查询用时:0.168秒
&在分类学科中查询
&&&&The genetic biochemical properties of the inbreeding
F_1-generation gynogenetic grass carp
&&&&雌核发育草鱼近交F_1代的生化遗传特性
&&&&RAPD MARKER ANALYSIS OF TWO ARTIFICIAL GYNOGENETIC
POPULATIONS IN RED-WHITE ORNAMENTAL CARP
&&&&两个人工雌核发育红白锦鲤群体的RAPD标记分析
&&&&Studies on the Restriction Enzymolysis of the Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) in the Inbreeding F_1 Gynogenetic Ctenopharyngodon idellus
&&&&人工雌核发育草鱼近交F_1代线粒体DNA限制性内切酶分析
&&&&RAPD analysis of genetic diversity of inbreeding F_1 progeny in two artificial gynogenetic strains of silver carp
&&&&两个人工雌核发育系鲢近交F_1遗传多样性的RAPD分析
&&&&Expression of Esterase and Laetate Dehydrogenase from Different Tissues of Inbreeding F_1 Progeny Artificial Gynogenetic Silver Carp(Hypophthalmichthys molitrix)
&&&&酯酶和乳酸脱氢酶在人工雌核发育鲢近交F_1不同组织中的表达
&&&&THE STUDY OF PROTEIN DIGESTIBILITY OF GYNOGENETIC CRUCIAN CARP
&&&&异育银鲫的蛋白质消化率研究
&&&&, the incidence of 74.0% gynogenetic diploid in Pinctada martensii(D.) was induced by treatment with 0.4mg/L cytochalasin B for 15min for the retention of the second polar body at 21min after fertilization. The hatching rate was 2.1%.
&&&&长耳珠母贝精子经 120s照射,异种授精(♀合×♂长)后21min,用浓度为0.4mg/l的细胞松弛素B处理15min,抑制受精卵的第二极体排放,可以诱发合浦珠母贝产生74.0%雌核二倍体胚胎,其孵化率为2.1%。
&&&&The gynogenetic individuals reproduced by spontaneousdiploidization possesse 2 sets of complete maternal chromosomes (2n=48), and their morphological traits were identical with the maternal silver carp.
&&&&雌核二倍体鲢都具有 2套完整的母本染色体 (2n =4 8) ,外部形态性状与亲本鲢完全相同。
&&&&A PRELIMINARY STUDY ON THE INDUCTION OF GYNOGENETIC DIPLOID AND "HERTWIG EFFECT" IN PEARL OYSTER PINCTADA MARTENSII(D.)
&&&&人工诱发合浦珠母贝雌核二倍体发生及“Hertwig效应”的初步研究
&&&&A PRELIMINARY STUDY ON INTRODUCTION OF BOVINE GROWTH HORMONE(BGH) GENE INTO THE FERTILIZED EGGS OF GYNOGENETIC GUANGDONG CRUCIAN CARP (CARASSIUS AURATUS)
&&&&牛生长激素基因向“缩骨鲫”受精卵转移的初步研究
查询“gynogenetic”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。&&&&&&&&&&&& The experiment artificially gynogenetic fries of Carassius auratus auratus (redvariety) and the naturally gynogenetic ones of Carassius auratus gibelio, at the thirdday after hatching, were administered orally with methyltestosterone (MT) at fourdifferent concentrations: 25μg, 30μg, 50μg and 100μg per gram of diet. The dailyhormone diet, at about 7% as weight of the fry, was divided into two parts to feedat a. m. and p. m. This process was continued for 90 days and thereafter,the hormone-treated... The experiment artificially gynogenetic fries of Carassius auratus auratus (redvariety) and the naturally gynogenetic ones of Carassius auratus gibelio, at the thirdday after hatching, were administered orally with methyltestosterone (MT) at fourdifferent concentrations: 25μg, 30μg, 50μg and 100μg per gram of diet. The dailyhormone diet, at about 7% as weight of the fry, was divided into two parts to feedat a. m. and p. m. This process was continued for 90 days and thereafter,the hormone-treated fry lived on a normal diet until they reached the stage at which sexingwas possible by laparotomy. The results of experiment were as follows: 1. the fries treated, with MT 25μg orMT-30μg hormone diet, developed into males except one having a gonad of ovotestis. 