有没有大神可以帮我注册一个sbs账号,信息随便填,十分感谢各位大神

有没有大神帮我一下_耐克吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,817,725贴子:
有没有大神帮我一下收藏
jejsbsbssbbnrnr
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或有没有大神在,帮忙做几个英语题,十分感谢!_李毅吧_百度贴吧
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:26,160,532贴子:
有没有大神在,帮忙做几个英语题,十分感谢!
1.If he was fitter, he_______live longer.A.不填B.willC.wouldD.can2.You_______to lock the door at night.A.shouldB.oughtC.mustD.shall3.What_______all this morning?A.are you being doneB.have you been doingC.have you been doneD.are you doing4.The heavy rain stopped us_______at the station on time.A.to arriveB.arriveC.arrivedD.from arriving5.Good-bye, Miss Liu. I'm very pleased________.A.to meet youB.having met youC.be meeting youD.to have met you6.It's very convenient_______here.A.to liveB.liveC.livedD.living7.I thought that this would be a funny trick_______Jim.A.to play onB.to have playedC.playing onD.to being played on8.Let me_______the case carefully before I draw a conclusion.A.look upB.look intoC.look afterD.look out9.Edgar began_______as an office boy years ago.A.jobB.workC.positionD.occupation10.Frank plays_______Alex.A.a lot more better thanB.much more better thanC.a lot better thanD.much more well than11.– I wonder if Tim could control the situation.– _______.A.It's none of your businessB.You'll get involved in itC.Tim must be thinking about itD.Well, if he can't control it, no one can12.– Are you feeling better today, Mrs. Silver?– _______.A.Don't worry about meB.Just stay in bed and have a good restC.There must be something wrongD.Yes, thanks doctor. But I still feel dizzy13.– What's the problem, Harry?– _______.A.No problemB.No trouble at allC.Thank you for asking me about itD.I can't remember where I left my glasses14.Don't you think the small donkey can really pull the heavy_______?A.lorryB.carC.vanD.cart15.– Do you know where I can repair my motorcar?– _______.A.I have just bought a new oneB.It's cheap to repair a motorcarC.Around the street cornerD.You drive too fast to damage it16.– I've ordered pizza and salad. What else do you want?– _______.A.You are kind to invite meB.Yes, pleaseC.A beer is fine for me. I'm not hungry yetD.I find pizza is tasty17.The farmer caught the boys_______his apples.A.stealingB.stoleC.to stealD.would steal18.No one can possibly recall any detail about the meeting. It is at least five years since it _______.A.had taken place B.was taken placeC.took placeD.was taking place19.– I haven't seen Belly for 10 years.– _______.A.Either have IB.Neither have IC.Haven't ID.So have I20.My parents are not interested in modern music. They are_______the times.A.beforeB.behindC.afterD.low
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴尾田SBS的网址哪位大神有,给我来一个,_海贼王吧_百度贴吧
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,487,491贴子:
尾田SBS的网址哪位大神有,给我来一个,
要官方的,谢谢了
路飞打完明哥后赏金一定...
不说废话,上图,虽然今...
尾田大神,你真的是神笑...
鬼人阿金~ 克利克海贼...
尾田在sbs里为了搞笑,...
娜美:nami——na 路飞:l...
我好像发现了点什么