一个人因为什么原因(或者女人聊骚出于什么心理理)而成为S

犯罪心理S06中的那些名言
终于&&花了半年的功夫,陆陆续续把犯罪心理的六季全部看完了,那叫一个震撼啊!推荐大家也去看看吧,接下去就等九月开始的第七季了。
====================================================
The BuddhaA family is a place where minds come in contact with one another.If these minds love one another the home will be as beautiful as a flower garden.But if these minds get out of harmony with one another,it is like a storm that plays havoc with the garden.佛曰:所谓家庭即是心之所依,若心彼此相爱则家如花似锦,若心彼此相憎则如风卷残叶。Jean Racine 拉辛A tragedy need not have blood and death. It's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness. That is the pleasure of tragedy.悲剧不需鲜血与死亡装点,只要纯粹的悲伤便等诠释,这也正是悲剧的魅力所在。Marcel Proust 马塞尔&普鲁斯特Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were.对逝去年华的追忆无须与真是记忆如一。Mark Twain 马克&吐温When I was younger, I could remember anything whether it had happened or not. But my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot
remember anything but the things that never happened. It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it.当我还年轻时,总能记住一切,不论那究竟有没有发生,而今我的身体机能每况愈下,很快我便再记不住任何东西,除了那些从未发生过的事情。这种结局令人感伤,但每个人都得经历。Abraham Lincoln 亚伯拉罕&林肯Whatever you are, be a good one.不管你是谁,都要做个好人。Andre Berthiaume 安德烈&博瑟姆We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing our own skin.我们都戴着面具,等到必须卸下的时候,却再也揭不下来了。Mahatma Gandhi 圣雄甘地All humanity is one undivided and indivisible family. I cannot detach myself from the wickedest soul.所有人类皆为不可分割的一体,再邪恶的灵魂也在其中,难以分离。Robert Frost 罗伯特&弗罗斯特But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.但我还要受多少诺言,还要赶多少路才安眠,还要干多少路才安眠。Niccolo Machiavelli 尼科洛&马基雅维利If an injury has to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.如果非要伤害一人,必须灭其复仇之力才能断其复仇之念。
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
小宝儿来啦,早安
喵小姐教你做曲奇!
darling你还欠我一个拥抱
黄葩葩来叫你起床啦、懒虫们
那些都比不过你站在清晨里,温柔的笑?
冷冷冷冷冷冷
来啦,没迟到
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字