I won't believe youwon t untill I've seen you in the ja

Page not found –9JA NETWORKS: See The World’s First Clock Made Entirely Of Trucks. You Won’t Believe This (Photos)
A lorry firm has created what it claims is the world’s first clock made entirely of trucks. Comprising 14 lorries, along with 90 drivers, the huge clock face was created on a deserted air field, on an unknown site measuring 750,000 square feet (70,000 square metres).
The massive clock started ‘ticking’ earlier this week and ran non-stop for 24 hours.
‘Trucks are huge, powerful machines, but they’re also intricately designed, refined instruments. Just like watches,’ explains Staffan Arvas, Head of Marketing Communications at Scania, the Swedish vehicle firm responsible for the time-keeping stunt.
‘Each truck had to be optimised for its specific task in the clock, and real-time monitoring and analysis through our connected services made the whole operation possible’.
In order to create the gigantic timepiece, the trucks that made up the second hand had to drive on a round track in a perfect circle every 60 seconds for 24 hours.
The inside truck had to maintain a constant speed of 13 km/h, while the outside truck had to hold a constant speed of 53 km/h, says Scania.
The trucks making up the minute and hour hands, had to stick to a perfectly synchronised sequence of starts and stops in order to keep the enormous clock ticking in time.
About Najeem Mujeeb
Subscribe to:
Instagram posts
Newsletter
I am the Author
Popular Posts
End-to-End chat encryption which surfaced on Whatsapp messenger early this year 2016, has surfaced on Facebook
Messenger. This feature has...
Are you among those finding it hard to enjoy &Glo 0.0kb unlimited free browsing&? Are you confused of the correct Psiphon settin...
These so call omo oniles wahala has to be come to an end if and only if those involves and others could learn lesson from what happened ...
                The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdul Rasheed Akanbi (Telu i) shocked the congregation at the Iwo Central Prayer Ground on Eid-el...
Hey guys! This new Airtel Trick works with Psiphon and its tested ok and confirmed by Me and other Gurus.
these tweak works exactly Lik...
May almighty Allah accept all our ibadaati in this Ramadan and reward us abundantly with AlJannah. Wishes youa all eidu mubaraq in advance. ...
    To those of you that need to download this weekend, get in here, MTN want to make your weekend amazingly superb with endless downl...
This result is just too much!
See result below:-
Mohamed Opeyemi, who was arrested by the security personnel of the institution, had for a long time been allegedly forging fees clearan...
I received a lot of comments on how to use the latest 0.0k of airtel data to browse on PC.
Here is the solution to that because you can...
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
facebook page
Contact us
Video of the Day
Contact us8 Bollywood Songs You Won’t Believe Exist | Bayside Journal
Welcome! Login in to your account
Register for an account
Recover your password
Enough of pizzas and pastas. It's now time for some authentic desi food, specifically from the state you live in, Maharashtra. The misals, kandapoha,...
When I was an ignorant 14-year-old, I was about to go to my first party. It was a non-alcoholic party but my precautionary mother...
Andaz Apna Apna turns 21 today! It means it can now drink beer and wine in bars, officially. We all want to sit around...
Update: Bhavya Gandhi has quit the show after eight years as he feels there was a stagnancy in his character
Bhavya Gandhi aka Tappu doesn’t require...
“People don’t let me forget about my past,” said Sunny Leone on May 8, 2015.
This was Leone’s response to an FIR filed by a...
Email Address
EVEN MORE NEWS
POPULAR CATEGORY
MORE STORIES
With the sudden burst of new musicians in the Indian Indie scene, a lot of media-savvy youngsters are being exposed to newer dimensions of...

我要回帖

更多关于 as seen on tv 的文章

随机推荐