Kingdomcombiner wars 动画为什么鼠标动不了

417 of 467 people (89%) found this review helpful32 people found this review funny
Not Recommended
MUST READ BEFORE YOU PLAY:There are a few things i think people should know about before playing this game.I bought kingdom wars before it was a f2p game and have had two maxed out citys with high lvl hero's and have spent money on the game beyond just buying it pre f2p.This is my honest review about what i know of the game.BUGS! Be prepared to lose resorces for winning pvp matches.That's right you lose for winning! If a person trys to fight you and you accept and then he pays you to flee battle you get a win and maybe a little gold from the payout BUT you will lose 5k food 5k wood and 5k stone from your towns resorce stash which varries depending on what your stash has in it but that was my last loss to this bug. Not only do you lose for winning a pvp match in this manner you don't recieve the crowns for the win that you are supposed to get for winning.The only way to avoid this bug is to fight until the game tells you you won or lost.BUGS! That's right more bugs.This one however is in your favor.When creating troops to build an army some times you will dupe extra units.BUGS! Your city is full of small bugs that are annoying at times but minor and not worth more then a mention that thay are there.THE MOTHER OF ALL BUGS! This is a big one in my opinion! Be prepared to lose it all! That's right and not because you can be captured or destroyed by another player but because everytime the dev's change the game some people not all but at random get a full wipe including your account like you never exisited in the first place. The money you spent &poof gone& the time you spent &poof gone&. I know this first hand as both my maxed out city's got wiped and in return i didn't even get a response from the support team. After the first time i said &ok i haven't played in a wile no big deal i lost my stuff& and i moved on rebuilt spent money on the starter packs and was back on top in a few weeks and that's when the dev's changed the game again and i lost it all again.Sense the game came out pre f2p i have put about 60$ into the game and 288 hours which i wish at this point i had not but if you don't mind losing it all and spending money and time on a game so that a bug can rob you in the end then this game is for you!There are some cool things about kingdom wars but the amount of bugs makes the amount of cool things not worth the mention as the bugs destroy the enjoyment all together.The dev's don't really care about the game the bugs have been there forever and have never been fixed the team took what was supposed to be an update to kingdom wars and made it a stand alone game &kingdom wars 2: battles& which is the same game with a cuple added fetures.The team only did this to pump more money out of people instead of fixing and updating the game they had already created &Kingdom wars& leaving KW broken and a waste of time and money.In the end i can't say i recommend any games from this team as they don't put any real care into the games they create beyond publishing bug filled crap they have no intention to fix.
MUST READ BEFORE YOU PLAY:
There are a few things i think people should know about before playing this game.I bought kingdom wars before it was a f2p game and have had two maxed out citys with high lvl hero's and have spent money on the game beyond just buying it pre f2p.This is my honest review about what i know of the game.
BUGS! Be prepared to lose resorces for winning pvp matches.That's right you lose for winning! If a person trys to fight you and you accept and then he pays you to flee battle you get a win and maybe a little gold from the payout BUT you will lose 5k food 5k wood and 5k stone from your towns resorce stash which varries depending on what your stash has in it but that was my last loss to this bug. Not only do you lose for winning a pvp match in this manner you don't recieve the crowns for the win that you are supposed to get for winning.The only way to avoid this bug is to fight until the game tells you you won or lost.
BUGS! That's right more bugs.This one however is in your favor.When creating troops to build an army some times you will dupe extra units.
BUGS! Your city is full of small bugs that are annoying at times but minor and not worth more then a mention that thay are there.
THE MOTHER OF ALL BUGS! This is a big one in my opinion! Be prepared to lose it all! That's right and not because you can be captured or destroyed by another player but because everytime the dev's change the game some people not all but at random get a full wipe including your account like you never exisited in the first place. The money you spent &poof gone& the time you spent &poof gone&. I know this first hand as both my maxed out city's got wiped and in return i didn't even get a response from the support team. After the first time i said &ok i haven't played in a wile no big deal i lost my stuff& and i moved on rebuilt spent money on the starter packs and was back on top in a few weeks and that's when the dev's changed the game again and i lost it all again.Sense the game came out pre f2p i have put about 60$ into the game and 288 hours which i wish at this point i had not but if you don't mind losing it all and spending money and time on a game so that a bug can rob you in the end then this game is for you!
There are some cool things about kingdom wars but the amount of bugs makes the amount of cool things not worth the mention as the bugs destroy the enjoyment all together.The dev's don't really care about the game the bugs have been there forever and have never been fixed the team took what was supposed to be an update to kingdom wars and made it a stand alone game &kingdom wars 2: battles& which is the same game with a cuple added fetures.The team only did this to pump more money out of people instead of fixing and updating the game they had already created &Kingdom wars& leaving KW broken and a waste of time and money.
In the end i can't say i recommend any games from this team as they don't put any real care into the games they create beyond publishing bug filled crap they have no intention to fix.
Do you recommend this game?
Save Changes
Was this review helpful?
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 35 Steam Achievements
Title: Kingdom Wars
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Apr, 2013
Play Kingdom Wars
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
28 October
Dear Players,
It saddens me to say so, but looks like once again we have to let our Kingdom Wars community down. After spending countless hours on trying to port the KW2B engine update into KW1, we have to admit that we have failed, and there`s no good way to go on. We tried... and tried and tried, several time we patched the new updates in, just to revert it hours later.
Due to lowering player population, and not being able to release the big updates we always planned - there`s only this much we can do for Kingdom Wars moving forward.
