请教一个英语语法常见问题详解问题

请教大家一个问题,关于英语语法的_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,172,228贴子:
请教大家一个问题,关于英语语法的收藏
She could become the one she like to become.She could become the one she liking to become.那句话对?
both wrong
she could become the one that she likes to become.我不知道
反正 she could have become the one she liked to be 就正常
语法上都不对,口语里我都能听懂
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请教英语语法问题
A TRAVELER WAS A WELCOME BREAK IN AN OTHERWISE DULL EXISTENCE.句中IN AN OTHERWISE DULL EXISTENCE是修饰前面的BREAK,那么这个部分是做状语还是补语?
09-08-25 &
问题问的不是很清楚,是问英语的时态吧,这个很复杂,不是一句话能说清楚,还要经过大量的阅读和训练才能弄懂。现举例如下:1)一般现在时She is our teacher of English.Light travels faster than sound.I leave for Beijing next Monday.When I grow up I shall be a soldier.There goes the bell.He studies very hard.The book says that women can live longer than men.2)一般过去时She went out just now.I saw him yesterday.Last month she worked eleven hours every day.He used to get up early.3)一般将来时I shall not be free tonight.We will go for an outing every other week.a. be going to+ 动词原形b. be to+动词原形c. be about(around/sure/certain//due/bound) to+动词原形4)过去将来时I didn’t expect that so many people would offer their help.I was about to leave when the telephone rang.5)现在进行时What are you doing now?She is leaving tomorrow.More and more people are giving up smoking.She is always finding fault with others.6)过去进行时This time yesterday, they were having lunch.I was writing a letter when he came.The telephone rang while she was washing.They were frequently going there.7)将来进行时They will be discussing the problem this time next week. The train will not be leaving until one o’clock.8)现在完成时I have finished that work.Who has opened the door?He has worked in the company since he came to the city.9)过去完成时By the end of 2002,the factory had produces 200000cars.The old man had been ill for a long time before he died in 2002.I went home after I finished my work.He had hardly got on the train when the train started out.10)将来完成时By the end of this term, we shall have learned 18 lessons.11)现在完成进行时It has been snowing since last Sunday.She’s been saying that twenty times.You have been cleaning the classroom, I think.12)过去完成进行时No one knew what this dad egg had been doing all this years.
请登录后再发表评论!再次请问语法异常 - Sql Server当前位置:& &&&再次请问语法异常再次请问语法异常&&网友分享于:&&浏览:0次再次请教语法错误我买了“零点起飞学&SQL&Server&2008”。在第四章,按照书上的T-SQL代码,又创建一个新的数据库。执行中发现错误,这次我又看了好长时间,仍然找不到错在哪里。请各位帮忙!
create&database&STUDENT1
ON&PRIMARY
(NAME&=&N'studengt1&data',
FILENAME&=&N'C:\PROGRAM&FILES\MICROSOFT&SQL&SERVER\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA\STUDENT1.MDF',
SIZE&=&10240KB,
MAXSIZE&=&UNLIMITED,
FILEGROWTH&=&10%)
(NAME&=&N'STUDENT1_LOG',
FILENAME&=&N'C:\PROGRAM&FILES\MICROSOFT&SQL&SERVER\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL.1\DATA\STUDENT1.LDF',
SIZE=1024KB,
MAXSIZE=5120KB,
FILEGROWTH&=&1024KB&)
消息&5133,级别&16,状态&1,第&1&行
对文件&"C:\PROGRAM&FILES\MICROSOFT&SQL&SERVER\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA\STUDENT1.MDF"&的目录查找失败,出现操作系统错误&3(系统找不到指定的路径。)。
消息&1802,级别&16,状态&1,第&1&行
CREATE&DATABASE&失败。无法创建列出的某些文件名。请查看相关错误。------解决方案--------------------比如我建一个D:\DB的文件夹改成下面语句就可以执行了:
CREATE&DATABASE&STUDENT1&ON&PRIMARY
(NAME&=&N'studengt1&data',
FILENAME&=&N'D:\DB\STUDENT1.MDF',
SIZE&=&10240KB,
MAXSIZE&=&UNLIMITED,
FILEGROWTH&=&10%)&LOG&ON
(NAME&=&N'STUDENT1_LOG',
FILENAME&=&N'D:\DB\STUDENT1.LDF',
SIZE=1024KB,
MAXSIZE=5120KB,
FILEGROWTH&=&1024KB&)
这些问题看错误信息就可以了