2.no males appeared by treating with MT-50μg or MT-100μg hormone diet. 3.60-84.6%gynogenetic fries of both kind of fish developed into males while they were daily fedwith the diet mixed with 95% crude alcohol (oneml per gram of diet) for a period of90 days. 4. the gynogenetic fry of the both sexes were fed with a normal diet onlythey all developed into females.本文介绍了用甲基睾丸酮诱导鲫鱼雌核发育子代性转化的研究结果。对孵化后3天的人工雌核发育的红鲫仔鱼和天然雌核发育的银鲫仔鱼,以含有不同量的甲基睾丸酮激素饵料喂养90天,再用一般饵料喂养直到可以剖腹鉴别性别。结果是:1,喂用每克 MT_(25-30μg)激素饵料的,除 1尾发育为精卵巢外.全部试验鱼都发育成雄性;2,喂用每克含 MT_(50-100μg)激素饵料的,没有雄性鱼出现。此外,用 1ml 工业酒精同 1g饵料配制的混合饵料,喂养90天的试验鱼,有60—84.6%的个体发育成雄性。不加激素和酒精的饵料喂养的对照组鱼,全部发育成雌性。 The purpose of this investigation is to examine the feasibility of using ultraviolet irradiation for producing gynogenetic diploid goldfish (Carassius auratus) and to look for the naturally gynogenetic population of crucian carp (Carassius auratus gibelia) in our country. 用照射处理的草鱼或华南鲤的精液授精的鲫鱼卵为单倍体雌核发育;所有单倍体胚胎都是畸形,并在孵化前死亡。如果用照射精液授精的鲫鱼卵在18—19℃的水中放置2分钟,然后在0—3℃的冰水中放置20分钟,再放回室温水中孵化,可以从每百颗受精卵中得到4.5—11.9(平均8.34)尾成活的二倍体仔鱼。根据38尾银鲫(其中33尾捕自黑龙江省方正县双凤水库)的细胞学和胚胎学检查,证实它们是雌核发育繁殖的。 In order to determine the suitable dosage of ultraviolet ray to induce gynogenesis in Pearl OySler, Pinctada martensii(D.) ,the "Hertwig effect" was investigated. The sperm of Pinctada martensii(D.) or P.chemnitzi was exposed to UV of 4μiW/cm2 with a wavelength of 254nm for varying durations, and used for fertilizing normal eggs of Pinctada martensii(D.). Immediately,"Hertwig effect" could be detected on the survival rate of early emblyos with exposure durations of 0-150sec. All aneuploid and hapJoid embryos... In order to determine the suitable dosage of ultraviolet ray to induce gynogenesis in Pearl OySler, Pinctada martensii(D.) ,the "Hertwig effect" was investigated. The sperm of Pinctada martensii(D.) or P.chemnitzi was exposed to UV of 4μiW/cm2 with a wavelength of 254nm for varying durations, and used for fertilizing normal eggs of Pinctada martensii(D.). Immediately,"Hertwig effect" could be detected on the survival rate of early emblyos with exposure durations of 0-150sec. All aneuploid and hapJoid embryos produced by the treatment died before hatching. The sperm was genetically inactivated, but fertilization rate was not affected by irradiation even for 120sec. When the normal eggs inseminated with the sperm of P.chemnitzi were irridiated by UV for 120Sec., the incidence of 74.0% gynogenetic diploid in Pinctada martensii(D.) was induced by treatment with 0.4mg/L cytochalasin B for 15min for the retention of the second polar body at 21min after fertilization. The hatching rate was 2.1%.用中心波长为254nm、光照强度为4μW/cm~2的紫外线,照射合浦珠母贝[Pinctada ma-tensil(D_o)]和长耳珠母贝[Pinctada chemnitzi(P_o)]的精子,然后与合浦珠母贝的正常卵授精,在0-150s的照射范围内,从早期胚胎存活率上可以观察到“Hertwig效应”的存在,由此得到的单倍体和非整倍体胚胎在孵化前死亡。精子经120s紫外线照射后,染色体完全失活,但受精作用仍能正常发生。长耳珠母贝精子经 120s照射,异种授精(♀合×♂长)后21min,用浓度为0.4mg/l的细胞松弛素B处理15min,抑制受精卵的第二极体排放,可以诱发合浦珠母贝产生74.0%雌核二倍体胚胎,其孵化率为2.1%。&nbsp&&&&&相关查询
在英文学术搜索中查有关的内容
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社--&|&------------------------------------------------gifts on behalf of
have helped pay for 7.71 hours of reddit server time.
daily reddit gold goal50%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal99%sorted by: newDoes this really require a post every day?
