工s he造5个用clse造一个英语句子'

阅读下面对话.从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话.A. See you.B. Yes, of course.C. How about listening to the music video together after school?D. That’s a good idea!E. Let’s make it 6:00 pm under the biggest che 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。A. See you.B. Yes, of course.C. How about listening to the music video together after school?D. That’s a good idea!E. Let’s make it 6:00 pm under the biggest cherry blossom tree(樱花树).F. I agree.G. What’s its name?A: Hi, Jim! Have you seen the film Frozen!(《冰雪奇缘》)B: _______小题1:__________ It’s such a wonderful movie.A: _______小题2:__________ And the theme song is great, too.B: Sure, but I forget its name. ________小题3:____________A: Let it go. B: Oh, yes. The lyrics are fantastic and I love the song that I can sing to.A: Me, too.B: ____________小题4:______A: Good idea! When should we meet?B: ________小题5:____________.A:OK, I’ll be there on time. Be there or be square.
小题1:B小题2:F小题3:G小题4:C小题5:E试题分析:小题1:根据It’s such a wonderful movie. 可知上句应是肯定回答,故选B。小题2:根据And the theme song is great, too. 可知是同意上一句的观点。故选F。小题3:根据but I forget its name.可知下一句是问名字。故选G。小题4:根据Good idea! When should we meet? 可知上句是征求对方意见。故选C。小题5:根据OK, I’ll be there on time.可知上一句是约定时间。故选E。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:填空题
用方框内所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限填一次。achieve&& young&& possible&&& continue&&& interestWill you________ with your studies after you graduate from high school?That boy has a strong ________ in science.As the eldest child, Henry decided to share his toys with ____brothers..It is _____for us to go sightseeing this weekend because of the bad weather.Everyone can_________ his dream if he holds on to it.
综合填空:根据短文大意选择方框内的单词,并用其正确的形式填入空白处,使补全后的短文意思通顺,语法正确,结构完整。(5分)class,& China,& help,& be,& herAlice &小题1:&my good friend. She comes from &&小题2:. Alice is &&小题3:&English name. Her English isn’t good. I &&小题4:&her with her English and she helps me with my Chinese. We are in the same grade, but in different &&小题5:.
完成句子(每小题2分,共10分)小题1:人们不应该砍伐大量树木。People shouldn’t ___________& ___________lots of& trees.小题2:这是好运的象征。This is a symbol of ______ ______ . 小题3:我认为我的计划能够实现。I think my plan can ___________ ___________ .小题4: 他们正在练习拉小提琴。They are ___________ ___________& the violin. 小题5:她每天花多长时间做运动?___________ ___________ does it take her to exercise every day?
遣词造句:根据提供的图画和提示词,写一个符合图意的完整、正确的句子。小题1:water, by&&&&&&&&&小题2:tall, with&&&&&小题3:put, dustbin小题4:ill, three days&&&&小题5:important, obey
从下面方框中选出10个单词,并将其正确形式填写在答题卡相应题号的位置上,使短文意思正确通顺(每词限用一次)。A calligrapher (书法家) taught handwriting. One of his students often practiced handwriting with old pieces of newspapers. He _小题1:_______ that he made very little progress _小题2:_______ he had learned for a long time. His teacher said to him, “Why not try _小题3:______ the best paper. Maybe you'll write _小题4:_____.” The student did as he _小题5:________.It really worked. He made progress not long afterwards and felt _小题6:________.He asked his teacher about the _小题7:________.The calligrapher answered, “When you used old newspapers to practice handwriting, you would think you were writing a draft(草稿). It didn't _小题8:_______ if you wrote badly. Maybe you thought there were plenty of old newspapers to use. In that case you wouldn't pay much _小题9:_________to it. Now you use the best paper and you'll treasure it. Each time you write you feel strongly about the rarity (稀少)of chances and you'll devote all you'll do the handwriting much more carefully than practicing. Of course you've _小题10:_______ rapid progress.” Every day of our life is something new. Let us take every day as a piece of the best paper.
根据对话内容,从下面方框中选出五个适当的句子补全对话,并在答题卷上按要求作答。其中有两项是多余的。A: Do you think a 10-year-old child should be allowed to buy a lottery ticket (彩票)?B: 小题1: ___ __&Everyone should be able to buy one.A: 小题2: _______.B: Sure, I did. Why do you ask?A: Last week, a 10-year-old boy won 500,000 dollars in the lottery.B: Wow! He was so lucky!A: 小题3:____& ____B: I’d buy a new car. It would be nice to visit lots of wonderful places. 小题4: ________.A: I’d start a music club. I love music.B: Haha! We are daydreaming. 小题5:__ ______.A: He gave it to his parents.B: I think he did the right thing.A. I don’t think so.B. What did the boy do with the money?C. Of course I do.D. You used to buy lottery tickets, didn’t you?E. How about you?F. What would you do if you won the lottery?G. That sounds great!
