what old iswhen you are old这句话对不对

& “A group of old class...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
A group of old classmates, who have succeeded in their work, got together to visit their old university professor. The conversation soon turned to complaining about the stress in work and life. Offering his guests coffee, the professor went to the kitchen and returned with a large pot of coffee and many cups-china(瓷), plastic and glass, some plain(朴素的) looking, some expensive and some lovely. The professor told them to help themselves to the coffee.When all the students had a cup of coffee in hand, the professor said, “Can you notice all the nice looking expensive cups were taken, leaving behind the plain and cheap ones? While it is normal for you to want only the best for yourselves, that is the source(根源) of your problems and stress.”“What all of you really wanted was coffee, not the cup, but you went for the best cups and were eyeing each other’s cups.”“Now think about this: life is the coffee, and the jobs, money and position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain life, and do not change the quality of life. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cups, we fail to enjoy the coffee. So don’t let the cups drive you, enjoy the coffee instead.”【小题1】 What did the group of old classmates get together for?A.Visiting their old university professor.B.Seeing each other.C.Complaining about their stress in work and lifeD.Showing each other’s success.【小题2】What cups did the old professor give to his students?A.All china cups.B.Plastic and glass ups.C.Beautiful cups.D.Cups which are different in price, material and appearance.【小题3】 According to the old professor, why did they have so much stress?A.Because they paid too much attention on things that were not important.B.Because they caught the main point of the meaning of life.C.Because they concentrated on life and enjoyed it.D.Because they drank too much coffee which was bad for them.【小题4】What is the best title of this passage?A.Life Is the CoffeeB.An Old University ProfessorC.Stress in Your LifeD.Coffee and Coffee Cups【小题5】What can we learn from the old professor’s words?A.We should use the plain and cheap cups to drink coffee.B.We should concentrate on the appearance of cups.C.We should concentrate on life itself but not other unimportant thingsD.We should learn how to work out problems in our work and life.&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-河南省洛阳地矿双语学校九年级中考模拟英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“A group of old classmates, who have succeeded in their work, got together to visit their old university p...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文是一个教育故事。文章介绍,一群同学在他们的大学老师家里聚会,话题很快转向了抱怨工作和生活的压力。老师巧妙地运用咖啡和茶具的关系,教育学生:正如我们享受的是咖啡,而不是茶具一样,我们应该在乎的是生活的质量,而非物质待遇。【小题1】细节理解题。根据短文第一段A group of old classmates, who have succeeded in their work, got together to visit their old university professor.的描述可知,一群同学到老师家看望老师。故选A。【小题2】细节理解题。根据短文第一段the professor went to the kitchen and returned with a large pot of coffee and many cups-china(瓷), plastic and glass, some plain(朴素的) looking, some expensive and some lovely的描述可知,教授给学生们的杯子是不同价格、不同材质、不同外观的。故选D。【小题3】根据老教授的话语可知,学生们的过多压力来源于他们只注重事物外在的东西,而非事物的本质。结合选项可知应选A。【小题4】标题归纳题。根据短文描述可知,老教授以咖啡作比喻,正如我们享受的是咖啡,而不是茶具一样,我们应该在乎的是生活的质量,而非物质待遇。结合选项可知应选A。【小题5】细节理解题。根据老教授的话语可知,我们应该在乎的是生活本身,而不是一些不重要的东西。故选C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
A group of old classmates, who have succeeded in their work, got together to visit their old univers...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“A group of old class...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“A group of old classmates, who have succeeded in their work, got together to visit their old university professor. The conversation soon turned to complaining about the stress in work and life. Offering his guests coffee, the professor went to the kitchen and returned with a large pot of coffee and many cups-china(瓷), plastic and glass, some plain(朴素的) looking, some expensive and some lovely. The professor told them to help themselves to the coffee.When all the students had a cup of coffee in hand, the professor said, “Can you notice all the nice looking expensive cups were taken, leaving behind the plain and cheap ones? While it is normal for you to want only the best for yourselves, that is the source(根源) of your problems and stress.”“What all of you really wanted was coffee, not the cup, but you went for the best cups and were eyeing each other’s cups.”