sheistowork is overbysubway

重庆市涪陵第十九中学校七年级英语下册+Unit+5+Topic+1+I+usually+come+to+school+by+subway周末作业(无答案)(新版)仁爱版&&仁爱版
下载地址::
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
Unit5Topic1Iusuallycometoschoolbysubway第一部分听力(20分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。(5分)()1. ABC()2.
ABC()5. ABCⅡ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。(5分)()6.A.Oh,I’mnothappy.B.Thesametoyou.C.Weareallhappy.()7.A.Ihavenofreetime.B.Howaboutyou?C.Ioftenplaybasketball.()8.A.No,Idon’t.B.Yes,hedoes.C.No,Iwalktoschool.()9.A.Yes,itis.B.You’reright.C.Thankyou.()10.A.Ilikeplayingitverymuch.B.Iwanttoplayitverymuch.C.Threetimesaweek.Ⅲ.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。(5分)()11.HowdoesMichaelusuallycometoschool?A.Bybus.B.Bybike.C.Onfoot.()12.WhatdoesthemanoftendoonSundays?A.Heplayscomputergames.B.Heplaysbasketball.C.Heplaysfootball.()13.HowoftendoesYuMinggotothezoo?A.Everymonth.B.Everyday.C.Everyweek.()14.HowdoesMissWangsometimescometoschool?A.Bybike.B.Bybus.C.Onfoot.()15.WheredoesZhouLinausuallyhavelunch?A.Inheroffice.B.Athome.C.Atschool.Ⅳ.听短文,完成下列表格。短文读两遍。(5分)NameAgeHowtogotoschoolusuallyGetupJimThirteen16.17.Tom18.Bybike19.MaryFifteen20.At6:45a.m.第二部分英语知识运用(55分)Ⅰ.单项选择。(10分)()1.TheBrownsusuallydrivetotheparkonSundays.Buttodaytheygotothepark_____foot.A.inB.onC.byD.of()2.Boboften_____hishomeworkafterdinner.A.doB.doesC.doingD.todo()3.Theboylikesplaying_____basketballverymuch.A.aB.anC.theD./()4.―_____doesKangkangmeethisfriends?―Fourtimesamonth.A.HowoftenB.HowlongC.WhenD.Whattime()5.―Whatdoyouusuallydo_____weekdaysafterschool?―Iusuallyreadbooks.A.inB.atC.onD.for()6.Mr.Kingsometimes_____thesubwayhome.A.takeB.takingC.takesD.totake()7.―WhatdoesFangYandoinherfreetime?―Sheoften_____amovie.A.seesB.watchC.looksD.read()8.―_____―Thesametoyou.A.Goodmorning!B.HappyNewYear!C.Seeyoulater.D.Howdoyoudo?()9.ZhaoLin_____toBeijingbytrainoften.Heusuallygoesbyplane.A.isn’tgoingB.doesn’tgoC.notgoD.don’tgo()10.―Yournewdresslooksverynice!―_____A.Yes,itissonice.B.Where?Where?C.Thankyou.D.That’sallright.Ⅱ.情景交际。(5分)根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。其中有两项是多余的。A:Hi,WangLi!Whattimedoyouusuallygetup?B:Ialwaysgetupataboutsixo’clock.A:11Howdoyouusuallygotoschool?B:12ButsometimesIgotoschoolbybus.A:Bytheway,wheredoesyourmotherwork?B:Sheworksinafactory.Shemakesshoes.A:13B:Sheusuallygoestoworkbysubway.A:Wheredoesshehavelunch?B:14Ittakeshertoomuchtimetocomebackhomeforlunch.A:Oh,it’stimeforclass.15B:Let’sgo.A.Theearlybirdcatchestheworm.B.Howdoessheusuallygotowork?C.Bybike.D.Howoftendoesshegotowork?E.Shehaslunchinthefactory.F.Whataboutyou?G.Comeon!11.12.13.14.15.Ⅲ.完形填空。(10分)OnSundays,LiLeigetsupatsixthirty.Hehas16ateight.Thenhehelpshismother17thehousework(家务劳动).Atteno’clockheleaves18andgoesshopping19bike.Atabouteleveno’clockhecomes20home.Helikes21verymuch.Hehelpshismotherwiththecooking.They22lunchattwelve.Intheafternoonheoften23gameswithhisfriends.Theyhave24atsixthirty.Intheeveninghedoeshishomework.Sometimes,he25TV.Hegoestobedatnine.