英语作文“我最喜欢的食物英语作文裙子”翻译20字

英语作文:我最喜欢的节日(带翻译)
英语作文:我最喜欢的节日(带翻译)
【www.ruiwen.com - 初三年级英语作文】
  my favorite festival
  China has many traditional festivals among the year. But I like Mid-Autumn Festival the most. It means harvest, because it is celebrated in the harvest season. And it is the time for famers to express their thanks for harvest. In addtion, it&s the day for reunion. Some people call it Tuanyuanjie. The people work or study far away from home will come back to get-together with their families. They will eat a big meal and mooncake at that time. I hate parting but love reunion. So Mid-Autumn Day is my favorite festival.
  一年之中中国有很多传统节日。我最喜欢的是中秋节。那意味着收获,因为它是在收获的季节里面庆祝的。那也是让农民们感激收获的时候。 此外,它也是团圆的日子。有人把它称为团圆节。在远方工作或学习的人都会回来与家人团聚。他们会在那个时候一起吃一顿丰盛的晚餐和月饼。我讨厌离别,喜欢团圆。所以我最喜欢的节日是中秋节。
  点评:中秋节人们最主要的活动是赏月和吃月饼了。 其中嫦娥奔月的佳话一直被广为流传。reunion,get-together都是团聚的意思。Mid-Autumn Festival(中秋节)是专有名词首字母要大写。
  My favorite festival is Christmas Day. It&s not the trditional for Chinese. It&s for the foreigners, which Christmas Day is to them what Spring Festival is us. But with the development of the society, more and more foreigners come to China. And then it is popular in China. I feel excited to see the Cristmas decoration and Christmas trees. I also like Santa Claus, who will give Christmas present for us under the table. And people will say &Merry Cristmas& to each other on that day. It is wonderful to have a foreign festival.
  我最喜欢的节日是圣诞节。它不是中国的传统节日。是外国的。圣诞节对于他们来说就像是春节对于我们一样。随着社会的发展,越来越多的外国人来到 中国。之后圣诞节在中国也流行起来了。看到圣诞装饰和圣诞树我会感到很兴奋。我也喜欢圣诞老人,他会悄悄的给我们圣诞礼物。在那一天人们会互相说圣诞快乐来打招呼。过一个国外的节日真的很美妙。
本文来源:
瑞文网 ruiwen.com 版权所有我的同桌My Deskmate作文_初中作文_初三作文_500字作文_作文大全_作文范文_百度文库·作文
My deskmate is a girl, her name is Xiao Xue. She has long hair, her pony tail often whips my face when she turns around, but I don’t mind. She likes to wear the white dresses, they make her clean and innocent, which she is. She is very interested in painting, she also won an award in the Painting competition in the city. She is nice to everyone, all the classmates like her very much.我的同桌是个女孩,她的名字叫小雪。她有一头长发,当她转身的时候,她的马尾辫经常会甩到我脸上,但是我并不介意。她喜欢穿白色的裙子,这让她看起来很干净清纯,而她正是这样。她对画画非常感兴趣,她还在市里的画画比赛上赢了奖。她对每个人都很友好,全班同学都很喜欢她。英语作文;每个人都有自己喜欢的衣服,如你是Jane,请以My Clothes为题,描述你所穿的衣服。50字左右。 内容_百度知道
英语作文;每个人都有自己喜欢的衣服,如你是Jane,请以My Clothes为题,描述你所穿的衣服。50字左右。 内容
a small bear betwen the flower My Clothes
Hello ,It is lovely.In the summer ,The flowers are blue .
There are some flowers are on the dress ,
I have a pink dress.And,My name is Jane .I am 12years old ,Everyone likes the diffrent coat.And
采纳率:12%
Everyone likes the diffrent coat.And,
I like the trousers very much.
I have much trousers ,because i imagine it could fly.This is my dreamMy
is Jane.I am a girl.I have lots of clothes.I like it very much,you can see a passion butterfly,it's black.I think black is a cool color.In the trousers .I like them very much
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文我最喜欢的衣服是连衣裙,连衣裙是妈妈买给我的,它是旧的,它是粉色的,它很漂亮,我很喜欢它!谁能帮我翻译成英文的呀?急用
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
要多少字的没说,我就随便写啦,水平不是很高,但绝对是我原创的,希望能帮到你.My favorite clothesI think many
girls have a lot of clothes in their clothespresses(衣橱),so do i of course.But in my
all clothes,my fovorite one is a pink dress,i like it most is no because it's beauty or it's price,I like it is because it was the present my mother bought to me.It
was my birthday that day,but I didn't tell my mother,I thought she could remeber. Depressedly,she said nothing to me,and kept doing her houseworks.I stayed in my room the whole day.Until in the evening,my mom knocked my door,I opened,a big birthday cake appeared in front of my eyes."Happy Birthday!surprise!"she said,and gave a dress as my present.I was so happy and hug her tightly.So,everytime i see this dress,i think about that birthday,and i like to wear it though it's old,just like mother,as time goes by,she becomes older,but her love to daughter is becoming deeper and deeper.That's why i like the dress.Do you have any clothes can call back treature memories?我想每个女孩子的衣橱里都会有很多衣服吧?我当然也不例外.但在我所有衣服中,我最喜爱的是一件粉红色的连衣裙.我喜欢它并不是因为它漂亮或者它的价格奥贵,我喜欢它,是因为它是我妈妈送给我的礼物.那天是我生日,但我没有告诉妈妈,我认为她应该能记得,但失望的是她什么也没说只是继续做家务.那一整天我都待在自己的屋子里,直到傍晚,妈妈来敲我的房门,我把门打开,一个大大的生日蛋糕就出现在我面前.“生日快乐!惊喜吧!”妈妈说,然后送给了我一件连衣裙.我太开心了,紧紧的抱着妈妈.所以,每当我看见这件连衣裙的时候,我就想起那天生日.我也时常会穿着它,尽管它很旧了.就像妈妈一样,随着岁月流逝,妈妈一天天变老了,但是队女儿的爱却一天比一天深刻.这就是我为什么会喜欢这件连衣裙的原因.那么,你们也有可以唤起珍贵回忆的衣服么?下次要送我分喔,写的很辛苦的~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我最喜欢的发明英语作文带翻译_百度知道
我最喜欢的发明英语作文带翻译
我最喜欢的发明英语作文带翻译
我有更好的答案
包……6岁时,我父亲用一辆车,带我在去学校的第一天,如光、铅笔My favorite inventionIn our life,the pencil,the bag..汽车可以去任何地方.I holp I can invent &quot.这是如此令人兴奋.那天我爱上了这项发明,there are many great inventions,such as the light.翻译我最喜欢的发明在我们的生活中,有许多伟大的发明..At the age of 6,my father brought a car,he took me to school on the first day of school.It was so exciting,节省时间,但它也污染我们的环境;clean& cars.I hope the cars will enter every family,and I love cars best.I fell in love with this invention on that day.The car can go anywhere and save time,but it also pullutes our environment
采纳率:93%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