从方框中选择恰当的词或短语并用其正确的形式填空。 &&& keep &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 小题1:The football match _______________ in the City Stadium yesterday. And we won!小题2:I believe we ________________ in the coming party.小题3:I found so many people waiting to get in when I _______________ the bus.小题4:Kitty is a careful girl, she seldom _______________ in her exercises.小题5:I must thank Andy for ___________________with my Maths. Now I become interested in Maths.小题6: — Daniel, you need to have breakfast _________________ next time. — I am sorry, daddy. I won’t keep you waiting tomorrow.小题7:We are looking forward to __________________ for the National Day.小题8:Simon _____________ football. He plays football any time.小题9:Before we begin to write the answers, we need& ______________ __ the whole test carefully.小题10:Millie doesn’t want others know this, so we should____________________.
题型:完形填空
Time to DanceAre you the kind of person who likes to move with music?小题1:Even little children start jumping up and down when they hear music. Scientists say that animals dance, too. &小题2: The "dances" of animals send messages to other animals. But when people dance, they express feelings about life and love, or about these very human experiences.Dances are good for you in many ways. For one thing, dancing is good for you physically. It makes your heart work and makes you breathe fast. 小题3:. If you go dancing often, you can keep physically fit. You may feel very tired after dancing, but you’ll probably also feel relaxed and happy. This is another important point about dancing. It gives you a chance to express your feelings and feel better about yourself 小题4: dancing helps those feelings go away.小题5: Some dances are for couples and some are for groups. But all kinds of dances give you a chance to meet new people or to do something enjoyable with friends.根据材料内容,从下面五个选项中选出能填入文中空缺处的最佳选项,使短文意思通顺,内容完整。A. But their dancing is differentB. And finally, it's a social activityC. It's a natural thing to do.D. If you are angry or upset about somethingE. It also makes you use your arms and your legs
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用5个疑问代词各造2个句子
妖少_暧昧85
which1.Which of the patients have recovered?2.His best movie,which won several awards,was about the life of Gandhi.what1.What kind of music do you like?2.What a beautiful house!whose1.Whose house is that?2.He's a man whose opinion I respect.who1.Who are you phoning?2.Mrs Smith,who has a lot of teaching experience at junior level,will be joining the school in September.how1.How was your trip?2.It's funny how (= that) people always remember him.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Who are they going to America with ?Who is that ?Which rade is he in ? Which subjet do you like best ?Whose book is it ? whose easer does it belong to ?What do you think of China ? What do you do ?Whom are you looking after ?
Whom are you waiting for ?
人物事件地点时间过程:(who are you waiting for? what are you going to do with him/her? where
are you going to meet?
when will you meet there? how wiil you do with him/her?)
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用tidy造5个句子
戈尔德斯特
My room is tidy.
My brother is not tidy.
I am tidy.
My brother's room is not tidy.
The library is tidy.
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
①I am tidy②He is tidy③They are tidy④Mike is tidy,but Iam not tidy⑤I am tidy,but Helen isn't tidy.
don't
sister,they
She keeps her flat very tidy .
她把她的单元房间保持得很整洁。
It was a neatly furnished and immaculately tidy room.
这是一个家具简洁、干净齐整的房间。
Your room is in a mess, please tidy it up.
你的房间那么乱,收拾一下吧。
He is diligent and a...
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用It takes sb s.t to do sth造5个句子,
辉仔365048
It takes me five minutes to walk to school from my homeIt takes me five days fo finish the book.It took him more than ten years to find his son.It took her three hours to climb the mountain.It took hi...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It takes him three hours to buy that pen.It takes him three hours to talk with that man.It takes her three days to travel in Beijing.It takes her one hour to have lunch.It takes him three hours to get to the park.
It takes me
13 years to study English.
it takes me 2 hours to fix my carit takes lucy 1 hour to finish her homeworkit takes him 20 minites to have his showerit takes me 1 hour to cook the dinnerit takes jim 30 minites to clean his room.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 用仿佛造句一个句子 的文章

随机推荐