英语课前各地的春节风俗风俗演讲ppt

英语课前演讲ppt
英语课前演讲pptA: Hi, do you know which country has the biggest population in the world?
b: I have no idea.
a: i just read a newspa-pe-r. it says that India has the largest population in the world.
b:oh, really? so China is the next?
a: i think so.
b: have you ever think about what we gonna do if there are more people in the world?
a: haha... Maybe we can move to outter space
b:population is really a serious social problem.
a: I know, and i think each country has take action to decrease the population in the world.
b:sounds nice. Because if the population keeps increasing, there will be a lot of other social problems.
原文是麦当娜在2009 VMA(MTV.Video.Music.Awards.2009 ) 上致敬MJ的一篇演讲:
"Michael Jackson was born in August, 1958. so was I. Michael Jackson grew up in the suburbs of the Midwest. So did I. Michael Jackson had eight brothers and sisters. So do I. When Michael Jackson was 6 he became a superstar and was perhaps the world's most beloved child. When I was 6 my mother died. I think he got the shorter end of the stick.
"I never had a mother, but he never had a childhood. And when you never get to have something, you become obsessed by it. I spent my childhood searching f sometimes I was successful. But how do you recreate your childhood when you are under the magnifying glaof the world for your entire life?
"There is no question that Michael Jackson was one of the greatest talents the world has ever known. ... That when he sang a song at the ripe old age of 8, he could make you feel like an experienced adult was squeezing your heart with his words. ... That the way he moved had the elegance of Fred Astaire and packed the punch of Muhammad Ali. ... That his music had an extra layer of inexplicable magic that didn't just make you want to dance but actually made you believe that you could fly, dare to dream, be anything that you wanted to be. Because that is what heroes do. And Michael Jackson was a hero.
"He performed in soccer stadiums around the world, he sold hundreds of millions of records, he dined with prime ministers and presidents. Girls fell in love with him, boys fell in love with him, everyone wanted to dance like him, he seemed otherworldly, but he was also a human being. Like most performers, he was shy and plagued with insecurities.
"I can't say we were great friends, but in 1991 I decided I wanted to get to know him better. I asked him out to dinner: I said, 'My treat, I'll drive, just you and me.' He agreed and showed up to my house without any bodyguards. We drove to the restaurant in my car. It was dark out, but he was still wearing sunglasses. I said, 'Michael, I feel like I'm talking to a limousine, do you think you could take off those glasses so I could see your eyes?' He paused for a moment, then he tossed the glasses out the window, looked at me with a wink and a smile and said, 'Can you see me now, is that better?'
"In that moment, I could see both his vulnerability and his charm. The rest of the dinner, I was hell-bent on getting him to eat French fries, drink wine, have dessert and say bad words, things he never seemed to allow himself to do. Later, we went back to my house to watch a movie and we sat on the couch like two kids, and somewhere in the middle of the film, his hand snuck over and held mine. It felt like he was looking for a friend more than a romance and I was happy to oblige him. And in that moment he didn't feel like a superstar, he felt like a human being. We went out a few more times together and then for one reason or another we fell out of touch. Then, the witch hunt began and it seemed like one negative story after the other was coming out about Michael. I felt his pain. I know what it's like to walk down the street and feel like the whole world has turned against you. I know what it's like to feel helpleand unable to defend yourself because the roar of the lynch mob is so loud that you are convinced your voice can never be heard.编辑提醒:请注意查看“英语课前演讲ppt”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址
更多相关文章
注:英语课前演讲ppt一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负, 12:52。大学英语课前ppt_搜索_中华文本库
大学英语课前三分钟演讲PPT_韩语学习_外语学习_教育专区。大学英语课前三分钟演讲PPT 妈妈给了哈里两个苹果,一个大一点,另一个小点儿。跟妹妹分着吃。妈妈说。...
大学英语课件_语文_小学教育_教育专区。illustrate vt.说明; 表明; 给…加插图...©2014 Baidu 使用百度前必读 | 文库协议 | 网站地图...
大学英语课前演讲范文_韩语学习_外语学习_教育专区。大学英语课前演讲范文 ...so,it would be necessary to have a glance at the ppt i made below. ...
大学英语课前演讲稿_韩语学习_外语学习_教育专区。大学英语课前演讲稿 ...大学英语演讲稿--我的大... 2页 2下载券
大学英语课前演讲稿ppt ... 暂无...
大学英语课件_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。湖北国土资源职业学院 教 案 2011 -...《创新大学英语 1》unit 1 Page 2 of 11 课 (2 Pre-teaching (20’) re...
大学英语说课讲稿课件 PPT 一、Introduction(导言) 英语说课是英语教学中的重要一环, 也是衡量一位英语教师对教材的把握、 分析及教师本人对上 课进程的宏观控制...
大学英语(二)电子课件_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。2012年版 1A Critical ...在一个周六的黎明之前,我记得我在厨房里跟父亲和爷爷抱怨自己一大早还要去给...
大学英语第一册教案及课件 隐藏&& 大学英语教案 第一册 西北师范大学外国语学院 大学英语教学部 Book 1 (Unit1—Unit 10) Unit1 How to Improve Study Habits...
课件则浓缩了教材上的内容,是学习的重点内容。 说明:建议在学习每课之前要浏览...理工大学出版社.2010 年 10 月第 1 版 教学大纲制定者:刘本英 《大学英语 ...
搜试试 3 悬赏文档 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS
广告 百度文库 教育专区 ...远程教育中我最不喜欢的课 英语是远程教育中我最不喜欢的课,我英语学得很差...英语课上的ppt演讲【人人网 - 分享】
英语课上的ppt演讲
分享这个视频的人喜欢
分享这个视频的人也爱看
卡吗,小九很难过啊?
一直播就有电话
今天网还卡吗
猜猜我是什么星座^_^
一个全新的短发豆
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场英语课前五分钟演讲.ppt
扫描二维码,下载文件到手机
相关文档推荐
当前文件信息
浏览:285次
下载:30次
您的VIP会员已过期,是否续费?
用户应遵守著作权法,尊重著作权人合法权益,不违法上传、存储并分享他人作品。举报邮箱:
京网文[0号 京ICP证100780号君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
英语课前演讲PPT文档全部是精华文档,排版清楚,质量好。文档全部是精华文档,排版清楚,质量好。
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语课前演讲PPT
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 各地过年风俗 的文章

随机推荐