求助,D9 auto ctrnand工具包下载 transfer问题

---&|&------------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal63%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal90%sorted by: newThanx. i still didnt recieve the link?
is it your phone?
i have fbi just pm me please asap
please tell me what site is it?
I have cfw and luma but i dont have godmode9.How do i apply please help
So how do i apply this patch?
I cant get the auto ctrnand transfer to work. it says no usable file found.Auto transfer failed.Does it have something to do with the torrent file 'ctr transfer' because I have no way to open it up?! Help
Anyone know a fix to this getting yellow screen Jksm or no other save manager will work.Im on 9.2. I Need Help
Same boat here.Im on 9.2 i really wanna use pkhex but i cant import or export my data.It gives me a yellow screen.
Does anyone
know when you are able to trade or get the feature?
ive been telling people all day Nintendo isnot banning anyone period.Because people have review copies and are getting early copies in the mail.So there is no reason for them to do that
he already kind of did? people are already on is channel whinning about hacked mons already In the game pkhex and stuff
Nintendo will not ban anyone at this point in time people have early review copies and others have gotten early copies in the mail.Nintendo is not banning anyone
Need Windows
I currently dont have the link buts its been flying around the internet eveywhere.Some work and some dont? So idk you just have to look
i dont quote me on this but i believe you.save your edits: you file and save on you sd then on jk save manager you to take that and import to your main game save file.
Most likely a bug remember this is ilke a beta version of pkhex
You should have jsut stuck to honestly just editing shiny and stats on your mons.just to be on the safe side
No people have gotten early copies of the game.And some of those people decided to dump the game so other people can download the cia and play it on there hacked 3ds for free.
Yes it perfectly fine. remember this is like a beta version of pkhex just to get your foot in the door.There should be more better and improved one up next week .Keep in mind the game is not offically out yet.So just give it time
Yes it is possible
Yesterday evening
No idea but other one are posted now at this point
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.

我要回帖

更多关于 ctrnand11.2 的文章

随机推荐