()16.A.foodB.breakfastC.lunchD.supper()17.A.inB.onC.withD.from()18.A.homeB.houseC.roomD.classroom()19.A.byB.onC.inD.at()20.A.forB.toC.backD.from()21.A.cookB.cookingC.thecookD.thecooking()22.A.tohaveB.havingC.haveD.has()23.A.playsB.isplayingC.takesD.istaking()24.A.workB.homeworkC.houseworkD.dinner()25.A.seesB.looksC.iswatchingD.watchesⅣ.阅读理解。(30分)(A)Hi,I’mZhuHua.I’majuniorhighschoolstudentinBeijing.Therearetwenty-sixboysandtwenty-twogirlsinmyclass.Halfofthestudentscometoschoolbybike.Fiveboysandfourgirlscometoschoolonfoot.Aboutaquarterofuscometoschoolbybus.Theotherscometoschoolbysubway.We’reallfromChina.We’regoodfriends.根据短文内容,完成下面表格。Thereare26.__________studentsinZhuHua’sclass.HowtocometoschoolBy27._____BysubwayBy28._____OnfootNumberTwenty-four29.______Twelve30.______(B)Aliceismygoodfriend.Sheistwenty-twoyearsold.NowshelivesinBeijing,China.SheteachesEnglishinajuniorhighschool.Shelovesmakingfriendswiththestudentsandtheylikeherverymuch.Everymorningshegetsupveryearly.Atabout7:00,sheusuallyhasaglassofmilkandsomebreadforbreakfastathome.Thenshewalkstoworkandgetstoschoolataboutaquartertoeight.At12:00sheeatsahamburgerandanappleforlunch.HerfavoritedrinkisCoke.Shegoeshomeat5o’clockintheafternoon.Shelikestohavenoodles(面条)andchickenfordinner.OnSunday,sheoftencomestoseeme.SometimeswegotoaChineserestauranttohavelunch.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。()31.Aliceis_______.A.adoctorB.anurseC.adriverD.ateacher()32.―WhatdoesAliceusuallyhaveforbreakfastathome?―_______A.Aglassofmilkandsomebread.B.Aneggandsomebread.C.Acupofcoffeeandsomebread.D.Aglassofmilkandahamburger.()33.Alicegetstoschool_______a.m.A.at8:15B.at7:45C.at7:40D.at8:00()34.―WhatdoesAliceoftendoonSunday?―Sheoften________.A.hasdinnerwithmeB.goestotherestaurantC.comestoseemeD.eatsnoodles()35.WhichofthefollowingisNOTtrue?A.AlicelivesinChinanow.B.AlicelikesCokebest.C.Alicegetshomeat5:00intheafternoon.D.Onweekdaysshehasahamburgerandanappleforlunch.(C)Whatwedoanddon’tdoinourfreetimeLiHuiminWangJunfengChenQiangWatchTV√√√Meetfriends√√×Cookfood√××Gofishing×√√Playcomputergames×√√根据表格内容,选择正确答案。()36.LiHuimin,WanJunfengandChenQiangall_____intheirfreetime.A.watchTVB.meetfriendsC.cookfoodD.playgames()37.ChenQiangdoesn’t_____.A.meetfriendsB.cookfoodC.watchTVD.AandB()38.LiHuiminandWangJunfeng_____intheirfreetime,butChenQiangdoesn’t.A.gofishingB.watchTVC.meetfriendsD.playcomputergames()39.WangJunfengdoesmanythingsinhisfreetimeEXCEPT(除了)_____.A.watchingTVB.cookingfoodC.goingfishingD.playingcomputergames()40.WhichofthefollowingisTRUE?A.LiHuiminandWangJunfengdoesn’tplaycomputergames.B.ChenQiangcooksfood.C.WangJunfenggoesfishing.D.ChenQiangandWangJunfengmeetfriends.第三部分写作(25分)Ⅰ.词汇部分。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。41.―Oh,it’s4:30p.m.Schooliso_____.Let’sgohome.―Allright.Let’sgo.42.―DoesJaneoftenreadbooksinthel_____?―Sorry,Idon’tknow.43.LinDandoesn’tlikereadingbooks.Healwaysl_____tomusic.44.―Howoftendoyougotothepark,Jane?―O_____aweek.45.―Whattimedoclassesb____inthemorning?―Ateight.(B)根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。46.―WhatdoesEllenusuallydoafterschool?―Sheusually_____(watch)TV.47.―Howdo_____(America)studentsusuallygotoschool?