召集令文案用英语怎么说

当前位置: &
召集会议的英文
英文翻译calling a meetingconvoke&&&& convene&&&&convoke&&&&get together&&&&jury process&&&&summons to meetings&&&&conference convening&&&&convener&&&&meet&&&&call a meeting&&&&international conference of culture collections&&&& convene
召集会议 召集全体工人 call the workers toge ...&&&& meeting
举行群众集会 组织集会 organ ...&&&&call-up&&&&call in&&&&recall&&&&call up&&&&call in&&&&convene&&&&muster&&&&muster station&&&&call- tales&&&& nfp&&&&caller&&&&calling- muster station&&&&caller
例句与用法When she is holding an evening meeting in the flat at number ten, margaret will usually cook everybody some supper .每逢晚上在十号房间召集会议时,玛格丽特总要为大家做些饭吃。Almost all chief executives employ meetings, but few companies focused on them as well as itt .几乎主要所有的行政主管都要召集会议,但能象国际电话电报公司把主要精力放在会议上的公司却为数很少。I mean they wouidn ' t have to be caiiing a meeting我的意思是,他们不会召集会议The new legislature will assemble in january立法院将于一月召集会议。 If you want to call a meeting or anything , put up a notice要想召集会议什麽的,就要出个通知。 If you want to call a meeting or anything , put up a notice要想召集会议什么的,就要出个通知。 If you want to call a meeting or anything , put up a notice要想召集会议什么的,就要出个通知。 Thereupon congress shall decide the issue , assembling within forty - eight hours for that purpose if not in session如国会正在休会期间,应为此目的在四十八小时内召集会议。 Only call a meeting when it is absolutely the best way to accomplish an objective . explore all other alternatives before calling a meeting除非召集会议是解决一个问题最好的办法,在这之前先去尝试其它的办法。 The chairman may convene a meeting at any time and shall do so upon the written request of the head of college or of any five members of the board of trustees主席可随时召集会议,书院院长或任何五位董事亦得提出书面求,召集会议。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
召集会议的英文翻译,召集会议英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译召集会议,召集会议的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved英语新词汇与常用词汇的翻译( T1 ) ...
taler 德国旧银币
tales 召集令
talesman 候补陪审员 ...
基于36个网页-
英语新词汇与常用词汇的翻译(C1) ... call-over 点名 call-up 召集令 calla 水芋 ...
基于27个网页-
Racing With The Moon
Calling All Innovators
jury process
The latest activities
Requests for Startups
Racing with the Moon
更多收起网络短语
马克莱莱说,“我是一个职业运动员,我要做我的工作,即使我的俱乐部不同意我出赛,我也会接受这次召集令。”
I'm doing my job and even if my club don't agree with it, I'm going to accept this call-up.
卢卡斯在利物浦的光明前景为他赢得了巴西队的召集令,将参加下个月对爱尔兰的友谊赛。
Lucas Leiva's bright start to his Liverpool career has earned him a call-up to the Brazil squad for next month's friendly with the Republic of Ireland.
本次活动已经发布了 召集令,邀请大家“告诉我们你所知道的杰出女性”,她可以是敏捷团队中的一员或在敏捷社区中工作。
So far the program has published a call for
introductions
asking people to “tell us about an awesome women you know” in an Agile team or working in the Agile community.
召集: zhàojí[call together] 通知人们聚集在一起令:号令
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!召集的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
召集的英文怎么说
召集的英文:convene参考例句:Mustering the militia召集义勇军Convoke the legislature召集议会To announce or summon by tolling.鸣钟通知或召集The chairman called up all the members of the committee for a conference主席召集委员会全体成员开会。The admiralty summoned all forces海军部召集所有的舰只。The official drummed up the soldiers. 这个军官击鼓召集士兵。 Round up a few friends to help you.召集一些朋友来帮你忙。Casgather聚集;召集;积累;集合;齐集Person or thing that raises进行召集或筹措的人或事物riot call(警察因发生骚乱的)紧急召集:v. 召集;聚集To caconvene.集拢,聚集使聚在一起;集合 To cause to a convene.使聚集在一起开会;召开 Roland convened a meeting to discuss the issue.罗兰召开会议讨论这个问题。We'll convene a meeting of all the people concerned.我们将召集全部有关人员开会。I don't think the meeting will convene tomorrow.我认为会议明天是不会召开的。翻译推荐:相关热点:
加载更多评论
四六级快速提分靠什么?
谷歌搜索最火的20个问题:一个比一个丧病
英国人最爱给宠物起啥英文名?TOP10接好了
川普希拉里掐的火热 他俩的女儿竟是闺蜜?!
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:

我要回帖

更多关于 三界召集令 的文章

随机推荐