我他过去常常钓鱼英文在星期六打篮球used to do

used to do是什么意思
沪江词库精选used to do是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: vbl.过去常常做
Do not use unless guards are in position
请在现场人员指导下使用
mitochondria do not use the universal genetic code
线粒体并不使用通用的遗传密码。
Whether it will do us harm or good is hard to say .
这对我们是好是坏还很难说。
&Dad, do you mind if we use this room?&
爸,我们可以使用这个房间吗?
Old Man Olsen was making a corsage of gardenias, just as he used to do
奥尔森老头还像当年那样正在扎着供胸前佩戴的一束栀子花。
Then saigon's method of doing battle began to dawn on us
不久,西贡的作战手法渐渐显露出来。
Not everything that the Loan Guarantee Board asked us to do was trivial or unduly meddlesome
货款保证委员会要求我们做的事,并不完全是毫无意义的或者是故意刁难的。
Old Man Olsen was making a corsage of gardenias, just as he used to do.
奥尔森老头还像当年那样正在扎着供胸前佩戴的一束栀子花。
The two of us have nothing to do anyways, so we just get our grandson here and look after him on weekdays.
老俩儿闲着也是闲着,平日里把孙子接过来照看。
He's a slacker, he actually skipped off and left us to do the clearing away.
他是个懒鬼,他居然悄悄地溜走而把清除工作留给我们来做。
议定贸易量
非结晶碳,结合碳
粒细胞缺乏性咽峡炎
2017used to do是什么意思由沪江网提供。I used to... 我过去常常--. I used to go play basketball with some of my friends ev&ery Saturday a——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
I used to... 我过去常常--. I used to go play basketball with some of my friends ev&ery Saturday afternoon. 以前我和一些朋友每星期六下午都去打篮球. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Ten years ago I used to be very fit (健康的). I rode a bike to work and I got a lot of exerciseat weekends. I used to play tennis a lot and go for long walks. In those days Ididn’t earn very much. I had a job in an office. It wasn’t a very good job butI had a lot of time to do the things I enjoyed doing. Then, about eight years ago, I got a much better job.The pay was better, but the hours were a lot longer. I bought a car and droveto work every day. I began to take people out to lunch. And I began to put onweight, too. I stopped playing tennis and going for long walks at weekendsbecause I just didn’t have any time for things like that any more. There’s a lot of stress in my job. Perhaps that’s whyI started drinking more than I used to. For example, I used to have only half aglass of whisky when I got home, but then I started filling my glass to thetop, and instead of having one glass, I would have several. I started smoking alot, too. I never used to smoke at all.Two months ago I had a heart attack. At first I justcouldn’t believe it. Luckily it wasn’t very serious. The doctor advised me tostop smoking and to eat less. He also advised me to work less and get moreexercise. But I just haven’t any time! My job takes everything out of me! Sometimes I wonder if I should get another job.Perhaps I could do something like I used to do. But if I do that, I won’t earnas much. I have a family to support. I have to think of them, too. I just don’tknow what I should do. What do you think? 1.The author used to go to work ________ A.on foot&&&&&&&&&& B.by bike&&&&&&&&&& C.by car&&&&&&&&&&& D.by train<pared with ten years ago, what is worse for theauthor now?& dA.His job.&&&&&&&&&& B.His pay.&&&&&&&&&& C.His means oftransport. && D.His health.3.According to the passage, when the author got thebetter job, which of the following is NOT true?&A.He got higherpay.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.His workinghours weren’t long.C.He found itvery stressful.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.He had littlefree time at weekends.4.After the author had a heart attack, the doctoradvised him _____.A.not to workany longer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.to take along vacation abroadC.to work lessand take exercise&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.not to eatout any more5.What can we learn about the author?&&A.The author isnot sure what he should do now. B.The authorhas taken the doctor’s advice.C.The authorhas got another new job. D.The authorfeels much better now.&
短文改错 (共10分,每小题1分,满分10分) 该文中共有十处错误,每句中最多有两处,错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线( \)划掉。修改: 在错的词下划一横线, 并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2、只允许修改十处, 多者(从第11处起) 不计分。I like eating fruit and vegetables what are of great benefit to our healthy. Not only do they prevent us from falling into ill, but they help us lose weight. I used to hate vegetables, but follow the doctor’s advice, I gradually kicked the bad habit. Just as an old saying going, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”. However, there are still many children dislike fruit and vegetables. On contrary, influenced by this or that kind of advertisement, many were crazy about junk food. Consequently, they become weaker and weaker instead of getting strong. In my opinion, we must take action to change them.
I used to be able to play well but I'm _____ now. A. out of date B. out of touch C. out of practice   D. out of place
I used to drink a lot of tea but these days I ______ coffee. &&& A. prefer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. preferred &&& C. had preferred&&&& &&&& &D. am preferring
Last week my youngest son and I visited my father athis new home in Tucson, Arizona. He moved there a few years ago, and I waseager to see his new place and meet his friends.My earliest memories of my father are a tall,handsome, successful man devoted to his work and his family, but uncomfortablewith his children. As a child I as a school girl and young adult Ifeared him and felt bitter(痛苦的) about him. He seemedunhappy with me unless I got straight A’s and unhappy with my boyfriends iftheir fathers were not as “successful” as he was. Whenever I went out with himon weekends, I used to struggle to think up things to say, feeling on guard.On the first day of my visit, we went out with one ofmy father’s friends for lunch at an outdoor café. We talked along thatafternoon, did some shopping, ate on the street table, and laughed over myson’s funny facial expressions. Gone was my father’s critical (挑剔的) air and strict rules. Who was this person I knew asmy father, who seemed so friendly and interesting to be around? What had heldhim back before?The next day dad pulled out his childhood pictures andtold me quite a few stories about his own childhood. Although our timestogether became easier over the years, I never felt closer to him at thatmoment. After so many years, I’m at last seeing another side of my father. Andin so doing, I’m delighted with my new friend. My dad, in his new homein Arizona, is back to me from where he was. 1.Why did the author feel bitter about her father as ayoung adult?A.He was silentmost of the time.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.He was tooproud of himself.C.He did notlove his children. &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.He expectedtoo much of her.2.When the author went out with her father on weekend,she would feel &&&&&&&&.A.nervous&&&&&&&&& B.sorry&&&&&&&&&&&& C.tired&&&&&&&&&&&& D.safe3.What does the author think of her father after hervisit to Tucson?A.Morecritical.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.MoretalkativeC.Gentle andfriendly.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Strict andhard-working.4.The underlined words “my new friend” in the lastparagraph refer to&&&&&&&&&.A.the author’s son&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the author’s fatherC.the friend ofthe author’s father&&&&&&&&&& D.the café owner&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 过去常常 的文章

随机推荐