“Now think about this: life is the coffee, and the jobs, money and position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain life, and do not change the quality of life. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cups, we fail to enjoy the coffee. So don’t let the cups drive you, enjoy the coffee instead.”【小题1】 What did the group of old classmates get together for?A.Visiting their old university professor.B.Seeing each other.C.Complaining about their stress in work and lifeD.Showing each other’s success.【小题2】What cups did the old professor give to his students?A.All china cups.B.Plastic and glass ups.C.Beautiful cups.D.Cups which are different in price, material and appearance.【小题3】 According to the old professor, why did they have so much stress?A.Because they paid too much attention on things that were not important.B.Because they caught the main point of the meaning of life.C.Because they concentrated on life and enjoyed it.D.Because they drank too much coffee which was bad for them.【小题4】What is the best title of this passage?A.Life Is the CoffeeB.An Old University ProfessorC.Stress in Your LifeD.Coffee and Coffee Cups【小题5】What can we learn from the old professor’s words?A.We should use the plain and cheap cups to drink coffee.B.We should concentrate on the appearance of cups.C.We should concentrate on life itself but not other unimportant thingsD.We should learn how to work out problems in our work and life.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“A group of old classmates, who have succeeded in their work, got together to visit their old university professor. The conversation soon turned to complaining about the stress in work and life. Offering his guests coffee, the professor went to the kitchen and returned with a large pot of coffee and many cups-china(瓷), plastic and glass, some plain(朴素的) looking, some expensive and some lovely. The professor told them to help themselves to the coffee.When all the students had a cup of coffee in hand, the professor said, “Can you notice all the nice looking expensive cups were taken, leaving behind the plain and cheap ones? While it is normal for you to want only the best for yourselves, that is the source(根源) of your problems and stress.”“What all of you really wanted was coffee, not the cup, but you went for the best cups and were eyeing each other’s cups.”“Now think about this: life is the coffee, and the jobs, money and position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain life, and do not change the quality of life. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cups, we fail to enjoy the coffee. So don’t let the cups drive you, enjoy the coffee instead.”【小题1】 What did the group of old classmates get together for?A.Visiting their old university professor.B.Seeing each other.C.Complaining about their stress in work and lifeD.Showing each other’s success.【小题2】What cups did the old professor give to his students?A.All china cups.B.Plastic and glass ups.C.Beautiful cups.D.Cups which are different in price, material and appearance.【小题3】 According to the old professor, why did they have so much stress?A.Because they paid too much attention on things that were not important.B.Because they caught the main point of the meaning of life.C.Because they concentrated on life and enjoyed it.D.Because they drank too much coffee which was bad for them.【小题4】What is the best title of this passage?A.Life Is the CoffeeB.An Old University ProfessorC.Stress in Your LifeD.Coffee and Coffee Cups【小题5】What can we learn from the old professor’s words?A.We should use the plain and cheap cups to drink coffee.B.We should concentrate on the appearance of cups.C.We should concentrate on life itself but not other unimportant thingsD.We should learn how to work out problems in our work and life.”相似的习题。Is this what you want YOUR five-year-old learning about sex?
- HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play
Is this what you want YOUR five-year-old learning about sex? Explicit materials cleared for schools
Explicit cartoons, films and books have been cleared for use to teach sex education to schoolchildren as young as five.
A disturbing dossier exposes a wid& Posted 6 years, 1 month ago
Explicit materials cleared for schools
Explicit cartoons, films and books have been cleared for use to teach sex education to schoolchildren as young as five.
A disturbing dossier exposes a wide range of graphic resources recommended for primary school lessons.
The shocking material – promoted by local councils and even the BBC – teaches youngsters about adult language and sexual intercourse.
