I spent the whole day in my room,but I didn't document.wirtee a single card。 single card前面为什么要加a?

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
新概念英语2册I spent the whole day in my room为什么不写I spent a whole day in my room?是不是因为前文“On the last day I made a big decision .I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards”所以the是特指“the last day”?
满城Z栍嚈2
the whole day 是固定用法啊,没有 a whole day 这种说法的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
the whole day 固定短语adv.整天
这是英语中的倒装特指
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
新概念2册第3中英文对照单词语法练习题Please send me a card.doc6页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
新概念2册第3中英文对照单词语法练习题Please send me a card
你可能关注的文档:
··········
新概念册第课中英文对照单词语法练习题Please send me a card
Postcards always spoil my holidays. Last summer, I went to Italy. I visited museums and sat in public gardens. A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian. Then he lent me a book. I
read a few lines, but I did not understand a word. Everyday I thought about postcards. My holidays passed quickly, but I did not send cards to my friends. On the last day I made a big decision. I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards. I spent the whole day in my room, but I did not write a single card!
New words and expressions 生词和短语
send v. 寄,送 postcard n. 明信片
spoil v. 使索然无味,损坏 museum n. 博物馆
public adj. 公共的 friendly adj. 友好的
waiter n. 服务员,招待员 lend v. 借给
decision n. 决定 whole adj. 整个的
single adj. 唯一的,单一的
参考译文 请给我寄一张明信片
明信片总搅得我假日不得安宁。去年夏天,我去了意大利。我参观了博物馆,还去了公园。一位好客的服务员教了我几句意大利语,之后还借给我一本书。我读了几行,但一个字也不懂。我每天都想着明信片的事。假期过得真快,可我还没有给我的朋友们寄过一张明信片。到了最后一天,我作出了一项重大决定。我早早起了床,买来了37张明信片。我在房间里关了整整一天。然而竟连一张明信片也没写成!
Comprehension precis and Composition.
Answer these questions in not more than 55 words.
1. Do postcards always spoil the writer’s holidays or not?
2. Where did he spend his holidays last summer?
3. What did he think about every day?
4. Did he send any cards to his friends or not?
5. How many cards did he buy on the last day?
6. Where did he stay all day?
7. Did he write any cards or not?
Key Structures
What happened?
Read this short conversation. Pay close attention to verbs in italics. Each of these verbs tells
正在加载中,请稍后...新概念英语第二册 Lesson 03( Please send me a card )
(Ocean2015)
[color=#006400]Lesson 3 Please send me a card 请给我寄一张明信片 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 How many cards did the writer send?
Postcards always spoil my holidays. Last summer, I went to Italy. I visited museums and sat in public gardens. A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian. Then he lent me a book. I read a few lines, but I did not understand a word. Everyday I thought about postcards. My holidays passed quickly, but I did not send cards to my friends. On the last day I made a big decision. I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards. I spent the whole day in my room, but I did not write a single card![/color] 【重点】【难点】【语法】 【spoil用法及其同义词】 spoil=ruin v. 损坏,毁掉,宠坏 e.g. The bad weather spoiled my vacation. You ruin my life. [Saying] Spare the rod and spoil the child. [谚] 不打不成器。 damage v. 损坏(物),程度不十分严重,可以修复。 e.g. His car was damaged. destroy v. 彻底摧毁(物) e.g. The bridge was damaged /destroyed. injure v. 使人受到身体的伤害 e.g He was injured in the accident. hurt v. 