如何学好英语方法 经验交流会发言稿 学生发言稿

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
, 积分 361, 距离下一级还需 139 积分
2013届初三英语教学经验交流发言稿
发表时间 :
浏览 : 4290&&&&评论 : 4
各位领导、各位老师:大家好!
在这里跟大家交流,我很荣幸也很紧张,因为经验有限,准备仓促,如有不妥之处,请多包涵。现在我代表上一届初三年英语备课组的三位老师,针对毕业班教学的一些做法跟大家汇报一下。
一、团结协作,共享智慧
虽然同处一个备课组,难免存在竞争压力,但总体来说,我们备课组所营造出来的更多的是的互帮互学互谅的良好氛围。我们不仅集体备课,统一复习资料与复习进度,从教学过程、教学方法到课外作业及如何指导学生学法等相互进行探讨,而且合理分工,共同协作,自制复习资料如复习学案、作文范文、名言谚语等资料作为复习指南的补充,我们中每个人都能欣然接受工作安排,从未出现互相推诿或复习资料无法接续等情况。可以肯定说,本年度我们三个人合作愉快,不仅各自业务有所成长,还增进了友谊。通过这一年的教学,我深深体会到:良好的团队合作精神是提高工作效率,减轻工作强度,增强职业幸福感的最佳途径!
二、提高课堂效率
如何提高初三学生的成绩?这不仅是我们老师,也是家长、学生、学校最关注的一个话题。初三学生从早上到晚上排满了课程,挤满了作业,你甚至无处见缝插针。因此要提高成绩无疑只得从课堂上入手,也就是我们经常提到的:提高课堂效率,向四十五分钟要质量。我们主要做了两点:首先,抓住学生的心。所谓“信其师,方能信其道。”尽可能地用自己的风格感染学生,以自己的教学水平及人格魅力去赢得学生的信赖和喜欢。尽量让自己和学生每一堂课都能满腔热情、精神饱满地投入课堂。同时,适时调节调动课堂气氛,让学生在愉快的氛围中快乐的学习。其次,改变传统的教师梳理知识点学生做笔记的复习课堂模式,充分体现学生在复习过程中的主体性。我们以学案为载体,学生先自行复习并完成学案内容,再由教师做适当点拨,最后,教师坚持批阅测试及作业,严格把关学生对学案的常握情况,确保学生自主学习的效果。整个复习过程,我们教师的精力主要放在备课及评价,而学习的真正主体是学生。
三、根据生情,合理使用教材
由于我校学生英语基础普遍较薄弱,又缺乏学习英语的语言环境,不能反复应用所学的语言知识,所以知识遗忘严重,因此我们大胆地从初三年上学期开始,就根据教材复现情况,有计划地将复习穿插在教授新内容的过程中。在教学中我们有计划地分散难点,有意识地帮助学生不断地复习已学过的内容,把旧的语言知识放在新的语言环境里复习,使学生总是有新鲜感,即使是复习,也不感到厌倦。这一举措不仅让一些厌学的孩子重新树立学习信心,同时大大减轻初三下学期的复习压力,有助于我们扎扎实实地进行复习,较好地完成了中考任务。
评论于 09:13
四、培养学习能力
1、加强语音、词汇的学习,提高学生掌握词汇的能力。初三学生虽然经过两年多 的英语学习,但不少学生仍然死记硬背单词的字母拼写,有的读不正确,有的不会读,这样就严重地影响了教学效果。为了克服这些障碍,在日常课堂教学中时常抽 出时间复习音标、拼读规则等语音知识,在单词教学中,让学生利用音标进行拼读,用拼读规则来帮助记忆单词。初中学生对记单词往往感到难度很大,在单词记忆 方面存在很大的困难。在教学过程中,有意识地补充一些构词法知识,并鼓励学生造句,让学生举一反三,既扩大了词汇量,又学会了如何运用新知识。
2、运用“五技并举”的教学原则,提高学生的翻译的能力。以前我们仅仅注重于 培养学生的听、说、读、写能力,忽视了“译”的能力,由此使某些学生的翻译水平很低。因此,我们把英语教学中的“听、说、读、写、译”五个方面作为一个有 机的整体。遵循“五字”方针,我们把“译”作为巩固和发展学生的语言知识与培养学生语言能力来加以强化,使学生五项技能齐头并进,以求全面提高学生整体英 语水平的目的。
以上是我的发言内容,谢谢大家。
太阳城网上版
金赞娱乐@城
评论于 09:16
评论于 09:28
同时大大减轻初三下学期的复习压力,有助于我们扎扎实实地进行复习,较好地完成了中考任务。
鱼泡151 个
评论于 19:57
学生们十年寒窗苦,只为一刻甜!祝老师在自己的节日里快快乐乐,桃李满天下!老师辛苦了!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
英语学习经验交流发言稿
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语学习经验交流发言稿
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口关于如何学好英语演讲稿6篇
关于如何学好英语演讲稿6篇
学习啦【英语演讲稿】 编辑:王燕
   ,利用多媒体渠道&单词、母语录音和图片&使你可以在路上与母语使用者打交道时、日常生活或家庭生活中以及工作中掌握有用的单词和。以下是学习啦小编整理了关于如何学好3篇,供你参考。
  关于如何学好英语演讲稿篇1
  All of you, and judge teachers and classmates: good morning, I am very glad to attend the speech contest, today I'm going to give you a speech topic is &how to learn English well&...