Read more:
as long as its done in an educational way i dont see a problem tbh, maybe im missing something as some parents are totally against it
Posted 6 years, 1 month ago my 7 yr old thinks i ordered my babies to the hospital...and then i go in and pick them up.....!!
awwww Shame on you Pinky for taking any notice of the Daily Fail. :p
yeah i have said to some people take it with a pinch of salt what they read on there lol Must say........may have to dig the kids Space Hopper out tonight and give that a bash though. :D
Haha, ive just been chuckling to myself at that pic X) Good idea, you don't know the shock I experienced at the age of 21 when I found out what gay men actually did, up until then I grew up thinking they sellotaped their bits together:|
I've liked your comment, as it made me chuckle!
What on earth made you think they selloptaped their bits together? lol :) Good idea, you don't know the shock I experienced at the age of 21 when I found out what gay men actually did, up until then I grew up thinking they sellotaped their bits together:|I've liked your comment, as it made me chuckle!What on earth made you think they selloptaped their bits together? lol :)
they told me at infants in the playground, the whole school grew up thinking that until we had
proper sex ed classes at senior school, this was in the 70's lol Why on earth would a 5 year old need to know about sex?
apart from the sellotape, I also grew up thinking you could get pregnant by kissing ( kiss chase was a nightmare for us girls!! ), pregnant by using the same toilets as boys etc, some basic knowledge of the truth would've made playtime much more fun:D
Why on earth would a 5 year old need to know about sex?
apart from the sellotape, I also grew up thinking you could get pregnant by kissing ( kiss chase was a nightmare for us girls!! ), pregnant by using the same toilets as boys etc, some basic knowledge of the truth would've made playtime much more fun:D
Yeh but age 5, let them stay kids for as long as they can.
When they get older and start talking about it then yes. Why on earth would a 5 year old need to know about sex?apart from the sellotape, I also grew up thinking you could get pregnant by kissing ( kiss chase was a nightmare for us girls!! ), pregnant by using the same toilets as boys etc, some basic knowledge of the truth would've made playtime much more fun:DYeh but age 5, let them stay kids for as long as they can. When they get older and start talking about it then yes.
I think my son was about 7 when he started to ask questions, I always answered as honestly and simply as I could, but I do agree in some ways society is encouraging lo's to grow up too quickly, my girls are not going to have boyfriends until they're at least 25, boys are mucky creatures on the whole:D i thought an orgasm was a myth?
You must be doing it wrong! Why on earth would a 5 year old need to know about sex?
Children are reaching puberty earlier now than before.
Teaching primary school children about things that could be happening a few relatively short years from now may be necessary.
I haven't read the article, but I would be surprised if it actually names any schools that use all the material.
Daily Mail? lol. Stop all the stupid benefits people who get preganant at a young age get, no houses, no flats, no benefits etc, a lot of them are just taking the easier way out of life, never have to work as they go straight from school to having kids, free house etc, never working.
Yeah, living the life of Riley. Stop all the stupid benefits people who get preganant at a young age get, no houses, no flats, no benefits etc, a lot of them are just taking the easier way out of life, never have to work as they go straight from school to having kids, free house etc, never working.Yeah, living the life of Riley.
One or two cases maybe by accident but in a lot of these cases its stupid **** who mucked around in school, who are lazy who get pregnant not all but most are these types. I am all for sex education in schools. I am very open with my son and try to answer his questions as clearly and carefully as possible. Children of school age talk, its better they receive the information in a educational manner than play ground talk.The sex education they will be doing will be focusing on loving relationships which I think is much better than when they reach age 14 and most of the kids think they know more about sex than their teachers. I feel it would be helpful if parents could be given a guide on the information the children are given at school so that they can answer any questions the child may ask about what they have learnt?
I think handled correctly it could be a good thing. It's better to talk to the kids when they are younger than trying to talk to a group of sniggering teenagers, and I think it's good to be open and honest about these things.