―Well,theyusuallywalkortakeayellowschoolbustoschool.48.Bettywritestohisfather_____(two)aweek.49.Heusuallygoes______(swim)inhisfreetime.50.YuJingsometimes_____(ride)abiketoschool.Ⅱ.句型转换。(每空一词)(5分)51.Theoldmanalwayswalkstotheshop.(改为反义句)Theoldman__________totheshop.52.Mikeoftengoestothezoobybus.(改为同义句)Mikeoften_____a_____tothezoo.53.Mrs.Readgoesshoppingthreetimesaweek.(对画线部分提问)__________doesMrs.Readgoshopping?54.IusuallyreadbooksonSundays.(对画线部分提问)_____doyouusually_____onSundays?55.MariaoftenvisitstheGreatWall.(改为一般疑问句)_____Mariaoften_____theGreatWall?Ⅲ.书面表达。(10分)请根据下面日程表的活动内容,以“MySchoolDay”为题,写一篇不少于60个词的短文。时间活动内容早晨6:00起床6:40读半小时英语7:10早餐上午上四节课中餐下午上三节课(4:30―5:30)体育活动晚餐晚上看书或散步(7:30―9:00)做功课(9:30)睡觉MySchoolDayIgetupat…_____________________________________________________________________________
亲!您可以或新用户?
网站特色导航
本站站长弟弟侯医生淘宝店
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网(数理化网)
------E-mail:#qq.com(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355Fed up gorilla gives taunting kids at the zoo a scare they won't soon forget | Daily Mail Online
Advertisement
Fed up gorilla gives taunting kids at the zoo a scare they won't soon forget
16:32 BST, 25 June 2013
17:37 BST, 25 June 2013
A group of kids made brazen by protective glass decided to taunt a zoo gorilla, but video shows the tables turn when the annoyed primate gets his revenge.Nothing tragic went down at the Dallas Zoo’s western lowland gorilla exhibit. But one of the giant apes decided to put a scare in some visiting children who just wouldn’t leave it alone.‘You ugly,’ yell the kids at the gorilla, whose species can weigh up to 400 pounds.Scroll down for video
Ain't no thang: A zoo gorilla being taunted by a bunch of school children kept its cool. At first
Unperturbed at first, the animal continues about its day, enjoying the Texas sunshine.But the children are determined to get a rise out of the beast and continue whooping and calling it ugly.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
As if it knows it’s being ridiculed, the ape looks at the kids admonishingly. You can practically see the annoyance in his eyes.
High road: The Dallas Zoo primate was just trying to enjoy the Texas sun. As one boy beat his chest in mockery, the ape simply turned the other cheek
Oh no, you didn't: The children chant 'You ugly!' and the gorilla takes it in stride. But when one taunting child points an accusing finger, the ape has clearly had enough
One child begins to mimic the long-armed, chest beating of the endangered species and the gorilla looks away as if to say ‘You can’t faze me.’But don’t let it catch you pointing.When one of the kids sticks his finger in toward the ape’s face, it loses its cool.
Boo! The fed up gorilla gets its revenge like a pro and a costumed actor couldn't have done it better
Like a seasoned horror movie enthusiast, the gorilla presses his hands and face at the glass and the children all jump and fall silent.You can almost hear it snicker as it then lumbers away, giving one last sneer back toward the glass.
