第72框那横线那为什么不能写trip picturee 而是要写it 求知识点

第二节:开放作文(15分)请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 In your spoken English class, your teahcer shows you the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第二节:开放作文(15分)请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 In your spoken English class, your teahcer shows you the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it.第二节:开放作文(15分)请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。&&&&&& In your spoken English class, your teahcer shows you the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it.科目:难易度:最佳答案One possible version: From the picture we can see that a bunch of sticks stay together and look happy, while one stick is alone and looks upset. I think the picture conveys the message that working together can bring people happiness. Everyone dreams of living a happy life forever.However, it is impossible to enjoy life by oneself like the lonely stick in the picture.If he or she works together with his or her teammates or peers, he or she will certainly be impressed and cheer up.In my opinion, we have to realize the importance of teamwork and try to involve ourselves in the activities as much as possible.解析知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心第Ⅱ卷(三部分,共55分)第一节 单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,在句子右边的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空只写一词)66. She still has a ________(完好) set of teeth at the age of seventy.66.___________67. It’s getting dark—I’d better draw the ________ (窗帘).
67.___________68. I suggest you go to a ________ (律师) for the case.
68.___________69. The air by the sea is ________ (纯净) and healthy.
69. ___________70. The two friends sat in the corner, ________ (闲聊) about the weather. 70.___________71. We have________ (使……漂浮) the sunken ship.
71.___________72. “Don’t cry”, he said ________ (温柔).
72.___________73. She will ________ (谋杀) you when she finds out what you’ve done. 73.___________74. I’d rather pay by ________ (支票), rather than cash.
74. ___________75. The middle part of the bridge is ________ (支撑) by two large towers. 75.___________ - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第Ⅱ卷(三部分,共55分)第一节 单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,在句子右边的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空只写一词)66. She still has a ________(完好) set of teeth at the age of seventy.66.___________67. It’s getting dark—I’d better draw the ________ (窗帘).
69. ___________70. The two friends sat in the corner, ________ (闲聊) about the weather. 70.___________71. We have________ (使……漂浮) the sunken ship.
72.___________73. She will ________ (谋杀) you when she finds out what you’ve done. 73.___________74. I’d rather pay by ________ (支票), rather than cash.
74. ___________75. The middle part of the bridge is ________ (支撑) by two large towers. 75.___________第Ⅱ卷(三部分,共55分)第一节 单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,在句子右边的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空只写一词)66. She still has a ________(完好) set of teeth at the age of seventy.66.___________67. It’s getting dark—I’d better draw the ________ (窗帘).
74. ___________75. The middle part of the bridge is ________ (支撑) by two large towers. 75.___________科目:最佳答案66.perfect
67.curtain(s)
70.chatting
71.floated
74.check / cheque
75.supported
解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心第二节:完成句子:每空格填一个词(5分)71. .这张照片让我想起我的童年。The picture _______________ me ____________ my childhood.72. 考试作弊,必予追究。If you cheat in the exam you'll never
it.73. 他来不来对我都一样。 It
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第二节:完成句子:每空格填一个词(5分)71. .这张照片让我想起我的童年。The picture _______________ me ____________ my childhood.72. 考试作弊,必予追究。If you cheat in the exam you'll never
it.73. 他来不来对我都一样。 It
73.doesn’t matter to
74.made a bet, win
75.has been married to解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~

我要回帖

更多关于 vagina picture美国 的文章

随机推荐