  English is important in the modern world. It is spoken all over the world. But a few students don&t learn English well. So they want to drop English. I suggest that you shouldn&t give up English, because English is used in many countries as the first or second language. Most business letters are written in English. It is helpful for you to work in the future. If you don&t know English, you will fall behind others in future.
  How can you learn English well? First, you should persevere. It&s true that English is sometimes really very difficult for us. But if you have a good method of learning, I think you will be good at it. Both English listening and speaking are the most difficult for almost every beginner. Sometimes, it seems impossible to learn. But I think if you do a lot of practice, you will make progress, you should speak more and listen more often. You&d better speak English with your classmates as often as possible not only in class but also out of class. I advise you to buy a radio, so you can listen to some English programmes over the radio. Then you will travel in the world of English.If you do that, you&ll be able to learn English well easily, and you&ll like English very much.
  I hope all of you will become good at English step by step.
  And you can study English in some advises:
  1. Listen to BBC news persistently to improve your English hearing.
  2. Read more and more English books, especially those written by English native speakers to expand your vocabulary as well as reading capability.
  3. Try to speak in English when it's need to get rid of shyness and your spoken English will improve greatly.
  4. Of course, to chat with native speakers, if possible, is a good method for learning English. Or you may chat with them on-line since you've time to log onto the Internet.
  5. To watch English movies or TV plays is another option for learning English.
  关于如何学好英语演讲稿篇2:How To Learn English!
  Here are some tips which may help you to master the English Language!
  Speak without Fear
  The biggest problem most people face in learning a new language is their own fear. They worry that they won&t say things correctly or that they will look stupid so they don&t talk at all. Don&t do this. The fastest way to learn anything is to do it & again and again until you get it right. Like anything, learning English requires practice. Don&t let a little fear stop you from getting what you want.
  Use all of your Resources
  Even if you study English at a language school it doesn&t mean you can&t learn outside of class. Using as many different sources, methods and tools as possible, will allow you to learn faster. There are many different ways you can improve your English, so don&t limit yourself to only one or two. The internet is a fantastic resource for virtually anything, but for the language learner it's perfect.
  Surround Yourself with English
  The absolute best way to learn English is to surround yourself with it. Take notes in English, put English books around your room, listen to English language radio broadcasts, watch English news, movies and television. Speak English with your friends whenever you can. The more English material that you have around you, the faster you will learn and the more likely it is that you will begin &thinking in English.& .
  Listen to Native Speakers as Much as Possible
  There are some good English teachers that have had to learn English as a second language before they could teach it. However, there are several reasons why many of the best schools prefer to hire native English speakers. One of the reasons is that native speakers have a natural flow to their speech that students of English should try to imitate. The closer ESL / EFL students can get to this rhythm or flow, the more convincing and comfortable they will become.
  Watch English Films and Television
  This is not only a fun way to learn but it is also very effective. By watching English films (especially those with English subtitles) you can expand your vocabulary and hear the flow of speech from the actors. If you listen to the news you can also hear different accents.
  Listen to English Music
  Music can be a very effective method of learning English. In fact, it is often used as a way of improving comprehension. The best way to learn though, is to get the lyrics (words) to the songs you are listening to and try to read them as the artist sings. There are several good internet sites where one can find the words for most songs. This way you can practice your listening and reading at the same time. And if you like to sing, fine.
  Study As Often As Possible!
  Only by studying things like grammar and vocabulary and doing exercises, can you really improve your knowledge of any language.
  Do Exercises and Take Tests
  Many people think that exercises and tests aren't much fun. However, by completing exercises and taking tests you can really improve your English. One of the best reasons for doing lots of exercises and tests is that they give you a benchmark to compare your future results with. Often, it is by comparing your score on a test you took yesterday with one you took a month or six months ago that you realize just how much you have learned. If you never test yourself, you will never know how much you are progressing. Start now by doing some of the many exercises and tests on this site, and return in a few days to see what you've learned. Keep doing this and you really will make some progress with English.