So there: The children start to recover from their scare, but not before the proud gorilla turns back to the silenced tots with a final smirk
Advertisement
Read more:
Share or comment on this article:
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
Advertisement
DON'T MISS
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MORE DON'T MISS
EDITOR'S SIX OF THE BEST
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement小学六年级英语作文模板_百度知道
小学六年级英语作文模板
我有更好的答案
[小学六年级英语作文模板]作文一:   DearLiuYun,   MynameisLiMing.IliveinWenZhou.Thereare3peopleinmyfamily.Theyaremyfather,motherandme.Myfatherisadoctor.Heworksinahospital.Hegoestoworkbysubway.Helikesreadingnewspaperseveryday.Mymotherisateacher.Sheworksinaschool.Shegoestoworkbybike.Shelikesreadingbooks.Iamastudent.Igotoschoolonfoot.Ilikemakingkites.Ilovemyfamily.   Yournewpenpal,LiMing      练习一:   Dear___________,   Mynameis____________.IliveinWenZhou.Thereare3peopleinmyfamily.Theyaremyfather,motherandme.Myfatherisa__________.Heworksina____________.Hegoestowork_____________.Helikes__________________everyday.Mymotherisa_____________.Sheworksina___________.Shegoestowork____________.Shelikes_________________.Iamastudent.Igotoschool___________.Ilike______________.Ilovemyfamily.   Yournewpenpal,_________   作文二:Mypenpal   Ihaveapenpal.HernameisAmy.Sheis11.Shelivesinacity.Sheistall.Shelikessinginganddancing.Usuallyshegoestoschoolbybike.Sometimesshegoestoschoolonfoot.Herfatherisadoctor.Hegoestoworkbysubway.Helikesreadingbooks.Hermotherisateacher.Sheworksinaschool.Shegoestoworkbybike.Shelikessinging.   练习二:      Ihaveapenpal._______nameis_______.______is______(年龄).______livesinacity._______is____(长相)._____likes__________________.Usually________goestoschool__________.Sometimes_______goestoschool_________.______fatherisadoctor.Hegoestowork__________.Helikes______________.Hermotheris__________.Sheworksina_________.Shegoestowork__________.Shelikes________________.            作文三:Myweekendplan   I’mgoingtohaveabusyweekend.OnSaturdaymorning,I’mgoingtothebookstorebybike.I’mgoingtobuyacomicbook.OnSaturdayafternoon,I’mgoingtothecinema.Intheevening,I’mgoingtowatchTV.OnSundaymorning,I’mgoingtodomyhomework.OnSundayafternoon,I’mgoingtoplayping-pongwithZhangPeng.Thatwillbefun.   练习三:   I’mgoingtohaveabusyweekend.OnSaturdaymorning,I’mgoingtothe__________________________.I’mgoingto__________________.OnSaturdayafternoon,I’mgoingto______________.Intheevening,I’mgoingto____________.OnSundaymorning,I’mgoingto__________________.OnSundayafternoon,I’mgoingto________________with___________.Thatwillbefun.   作文四:Bill’sDayP49   Billisateacher.Heworksinaschool.HelivesinWenZhou.Hegetsupat7o’clock.Hegoestoworkbybike.Hishomeisneartheschool.Hehaslunchatschool.Hereadsnewspapersafterluncheveryday.Hegoeshomeat5:30.HelikessingingandwatchingTV.HewatchesTVatnight.Hegoestobedat10:00.   练习四:   Billisa__________.Heworksina_________.Helivesin____________.Hegetsupat____o’clock.Hegoestowork__________.Hishomeisneartheschool.Hehaslunch____________.He______________afterlunch.Hegoeshomeat______.Helikes________________.He_________atnight.Hegoestobedat________.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
小学六年级英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Jeey goes to work by subway.(改为同义词) Jeey _____ _____ _____ to workMary needs ten minutes to get to school (改为同义词)It _____ Mary ten minutes _____ _____ to school.It’s ten kilometers from my home to school.(对ten kilometer划线部分提问)______ ______ is it from your home to school?His best friend goes to the library by blke (对by blke划线部分提问)______ ______ his best friend ______ to the library?I need half an hour to get to school (对half an hour划线部分提问)______ ______ ______ you need to get to school?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Jeey goes to work by subway.(改为同义词) Jeey takes the subway to workMary needs ten minutes to get to school (改为同义词)It takes Mary ten minutes to go to school.It’s ten kilometers from my home to school.(对ten kilometer划线部分提问)How far is it from your home to school?His best friend goes to the library by blke (对by blke划线部分提问)How does his best friend go to the library?I need half an hour to get to school (对half an hour划线部分提问)How long do you need to get to school?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 work is a service 的文章

随机推荐