假结婚,在一起用英语怎么说说

电影假结婚 英文观后感_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
The Proposal is a comedy. It was predictable but was funny at moments and romantic, it had two good performances from Bullock and Reynolds and had an interesting plot.
The Proposal follows Bullock forced her assistant to marry her after discovering that her work visa is about to expire.
Both leads were good. Sandra Bullock is absolutely a dragon lady whom started off as the character you hate but grows on you throughout the movie.
Reynolds plays the long-suffering assistant of Bullock who is subjected to unreasonable demands, late nights and canceled vacations at the hands of his self-centered boss.
It's hard for me not to like Ryan Reynolds because he is so handsome and it’s impossible for one not attracting by him and he really did a good job.
This movie contains a lot of surprising moments. I’m sure you will like it.
I recommend you give it a try if you are a girl who likes romantic comedies.
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""电影假结婚 英文观后感_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
电影假结婚 英文观后感
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&电影假结婚 英文观后感
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&BEC口语:BEC商务考试热词:假结婚英语怎么说
BEC口语:BEC商务考试热词:假结婚英语怎么说
来源:考试在线
  BEC商务考试热词聚集:假结婚
  Canadian officials are becoming more skilled at spotting fake documents and bogus marriages.
  加拿大官员在识别假文件和假结婚案例时越来越熟练了。
  &热词&解析
  Bogus marriage:就是为了移民外国而办理的&假结婚&。
  Bogus的意思是&假的,伪造的&。
  请看例子:
  The reporter could not get to see the minister, so she made up a completely bogus interview with him.
  记者见不到那位部长,于是她虚构了一篇对他的采访。
  延伸阅读
  假结婚行为是immigration fraud(入境移民诈骗)的一种手段。提供假结婚移民帮助的公司是bogus company(皮包公司),他们所伪造的文件就是bogus documents或forged documents。
  加拿大移民部长近日表示投资移民加拿大个人资产及直接投资金额要求将会倍增,个人资产从80万增至160万,直接投资金额从40万增至80万。此外,加拿大将严厉打击假结婚移民申请。去年加拿大驻港使馆接获的4000多宗家庭团聚申请中,逾半因假结婚被拒,这些申请绝大部分是居于华南的中国申请人。
商务英语全项套餐全新上线!涵盖业内最全的课程,独享业内最优的价格!&&
BEC初级名师互动班
BEC初级无忧退费保过班
BEC中级口语应试技巧班
BEC中级无忧退费保过班
大学英语四级水平,有无BEC参考经验学员均可
1、《新编剑桥商务英语(初级)》(最新第三版)(附有听力光盘)
2、《剑桥BEC真题集第4辑》(初级)(附听力CD及答案)
3、《新剑桥商务英语词汇用法》(初级)》原版教材
4、价值680元职白领商务英语超值大礼包(132课时,高清大屏)

我要回帖

更多关于 没关系用英语怎么说 的文章