使人受到身体或精神上的伤害 e.g. He was hurt in the accident. I hurt my leg. You hurt my heart. 【一般过去时态】 [color=#DC143C]一般过去时,用于具体的某个过去的时间点或者时间段所发生的事情。 一般出现一些时间状语,比如:yesterday,last week,last month,three years ago等等。 其谓语动词的结构用动词的过去式。 [1] 主语+动词过去式(动词不随主语变化) 疑问句句式:Did+主语+动词原形 否定句句式:主语+didn't+动词原形[/color] e.g. 三年前我住在天津。 I lived in Tianjin three years ago. 三年前你住在天津吗? Did you live in Tianjin three years ago? 三年前我不住在天津。 I didn't live in Tianjin three years ago. [color=#DC143C][2] 主语+be动词(was, were) 疑问句句式:was/were+主语 否定句句式:主语+wasn't/weren't[/color] e.g. 三年前我在天津。 I was in Tianjian three years ago. Were you in Tianjian three years ago? I wasn't in Tianjian three years ago. 【spend用法】 spend (spent) spend...on sth. spend...(in)doing sth. e.g. 那个女孩在衣服/购物上花了很多钱。 The girl spent a lot of money on clothes. The girl spent a lot of money (in) shopping. 我在学英语上花了很多时间。 I spent a lot of time on English. I spent a lot of time in studying English. 【whole与all】 whole adj. 整个的,全部的 用法:之前一般需有冠词,之后常不跟复数名词 e.g. a whole cake e.g. the whole day e.g. the whole class 同义词:entire 意思用法与whole基本一样 e.g. the entire day the entire world the entire human race 区分all all 意思与whole一样,用法略有不同: ①. 可以不要冠词,若需要只用the,放在all之后 ② 可修饰单数名词也可修饰复数名词 e.g. all (the) day all morning all night all the time 一直…… all the class all the students
1、She had lost her notebook.Would you like to lend her ______?
2、You'd better _____ a quick decision because the price may_____ soon.
make,go down
make,go up
to make,go up
3、What did you think of _______ president? --I didn't care for him at first,but after____ time I get to like it.
4、You will spoil the game if you ______ the answer to this question.
本帖来源社刊
新概念课程中的重点难点语法讲解
你需要登录后才可以回帖
扫一扫分享朋友圈
需要先加入社团哦
复制到我的社团I didn't want to make a mistake. I made a decision, and that was it.
我不想犯错.我作了个决定,就是这样.
But this is a bull---- industry and I made a decision not to be a bull---- person.
这是一个充满谎言的行业。我曾经下定决心不做一个口是心非的人。
So I made a decision to gradually trim back my stock exposure to only 30% of my portfolio, down from 50%.
因此我决定逐步把我的投资组合中的股票比例从50%降到30%。
Suddenly, I made a decision, although this practice some cruel, however, there is a force in let me down this determination, I don't know what this power is.
突然,我做了一个决定,虽然这种做法有些残忍,但是,有一种力量在让我下这个决心,我也说不清楚这种力量是什么。
One night I had a nightmare, running whole night for unobtainable thing. I made a decision when I was awoken.
前夜作了一个奔波生计的梦,醒来后暗暗地决定。
So I made a decision: I loved food and didn't want to cut back, so I'd simply exercise more and call it even.
所以我做了个决定:我喜欢食物,而且不会减量,所以我也要多做运动而且说话算话。
Every time I made a decision that could make or ruin a life, I just got a run of adrenaline.
每次我决定我能创造或毁灭一个生命,我就兴奋的肾上腺素激增。
But it was clear in my mind, I made a decision much before and started to talk to them much before, so my head was clear to drive for Williams.
但我头势很清爽,我早就下定决心跟他们谈了,所以我脑袋里很清楚要去威家。
When i was 23 years old, i made a decision that i want to go to uk for further education , for proving one thing , i want to know how can i do by myself .
在我23岁的时候,我做了个很大的决定,准备到英国去继续我的大学之旅,为了证明一个事实,我是怎么靠自己生活。
"Say at review time, 'I made a decision that this needed more of my attention than that, '" Phillips said.
Phillips 建议说:“在评估期间你可以说‘我制定了一份策略,这需要我花更多的时间去注意。’
Hearing from thsounds of reports on it, I made a decision to visit them during Mid-Autumn Festival and to take a whole views on smaller landscape.