  Record Yourself
  Nobody likes to hear their own voice on tape but like tests, it is good to compare your tapes from time to time. You may be so impressed with the progress you are making that you may not mind the sound of your voice as much.
  Listen to English
  By this, we mean, speak on the phone or listen to radio broadcasts, audiobooks or CDs in English. This is different than watching the television or films because you can&t see the person that is speaking to you. Many learners of English say that speaking on the phone is one of the most difficult things that they do and the only way to improve is to practice.
  Finally
  Have fun!
  关于如何学好英语演讲稿篇3
  As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.
  But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...
  I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.
  I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.
  I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.
  If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.
  I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!
  Thank you!
[关于如何学好英语演讲稿6篇]相关的文章
【英语演讲稿】图文推荐查看: 4079|回复: 0
小学英语经验交流发言稿
各位老师,大家早上好:
光阴似箭,岁月如梭,转眼间来到六小这个大家庭已有半年的时间了,回顾这半年的教学生活,感慨颇多,现在就把自己在教学方面的想法和做法和大家交流一下。
作为一名教师,教好孩子,让每个孩子取得良好的学习成绩,是我们每个老师的最大心愿,但如何教好孩子呢,我觉得应该做好以下几点。
1.&&建立融洽的师生关系
作为老师,对每个孩子要发自内心的真正关爱,可以是一个眼神,一次抚摸,一句鼓励的话语,让孩子喜欢上你这个老师。如果他喜欢你这个老师了,那么他肯定喜欢上你的课,课堂肯定尊重你,认真听讲,教学效果也就不言而喻。
在课堂上,对于学生我尽量多表扬,少批评,多鼓励,让孩子对自己有信心。特别对于潜能生,习惯不好,真得令人头疼,但我尽量做到不去打击他们,对他们多些关心和鼓励。在孩子的成长过程中,我们应该允许孩子犯错误。我经常对孩子说:‘老师允许你们犯错误,只要改正,还是好孩子.”,这样不致于一棍子把孩子打死,因为一次的错误去否定自己,破罐破摔。
2.&&上课要备好课
& & 提高课堂效率的基础就是要精心备课,认真钻研教材。备课的深度和广度直接影响课堂的效率。同样一节课的内容,不同的教师设计的教学方案是不同的,对教材中重难点的把握是不同的。教师对教材的把握,对知识点本身深度和广度的开发决定了本节课的高效率,高质量。只有备好课,才能上好课,才能提高课堂的效率和质量,才能减轻学生课业的负担。
3.&&有驾驭课堂的能力
& & 课堂是学生学习的主阵地,学生是学习的主体。你的课背的再好,但管不住学生,课堂上乱糟糟的,学生不用心听,那么你的课堂就注定是失败的,所以课堂管理也是一门学问。
& & 在课堂中,为了让课堂更顺畅,我尽多使用评价机制,让孩子去约束他们的行为。例如,对课堂提出三次表扬的同学,下课可以到我这儿领取一张贴画,并给小组积一分,并把贴画贴在书上,学期期末贴画最多的学生可以被评为:“最棒明星”。对提出批评的孩子,批评1次扣小组1分,一节批评3次叫家长。孩子毕竟是孩子,大部分孩子都表现很好,想得到老师的认可,表扬。课堂纪律关系到我们的教学效果,孩子的听课效果。所以我们要重视课堂管理,多想些去调动孩子学习的积极性的方法。
4.&&抓好作业的落实工作
& & 一星期只有4节课,内容多,任务重,课堂的反馈和巩固需要孩子课下完成,并且完成的情况需要我们去落实。如果只布置不落实,就不会引起孩子的重视。所以,每天孩子的作业我尽量去批改,对完成不好的及时教育,对没完成的让他们及时补出来,培养他们认真写作业的习惯。
5.&&和家长做好沟通
一个老师面对 七八十名学生,要想面面俱到,常觉得心有余而力不足,因此,我认为一定要发动家长。通过发校讯通让家长帮助我们督促孩子背单词,听写单词。家长念汉语,学生写英语,听写完后用红笔改,并要孩子订正单词,然后签字。这样一来,家长通过听写也就了解孩子学习英语的情况。和家长沟通是很有效的辅助教学方法。
6.&&抓好英语的基础知识的教学
& &始终坚持扎实课本,背记内容尽量在课堂上完成。
& &&&虽然在教学方面取得了一些成绩,但还有许多的不足和困惑。以后还要多向其他姐妹切磋,多听课,多研讨,吸取每位老师的精华,完善自己的不足。最后和大家分享一句话:成功没有捷径,有付出就会有收获。谢谢大家!
绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源

我要回帖

更多关于 经验交流发言稿 的文章

随机推荐