下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:350 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
How’stheweathertoday?Unit4ObjectivesKnowingsomewordsandstructuresrelatedtoweatherUnderstandingandtalkingaboutweatherandclimateTalkingsometopicsrelatedtoweatherThinkingaboutMistyhazySwelteringScorchingMuggyHumidWetBreezyGustGaleFrostyChillyFreezingShoweryDownpourMuddySleetBlizzardHailForecastingweatherInthepast....ObservingTAnimals.....Nowadays...Advancedtechnique&apparatus1.Thephonenumberfortheweatherofficeis___________.2.Thegeneralmanagerwillreturnthecallat__________.3.Simon’smobilephonenumberis____________.4.Themanshoulddial__________,extension______forfurtherinformationaboutthesportsmeet.5.Themanshoulddial_______________toreachhisfriendinMiami.Task2Wordtipssharp正;准点地(exactlyatthestatedtime)grill栅状烤架(asetofbarswhichcanbeputoverafiretocookfoodon)ozonelayer臭氧层Task2Task3Wordtipscrewn.队,组;全体人员,全体船员vi.一起工作vt.使当船员(agroupofpeopleworkingtogetherforaparticularpurpose)locationn.位置(形容词locational);地点;外景拍摄场地Task3hailstormn.雹暴;雹暴般的降临Incredibleadj.难以置信的,惊人的showup来到,出席shootvt.射击,射中;拍摄;发芽;使爆炸;给…注射vi.射击;发芽;拍电影n.射击;摄影;狩猎;急流SpeakingOutUsefulExpressions(Page49)SpeakingOutUsefulExpressions(Page49)GroupdiscussionWhat’syourfavoriteweather?Whatkindofweatherdoyoudislike?Doyourmoodschangewiththeweather?Ifyourfriend’smoodsareeasilyaffectedbyweather,whatsuggestioncanyougivehim/hertofightagainstthebadeffectsofweather?Brainstorming....Whatnaturaldisastersarerelatedtoclimate?鸟雀低飞,争栖,下雨之兆 鱼跃水面,蚂蚁搬家,青蛙乱鸣,蜻蜓低飞,下雨之兆 鸟类高飞,海鸟向河上飞翔是晴天徵兆 雌鸡登高抱晓是晴天徵兆 蜘蛛张网属於是晴天徵兆 斑鸠早晨与黄昏前鸣叫,表天将晴朗 画眉在早晨,中午,黄昏前鸣叫,天将晴朗 乌鸦鸣叫,天将阴雨 猫在阴雨天喝
正在加载中,请稍后...Hows the weather today_土豆_高清视频在线观看&Today is a rainy day and it’s cold with the temperature of 5℃. There are only a few people on the street and they all wear thick down coat and boots. They walk quickly and seem to go somewhere to escape from cold.
It has been cold for a very long time and this winter is colder than ever, but I like it very much because I was born in winter. Besides, in my oppion, only the coldness makes a real winter.
&Today is a rainy day and it’s cold with the temperature of 5℃. There are only a few people on the street and they all wear thick down coat and boots. They walk quickly and seem to go somewhere to escape from cold.
It has been cold for a very long time and this winter is colder than ever, but I like it very much because I was born in winter. Besides, in my oppion, only the coldness makes a real winter.
&Today is a rainy day and it’s cold with the temperature of 5℃. There are only a few people on the street and they all wear thick down coat and boots. They walk quickly and seem to go somewhere to escape from cold.
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
GOOGLE推介
未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像Copyright
& 中国教师站 All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 hows weather today 的文章

随机推荐