由于近来对她的报道已经不绝于耳,我最终选择在中秋佳节之际登上这座“凌绝顶”,体会一览众“山”小的感受。
"In ending this relationship, I made a decision that was in the best interest of myself, Sean and our family, " Porter said in a statement that Us Weekly printed.
“在结束这一关系,我作出了决定,这是最有兴趣的自己,肖恩和我们一家人, ”波特在一项声明中说,我们每周加印。
I made a decision to spend less money on clothes, but I still hit the shop regularly.
我已经下定决心减少在服装方面的花费,但依然常常在商店里扫货。
From there I made a conscious decision to take the actions needed to rebalance my life in a way that would make me happier.
我做了一个明确的决定:采取行动重新平衡我的生活中健康、人际关系与工作生活的关系来让过得更加开心。
"Say at review time, 'I made a strategic decision that this needed more of my attention than that,'" Phillips said.
Phillips建议:“考核的时候可以这样说,‘我做出了一个策略上的决定,这写工作比那项更需要关注’。
That's when I made a firm decision I'd been toying with for some time: I would try to buy freedom for these two girls and return them to their families.
就在此刻,我下定决心作出了已经漫不经心考虑了一些时间的决定:我要努力为这两位女孩买来自由,把她们送回各自的家庭。
I made a conscious decision to photograph in this kind of light because I knew that it would bring the colours present in this scene to life and it would basically “beautify” everything.
我特意在这种光线下拍摄相片,因为我知道这能让景物显得生气勃勃,每个细节都美轮美奂。
You couldn't say I made a conscious decision at that exact moment to become a criminal. But it definitely got a lot harder not to be a criminal.
在那一刻你不能说我是有意要犯罪,但在那种情况下不犯罪确实很难。
On the last day I made a big decision. I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards.
最后一天我下了很大的决心。我起得很早,买了三十七张明信片。
Having studied Linus's behavior and formed a theory about why it was successful, I made a conscious decision to test this theory on my new (admittedly much less complex and ambitious) project.
在研究了李纳斯的作法,并得到他何以成功的理论之后。我决定在我的新项目中(当然没有Linux那么复杂和雄心勃勃)有意地尝试这些理论。
Yes, I made a rash decision forcing my manservant to help me bring him to England, but I was under great stress.
是的,我强迫仆人帮我把他带到英格兰来,我的决定确实很草率,可是我的压力很大你知道吗?
On the last day,I made a big decision.I got up early and bought thiry-seven cards.I spent the whole day in my room,but I did not write a single card!
我在房间里关了整整一天。 然而竟连一张明信片也没写成!
It's my pleasure. I made a big decision. The birds are usual, they can fly. Penguins are unusual, tell me why.
我很乐意这样做。我做了个重大决定。普通的鸟儿都会飞,企鹅是不寻常的,告诉我为什么。
A few mouths ago I made a seismic decision that I would take my words towards my major back.
几个月前我做出了一项很重大的决定,我将会改变我对自己专业的看法。
A few mouths ago I made a seismic decision that I would take my words towards my major back.
几个月前我做出了一项很重大的决定,我将会改变我对自己专业的看法。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
新概念2.03postcards always spoil my holidays.Last summer,I went to Italy.I visited museums ,and sat in poblic gardens.A friendly waiter,taught me few words of Italian.Then he lent me a book,I read a few lions,but I did not understand a word.Every day ,I thought about postcards .My holiday passed quickly,but i didn’t send cards to my friends .On the last day,I made a big disition.I got up early I bought tiryt seven cards.I spent the whole day in my room,But I did not write a single card.请问这篇文章对吗?有没有什么地方错了?
"a few lions"?是原文吗?lion是狮子的意思吧?应该是a few lines吧,我粗粗看了一下,看到这个地方,可能我说的也不对啦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你是哪个地方的新概念
这篇还不错
新概念很难你也。。。。。。。。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 python wirte 的文章

随机推荐