谁英语好,第二题英译汉帮忙翻译一下被,谢谢你的帮忙~!!!

谁帮忙翻译一下英语,关于包装的,谢谢 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 250486
阅读权限 40
谁帮忙翻译一下英语,关于包装的,谢谢
we would like you to pack each product in bubble sheet & fill in the (small ) master carton. Close the carton with BOPP tape. Most importantly, the quality of cartons should also be sturdy enough (7 ply virgin craft), so that they can bear the weight of the cago packed. Again wrapping when done with Stretch blown film & Straping with Nylon strips will lead to good hold of the cartons. Several such small master cartons packed in a corrugated box & then palletized shall yield perfect packing.
(草凡土地)
UID 891467
积分 45761
帖子 11591
福步币 63 块
阅读权限 120
来自 illusional world
我们希望你们能用气泡布包装每个产品并装入外箱。外箱用BOPP胶带 封住。最重要的是,外箱质量必须足够结实(7层原始工艺?)那样他们可以承受包装货物的重量。再用拉伸薄膜&尼龙带子包住,这样外箱包装很好。几个这样的小外箱装入一个瓦楞纸箱然后托盘化会是完美的包装。
(深圳国际快递小凤)
UID 1243123
积分 16707
阅读权限 80
回复 #1 hnzhhe 的帖子
楼上的已经译出来了,
UID 250486
阅读权限 40
非常感谢,谢谢哦!!
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 1151|回复: 6
在线时间 小时
职员职责里面“转会”中的几排英文求大神翻译一下,谢谢!!!!!
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
在线时间 小时
本帖最后由
00:23 编辑
1.负责处理别的队对你一线队队员的报价谈判;
2.负责处理别的队对你青年队队员的报价谈判;
3.负责推销你挂牌的一线队队员;
4.负责推销你挂牌的青年队队员。
12被动,34主动。
补充一下,只要不是非常懒都别勾12,否则AI会帮你把人乱卖出去。34你看情况勾。
在线时间 小时
1.负责处理别的队对你一线队队员的报价谈判;
2.负责处理别的队对你青年队队员的报价谈判;
3.负责推销你 ...
谢谢谢谢!!!!!!本来打了一堆爱你爱你的,可是想了想,影响不好,还是算了吧。
在线时间 小时
谢谢谢谢!!!!!!本来打了一堆爱你爱你的,可是想了想,影响不好,还是算了吧。
{:soso_e106:} 有空来支持下我直播就好
在线时间 小时
有空来支持下我直播就好
http://www.panda.tv/15023
好的,OK······
在线时间 小时
一主播在熊猫TV公然直播搞基月入千万!
在线时间 小时
1.负责处理别的队对你一线队队员的报价谈判;
2.负责处理别的队对你青年队队员的报价谈判;
3.负责推销你 ...
有才,英语帝。膜拜大神帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!“我很期待自己能够通过这次选拔,有幸参加这次活动.我希望能够通过这次活动,对自己各方面的能力都能有所提高.比如英文沟通能力、团队合作能力、分析处理问题的能力等等.也希望能通过这次活动开阔视野,增长见识 ”谢谢!
欧辰少爷丶曓乷
i expect that i can pass the selection,and it's my honour to participate this activity.i hope i can get much improvement at my ability through it,such as communicating in english,team work,the ability of analyzing and handling problems.meanwhile,i also hope i can widen my eyeshot,enlarge knowledeg.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i was so eager to pass this election,and then i can join in the paty.i expect that i can improve my english in varies aspect though this party,so as the conversation with english,team work ablity,and deal with commone problem etc,and it also can enhence my viewpoint on world.
I am so glad to take part in this activity and i expect that i am going to go through this selection.I hope that through this activity i can improve many aspects of my ability,such as english communic...
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
I deem it utmostly necessary to familiarize yourself with the computer glossary ...
孩子把自己关在房间里,是他已经从父母的保护下独立,开始拥有自己的精神世界的表现,所以不能说完全是坏事。就算是小孩子,也总会有不喜欢被父母完全管理的时候,如果不这...
我啊就是一个内向的女孩子,我觉得内向很不好呢,我自己都很难受,想爱不敢爱呢,什么都憋在心里面,你若想追内向的女孩子我建议你:
&和她电话多聊天,她若喜...
答: 可以在当地的地方网站搜索下看的,正规的就行。
大家还关注英语高手进,帮忙翻译一下,谢谢 第2题-英语高手进 帮忙翻译一下啦_经验分享网
你正在浏览: &>&
英语高手进,帮忙翻译一下,谢谢 第2题
英语高手进,帮忙翻译一下,谢谢 第2题
相关说明:
don't like me and got angry with me, never to do that silly thing and i will not allow you to do it! I am sorry that i forgot to call you because you know it was because I got a little drunken when i had dinner with my client. My dear. I hope you will be happy forever! Ok.. My dear, I maybe look silly but i don&#39, you told me that you don&#39?, please remember, and you have promised to me! My darling.Hi my dear, although i didn't yout know whether i have done anything wrong: My dear?Do you know my hands were trembling so hard when i was t know when my letter will reach your pollow, my darling. You&#39. There are too many things that i&#39?! I was so sad. But This is the first time that i forgot to call you., I&#39! Forgive and believe me! Do you know how sorrowful i was when i wans standing at the crossingroad in front your house in the rain.Dve been telling me that my goodwill is an constant pressure to you请看纯正英文版本, it has been about 5 months since we got to know each other. But thank Gt sleep sincs really incurable. I