I don't think it really harms their childhood or makes them grow up too quickly, they'll probably have the class and then move on as they aren't actually interested in sex anyway at 5 I am all for sex education in schools.
I am very open with my son and try to answer his questions as clearly and carefully as possible.
Children of school age talk, its better they receive the information in a educational manner than play ground talk.
The sex education they will be doing will be focusing on loving relationships which I think is much better than when they reach age 14 and most of the kids think they know more about sex than their teachers.
I feel it would be helpful if parents could be given a guide on the information the children are given at school so that they can answer any questions the child may ask about what they have learnt?
Really?? Talked about at age 5?? I agree kids should hear the facts from an adult and not playground gossip but I would have thought Junior school is early enough! Y rush things?? If they were to ask, then I agree, be honest but make it as simple as possible. But please for God sake, let them be children and stop taking their innocence away! Edited By: hannah19790 on Mar 09,
When they get older and start talking about it then yes. I am all for sex education in schools. I am very open with my son and try to answer his questions as clearly and carefully as possible. Children of school age talk, its better they receive the information in a educational manner than play ground talk.The sex education they will be doing will be focusing on loving relationships which I think is much better than when they reach age 14 and most of the kids think they know more about sex than their teachers. I feel it would be helpful if parents could be given a guide on the information the children are given at school so that they can answer any questions the child may ask about what they have learnt?Really?? Talked about at age 5?? I agree kids should hear the facts from an adult and not playground gossip but I would have thought Junior school is early enough! Y rush things?? If they were to ask, then I agree, be honest but make it as simple as possible. But please for God sake, let them be children and stop taking their innocence away!
I agree , age 5 is waaay to young , maybe key stage 2 age ( @ 8 onwards )
but 5 is ridiculous , my son is 7 in June and i for one know he's not ready to learn about the 'birds and the bees ' .. 5 year old are exposed to much worse things day to day (raunchy pop videos, TV shows that are more and more inappropriate for kids to even be around when it's on, video games with gun, swearing, prostitutes and the worse... other kids who make up myths and stories about sex) why not teach them about sex, kids nowadays are not innocent and sheltered as before.
What's that going to do to them? Make them sex maniac? Ask you as a parents questions? Give me a break. I rather my child know about and have an healthy attitude towards sex than not know anything and end up pregnant at 12.Kids never talk about sex either especially to parents and will rarely ask about it during sex ed classes due to embarrassment.
The UK has the highest amount of teen pregnancies in Europe - it's about time they started tacking this problem.
When they get older and start talking about it then yes.
It talked about a darn sight more now than it ever used to be.......perhaps that is the problem!!5 year old are exposed to much worse things day to day (raunchy pop videos, TV shows that are more and more inappropriate for kids to even be around when it's on, video games with gun, swearing, prostitutes and the worse... other kids who make up myths and stories about sex) why not teach them about sex, kids nowadays are not innocent and sheltered as before.What's that going to do to them? Make them sex maniac? Ask you as a parents questions? Give me a break. I rather my child know about and have an healthy attitude towards sex than not know anything and end up pregnant at 12.Kids never talk about sex either especially to parents and will rarely ask about it during sex ed classes due to embarrassment. The UK has the highest amount of teen pregnancies in Europe - it's about time they started tacking this problem. Yeh but age 5, let them stay kids for as long as they can. When they get older and start talking about it then yes.
Not 5 year olds i know tbh.
You say that "kids nowadays are not innocent and sheltered as before" and while this may be indeed true and a sad reflection of
todays society, i think sex education for 5 year olds is a (further!) step in the wrong direction. Much too young, let our kids have a childhood.
I'd also question your point that "Kids never talk about sex either especially to parents" I grew up knowing i could speak to my mum about anything and hope my children will feel able to do the same, when they
feel ready-not when society or the latest Government faddy policy dictates.
Receive email updates for replies
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!New MessageCloseSubjectMessageSend MessageComment PreviewClose

我要回帖

更多关于 how old are you 的文章

随机推荐