.非常感谢你给我寄来的礼物,这是我收到的最好礼物之一。
Many thanks for all the good things you have done in helping us to...非常感谢您为帮助我们??所做的一切。
包含各类专业文献、文学作品欣赏、外语学习资料、中学教育、专业论文、英语感谢信套路范文15等内容。 
 感谢信英文范文_职业规划_求职/职场_实用文档。感谢信英文范文 篇一:英语感谢信套路范文 感谢 信开头段常用句式和套话 i am writing to extend my sincere ...  提出希望下次见面的愿望 ⑩再次表达感谢 最后表达真挚的祝福 信件结尾与签名篇四:英语感谢信套路范文 感谢信开头段常用句式和套话 i am writing to extend my ...  篇一:英语作文感谢信 感谢 信 1)感谢信的写法 人们在交往中常需 要相互致谢...sincerely yours, tom 篇五:英语感谢信套路范文 感谢 信开头段常用句式和套话 ...  篇二:英语感谢信套路范文 感谢信开头段常用句式和套话 i am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for... i am writing to express my thanks for... i ...  ⑩再次表达感谢 最后表达真挚的祝福 信件结尾与签名篇二:英语感谢信套路范文 感谢信开头段常用句式和套话 i am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for...i...  感谢信英文格式_职业规划_求职/职场_实用文档。感谢信英文格式 篇一:英语感谢信套路范文 感谢 信开头段常用句式和套话 i am writing to extend my sincere ...  感谢信,英语_职业规划_求职/职场_实用文档。感谢信,英语 篇一:英语感谢信套路范文 感谢 信开头段常用句式和套话 i am writing to extend my sincere gratitude ...  感谢信英语_职业规划_求职/职场_实用文档。感谢信英语 篇一:英语感谢信套路范文 感谢 信开头段常用句式和套话 i am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for...  感谢信,英文_职业规划_求职/职场_实用文档。感谢信,英文 篇一:英语感谢信套路范文 感谢 信开头段常用句式和套话 i am writing to extend my sincere gratitude ...【升职感谢信】英文升职感谢信 升职感谢信_小宗师
英文升职感谢信Thank you, Mr. Gibson. I feel deeply indebted to you and I really don't know how to thank you enough for your help.It's a great honor to be following in your footsteps as Overseas Sales Manager.To be honest, this promotion came as quite a surprise. I'd like to think it's mainly a recognition of the teamwork, above and beyond the call of duty, in my department.On that same note, I'd like to thank all my colleagues in the company for their enthusiasm and hard work. Due to their efforts, we've really gotten some overseas projects off the ground for Action.Looking to the future, I'd still like to maintain contact with everyone, even though I'll be working at the senior level. Well, what I'm trying to say is I won't let this step-up go to my head. My door will always be open. Thank you again.附:1.感谢信开头段常用句式和套话I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for...I am writing to express my thanks for...I am writing to show my sincere appreciation for...I would like to convey in this letter my heartfelt thanks to you for...I feel deeply indebted to you and I really don't know how to thank you enough for your help.2.感谢信结尾段常用句式和套话I must thank you again for your generous help.I am most grateful for your selfless donation.My true gratitude is beyond the word's description.I feel most obliged to thank you once more.3.感谢句型总结感谢上级1. It's a great honor to be following in your footsteps as Overseas Sales Manager.2. It's a privilege for me to be following in your footsteps as Overseas Sales Manager.3. It's both an honor and a great thrill to be following in your footsteps.要对提拔你的人致谢;&It's a great honor (privilege) to …&是个很好的句型,&to&后面就接让你感到荣幸的事。表示谦让1. To be honest, this promotion came as quite a surprise.2. Truthfully, this promotion came as quite a surprise.3. In all honesty, it was quite a surprise for me to get this promotion.本段重点在于表示自己完全未曾预期升迁的谦虚心理。&to be honest&、&truthfully&或&in all honesty&是强调你说的都是'真心话'。&quite a surprise&,则是说'十分令人意外的惊喜'。感谢同仁1. On that same note, I'd like to thank all my colleagues in the company for their enthusiasm and hard work.2. Similarly, I must thank all my colleagues in the company for their enthusiasm and hard work.3. Also, I thank all my colleagues in the company for their enthusiasm and hard work.由于在上段已感谢过上司及部门同仁,想再向其它同事致谢时,可用&on that same note&承接这个表示相同感谢的句子,并引导下文。&note&在此是指「口气、特点」,&on the same note&等于&similarly&或&also&。未来的承诺1. Well, what I'm trying to say is I won't let this step-up go to my head.2. I mean I won't let this promotion change me.3. To put it another way, I won't let this promotion go to my head.最后一段应再度表示自己的谦虚与对未来的承诺:决不因而自傲。&What I'm trying to say…&是一种强调口气的说法欢迎您转载分享:

我要回帖

更多关于 i am writing to 的文章

随机推荐