We do hope to release couple of smaller updates, but to be honest - they will not be adding any major content and will be mainly cosmetic.
Meanwhile - we will continue running the game servers for KW1, and our moderators will continue working with the game. Hopefully down the road - we might come up with some solution, for example - as been proposed by our players, porting the game to a new engine, updating the content and graphics, and re-releasing it down the road...
We do have some very good news for our Kingdom Wars 1 fans - to be announced in January 2017... With that announcement we will make it up to all of our veteran players.
Dear Players,
As we continue to attract new players to the game to allow our team to spend more time working on Kingdom Wars updates and expansions we have released the second planed DLC.
Please rest assured that we are not making our veteran KW players pay for any new content - these DLCs are meant mostly for new players or for these who want to support our small indie company.
Also we took precautions not to turn KW into a pay-to-win game, these DLCs were designed not to cause any balance issues, and are limited in their benefits.
And so introducing the second DLC - the &Starter& pack.
Enter the world of Kingdom Wars with an amazing starter pack including everything you need to bypass the grind of the early game and start building an empire with an army of Dwarven Mercenaries and a powerful Dragon under your command.
Start Pack DLC includes:
-Two extra city slots
-20,000 resources
-Ice Dragon
-20 Dwarven Units
-24 Hour Attack Protection
About This Game
Kingdom Wars is a free to play 3D MMORTS with real-time siege combat, without the pay to win element so common in the genre.
Having evolved from Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars this strategy game offers lively online world, where players gather resources, construct majestic towns, and impregnable strongholds, direct citizens, complete quests in the service of mighty nobles and fiendish rogues, and eventually manage a global empire. All within an online realm that grows, works, lives, and breathes even when you log off. All this in glorious 3d world with stunning level of detail and epic scale - with vibrant towns and thousand strong armies. And of-course let’s not forget the glorious siege battles all in real-time! Developed by Reverie World Studios, Kingdom Wars is the result of several years of hard work by a new Toronto based studio, with members all over the world.
Innovative MMORTS Approach
Wage war with neighboring regions or complete countless hours of quests as you unveil the dark secrets of Terria while managing a persistent kingdom and economy with thousands of other players. Socialize, trade, forge alliances and - best of all - battle against other players across the world, defeat their armies, and burn their towns!
Not Pay to Win
With Kingdom Wars free to play release our goal was to create a game of skill, not bigger wallets. We have followed player suggestions and tried to avoid the common pay2win traps. In Kingdom Wars majority of micro-transaction only effect cosmetic changes or unlock bonus content, that does not effect game progress and player interaction. All the other options are limited to one time use, to prevent anyone gaining unfair advantage.
Multiple Games Modes
Two additional singleplayer modes - including open-ended Campaign mode, and content-packed single-player Skirmish mode with both Lay Siege and Castle Defense maps - guaranteed to satisfy players of various tastes and gameplay styles.
Stunning Siege Combat
User-friendly Siege-oriented gameplay adds a whole new dimension to the battlefield as you ram the enemy gate, scale the walls, and place automated defensive systems, such as: stone tippers, boiling oil, and wall-mounted catapults.
Three Distinct Races & Styles of Gameplay
Kingdom Wars features three distinct civilizations: Elves, Orcs and Men, presenting a unique approach to these iconic races with three distinct styles of gameplay. Each race is complete with its own lore, language, world region and terrain, dozens of distinct units and buildings, hundreds of unique technologies, and each even has a different approach to economy and building style.
Fully 3D Dynamic World Map
Travel the MMORTS world using a beautifully-designed 3D World Map featuring scale replicas of all the NPC strongholds, quest areas, and the player's homeland.
Original Base Building Approach
Each player’s Stronghold features hundreds of buildings that look and behave like a City-Simulation game, but without any micro-management, giving the player more time to spend on the battlefield. In addition each race offers a different approach to building strongholds.
Complex Economic Model with Corpse Looting
Combines the complexity of nearly a dozen gathering possibilities, different for each race, with automated simplicity, allowing players the options to micromanage their economy, or leave it to run itself in times of war.
Realistic Weather and Season Change
The gaming world comes alive as you build and battle during winter or summer months, as you push your armies through heavy rain or snow storms. Your economy significantly changes from summer to winter, when different strategic options are available during different times of day and severe weather makes certain units useless.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor:2.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory:3 GB RAM
Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GT 530 / ATI Radeon HD 6570
DirectX(R):9.0
Hard Drive:7.5 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX Compatible
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Additional:Internet connection required to play the game. Software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, DirectX and Microsoft .NET 4.
Recommended:
Processor:2.4 GHz Quad Core
Memory:6 GB RAM
Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / Radeon HD 6790
DirectX(R):9.0
Hard Drive:10 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX Compatible
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Additional:Internet connection required to play the game. Software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, DirectX and Microsoft .NET 4.
Reverie World Studios, Inc. Reverie World Studios and Kingdom Wars and their respective logos are trademarks of Reverie World Studios, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks are property of their respective owners. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, locations, or entities in the game’s setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
Very Positive
(26 reviews)
(2,252 reviews)
Review Type
All&(2,259)
Positive&(1,522)
Negative&(737)
Purchase Type
All&(2,259)
Steam Purchasers&(2,252)
Key Activations&(7)
All Languages&(2,259)
Your Languages&(1,489)
Display As:
Most Helpful
1,487 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteKingdom Wars
General Discussion
Technical Support
Invites, Allainces, Trades
Start a New Discussion
You need to
to do that.
Showing 1-15 of 257 active topics