我喜欢的歌手英语作文洋葱英语为什么洋葱要加s

我喜欢洋葱。
I like onions.
我不喜欢洋葱和粥。
I don't like onions or porridge.
我不喜欢洋葱,绿茶或者粥。
I don't like onions, green tea or porridge.
我不喜欢洋葱、绿茶和稀饭。
I don't like onions, green tea or porridge.
我不喜欢洋葱,气味和白色。
I don't like onions , smell and white.
我不喜欢吃洋葱。
I don't like to eat onions.
我一直喜欢红洋葱,我总是把它们放在汤里或是沙拉里。
I always use red onion, I put them in my soup and salad all the time.
晚餐我喜欢吃肝和洋葱。
Shall I use oil or butter for frying the onions?
我不再喜欢吃洋葱了。
I don't like onions anymore.
你吃了洋葱我也喜欢吻你,就像我满头的捲发,满手肥皂沫你也会紧紧拥抱我一样。
Kiss you even when you have just been eating onion, just as you hug me when I'm still doing my hair and have soapy hands.
你吃了洋葱我也喜欢吻你﹐就像我满头的发卷满手的肥皂沫你也会紧紧拥抱我一样。
Kiss you even when you have just been eating onion, just sa you hug me when I'm still doing my hair and have soapy hands.
我喜欢吃有一些洋葱的匹萨。
I like to eat a pizza with some onions.
你吃洋葱我也喜欢吻你,就像我满头的发卷,满手肥皂沫你也会紧紧拥抱我一样。
Kiss you even when you have just been eating onion. Just as you hug me when I'am still doing my hair and have soapy hands.
我不喜欢我色拉里的生洋葱。
I do not like raw onions in my salad .
我不喜欢白色难闻的洋葱。
I don't like onions, smelly and white.
我不喜欢我色拉里的生洋葱。
Do you like it boiled?I like it raw.
我不喜欢在我色拉里的生洋葱。
I do not like raw onions in my salad.
我不喜欢下鱼的面和下洋葱的粥。
I don't like noodles with fish or porridge with onions.
答:我喜欢吃中国点心,里面包上不同的馅儿,我也喜欢做西班牙煎蛋点心,其实就是混沌皮包上土豆、洋葱及鸡蛋馅儿,也做五香兔肉点心。
A: "I love dim sums and I love to make different fillings for them. I like to make Spanish Omelet dim sums, which are basically wonton skins filled with potatoes, onions and egg.
他说,“我喜欢调制肉酱,常常陶醉于细剁洋葱、胡萝卜和肉,以及慢炖的过程。
I can lose myself making a Bolognese sauce, finely chopping the onions, the carrots, three kinds of meat, and the slow, slow simmering.
洋葱是很多伊朗食物的配料,我喜欢!
Post 297, onions are eaten with many iranian foods, i like them !
比方说我就很喜欢英式早晨,或者是熏鳕鱼、西冷牛排配蘑菇或洋葱。
For example I love English breakfasts, or smoked haddock, or roast sirloin steak with mushrooms and onions.
比方说我就很喜欢英式早晨,或者是熏鳕鱼、西冷牛排配蘑菇或洋葱。
For example I love English breakfasts, or smoked haddock, or roast sirloin steak with mushrooms and onions.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
洋葱的英文
音标:[ yángcōng ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译百科解释[植物学] allium cepa:&&&&onion:&&&&onion n:&&&&allium ascalonicum:&&&&onion-dry:&&&&onion red:&&&&add onion to:&&&&baked onions:&&&&scalling:&&&&slice onions:&&&& shallot详细百科解释
例句与用法Mince the meat and the onion .把肉和洋葱剁碎吧。I bought some onion today .我今天买了一些洋葱。Beans onions and rice grow in the black soil of the delta .豆洋葱以及稻米生长在河口附近的黑色土壤里。Jars of mixed pickles contain gherkins and pieces of cauliflower as well as onions .混合泡菜坛子里装有黄瓜、菜花片和洋葱。Aymo had a basin of spaghetti with onions and tinned meat chopped up in it .爱漠搞来了一盆子通心面,拌着洋葱和切碎的罐头肉。In structure it is somewhat like a transparent onion, formed of roughly 22, 000 very fine layers .在结构上,它有点像一个透明的洋葱头,约由22,000片很薄的层组成。Burkholderia cepacia : our enemy or friend洋葱伯克氏细菌是我们的敌人还是朋友Shall i use oil or butter for frying the onions我用普通油还是黄油来炒洋葱呢We ' ve unpeeled the onion . he should be naked我们已经削去洋葱皮他应该是裸露的First , next , you add the onions首先你把油烧热,其次加洋葱。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
洋葱的英文翻译,洋葱英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译洋葱,洋葱的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的电影英语作文 的文章

随机推荐