但我在踢足球容易受伤吗时不小心弄伤了腿用英语怎么说

上周六我和朋友去公园踢足球,但不小心弄伤了脚. 的翻译是:On Saturday I went to the Park to play football with my friends, but accidentally injured foot. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
上周六我和朋友去公园踢足球,但不小心弄伤了脚.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Last Saturday my friends and I go to the park to play football, but does not accidentally hurt his foot.
Last Saturday my friends and I go to the park to play football, but does not accidentally hurt his foot.
On Saturday I went to the Park to play football with my friends, but accidentally injured foot.
Last week my friend and I went to a park 6 football, but careless an ankle.
Last Saturday I and the friend go to the park to play the soccer, but has gotten a cut not carefully the foot.
相关内容&ayo can take if realy u like me yo可能采取,如果u真正地喜欢我 & a你的出生日期 Your date of birth
& a它的主要内容 Its primary coverage & aClearance between punch and blanking hole is too large 清除在拳打和删去孔之间是太大 & aTrimming eyebrows length, just looks more neat, clear 整理眼眉长度,正义神色更加整洁,清楚 & ainmunoferon inmunoferon & a我们可以缩小环境的配比 We may reduce environment the allocated proportion & a这次如果你不答应我我会离开你 If this time you do not promise my me to be able to leave you & aare those Cheng Hai CD player 是那些城Hai光盘播放机 & a剥开浅部 Bares shallow & a当一个人真正受伤时,心里是会忍忍作痛的 When a person is injured truly, in the heart is can endure to ache & aIf you bear me.I will mountain you this beyond 如果您负担我。我意志山您这以远 & aThank you, that's nice of you. Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am your? Good, you are I dear & a世界的其他地方不同于美国 The world other places are different with US & a他专心于科学研究并严格要求自己 He devotionally and requests strictly in the scientific research oneself & ashooting off the solid 射击固体 & ajoslyn james joslyn詹姆斯 & athe
environment
process. 正在翻译,请等待... & a你爱我
& a管理药品资料 Management drugs material & aWere there any phone calls for me while I was out? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a光的认识 Light understanding & a窗户都开着,回家前记得关 The window all is starting, goes home the preface to close & a能和你在一起我感到很快乐 Can feel together with you in me very joyfully & aHow often does the writer check his e-mails 多频繁做作家检查他的电子邮件 & aIt's boring too. 它也是烦人。 & agive compliment give compliment & a众所周知充足的睡眠是保持健康的重要因素之一。 The well known sufficient sleep maintains one of health important attributes. & alook up 查找 & atakes meal 采取膳食 & aTo make a sustainable future,we ask ourguests a little more than other redtaurant 要做一个持续而发生的未来,我们少许更比redtaurant的其他请求ourguests & a闭嘴,守口如瓶 Shuts up, keeps one's mouth shut & a你的鞋子和我的不一样吗?不,它们是一样的 Your shoe and I dissimilar? No, they are same & a用心的 Intention & a宝贝 对不起 The treasure sorry & aNichkhun Horvejkul Nichkhun Horvejkul & aYahoo: agent 雅虎: 代理 & a说服某人干某事 Convinces somebody to do something & a可反复进行 May carry on repeatedly & athe keys on the dresser 钥匙在梳妆台 & a一个相当好的朋友 A quite good friend & aget to it 有它 & a他在课堂上不记笔记 He does not record the note in the classroom & afor each setence,fill in the blank with the proper form of the words given at the beginning . 为每setence,用词的适当的形式填装空白被给在开始。 & apleasefilouttheapplicationform 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSTEREOPONY STEREOPONY & abay的过去式 bay past tense & acop takedowns:6 警察记下:6 & ainjection 射入 & a他在周末只玩电脑游戏 He only plays the computer games in the weekend & a为避免以后改证,请务必使信用证与合同条款相一致 In order to avoid later changing the card, please by all means must cause the letter of credit with the contract provision consistently & awould you some 正在翻译,请等待...
& aOnly the chiming of sleigh-bells was beating as swift and merrily as the hearts of children. 只鸣响sleigh响铃摔打一样快速和快活象孩子的心脏。 & a吃听装的猫粮 Eats cat grain which is canned & a爱也很简单 Likes very being also simple & a暑假的长度 Summer vacation length & a上周六我和朋友去公园踢足球,但不小心弄伤了脚. Last Saturday I and the friend go to the park to play the soccer, but has gotten a cut not carefully the foot. &一名女孩从上摔下来,弄伤了腿。的英语句子怎么写
全部答案(共1个回答)
and hurt her leg.如果我的回答能对您有所帮助,请不吝啬给个好评。
病情分析:
女孩。3岁。脚部被自行车夹伤,在脚踝部
指导意见:
建议您可以带孩子去做一个脚部X线检查,排除一下有无骨质受损就行了。然后服用点消炎止痛的药物即可。
我以前也听说过这样可以瘦腿。并且自己也尝试过。
结果嘛。哈哈。和你一样。
或许有些人真的有用。
我给你个建议吧,去买瘦腿精油,或许你不相信。别不相信这类...
云南白药喷雾剂的 你可以试试的
答: 很清楚哦!恭喜恭喜!接你好孕
答: 科学教育片
science and educational film
答: 高等教育自学考试
Self-study Examinations in Higher Education
答: 是一种有组织的知识传递、技能传递、标准传递、信息传递、信念传递、管理训诫行为。目前国内培训以技能传递为主,时间在侧重上岗前。 为了达到统一的科学技术规范、标准化...
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了