was afraid you would leave me alone! I was lucky to see that you were shedding tears which means you love me still, you may feel lonely when staying alone. I will have this letter translated into english.My darling!My dear girl.My dear,I suppose you must have gone to sleep at this moment: whatever happens to us and even if we were to become enemies,i know th......t want to see you cry ,my dear girl ,for me you are everything . girl ,but my silly girl ,i cannot make it longer ,sorry but i promise that it will not happen in the future,my girl .i heard the voice of crying and at the moment i saw you run off ,how can&#39,you said that you don&#39!,although we become the enemies ! i won&#39, i&#39,i saw your tears and i knew that you still care about me ,it was 3 o'clock already ,and the future we are !,i just wanna know when i can see it under your pillow~ my girl girl! my girl ,but the tears for the half an hour will become the most cherish of my life .But thank God ,i drank too much caused i accompaniedt want me affect the work presently because of you ,i want to repeat thatt you know that ,i will give up everyhing m glad that i am satisfied ,it was the first time i forget to call you , you must remember that thing forever that you promised me and never do it , i afraid that you will leave me . my girl ,you know why i do that ,i am really happy although i am regret after i sent the message ,although i don&#39,i will ask someone translate this letter to English . t let you do that anyways
Girl, I really good fun, although the information sent to me a regret, I am afraid you do not really me, good, thank God, I saw your tears, I care about you, hear your cry , To see you run out of the moment, I know that I am satisfied, the girl, although I do not want you to tears, but tears for half an hour that you will cherish the most of my life. Girl, you say you do not want to see me because you are now affected by the work of a small but a fool, you know how, for me, you are all, you have to give up everything I can. Well, girl, to accompany clients to drink will leave more time for dinner, 1st forget to call you, I am sorry, I guarantee that he would not make the. Girl, repeatedly tell you, no matter what time, no matter in the future that is the case, even if, even if we become enemies, and that things will never forget you, I promise you, must not do it! ! ! I will not let you do! ! ! Girl has been 3:00, will not go on to write the letter I will ask the people translated into English, you know why I want to do this, you just do not know when to see it on your pillow the following Ah ~ ~ Girl, you can be happy I am happy ~ ~
先占地 拿到第一篇分后给你写这个‘ 内裤里的南极’真不想说你。。
估计你要真有实力是能看出各个文章好坏,也不用找别人写了~所以第一篇我算是白费那么多心思了~~没时间给你翻第二篇了,顺便说一下,大致看看了其他人的,汗~~好多中式英语~~~楼主可要擦亮眼喽~~~
Girl , I are fond of feeling happy really , I have regretted that though the information effluence goes to , I am afraid that you have not needed me , passable , thanked God really , I see your tear , you are to care me about , hear your crying sound , that moment seeing you run out of the door, I know I am satisfied, girl , the thing cherishing most though I do not think that you burst into tears, but your half hours of tear will is my lifetime. Girl , you said you not hoping that I affect job now, but young fool because of you , how you know you are all to me , for you and I can abandon everything. The girl, accompanies customer's eating all right, today moment aha burns much , the 1st time, forget to have given you telephone , sorry, I swear will not to be hereafter. The girl , relapse put off until some time later all of a sudden, no matter what moment , future is such disregarding we , even, you keep in memory forever , you promise me , go and compose by no means even though we have become enemy , that matter! ! ! I let you go and compose also by no means! ! ! Girl, already 3 o'clock have written down right away no longer , this have believed that I may ask person to translate able English's, you are to know why I want to compose this way , do not know your when ability sees it Oh ~ ~ only below your pillow Girl , you are happy my ability is happy ~ ~
英语高手进!!帮忙认真翻译一下……
四季 冬季是雪的世界, 树木和花儿忘记了生长, 鸟儿都已远去, 去寻找那温暖的晴空 春季是和风与光明...英语高手进,帮忙写一篇作文。……
英语高手进,帮忙写一篇作文。Jobs and work do much more than most...英语高手进,帮我看看文章大致意思(3)……
1.people很少同样的感觉诗歌。那些谁爱它有时会给人一种印象,这是一个足以取代食品,住房,和爱。...
你可能感兴趣的内容?

我要回帖

更多关于 帮忙女孩 她说谢谢 的文章

随机推荐