求助UG 有限元分析 结果显示result file is in wrong class formatformat

Must Read 2017 Ebook For Product Development Engineers
In this eBook we’ll present some fascinating insights into the current performance of product development teams, including comparing the tools used by successful teams to those of their less successful counterparts.
Come Join Us!
Are you anEngineering professional?Join Eng-Tips Forums!
Talk With Other Members
Be Notified Of ResponsesTo Your Posts
Keyword Search
One-Click Access To YourFavorite Forums
Automated SignaturesOn Your Posts
Best Of All, It's Free!
*Eng-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.
Posting Guidelines
Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.
NX7.5/Nastran - Results in Wrong Format
NX7.5/Nastran - Results in Wrong Format NX7.5/Nastran - Results in Wrong Format
(Mechanical)
12 Oct 10 23:59
HelloI am having a problem running my model that I developed in NX7.5 and running a FEA on Nastran. I cannot see the results in the model, due to the message that "Result File in Wrong Format". My model runs, and the job finishes, with no error message, but when I look in more detail this is what I found.USER WARNING MESSAGE 9162 (SELG)&&PARAM,INREL,-1 OR -2 IS PRESENT BUT NO MASS IS DEFINED.&&THEREFORE THE INERTIA RELIEF LOADS WILL NOT BE COMPUTED AND THE SOLUTION WILL ONLY REFLECT THE APPLIED LOADS.&&Hope you guys can help, thanks.&&&&
Red Flag This Post
Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.
Red Flag SubmittedThank you for helping keep Eng-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.The Eng-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.
Reply To This Thread
Posting in the Eng-Tips forums is a member-only feature.
and talk with other members!
Current integrated circuit (IC) designs are complex, which can result in different voltages being located close to one another. To prevent time dependent dielectric breakdown (TTDB), it is essential to incorporate space rules within IC design.
Complex integrated circuit (IC) designs don?EUR(TM)t always need complex rule checks.
Computer-aided engineering applications (CAE apps) help analysts offload expertise and reparative work to non-experts.
3D printing offers the ability to manufacture complex geometries, custom components on-demand and batches of short-run parts. However, with a new fabrication method comes new design principles.
Copyright &
All rights reserved.Unauthorized reproduction or linking forbidden without expressed written permission. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our .总共14448条微博动态微博: 3&小时前&: 10&小时前&: 11&小时前&: 11&小时前&: 昨天&08:52&: 前天&15:56&: 前天&12:11&: 4&天前&: 5&天前&: 6&天前&: 7&天前&: 7&天前&:
查看: 2038|回复: 2
UG8.0出现result file is in wrong format错误
打开f06文件显示的是这个错误:A CORNER POINT MEMBRANE THICKNESS HAS NOT BEEN SPECIFIED FOR ELEMENT WITH ID =& && & 171
& &&&AND THERE IS NO DEFAULT VALUE ON THE ASSOCIATED PROPERTY CARD.
厚度没有被定义,我是通过2D变3D的方法做得3D模具,到底哪里出了错误了啊?
打赏列表共打赏了0次
还木有人打赏~
求大神指教下
我也想知道,哪位大神能指导一下
站长推荐 /1
UG NX11.0安装包大小:7.1G
下载速度较快,建议在用网不频繁时间段下载,以免影响你的工作。
UG NX11.0关键词:体验、新功能、解决安装问题