若把应聘志愿者 英语作文文英语应聘写成招生会得多少分

考研英语一大小作文一般会给多少分_ac米兰吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,042,074贴子:
考研英语一大小作文一般会给多少分
怕英语不过线。。。
人生路漫漫,总有那么一...
你最萌哪一对cp?有兴趣...
准不准你说了算哦
长镜头的调度,场景的打...
晒明星剧组盒饭啥样?
真是一部良心剧!
人鱼热恋中?冯绍峰 郭...
你最期待哪部呢?
中国文化上下五千年,不...
这道菜很简单精致做起来...
单身无罪,出来受虐就是...
如果世界上真有轮回 那...
37《超佳阵容》2017精心打造的首款3D足球游戏「超佳阵容」画面效果逼真,多人在线PK;ac米兰西甲正版授权,不一样的足球操作体验,ac米兰点击试玩&&
写个一般的18分应该可以吧。
去年大小作文平均分加起来大概16分左右
20分差不多吧,有模板痕迹还扣分?我去年作文就那么写写,英语68
小作文全国平均分5-6分,稍微写写7-8分没问题。大作文十几分。套模板,最后一段多写点,凑够字数,十五差不多吧
哥还是姐,求告知考完的经验啊,考完了觉得难吗?我现在英语超级没有底,阅读每篇只能对2个这样,好怕不过啊
考研英语75分的表示,多背些模板例句就够了,作文不用花太多精力。——来自
到现在还没对答案,不敢对,唉,阅读是什么鬼
英语一国家线一般是多少分啊?
去年是不是44分啊
我记得我那年英语国家线38,我考了38
我是工科,去年我考研英语前面一个题不会,12月一个月我背了12大作文.5个小作文,上考场英语一前面一篇阅读都读不懂,花了近1个小时把作文写完,前面全是猜,考研英语40分,工科38过线。
找米兰 婚纱摄影,到「婚纱摄影展」,3月11~12日世博展览馆盛大开幕!仅限2天.米兰 婚纱摄影订单,「婚纱摄影展」帮你省钱,低于同期门店价,差价双倍赔偿.
老哥我去年考完英语一第二天直接不想去了,传说作文给一半的分,我怎么算怎么28分,工科线是38左右。结果第二天去随便写了写,现在研一了,英语一42分
学长考数学不,感觉现在心里压力很大啊,总觉得自己还差一些,马上就要考试了,心里特别紧张
英语作文怎么办呀,刚背完就忘了
我按16算的
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴& é<<~?,-
& 英语作文:书面表达应聘信
英语作文:书面表达应聘信
[导读]写作专题(一) 应聘信/自荐信 应聘信 应聘信是日常生活中最常见的求职信。因此,学会写英语应聘信非常重要。应聘信的特点是准确、恰当地介绍自己。 范例一 假设你是新华中学学生李华,得知某英文报社招聘兼职记者,请按下列要点给报社写一封自荐信。内容要点如下: 1.表示...
写作专题(一)
应聘信/自荐信应聘信应聘信是日常生活中最常见的求职信。因此,学会写英语应聘信非常重要。应聘信的特点是准确、恰当地介绍自己。范例一假设你是新华中学学生李华,得知某英文报社招聘兼职记者,请按下列要点给报社写一封自荐信。内容要点如下:
1.表示感兴趣
2.说明优势:知识面、英语水平、合作精神、
3.希望得到回复
注意: (1)100词左右
( 2)可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
妙语锦囊兼职的胜任一个工作
知识面广喜欢做得出色
最重要的是
学校广播站
盼望得到答复part-timebe fit for a jobread a lothave much knowledge in many fieldsbe fond ofdo well in
get along well withabove allschool broadcasting station
look forward to your reply
Dear Sir or Madam,
I’m a student from Xinhua Middle School. I’m glad to learn that you want a few part-time English reporters. I’m quite interested in it.
think I’m fit for the job.As a student , I’ve read a lot and have much knowledge in many fields. I’m fond of English and do well in both speaking and writing. Besides, I’m easy to get along with and enjoy working together with others. Above all, I once worked as a reporter for my school broadcasting station.So I’m sure I can do the job well if I get the position.
I’m looking forward to your reply.
Yours faithfully,Li HuaDear Sir or Madam,
I’m a ……I’m glad to learn that you want a……I’m quite interested in it.
I think I’m fit for the job.As a……,I’ve read a lot and have much knowledge in many fields. I’m fond of……and do well in……Besides, I’m easy to get along with and enjoy working together with others. Above all, I once worked
as a……So I’m sure I can do the job well if I get the position.
I’m looking forward to your reply.
Yours faithfully,Li Hua黄金模板范例二假定你叫李敏,从一则广告上得知一美国驻华公司招聘秘书,你写信应聘。以下是你的简历:
李敏,23岁,现为厦门大学经济管理专业学生,今年夏季即将毕业,精通计算机,英语学了十年,在过去的两年里一直担任本系英语小报的一名编辑,成绩在系里名列前茅。本人喜欢办公室工作,相信能胜任。如能得到这个机会将不胜感激。
从你的广告,我了解到---
from your advertisement, I know---
厦门大学的工商企业管理的一名学生
a student of business management in Xiamen University
我有计算机经验,并且学习了十年英语
I have somputer experience and have been learning English for ten years
an editor for a newspaper
我的学习成绩在系里名列前茅
My grades remain upper level in my department
办公室事务
office work
为我提供机会 offer me the opportunity
我将不胜感激 I will appreciate it very muchDear Sir,From your advertisment, I know you need a secretary. I would like to have this job. Now let me introduce myself to you.
My name is LiMin. I am a student of business management in Xiamen University. I am twenty-three years old and will graduate this summer. I have computer experience and have been learning English for ten years. In the past two years I have been one of the editors for an English newspaper published by my department. My grades remain upper level in my department. What’s more, I like office work very much. I am sure I can do it well.I will appreciate it very much if you offer me the opportunity.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely yours,Li MinDear Sir,
From your advertisment, I know you need a ---. I would like to……Now let me introduce myself to you.
My name is…I am a student of…I
am…years old and will graduate …I have…experience.In the past…years I have been…My grades remain upper level in …What’s more, I like… I am sure…I will appreciate it very much if you…
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
黄金模板范例三假设你是一名高中生,名叫李华,自认为符合2010年上海市博会招聘志愿者的条件,请用英语写一封自荐信。内容如下表:
注意:词数120左右。
参考词汇:奉献精神---spirit of devotion
上海市博会---Expo 2010 Shanghai China
Dear sir or Madam,
I’m very glad to read your advertisements for the Expo Shanghai volunteers for 2010.
Having read your requirements, I think I’m qualified for the job. I’m Li Hua, 18, a healthy high school boy. Firstly, I am good at spoken English so I can communicate with foreigners freely. Secondly, I’m always ready to help others and full of spirit of devotion. Thirdly, to do the work well as a volunteer, I’m willing to receive any necessary training and will do whatever Expo 2010 Shanghai China requires me to. All in all, Believe me, and I’ll make full preparations and will be an excellent volunteer.
Looking forward to your permission.Yours,Li Hua
假设你是李平,从报纸上得知某公司需要一名秘书,你打算向该公司写信应聘。请根据下面的信息写一份个人简历
女;22岁;今年7月将从广州大学毕业
专业:文秘
擅长英语和计算机;善于沟通;有责任感
在校报做过2年编辑
喜欢办公室工作,能胜任秘书工作
注意:词数100左右
英语作文:书面表达...
品德与社会
Copyright& 北京学而思网络科技有限公司(京ICP备号-1)北京市公安局海淀分局备案编号:

我要回帖