Same people that gave Weird Al shit. Fuck them.
His wiki says he was,
in the 2nd paragraph in the Life & Career section. I'd consider co-director an organizer of the event.
Don't forget to mention, it was the guy hosting the marathon that attacked her. Not some random fan, no, the organizer of the event.
I started watching somebody's stream of this game the night of launch because I can't currently afford a Switch. I thought he was gonna be good, but damn he doesn't do any of the clever stuff I see in any of these videos. But now I'm too far into the stream to abandon & start another. Damnit.
I got off work really late one night after working a double shift, got off work & started driving. Got to my mom's house, unlocked the door, went into my bedroom & fell asleep. Problem is, I don't actually live at my mom's house anymore, I have my own goddamn house. She lives like 2ish hours away from my house, but my work was basically the midpoint between my house & hers. So I drove an hour the wrong way and woke up later that morning completely confused as to why the fuck I was at my mom's house. On a plus note, she made me a good breakfast :)
That any time I need to use the restroom in public, there was no line & a urinal or stall always available.
How tf does this get 19k+ upvotes? With a link , like really? WTF?
You have to go through the tutorial before you can sign in to Google Play.
He just got a big ass contract, he's gonna be around for a while.
He's an ESPN guy now. He covers the most popular teams (Cavs/GSW) normally.
Blazers should have no chance in this series, especially with Nurkic out. But they're not gonna just roll over & give up, and that's all we can ask as fans. At least they made the game entertaining & kept it close for 3 quarters. May end up being a lopsided series, but it should at least be an entertaining series.
What's funny is, CJ has been making those same shots all year long. Guy draped all over him, hand in his face, having to adjust his shot, doesn't seem to matter. The guy is just crazy good at putting the ball in the hoop. It's fun to watch.
Link to facebook does nothing other than give you 200 crystals. This is why you log in to Google Play when playing time intensive games.
Some guilds have to plan & have everybody use all their teams. My guild clears it easy, so we have a 12 hour 1 team rule. Raid opens, p1 is open for you to take 1 team in there. Once p1 is done, raid is closed until 12 hours after it opened. At that 12 hour mark, p2 opens. Once p2 is done, p3 isn't opened until that 12 hour block is done. Once p3 is done, p4 is opened with 12 hours remaining in the raid.
So it starts with 48 hours in the raid, p2 opens at 36 hours left, p3 opens at 24 hours left, and p4 opens at 12 hours left. Each person gets one team per phase, and unless something really weird happens (like Christmas break & everybody was barely on), we never have an issue with clearing it in time.
Seems there always has to be that one jackass. Glad all the other cadets put him in his place.
Maybe not, they apparently
Like many things, price depends on where you live.
I imagine the light side ability being something along the lines of Influenced Pacifism: &Target ally leaves the battlefield & is no longer in the match.& So Luke just basically force persuades them they need to be somewhere else lol
As long as all of his attacks take like 5 times as long as a regular attack because he's still doing that drunken master style of fighting with a lightsaber & lightning.
Yup. Jesse even said it during one of the interviews w/ one of the guys from the GameBreakers program (I think it was maybe MobileGamer). He said just cuz they're in this game doesn't make them canon (he specifically mentioned hk-47 as this was before Nihilus). But that doesn't mean they couldn't become canon at Disney's whim. Just depends on what they want to include in the universe. Hell to me it's all the same universe.
Why do people keep cutting off the end of gifs? So annoying.
This is not a good mod. Save your credits.
Meanwhile in Oregon, we don't have a sales tax.
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.查看: 5534|回复: 96
【Joid T教程】教你如何让S3运行更加顺畅 全系通用
V6 SuperCharger大家都知道,那么到底如何安装呢?不要以为这只是大神的事,我们也可以做到!
1、首先,你的手机需要Root
2、你的手机需要开启init.d(S3国际班支持的ROM很多,其余的只要是4.3或4.3+Root过的系统都可以)
3、安装终端。
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请或者点击
4、下载安装文件:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请或者点击
5、解压V6_SuperCharger.zip得到V6_SuperCharger.sh放到内置sdcard根目录
6、进入终端
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请或者点击
下面就根据提示设置把。
沙发。。。
看看,,,,,,,
參與回复卡納可能
感谢分享。