h1z1出现h1z1launchpad was1 0怎么办

H1Z1无法连接到网络怎么办 H1Z1无法连接解决办法
- 系统天堂文章中心
&&&H1Z1无法连接到网络怎么办 H1Z1无法连接解决办法
H1Z1无法连接到网络怎么办 H1Z1无法连接解决办法
发布时间:来源:本站整理
类型:动作射击大小:8.4 GB版本:
本站提供h1z1中文版下载,h1z1汉化版是一款第一人称3d射击游戏,是基于steam平台的末日求生游戏,玩法和经典的《DayZ》类似,都是主角来到了被毁灭后的末世,努力的收集,战斗,组建队伍,发展求生存的游戏。
  H1Z1无法连接到网络怎么办呢?很多玩家反应H1Z1无法连接到网络(Launchpad was unable to connect),用过了网际网路修正方法,还是无法解决,这可难倒一众玩家了,小编接下来就教大家解决方法。
  无法启动问题解决方法:
  按开始在搜寻那输入regedit按ENTER依序找到下面的位置
  HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetSettings
  这实看右边会看到一个ProxyEnable的项目后面的数值是(1)请将他改成0后启动游戏就OK了
  有些电脑可能每次启动游戏都要改一次,有些不用,方法比较笨但是确定可以解决这问题!!
系统天堂网友( 04:16:44):我的也是
系统天堂网友( 17:03:28):我也是啊
系统天堂网友( 11:21:01):我的也是
系统天堂网友( 22:17:01):我也得是
系统天堂网友( 22:14:00):我的也是0怎么弄啊 还是进不了
系统天堂网友
我的没有ProxyEnable
手游排行榜h1z1弹出launchpad,h1z1弹出launchpad,h1z1弹出launchpad 10_和仁网
图文全通关攻略。h1z1输入法跳出字母怎么办?在玩h1z1的玩家不少用输入法打字都遇到了总是跳出字母的问题,这个问题要怎么才能解决呢h1z1输入法跳出字母怎么办卸载win.........
错误g15防火墙或防病毒程序阻止h1z1运行。设置任何防火墙和防病毒程序,以允许h1z1(具体的launchpad.exe和h1zexe)。找台阶下,让游戏在这里绕过您的保护方案。如果.........
■ 24小时热门信息
■ 相关热门内容
■ 热门推荐--&|&------------------------------------------------4 points (83% upvoted)shortlink:  42,623 readers313 users here now
H1Z1: Just Survive is an open world zombie survival MMO currently in development under Steam Early Access by Daybreak Game Company.
All King of the Kill content must be posted to
from now on.
You can read more about this change .
Please do not report cheaters here, send reports to
Posting Rules
Please help us by reporting offensive, trolling or other rule-breaking posts.
Threads and comments breaking the rules below will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Further explanations of the rules can be found .
Content must be H1Z1 related. Examples include H1Z1 related images, videos, commentary, discussions, suggestions, lore stories, merchandise, and discussions started by developers on social media. Polls aren't allowed.
No memes, reaction pictures, low-effort content, trolling, clickbait titles, all caps, rage comics, game trades (or begging for the game or items), or NSFW posts or comments.
No flaming or personal attacks. Criticism should be focused on the ideas or comments presented, not on individual users.
No drama, especially witch hunts.
Posts comparing other games should focus on suggestions and discussion about mechanics to create a dialogue.
No blog spam, create a self post with the content. No live stream links as they become outdated too quickly, please only link to videos.
No discussion of hacks, exploits, or piracy is allowed.
Exploits must be posted to the . Register an account separate from your Daybreak account and report the issue supplying your evidence. You must set the report/comment as security related so that only Daybreak can view it.
For cheaters please email details to .
Naming and shaming users here is not allowed.
Bigotry, racism or any other forms of discrimination are unacceptable and have a zero tolerance policy.
Posts may be removed if a same or similar topic was posted recently, especially if there is a marked megathread.
Please direct recruiting posts to
and trading posts to
Moderator decisions are final, please respect them and the processes they use.
H1Z1 on Reddit
H1Z1 on the Internet
H1Z1 Wikis
Our Friends
created by a community for 3 yearsNone of the moderators work for Daybreak, this is a fan-run sub.28disconnectslater | Pleasant ValleyShop at Zimm's!aka Stairwave | Waiting for a Survival Game345Tech Support ()EDIT: FIXED! FINALLY.
I forwarded my ports to 20042 TCP and UDP, rebooted my internet, and PC and it's finally let me log into the launcher!
For nearly a week now, I've been getting (4-0), (4-503), and now (1-0) errors on my launchpad. I also can't access the H1Z1 website due to it taking too long to respond. Is there anything on my end that I need to change?
It was running perfectly until a week ago. I've done nothing as far as I'm aware to have this made this issue occur. My launcher no longer loads instantly, and takes a few minutes to appear on my screen. I have a walking zombie for about 30 seconds and then instantly get one of the 3 error codes stated above.
I've tried literally everything I can think of, and I'm still no further forward.
Reinstalling H1Z1 completely
Verifying Integrity of Game Cache
Rebooting my Internet multiple times
Deleting Steam AppCache
Making sure my H1Z1 and Chrome is going through my Firewall
Resetting Internet Settings to Default
CPU: Intel i7 5820k
GPU: Geforce GTX 980TI
RAM: 16gb Hyper X Fury
ISP / Hard Wired:
18 Ping, 58mb/s DL, 18mb/s UL.
Appreciate all the help
there doesn't seem to be anything herehelpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
急啊,哪位大神帮帮忙下了个美服可是出现了这个东西,怎么回事啊?LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit (1-0)
那年秋天镘z4
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
检查网络连接。不行就卸载刚装的软件。
进入游戏前 请首先连接VPN 方可。这个意思是帐号密码错误请重试。
应该是连接不到美服。。。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码感谢评语:
本页链接:
全部答案(1)要完成一键HOST才行!*0
最新解决问题列表
猜你感兴趣